What I Didn't Hear Pt. 05

Story Info
Wait...What?
13.3k words
4.75
20.5k
37

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in the story are 18 and above. This is a story of incest between a brother and a sister. If that's not what you are here for, I would suggest you not read any further. Also, to understand what is going on, I suggest you start from chapter 1 if you just found this story.

Happy reading!

BHW

*****

Chapter 5

"Hello,... Ok, alright. Bye."

"Who was that?" She asked as she walked out of the bathroom with nothing on but her make-up.

"It was mom. She wanted to tell us they're ready to go if we are."

"Let's do it, I'm hungry, and I need a drink," she giggled, reaching down to pick her blouse.

"Good evening, my name is Amelia, and I will be serving you tonight. Can I start you off with a cocktail or wine?"

"Yes, my wife and I will be having a glass of your Red Sauvignon."

"Fantastic, and Sir, for you and your date?" She asked, causing my father to chuckle.

"That's his sister," he said, still chuckling, but not for long after he received an elbow to the ribs from my mother.

"My apologies Sir, Madame, your drink of choice?"

"I'll have a dirty martini with no olive." She hissed, which caused all of us to look at her.

"And Sir, what is your choice?" She asked in a gentle but sexy tone.

"How about a... Long Island iced tea?" I said, wanting to try something new. It was something I saw on the internet when I was looking for beach drinks on our first day.

"That's a wonderful choice. Our Sex on the Beach is lovely as well. I'll return shortly with your drinks of choice." She said, really pouring it on now that she knew I was without a date.

My mother just smiled, as did my father. On the other hand, my sister was fuming, and she was not doing a good job at hiding it either. I kept bumping her under the table with my knee, trying to get her to calm down. But, instead, she just glared at her the whole time she took our food order, and each time she would come and check on us.

"Honey, what's the matter?" My father finally asked.

"Nothing," she snapped back, stabbing her flatware hard into the dish each time she wanted another bite. The noise it made was loud and caused other tables to stare.

"Are you sure you're ok? Is your food bad? You've only eaten a few bites and mostly drank." My father asked, not willing to let it go.

"Yes! I said, and what I can't drink now?" She snapped back at him again.

"Ok, sweetie, if you say so. I won't bring it up again, and yes, of course, you can drink. Please don't be mad at us. We didn't do anything." My father said, sounding sincere and wanting to make her happy.

"I'm not mad at y'all. I'm mad at that whore!" Her eyes were piercing as she hissed the last part of her statement.

Everyone was quiet and shocked as she continued to finish her rant.

"She's basically throwing herself onto my brother's dick while we are trying to enjoy our dinner. What the fuck is this place, a strip club? I mean, I can't believe she hasn't asked him to throw her down onto our table, spread her legs and beg him to fuck her brains out with his big cock!."

"Katie!" My mother gasped, still trying to process everything she said.

She was livid. I had only seen her this way one time after I was an idiot on our first date. Our parents, on the other hand, had never seen this side of her before. So, other than my mother's sudden calling of her name, we just sat there with our mouths open and stared at her in disbelief as she took in large deep breaths and letting out long exhales.

"Ok, everyone, let's just calm down and relax." My father said, sounding worried. "Also, honey, you shouldn't call people those names. It could be very hurtful. She seems like a lovely young lady and probably doesn't mean to come off that way."

"Fuck that bitch! She's a fucking whore." She growled back, never missing a beat.

"Katie!, come with me." My mother said, not irritated, but mainly in shock that her little girl would use such language, and stood from her chair. Katie did the same, and they both rushed off towards the front door.

"We better pay and get out of here before they come back, and little Ms waitress gets her eyes scratched out." My father said with a nervous laugh, checking they were far enough away from the table and not able to hear him.

"Actually, son, will you go and take them outside while I take care of the bill?" My father asked, looking around for our waitress.

I quickly got up and headed for the door they had just exited. Just as I pushed the door open, I could hear my mother's voice.

"Katie, baby, you have to calm down. I know you're upset. I'm sure your brother told you about me seeing you two this morning. But I could see it in your eyes even before I caught you two in bed. I can see you want nothing but him, and you're willing to fight the world if you have to. I can also see the way your eyes flutter when you look at him. Hell, even your face lights up when he speaks or walks in the room. Please tell me you don't think I'm that dumb or naïve?" Not really a question our mother asked but mainly a statement.

