What I Didn't Hear Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you."

"Love you too." I shot back and headed out the door.

"Hi Connor, welcome back. Mr and Mrs' McKay, it's a pleasure to see you again; how's everyone doing?" The cute little waitress that my little sister wanted to murder asked.

"We are lovely and yourself?" My mother asked.

"I'm wonderful. What kind of drinks can I start you off with?"

"We'll both have a red, and son, what are you having?"

"Margarita sounds good."

"Coming right up."

Nobody mentioned the elephant in the room, and neither did I. I kept my eyes forward; my mother knew what was going on between my sister and me and would be pissed at me for checking out other girls while my sister was up in our room, not feeling well.

She did her best trying to get me to engage with her, but I held firm. Not that she was ugly, it was quite the opposite. Her blue eyes stood out the most. They were the color of the pacific, that deep blue with a hint of green. Her lips pushed out, almost looked swollen with the light shade of high gloss pink that she was wearing. Her little upturned nose was perfect between her round cheeks that her curly shoulder-length hair framed her face perfectly. She was extremely attractive, and out of that uniform, she was probably very sexy.

"Connor, are you ok?" My mother asked.

"Yes, I'm good; why?"

"You just seem deep in thought."

"I'm just worried about Katie. She doesn't get sick often. I hope she's ok."

Dinner was unusually quiet; we ate our dinner and called it a night. My mother knew I wanted to get back to my sister as soon as I could.

"Connor, we're going to call it a night early and head back to the room." My mother said. "If Katie gets real sick, please let us know."

"Ok, see y'all tomorrow."

"Night, son," my father said as I left the table.

I basically ran back to our room to check on her. I was worried sick about her, and it had taken over my whole night.

"Welcome back." She said, lying naked across the end of the bed before getting up and waking my way.

The room was lit only by candlelight. The soft music that was playing could just be heard over the jets of the jacuzzi.

"Wow," was all I could get out. She looked like a dream. Her hair pulled up into a messy bun with anticipation of being neck-deep in water.

"Baby, please remove your clothes and head over to the table." She asked and closed the door to follow right behind me.

On the other side of the jacuzzi was a massage table that had to have been delivered while I was out to dinner. It was huge. Several bottles of massage oils sat on the table next to it.

"Baby, will you please lay down on your stomach?"

I eased onto the table and positioned myself to where my face sat just in the hole at the head of the table. I had to adjust my eyes as I looked down through the hole and saw a colossal margarita sitting on the floor. It looked almost like a fishbowl. Coming from it was a long straw that reached all the way to the opening in the table.

"Where did you find a straw that long?" I asked, chuckling.

"It's five straws I put together. Do you like it?" She asked, giggling.

"Yes, I do," I replied, taking a sip through the long straw. "Damn, that tastes so good."

"Now, you just lay still and relax. I've got it from here." She whispered in my ear.

I heard the lid snap and then a warm sensation as she squeezed the oil from the bottle onto my back. Then, using the palms of her hands, she spread the oil all over my back; before she climbed up onto the table and straddled my butt. I could feel the heat from her sex as it pressed into my skin.

She began with her thumbs at the very bottom of my spine. The firm pressure as she slid them up to the base of my skull caused me to let out a long moan. It felt wonderful. She continued to work my back with firm pressure. She used everything to rub me, her hands, forearms, elbows, fist, and even her ample breast. After thirty minutes, she got down off the table and started to work both of my legs and arms after she had me roll over. My cock stood straight up. The way she massaged me was very sexual and arousing, especially when you're both naked.

My feet had been giving extra care, and this was something I had never had but could use to. I have always been ticklish, but the way she worked my thighs was anything but that. My cock ached as she massaged around it, which made it jump several times. Positioning herself at the head of the table, she worked her hands down my chest. Each time she did, her soft breast would smash into my face. Standing next to me now, I took my time looking her up and down. Her body glistened, even in the low light, from her rubbing her body on mine as she rubbed me. Her nipples were hard, and her lips partially separated as she looked hungrily at my cock. I would never tire of her small hand wrapped around my shaft as she slowly and carefully slid her hand up and down my shaft.

