What I Didn't Hear Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, you can, but that bikini you're wearing is a problem."

"Oh baby, I'm sorry I forgot to asked if I could wear this one. I just figured since I wore the other bottoms, this one was fine. I'll go change into one not so revealing." She said and reached for her shirt to put back on.

"No, dammit!" I hissed at her quietly. "It's not that; you need to make sure you're sitting down when you pull your shorts off and don't tan your ass," I said, clearly irritated that she was not getting it. Until finally, what I was saying clicked, causing her eyes to go big.

"Oh shit," she shot back. "That would've been bad, and I wasn't even thinking about it when I put it on. I know you love my ass in it, so I wanted to wear it for you."

"Just don't let dad see."

"Ok."

I watched her every move and my father's. She made sure to sit and wiggle out of her loose-fitting running shorts.

This is the life. I thought, looking around. I was lying on a beach drinking umbrella drinks, watching golf on TV in our cabana with the love of my life just a few feet away. My father had fallen asleep on the couch when I heard my mother's voice.

"Katie!" She whispered, trying to keep the conversation between them. It caused me to look up and see my little sister leaned over to her right, trying to grab her phone off the table next to her. Her ass was clearly visible to my mother.

"What?" she shot back.

"Umm... your ass, that's what." She whispered.

"It's fine, Mom; calm down." She said like it wasn't a big deal. It was clearly a big deal to my mother.

"Connor, come here," she whispered.

"Did you do that to her?" She hissed at me as I squatted down next to her.

"Mom, don't bring him into this, it's our sex life, and it's none of your damn business, what I like and don't like."

My mother just sat there, completely at a loss for words—something I had never seen.

"What if someone was to see that?" She asked. "They would think you were being abused."

"Mom, take a chill pill. Please don't make a big deal about it. I like it."

Oh shit, here we go, I thought.

"What? Wait, you like it?" My mother's whole demeanor had changed instantly. I tried to read her, but her eyes were blank and non-revealing, having put her sunglasses on top of her head.

"To answer your first question, I was spanked because I didn't want to take the ass chewing for acting out at dinner last night." She said, taking a long pause. "Actually, that's a lie. I wanted it ruff last night. So I talked shit to Connor so that he would spank me. But he did tell me to calm down, and I didn't; that part is the truth. So, the answer to your question. I want this, and it turns me on, but since you need to know everything. I also like it in my ass, down my throat, and..."

"Katie, I don't want to know that." She said, cutting my sister off before she could say anything else.

"Connor, will you please leave so your sister and I can talk in private?" She asked, but I was already headed back to my chair.

I couldn't hear the rest of what was being said, but I heard them giggling back and forth after a few minutes. I tried to focus back on the golf but ended up, like my father, asleep for the next few hours.

Waking up with a warm and wet sensation in your shorts is not something I would recommend—panic set in immediately. I can't believe I pissed myself; I thought as I struggled to wake up.

"Did you sleep well, baby?" My sister whispered as I opened my eyes to see her riding me, which caused me to panic even more.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I hissed, looking around for our parents.

"They left an hour ago, and it's just you and me, so please calm down." She said as she continued to grind on my cock.

"I thought I pissed myself," I said out loud. Damn, I really do need to think before I speak.

"Nope, just your sister's hot wet pussy," she replied with her evil smile.

"Fuck, your pussy feels so good, baby," I moaned, looking up at her as she rode me. Her hair framed her face as it draped down like curtains that hid us from the rest of the world.

"It's all yours, baby, whenever you want it," her voice airy, with her eyes closed and mouth open.

It was amazing to watch her. Her large breast bounced off her chest each time she slammed her bottom off my thighs. Her moans were increasingly getting louder now as her orgasm hit the beginning stages.

"Oh, fuck me," she pleaded.

To keep her in the same position, I rolled her over, slid my forearms under the back of her knees and stood up. Her eyes went wide and full of lust as I started to work her tight pussy up and down my shaft faster and faster. With her breast mashed into my upper chest and her arms wrapped tight around my neck, it created a pivot point. I dug my fingers into her soft ass and pulled hard, driving my cock to its deepest depth yet. It took minimal effort to fuck her hard this way, with her arms holding most of her weight.