"Fuck her! And you're right; I do love him, and if you think you can stop me from loving him or being with him, you are dumb and naïve." my sister cried out to her.

"Katie, baby. I know there's nothing I can do to stop it, but you have to learn to control it better in public. Please trust me; I know exactly what you are going through. You're stronger than that, baby, and I know you can do better. Now let's go back and finish what little of dinner we have left. Ok?"

As the tears streamed down my sister's face, my mother pulled her in to hug her tightly. She wanted her to know everything was going to be ok. Unfortunately, my sister knew everything wasn't ok. She had fucked up and hadn't heeded my advice when I kept hitting her leg with mine under the table. I had tried to get her to calm down, but she was too far gone to stop. Time would only tell if my father knew her true feelings. The squeak of the large wooden door being opened behind me let me know my father was right behind me.

"It sure is a beautiful night," I said, pushing the thoughts of Katie's actions tonight to the side.

"Yea, son, it sure is. Hopefully, your mother was able to talk some sense into your sister, I don't know what made her so mad, but hopefully, she'll feel better soon."

My father's words were genuine and pure. I had never heard him speak this way. The way he talked, walked, and his whole demeanor had changed almost instantly from just a few short weeks ago. This man was someone I didn't recognize, but I sure enjoyed the new him. We stood shoulder to shoulder in silence and looked out over the white powdered sand that was lit up by the resort lights. The sound the palm trees made as they blew in the brisk night air concealed the words spoken between my mother and sister.

"Daddy, I'm sorry if I embarrassed you. I think the alcohol may have had something to do with it. I will learn to control it better. But, again, I'm sorry." her voice soft and worried as she approached our father.

"Oh, honey," my father replied as he pulled her in tight. "Sweetie, you didn't embarrass me. There's nothing in the world that you could ever do to embarrass me." He said as he kissed the top of her head before letting her go.

"I wouldn't count on it," she said with a smirk on her face as he stroked the top of her head.

"Sorry, butthead." Were the only words that came out of her mouth, even though her eyes said so much more. I knew exactly what she wanted to say, and she didn't have to say a word.

"No problem, squirt, now let's get out of here. I need a drink," I said with a laugh and hoped it would break the tension. To which it did.

The early 2000s best dance hits CD was blaring as we walked through the door of the resort dance club. Being Thursday, there was a fresh set of new faces standing by the large, deafening speakers. A place we had once stood as we waited to get drinks. My sister had finally returned to her usual self. Her eyes shined a bright green, and her million-dollar smile was on full display. She and my mother danced their way through the crowd of people to our regular table towards the back.

"Baby, I'm sorry I went crazy at the restaurant. I just couldn't handle it when she touched and flirted with you. She was disrespectful, and that's not how you act in front of someone's family... Will you please forgive me?" She asked as she leaned away after whispering that in my ear.

Motioning for her to lean back over to me. "I do forgive baby, and I love you very much but, that is not how you act either. I have very little time for a girl like that or how you acted. We will talk more about this when we get back to the room." I spoke with a deeper and stern voice.

"Yes, baby, I'm sorry, and I love you too," She replied with a smile.

The night was a repeat of the first night we came here, lots of drinking and dirty dancing directed towards my father and me from the women we came with. The only difference was when our father would go to the restroom. My sister would kiss me passionately, causing my mother to roll her eyes and shake her head smiling. It was awkward to say the least. I didn't know how to take our mother and her newfound happiness for us. When would she finally break down and tell our father?

During the fifteen-minute walk back to our rooms, we joked and laughed way too loudly. We had consumed quite a bit more alcohol than we did our first night. My sister was a real tease as she lagged behind our parents to lift her short skirt over her perfect ass and show me she was without panties. Which I already knew, having slipped my hand up her dress and rubbed my fingers in the folds of her sex a few times throughout the night.

"Night, Mom and Dad, love ya." She slurred the words but got them out.

"Love y'all too, and no going back out. Stay in your room for the rest of the night." My mother said, giggling as my father squeezed her ass and pushed her into their room.

I turned to close the door and lock it. I could hear her heels bouncing off the tile floor as she kicked them off along with the rest of her clothes.