Her eyes never left it. My cock was so hard now; it had become painful. With her hand removed from my shaft, she climbed up onto the table. We both needed relief now, as she immediately lowered herself down onto my hard cock. Her long, loud moans filled the room as she rocked her pussy up and down my shaft and grinding her lips into my pubic bone. Her pace quickened, causing her moans to get even louder. I rubbed my hands all over her body as she continued to ride me and paid close attention to her nipples. I knew she liked them pinched hard between my fingers and pulled on, which I did. With our bodies covered in oil, I couldn't pull them hard enough for her liking, but I could pinch them hard, and the harder I did, the more she moaned. I quickly released them to cover her mouth as her moans turned into screams when her orgasm hit. Her nails dug painfully into my chest as she shook hard above me. I knew she was on the way out when her eyes started to roll back into her head. Keeping my hands on her rib cage, I slowly lowered her down as she lost consciousness.

When she finally came to, I was fucking her hard and fast. She couldn't move and laid limp on top of me as her arms were still too weak to push herself up and off of me. She was helpless as I relentlessly pounded her pussy. Each time I bottomed out in her, her limp, oiled body would slide up my chest.

"Ooh mm..mm..my god bababaaaby, fuuck meee," she mumbled.

I never slowed. I gripped her ass hard with all I had, trying to keep her from sliding off of me. Finally, having gained enough strength back to sit up, she took over. I thought I was fucking her hard until she started. Using all her weight, she slammed herself down hard onto my cock. It was to the point where the tops of my thighs hurt. She never stopped moaning or screaming filthy things as she rode me with everything she had. It was more than I could handle.

"I cumming," I yelled out as the first blast of cum shot deep into her pussy. She lifted herself and slammed down hard again as the second shot of cum flew out. Somehow it felt better than the first. Then, just as the third rope of cum shot out, the lights came on... I looked past my sister to see a security guard and our parents staring right at us. Their eyes were as big as saucers. My sister covered her breasts, turned to them, and screamed.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR ROOM, YOU FUCKING PERVERTS!!" She screamed. She never even slowed down as she continued to slam herself onto my cock, which was still shooting my cum into her womb.

They all tried to scramble out of the door as fast as they could. Unfortunately, it wasn't working well as they ran into each other trying to be the first one out of the door.

"Those fucking assholes, coming into our room without knocking." My sister growled and still pissed off.

My heart was pounding from cumming and from being caught at the same time.

"What the hell are we going to do?" I asked as she continued to grind her pussy against me.

When her anger finally subsided, she started to worry as well and stopped riding me. We both stayed in our positions on the massage table for the next few minutes, both unsure what to do next.

"Get off me," I said, irritated that they were able to just walk into our room. "How were they able to just walk right in?" I growled at her.

"I'm sorry, baby, I forgot to lock the deadbolt."

Now that everyone knew the extent of it, I was going to have to answer for it. Why couldn't she just lock the fucking door? "Goddammit!" I cursed myself for not checking.

I needed to get this oil off of me as it had started to become sticky. I took my time washing my hair and body, making sure to remove any remnants of oil. After a forty-five-minute shower, I felt refreshed and calm as I dried off and exited the bathroom. I really just wanted to make a drink and watch a little TV to try and take my mind off what was coming tomorrow.

"I'm sorry, baby, I really am. Please don't be mad at me."

I didn't mean to be mad at her, but I was. Ever since our mother caught us, I made sure to lock the deadbolt and told her to do the same. It wasn't her fault that we forgot, but I was making it her fault. To make matters worse, seeing her sad made my cock hard almost instantly. What the fuck is wrong with me? I thought, staring at the ceiling.

"It's ok, baby, I want it," she said, drawing my attention back to her now bent over the bed.

What the hell is wrong with this girl? No, what the hell is wrong with the both of us? I thought. I wasn't going to give in, but she knew just how to get her way.

"It's ok big brother, take it out on my ass," she moaned to me, looking over her shoulder.

I couldn't resist. I spit in my hand to lube up just the head of my cock, bent down behind her, and shoved my cock deep into her ass in one continuous motion. It caused her to let out a long, loud moan.

Having given into her antics, I decided to play along. "If you cum without my permission, I will make sure you can't sit for a month. Do you understand me?" I growled at her.

"Yes, baby." She replied between unintelligible words as she moaned.