"I'm going to cum," she moaned loudly, digging her nails into my shoulders.

Her juices started to flow over my balls and down the inside of my legs as her orgasm filled her body. I continued to pump hard into her. The wet sounds from her sex made loud smacking noises between us. With her limp body laid against me as I picked up the pace even more. I continued to fuck her as hard as I could until the first blast of cum coated the soft spongy flesh of her cervix. I held her off of me to keep just the head of my cock in her. I watched it jerk and jump as the ropes of cum shot out and covered the floor of her pussy. Finally, the weight of her still limp body was too much, and I shoved my cock back deep into her. I held her there, panting hard until the lactic acid built up in my arms, and I couldn't hold her anymore. We fell hard into the bed while I tried to compose myself.

Once I caught my breath and came down from my own orgasm, I began to worry. Here I was still buried deep into my passed-out baby sister's pussy. It looked bad, very bad. I pulled out of her and frantically started trying to get her to wake up before someone walked in on us. This looked even worse. I was naked and trying to wake up a naked passed-out girl, with her legs spread and cum leaking from her pussy. Locked up abroad really started to run through my head. It wasn't until she slowly started to regain consciousness did I feel a little better.

"Baby, you have to get up now," panic still clearly in my voice.

"What's wrong?" She asked, trying and failing to sit up.

"I'll tell you later, now get the fuck up!" I hissed at her, snapping her out of it.

"Connor, what's wrong?" She asked as we got dressed in record time and headed towards the room, her legs still shaky and weak as I pulled her by the arm to the room.

Laughter filled the room as I recapped what was going on in my head.

"Yea, I guess it didn't look good." She said, still laughing hard at me.

I was still trying to relax and pacing back and forth.

"Are you hungry, babe? Do you want me to order room service?" She asked, still giggling.

"Oh crap, we need to hurry and get showered and dressed. We have to go."

"Where are we going?" She asked, jumping off the bed and chasing after me as I entered the bathroom.

"The cruise leaves in less than an hour." I shot back.

"Aw, baby, you remembered."

"Yes, now let's hurry."

We just made it. They closed the door behind us as we walked on board.

"That was close," I said, both of us still trying to catch our breath and compose ourselves from the run over.

"Hello, all, and welcome aboard our honeymoon cruise. We would like to congratulate you on your recent vows and wish you many years of happiness. Dinner will start shortly, so mingle amongst each other and enjoy a nice glass of wine. Thanks again for coming, and welcome aboard."

"That was the best steak and lobster I've ever had," she said, leaning back against me and holding on to the railing.

"Yes, yes it was," I replied, looking down over her shoulder, enjoying the view of her large breast spilling out of her dress.

"What do you think will happen when people find out that I love my big brother's cock in me?"

"You're crazy," I shot back, not knowing what else to say. She loved using the big brother card on me, mainly to turn me on.

"What would you say if I..." She didn't finish her sentence as she knelt down in front of me and fished my cock out, and slid it into her mouth.

"Umm, you're amazing," I stuttered when I reached the depths of her throat.

She slid back underneath the knee wall and pulled me forward by my shaft. She made sure to keep me in her mouth—the poorly lighted deck of the boat made it easy for her to conceal what she was doing. You could stand right next to me and not know she was there. Which she took full advantage of and took her time. She didn't want me to cum too fast. Several couples walked by, and a few of them stopped and looked out over the boat's bow at the bright, large moon in the sky.

"Isn't this wonderful?" The girl named Laura asked. I remembered her name from the dinner table we shared with her and her husband.

"Yes, ooohhhhh." I half moaned, trying to compose myself. "Yes, it is," I moaned again as my little sister made sure to work my cock in and out of her throat when someone walked by or talked to me.

"Are you ok?" Laura asked, knowing something wasn't right.

"Yes..." I tried to say something, but had to turn my head and bite my bottom lip as my sister really picked up her pace.

My hands gripped hard on the railing, causing my knuckles to turn white. It was tough to pay attention, but now that she had stopped for a second, I could respond.

"Yes, everything is great. I'm just enjoying the evening," I said, turning to look at her, but she wasn't there, only her husband Dave, who looked like he had seen a ghost.