"You know what?" She hissed at me as I walked towards her.

I said nothing to her and continued towards her.

"Fuck that bitch, she's nothing but a skanky whore, and since I'm the one getting my ass chewed for her sluttiness I'm going to say what I want." She growled at me.

"No, you're getting your ass chewed for showing your ass in front of dad, and now for that dirty mouth of yours," I shot back.

"You like this dirty mouth when it's sucking your dick!" She replied aggressively, which threw me off guard for a second, as the flashback of her telling me "to suck my own dick" after our first fight shot through my mind.

"Katie, stop it now and listen to me!" I growled at her.

"No. Just give me a spanking, and let's get this over with. I don't want to bitched out," she said, letting the alcohol talk for her as she lifted her miniskirt and positioned herself on the bed.

The first strike was brutal, which put a large single bright red raised handprint across her bottom. The sound was loud and very painful for both of us, it caused her back to arch backward into a C shape and her hips to lunge forward. Her ass tightened immediately as the pain signals shot through the rest of her body.

"Owie baby," she cried out with sadness in her voice. It snapped me right out of the role she wanted me in.

"Oh, I'm sorry, baby," I said, really feeling bad. I was just trying to give her a little of what she wanted, but not take it too far.

"That's all you got?" she growled back, again letting the alcohol do all the talking.

The sound of her gritted teeth and whimpering was the only thing left other than the sound of my hand that echoed off the walls after the second strike had landed. Her smart-ass remarks were nowhere to be found—only a second bright red identical handprint across her bottom.

"Are you going to show your ass again?" I asked.

"No baby!!" she moaned this time. You could hear her breathing erratic as she strained harder to keep it together and get aroused.

After she received the third and final strike, her body jumped as the tips of my fingers touched her ass and rubbed the raised handprints on her bottom.

"That's it for me, baby?" I said to her. Of course, I wanted her to have her roughness, but that as far as I wanted to take it.

"Thank you, baby. I promise I won't misbehave again." She said through her soft moans.

Looking at her this way was euphoric. I could hear my heart as it pounded loud in my chest. I've never been so hard in my life. My cock ached as it pushed hard against the fabric of my slacks. Just the sound of the zipper being lower on my slacks caused her body to instinctively push her ass up higher into the air for easier access.

"What do you want, baby?"

"Ooohhhhh baby, I want you to fuck me." She moaned.

"No, tell me exactly what you want."

"I... I...I want my big brother to please slide his big fat cock into his little sister's ass." She replied, almost begging.

I needed to calm down. I knew if I didn't, there was a good possibility I would cum before I got my cock all the way in. So I retreated to the chair that sat just left of her and waited for a few moments.

The noise of my sweaty skin peeling away from the leather as I stood caused her to shutter and let out a whimpering moan. Her body didn't jump this time when I touched her ass, and she pushed back into me.

"Baby, I don't want you cum until I tell you." I moaned in her ear.

"Ok, baby, just please put in your little sister's ass."

With a firm grip on my shaft, I started to slide the head of my cock up and down through the folds of her sex. Which had more than enough lube than I needed to enter her ass. Without hesitation, I pushed hard and deep into her sex to coat my whole shaft with her juices. Her walls clamped down hard and tried to keep me in as I pulled back out. Her long and loud growling moan filled the room as I left the hot confines of her sex.

"Please, I...uhh, I... Please," was all she could get out as I laid the head of my cock on her rosebud.

"Baby, pleeeeease," she moaned until I pushed fast and deep into her ass until my balls slammed off her sex.

Her heart-shaped ass molded perfectly to my body each time she took me deep into her bottom. Finally, having gained control of my orgasm, I felt confident enough to tell her.

"Harder baby," which caused her to start slamming her ass back into me quickly.

Her ass would shake violently every time it hit against me, the harder and faster she went.

"Oh, fu..ga..ah..ughhhh was the gibberish that exited her mouth for the next five minutes.

"Baby, slow down!" I moaned to her. My seed ready to erupt.

"Okay! But please let me cum. I'm begging you."

"Don't you dare cum until I tell you to." I hissed and smacked hard down on her bottom.

"Ok, baby, are you ready?" I asked as I began to fuck her ass hard and fast.