I continued to pound her ass until I could feel her body trying to disobey her will not to cum. I would send my hand hard down onto her ass to yank her out of her world and back into mine. I continued this assault on her asshole and bottom until I pulled out, knelt down by her head, and emptied my balls onto her beautiful face.

I took my time as I washed her and made sure to wash lightly on her bottom. After I dried her off, I led her to the bed and laid her face down. I had brought a bottle of aloe with me just in case I got sunburned. It was the only thing that seemed to help me when I had one. I clicked the top open and squeezed the liquid directly onto her bottom. Her ass involuntarily tightened as the cold liquid landed on her ass. I waited for a few seconds before I very gently started to rub the aloe into her skin until I was satisfied that it was completely covered.

"Let's sleep, baby. I'm tired and done for the day."

"I love you, babe."

I love you too, baby." I said and kissed her on the top of her head.

I was asleep before she even got comfortable. I was mentally drained and needed the rest. This whole new rollercoaster we were on had me beat down, and it was exhausting.

"Hello,...Ummm, yeah... Ok, see ya in a bit."

"That was Mom. She wanted to know if we wanted to get breakfast with them," I said.

"Do you think that's a good idea?" She asked.

"About as good of a place we can ask for." I shot back, "let's get ready."

"Hi, good morning. Did y'all sleep well?" My mother asked.

"Actually, I slept great," I replied.

"Me too, I slept like a baby, but I'm starving."

"Well, I'm getting a huge stack of pancakes with some sausage and eggs," my father spoke, all happy.

"Oh yes, that's exactly what I want." My mother said cheerfully.

I looked at my sister with a dumb look on my face. As to say, what the hell is going on. She looked at me with the same look.

"Good morning. What can I get started for everyone."

"I would like a tall glass of orange juice," I said.

"Same here," my sister said, with Mom and Dad saying "me too" in unison.

"Is everyone ready to order, or do you need a few minutes."

"Nope, I'm ready. I want a massive stack of pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon, and sausage." I said, which made everyone laugh at me, and my sister playfully smack me on the shoulder.

"Well, I'm going to have what he's having." My father said, still chuckling and saying, "honey, what would you like to have"

"I'll take the same."

Fuck it, I thought, and shrugged my shoulders and caused my sister to look at me strangely.

"Baby, what would you like to have?" I asked and watched her eyes light up and her smile widening.

"Ummmm, I'll take the same thing." She said to the waitress. You could see the happiness on her face.

"Well, that's easy. I'll have it right out." the waitress said and headed off.

"So, how long have you two been... together?" My father asked, sounding genuinely interested like he had just been introduced to my new girlfriend.

"Long enough, but I've wanted him even longer. " My sister replied, never missing a beat.

"She's a keeper, son." My father shot back, making my mother smile.

"Ok, ok, ok, let's cut the shit. What the hell is going on here?" I asked with a nervous laugh.

"Should we tell them or wait until tonight?" My father asked, looking at my mother.

"Let's wait until tonight, but before y'all get all bent out of shape wanting to know right now. Please just wait until tonight. We have some big news, and it's worth the wait." My mother said.

"Yes, it's worth the wait. We know you're a couple, and that's fine with us. So please feel free to show affection towards each other just like any other couple would do. We love you both very much, and we're extremely happy for both of you. So let's enjoy our breakfast and have a good day." My father said.

"Well, I'll agree to that on one condition," I said.

"What's your condition?" My mother asked.

"Why the hell did you come into our room last night?"

They both just smiled.

"I tried calling your room over and over, but you wouldn't answer. I knew why you couldn't hear." My mother said, looking right at my sister. "The room is reserved under your father's name, so they called us to make sure everything was ok, but Katie was so loud the people across the hall thought she was being abused or killed." It caused her to laugh at my sister, who just smiled real big. "So they sent security to check on things. We beat on the door for a few minutes, and you kept up the noises the whole time. Finally, the guy was like," I have to make sure everything is ok" and to be fair, I was a little concerned myself...well, you know the rest."

"For the record, I didn't want to go in." My father said, causing everyone to crack up laughing.

"Well, it was good, dammit." My sister said with a smirk.

"Mother like daughter, I used to put a sock in your mother's mouth," my father said, which he received a light smack on the arm for his comment.

"Whoa whoa whoa, that's too much information," I shot back.