I could hear my sister as she giggled. I leaned back just enough to see the left side of her face in the dim light as she looked to her right. I finally realized what she was looking at, or should I say who. Well, that explains the look on Dave's face, I thought.

The competition was intense to see who could make their man cum first, or so I thought. This was not a fair fight, I had been in and out of my sister's throat for 5 minutes, and they had just started. I slowed her down with my hand as she put her best moves on me. She wanted to show off to her new friend at my expense, but I wasn't going to allow it.

Laura was not as experienced as my sister was taking a cock down her throat. You could hear her gag and choke as she tried to force Dave down into her throat. He apparently wasn't use to these treatments at home, so I had a chance, a real good chance as I watched Dave continue to struggle. I was doing any and everything trying to keep my mind off my sister sucking my cock for everything it was worth. Finally, Dave couldn't help it and started to shoot his load into his young bride's mouth. Laura gagged and choked as the large volume of cum flooded her mouth. Dave had now wrapped both of his hands around the back of her head and was thrusting his hips forward as he filled her mouth.

"Oh shit," I grunted quietly as I started to coat the walls of my sister's throat. She never gagged or choked, showing her new friend she was the badass in this group.

Both girls finally made their way out of their hiding places and headed towards the restroom. I couldn't see Laura, but Katie's lipstick was the only thing out of place.

"It was nice meeting you. Maybe we will see y'all around?" My sister said to Laura.

Dave was embarrassed and never looked up from the ground. He looked uncomfortable with what had happened on the deck. His wife was the total opposite and was chatting it up with both of us as the boat was tied off.

"That was so much fun, huh?" She said as we headed back to our room.

"Yea, it was revealing." I shot back.

"Why, because I showed that bitch who's boss, and she could never please my man the way I could?" She asked, questioning me.

"I thought you liked her?"

"Hell no! I was being respectful. Didn't I do a great job hiding my anger this time?"

"You sure did; I'm proud of you."

"Thanks, babe. I saw her eyeing you all night, laughing way too much at your jokes. So I just egged her on under the railing, so I could show her she had nothing on me."

Flopping down on the bed, still fully dressed, I closed my eyes, giving them a rest while my sister went to the restroom. Several times throughout the night, I wanted to throw her onto the table and fuck her unconscious. She looked hot tonight in her little black cocktail dress. I had told her about my thoughts on the walk back and to not get undressed. I wanted to fuck her in her dress on the table in our room. But, of course, I didn't get to because I passed out.

After breakfast, I wanted to go back to sleep as well as her. But seeing her with tiny drops of syrup on her breast, I couldn't help but lick them off. Trying to add more excitement, I poured syrup between her large breast and tried to fuck them. That was a bad idea. Covered in sticky syrup, we headed to the shower to wash off.

"I can't believe we even tried that." She laughed at me while washing my legs with soap.

"Well, at least it tasted good when I licked it off your nipples."

Using the soap she used to wash my cock, she slid my cock between her soft breast. Then, with her hands pushing on the outsides of her breast and creating a tight, slippery hole, she began to fuck me with them. It was so much better than the syrup.

"Does this feel good, baby?" She asked, looking up at me with her beautiful green eyes.

"Fuck yes." I groaned, ready to cum.

"Cum on my face, baby." she moaned, still working her supple breast up and down my shaft.

"Oh yes, baby," I growled, pulling my cock from between her breast and stroking my cock with purpose.

"That's it, baby, cum all over my face." she moaned furiously, rubbing her clit and pinching her nipples.

I don't know how she could do it, but she could cum in five seconds just watching me cum. Just as her orgasm washed over her face, causing her mouth to open as she moaned. I began to shoot volley after volley onto her face and into her mouth. Listening to her moan and watch her lick the cum hanging from her top lip caused my cock to send one final shot of cum hitting her left cheek. We both dropped down in the shower, catching our breath, before getting up to rinse back off.

"I need a nap." She said, turning the water off.

"Fuck yes," and dragged her to the bed, soaking wet.

Just that short hour nap had made all the difference. Finally, I felt refreshed and ready. She was already awake and getting ready to head to the beach when I woke up. Checking her ass out in the mirror in her thongs, she pulled them off and put on a regular pair of bottoms. Unfortunately, her ass still had noticeable palm prints across it.