"Pa pa pleease baby.."

"Cum now."

"oooooooooh fuuuuuck I'm cuuuuummmmming," she groaned, almost on command.

Her body went limp and fell flat to the bed as her orgasm worked its way through her. I was too close to stop now. With her flat on the bed, I placed one hand on each of her shoulders. I fucked her ass with long hard strokes until my balls sent my cum racing up my shaft. Then, with one last stroke, I buried my cock in my little sister's ass as my balls pumped cum onto the floor of her ass.

"Holy shit," I said, trying to keep from collapsing onto her while keeping my cock in her bottom.

Keeping most of my weight on my fist, I gasped for air and watched the sweat drip from my nose to her limp body on the bed. This was something I still had to get used to. Did all girls pass out after they have an orgasm? I thought and made a mental note to Google that later.

The sound of whooshing air she sucked hard into her lungs let me know she returned to earth from la-la land or wherever the hell she was at.

"Are you ok, baby?"

"I think so," she responded, her voice soft and airy.

"Do you need me to get anything for you?" I asked, pulling my cock from her ass and standing up.

"Ahhhhhh," she groaned. "You feel so go in me. I hate it when you pull out. But no, babe, I'm perfect."

"Ok, I'm going to jump in the shower and rinse off. I'll be back in a few minutes."

"Oh, I wanna come if you don't mind."

"Of course you can. Do you need me to help you up?"

"Yes, please. My legs are so weak right now." She said as I picked her up and carried her into the shower.

"Oh, this feels so good," she said, sitting on the floor of the shower.

Little tiny beads of water droplets covered her hair. Her soft face had a look of satisfaction, even though her bottom lip still quivered. She looked beautiful, even with the makeup smeared on her face and her mascara running down her cheeks.

"I love it when you look at me like that," she said, bringing me out of my trance.

"You're beautiful, and I can't help but stare," I said as I finished rinsing and helping her up, so I could get out. Watching her lather her supple breast with soap was almost enough to get me hard again. If I weren't so exhausted, I probably would have fucked her again in the shower. But, instead, I exited the shower, making sure to give her a light pop on the ass on my way out.

I was spent and really needed to sleep. I walked over, turned the air down to sixty-five, and started to turn off all the lights that were still on.

"Baby, can I lay on you again tonight?" She asked as she exited the bathroom.

"I wouldn't want it any other way, now come to bed, and let's get some rest."

I laid flat on my back as she crawled under the sheets and curled up next to me with her head on my chest.

"I love you, Katie."

"I love you too, baby," was the last thing I heard.

****

"About time the two of you decided to crawl out of bed." My mother said as we entered the cabana.

"Yea yea," I said, not mentioning that after breakfast, her daughter had her feet around her head as I fucked her unconscious and shot my seed deep into her womb, just forty-five minutes ago.

"I need a drink," my sister said like she already had a buzz that my father picked up on.

"Maybe you should drink a Coke," my father said, chuckling.

"Haha," she shot back with a smirk.

"We're going to order lunch out here today if y'all want to eat with us?" My mother asked just as the waiter walked up.

"Sounds good to us," I said, answering and ordering for both of us a club sandwich with fries.

We finished eating pretty quickly and all sat around chatting about what we should do tonight. Finally, I bailed out, saying, "I didn't want to burn myself out and wanted to take off another night. Saturday, the resort has a huge beach party at night, and I wanted all of us to go to." I knew my sister forgot about the cruise tonight, and I wanted to surprise her, well, as much as I could.

"Good idea, Son," my father said. "Let's take it easy and enjoy ourselves."

"I wanna get some sun. What about you, mom?" My sister asked.

"Oh, that's a great idea," my mother said as she removed her shirt and shorts and headed to the beach chairs in front of the cabana.

My sister removed her shirt and revealed her black top with the white stitches. It caused me to grab her arm and give her a look of concern. I knew exactly what the bottoms looked like. I had stared at them up close for the twenty-minute climb up the falls. They left very little to the imagination.

"What are you doing?" I whispered to her.

"Going to tan," she said. "Oh, I'm sorry, Daddy, may I please go tan?" She whispered in her little girl voice, which really threw me off and turned me on almost instantly—something I would take over the Sir talk.