All Comments on 'What I HATE About Porn'

by LargoKitt

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
PimankoPimankoabout 2 years ago

Right on the money. Erotica is best when the woman is an equal and willing partner.

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsabout 2 years ago

Damn… That was well said! Sex is a very weird thing, and everyone gets off in a different way. BUT RESPECT AND MUTUAL PLEASURE SHOULD BE MANDATORY!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of the biggest problems with the Money Shot is that after the fucking, the big pay off is the guy jacking off.

.

Personally, I hate POV videos.

bottovarnisbottovarnisabout 2 years ago

excellent observations! I'm good with all of that. Thank you.

greenman440greenman440about 2 years ago

Who's interested in what you think/like?

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Loreabout 2 years ago

5 stars

This is really good stuff. Thank you for speaking up.

GF359GF359about 2 years ago

Very well said, LK! I apprecate you putting the those ideas out there. Many of us feel the same way!

LargoKittLargoKittabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks to all the thumbs up and to Greenman440 also. Simple answer to his question: Who's interested? Apparently more than 1100 people in a day. Of course I expect to get flamed if I badmouth someone's favorite kink. Good thing is that they are free on Literotica to eloquently state why it is the best thing since Adam first schtupped Eve (or wasn't it the other way around.)

DanDraperDanDraperabout 2 years ago

These are great observations. I've thought about some if these things for years. I also love porn where the woman gets to enjoy herself just as much as the man. And I never understood bdsm or sex that gets too rough. Too much borderline on rape. And you're right about the money shot; although I do enjoy seeing it at the end, see the woman cum is far more exciting.

About the dialogue, you can't blame them for that. It may not be realistic but it helps a little for the scene.

But we have to remember that most if this is just fantasy. None of it realistic. Its like watching an action film; the plot can be outrageous but it's a lot of fun to watch.

BTW I recognize that Baal phrase. Do you watch Stargate sg1?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yeah, all these reasons ( and the fact that a lot of porn is literally just a recording of someone being raped) is why I quit watching porn and turned to erotic stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"most guys watching and probably a lot of women are going to get off when they see her cum more than when they see him cum"

And this is why most porn focus on the women's feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nah, porn is great just the way it is. A lot cheaper and less hassle than having to put up with a woman living with you.

VeronicaPlakhueaVeronicaPlakhueaabout 2 years ago

I agree. I really like porn where the woman enjoys herself.

JadaVersaillesJadaVersaillesabout 2 years ago

I totally agree. this is all part of why i started writing erotic fanfic from a female perspective. all that's out there is the male protagonist humping some chick who has no interiority.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Old guy speaking:

I once saw one where they included the production with the scene, so you saw the set-up and heard the director's instructions. He only talked to the male actors! He didn't tell the woman what he wanted her to do, he told the men what he wanted them to do to her, even telling them to position her for the shot. She was just meat to be manipulated.

Pet peeve: I'm not that much into lesbian stuff but when a girl-girl scene is interrupted by a man and the two forget about each other and concentrate on him, that really ticks me off. It says, why should I care about this other woman when there's a man available?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well for me and all the other incel's, it's all we've got. Oh yeah yeah, try some self analysis and improvement... forget that, for most average guys it wont make a jot of difference. In a life of solitude, porn is an escape and if it's male centric then so be it.

LargoKittLargoKittover 1 year agoAuthor
Incel porn

I assume that lots of porn, perhaps most of it is for people who aren't getting enough. Still, I'm puzzled by the incel thing. There are thousands of women out there who are looking for a good dude to cuddle with. So what kind of effort are you making to pair up with them? Most of us aren't move star gorgeous. We may even be pretty homely mongrels. So who is your match, your equivalent? Who needs what you have to offer? And if you say to yourself --"I'm just a dumb, overweight schlub with a dead-end job and zits on my forehead" you have walled yourself off. Find one thing you love to do and get better at it. Play pool, fish, skate, hike, write porno? You're likely to find other people, sexy people inside, who like to do the same thing. Good luck and good hunting.

Tesseract2021Tesseract2021over 1 year ago

Well said!! Way too much "weaponized sex" in this day and age.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

All this really needs to be heard

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLargoKitt@LargoKitt
LargoKitt concocts tales, pix, and pomes out of tails and heads, indents and bulges, drips and licks. The characters in these stories, verses, and pictures resemble the people we don't dare be. But we can wear their costumes in the free world of our imaginations.