"Oh hell no, Connor. I've had to listen to y'all a week. You don't get to say anything." My father replied, laughing.

"Ok, that's enough sex talk at the breakfast table." My mother said, trying to sound irritated and failing miserably.

"I'll let you get away with that answer," I said, causing my mother to give me a strange look.

"That's the truth." She said, sounding very genuine.

"Is everything okay?" The waitress asked as she reached the table.

"Everything is wonderful." I shot back happily and smiling at the waitress.

"Yes, today is a great day, '' my father exclaimed.

The food was delicious. We all were apparently starving. Nobody said a word until we finished stuffing our faces.

"I was going to ask y'all if you've been watching any news or television, but I know the answer to that." My father said with a smile. "Anyway, there's a tropical depression coming this way. We're supposed to get some pretty nasty weather, so if we want to go to the beach, today is probably our last day to go before we leave on Friday."

"Oh no, hopefully, it won't be too bad, and we can still find something to do and not be stuck in our rooms." My sister said, causing everyone to crack up laughing and my mother to take a dig at her.

"I'm sure y'all find something to do."

"Oh, Mom." She said, shaking her head.

"Anyway, I am ready to get out of here, so she can get dressed and go to the beach one last time. See y'all downstairs in thirty?" My mother asked.

"I don't even know what to think, or what the hell just happened down there?" My sister asked as we started getting ready for the beach.

"Your guess is as good as mine. But, I know one thing, I can't wait until tonight."

"Me either. Want me to wear my new bikini? I mean, since they know unless you don't want me to wear it? Never mind, I won't wear it. It's fine." She said, asked, and retracted, causing me to look at her confused.

"Ummmm, you better wear it. Unless you want to get popped on the bottom for not wearing it." I replied, smiling. "Now, I don't want you wearing it when we get back home, where my horny ass friends will see you."

"Oh hell no." She shot back, picking up her bag, and headed towards the door.

"Jeez, Katie," my mother said as she pushed her shorts over her round ass.

"What!?" She hissed.

"Ummmm, I think you should..., never mind. You look hot." My mother said.

"Well, thank you."

"Holy shit!" My father blurted out, not meaning to.

"Jeez, y'all, it's not that bad." She hissed.

It was pretty aggressive. Her bikini was a little white sheer string bikini. The bottom strings that went around her hips and down the crack of her ass were about as big around as an iPhone charger cable. The sheer triangle front had an even smaller triangle piece that was a solid piece of fabric that just covered the lips of her sex. The top had the same design with a small solid piece of fabric shaped like triangles covering her puffy nipples. It was labeled as a "No tan lines" bikini, and it was upholding its end of the deal. Hell, the whole thing could easily fit into the watch pocket of your shorts.

"Where's the oil at, mom?" She asked, sounding happy. Now that my mother had revealed her tiny thong bikini. As far as the bikini she wore, it looked like a one-piece compared to my sister's.

I was never into the whole MILF thing, something that my friends love to talk about. But seeing my mother's oiled body glistening in the sun, I now at least understood the attraction. My mother was pretty conservative at home. Even when she laid out by our pool at home, she wore a one-piece with shorts most of the time. From what I can remember, our first day on the beach with them here was the first time I had ever seen her in a two-piece.

"Wow, moms pretty hot," I said out loud and shocking nobody.

"Thank you, son." She said, smiling.

"Well, duh, Baby, where do you think I got my looks from, especially this wagon." My sister said, smacking her own ass and giggling, followed by my father's deep laugh.

"Oh honey, it's not a wagon," my mother said, trying not to laugh.

"Ok, Dad, let's throw the ball. It's time for me to get out of this conversation before something happens I can't control," I said, looking at my sister's ass and then my shorts, causing everyone to crack up laughing again.

"Throw it deep, son," my father said as he took off running down the beach.

"Yea babe, through it deeeeep," my sister moaned, making my mother shoot water out of her nose.

"Katie Marie!" My mother laughed, looking at my sister, who had a big smile painted on her face.

When I had awoken this morning, I was uncertain about the day ahead of me. I still needed some clarification on just what the hell was going on. However, as the day wore on, we enjoyed each other's company, and with only a couple of awkward moments, mainly my sister bending over to pick something up. It was really a wonderful day, one I would never forget.