All Comments on 'What I Saw in the Room'

by Bigjack1982

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

This could off been a great story but spoiled it with some weak make that lets his family gets used story no if he protected her so much he wouldn't of let that stand. Write something proper instead of a weak little baby dribble.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

wast of time don't read. another bull shit story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

not finished and no point to the story

Sonnyw55Sonnyw55over 3 years ago
Long Introduction

This chapter appears to be a long introduction... wanna see more of this story evolve.

philteephilteeover 3 years ago
Downer

Three stars is high for this story and only because I want it better. I sit here and think a two might have been better. I come here to feel good not depressed. The boy, and that is what he is - a little boy, might as well move out and start his own life. Stop now and make us all feel better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A sister, to stupid to live... A step-father, that needs a sledgehammer to the nuts... a brother, to weak to do it. With the ending of chapter 1, I can't think of a reason this shouldn't get just 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not incest at all

No sex between blood relatives so not incest and the story sucked

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
next

Has to be a day of reckoning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Total l

Shit. I haven't read garbage like this in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
far-wanderer

At least the written work makes sense, unlike far-wanderer's meaningless comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dribbles doesn’t say it loud enough

Sorry I took the time to read this. Wasted time I can never get back. What crap.

ManoBlueManoBlueover 3 years ago

Get yo weak ass outta here

translover021translover021over 3 years ago
Great Work

I quite liked this story. There are so many moving parts and many ways one could interpret it, plus it was Hella hot. Look forward to more, maybe a chapter 2?

carolabrcarolabrover 3 years ago
More like this

More stories where a brother/son catch said and sister

Or where a wife suspects husband of cheating and catches her husband and daughter

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Finish

Finish before you publish

Jdavis77Jdavis77over 3 years ago
Ok

Sounds like she likes being treated like a slut. So this is goin to be were the guy has to watch as he fuck is mom and sister I mean if you are in to that stuff bunch of sluts to me but that's if you finish the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wack

This is 700 types of messed up. I get cucking fetishes sure, but this is so fucking depressing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The MC should grow some ball and beat the fuck out of step dad with a baseball bat or if he want's to act like a bitch let his step dad fuck him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Brilliant. Much more like this please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolutely brilliant. Original, hot as hell,fantastic narrative. This guy can write.The scenario is one the best on this site,it avoids all the clichés and is written with an expert touch.There is scope for so much more,will we be treated to any more journeys into your dark imagination?

Bigjack1982Bigjack1982about 2 years agoAuthor

Its been over a year, but I’d like to address a few things.

First, I should’ve had a better warning up top. Cuckolding is one thing, but this is clearly something more fucked up than asking someone to fuck your wife. So, thats my bad and I apologize to anyone whose jerk off session I might’ve ruined.

Second, this is where I wanted it to end, so kindly fuck off with the “finish first.” Write your own story and add as many endings as you’d like. I wanted this story to feel like a singular moment, not an overall narrative. I may write more moments with these characters, or I may not. Therefore, it’s finished for now.

Third, to anyone that enjoys this fucked up kink, and this story, I do plan on writing more. I have a lot of story ideas, but most of them require plenty of set up and plot and I just don’t have the patience. I don't know when I’ll publish again, or if I’ll continue with this story, but when I do it’ll be similar to this. Focusing more on the aspects revolving around cuckolding/netorare sex, without fully jumping in.

Happy fapping.

JR_3tDJR_3tDalmost 2 years ago

Hot. As. Fuck. More. Real shame some of the guys in the comments seem to have taken offense at the story. Its fiction you knuckleheads. Secondly, if you don't like it then just go read whatever else you like instead of throwing a tantrum like a whiny bitch. Diversity is the spice of life. Don't like it? Keep quiet.

I love a story like this that features corruption or forbidden pairings of some kind. The kinkiness and thrill and catching someone doing something naughty that they aren't supposed to is what I find really exciting And there's not enough of it to go around.

Just one small criticism, that the last part where the guy is debating in his head whether to expose their secret or not kind of kills the mood. Its depressing, and I personally don't see the point in putting that there. Either way, MORE PLEASE!

DocWordsDocWordsover 1 year ago

This needs a second chapter where the boy gives the step-father what he deserves and takes charge in the household. Damn good start. 5*

FseriesFseriesover 1 year ago

Yep. Finish it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Yeah, author's kind of sick. Like fr? Like, "aww nuuhh, can't make Mumzy sad." Quit living in your fantasy world. Stepdad's a dick to him, revenge is hella sweet. Mark's not gonna give a damn about how humiliated his sister is or how she's gonna be kicked out of the family by their Mom, he's gonna realize how easily it'll be to destroy Dean's life. Dean's probably gonna lose a lot - I mean, who's to say how long this has been going on? Mom's probably getting the house and I can't see Mark losing college. Nah, it's just Melissa and Dean who get fucked here. I mean get real, dude.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigjack1982@Bigjack1982
My kinks are cuckolding/netorare, degradation, older man/younger woman, and bullying. I don’t like just writing sex, so many of my stories will be more about dancing around it.