"Just wear those," I said, pointing at her hand holding her thongs as I got out of bed.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Yes, you'll just have to wear shorts over them until the marks are gone. Or if nobody's around, you can take them off and still be able to wear them."

"Baby, I'll wear shorts for the rest of the trip if I have to. I just want for you to be able to see my ass as much as you please."

I just smiled at her and popped her on the ass as she bent down to grab her shorts and bag so that we could head out the door.

"Hey, son, I bought a football at the store in the lobby. You want to throw it around a little?" My father asked as we walked up.

"Hell yea," I said and pulled off my shirt and tossed it on the chair.

"Katie, do you want to layout with me and watch the boys?" My mother asked.

"Of course," she said as she removed her shirt and stepped out of her shorts with her ass facing my mother. I could see the worry on my mother's face.

"Calm down, mother," she spoke in an uppity British accent. "I'm not due for my next lashings until tonight." Still laughing and keeping the accent going.

"I don't want to know that!"

"Connor catch." My father said as he threw the ball my way.

"Nice throw, Dad," I said, turning just fast enough to snatch the ball out of the air

and slung it back.

We continued to throw the ball for a while. Even Mom and Katie played for a little bit. It had started to get pretty hot, and we were all sweaty.

"Let's go cool off." My sister said as she took off, running towards the water, causing everyone else to chase after her.

Katie kept her shorts on as she entered the water, which didn't draw any attention since she had spontaneously decided to go swimming. I didn't stay in the water long. I had worked up a thirst and needed something cold to drink.

"I'm thirsty, guys. I'm going in." I said, wadding backward through the water.

"Good call," my father replied as he exited the water just ahead of me. "I'll run and order us all something and meet y'all back at the cabana."

Just as we got back to beach chairs and sat down.

"Katie, is that you?"

"Oh, hi Laura, How are you?" My sister asked, acting like everything is great, and was happy to see her.

"I'm good, I figured I would come down and layout a little. Dave is taking a nap."

I started to panic and did the only thing I could think of as Dad headed back towards us after ordering our drinks.

"Go deep," I said, and my father took off. I hurled the ball as far as I could and glared at my sister.

"Laura, this is my Mom...," It finally hit her, even though I couldn't see her eyes that were blocked by her sunglasses, but I bet they were huge. "That's my dad running after the football, and you've already met Connor."

"Hi, it's nice to meet you. Where did y'all meet?" My mother asked, just trying to be friendly.

"Oh, we meet on the honeymooner's cruise last night at dinner."

My mother's toned changed very quickly, and she felt terrible for Katie as she panicked.

"Well, it was nice to meet you, but my daughter and I are having a private conversation. I'm sure y'all can catch up later. Thanks for stopping by." My mother said very curtly.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to intrude. Well, it was nice to see you again, bye." She replied as she walked off.

"If you're going to do this, there are some rules you need to know. First, don't make friends with people who could jeopardize your situation. Second, don't let friends around people who don't know both sides of your situation, or they could easily find out." My mother said, not really irritated, just concerned.

"Sorry, Mom, it won't happen again, and I'm sorry I pulled you into the middle of it." My sister replied, feeling crappy.

"Don't feel bad. You're new to this, and you're going to need my help more than you know."

"Nice throw, son," my father said as he ran back up to us just as the guy was bringing our drinks.

"Thanks, Dad."

"I'm hungry. Let's head in and get dressed for dinner." My mother said as she got up and started picking up her things.

"We just got our drinks, honey." My father shot back.

"I know; I plan on bringing mine with me." My mother said with a smirk.

"Meet downstairs in an hour?" I asked.

"Actually, I'm not feeling so hot. I'm going to sit this one out." My sister said.

"Oh no, honey, are you ok?" My mother asked.

"I'll be fine. Don't worry about me."

"I hope you feel better," my mother replied.

See you downstairs in a little bit, son. I hope you feel better, sweetie." my father said as he entered their room.

"Are you ok, baby?"

"Yea, I just feel crappy and kinda nauseous. I'm going to shower and lay down, go eat, Baby. I'll see you when you get back." She said as she headed into the bathroom.

"Alright, baby, I'm heading out. If you need anything, please text me, and I'll come right back."