All Comments on 'What I Say Day'

by TruthwithaTwist

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
stewartwenstewartwenalmost 3 years ago

Excellent story, reminded me of my youth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

why everybodys youth so epic

Bullrider14Bullrider14almost 3 years ago

Loved it. I think you should continue this story. How bout Sherri wins a bet?

AngusMAngusMalmost 3 years ago

Oh to be young again excellent

BigpickleBigpicklealmost 3 years ago

I loved it but could n't give you a five because you didn't write it for Nude day and you used a story that you had already put together. The detail was great, but then again you had plenty of time to develop it. I am having a bit of a problem with a small B-cup having much under boob and cleavage.

TruthwithaTwistTruthwithaTwistalmost 3 years agoAuthor

@BigPickle - Thanks for the feedback! Just to clarify - I DID write this solely for Nude Day, it wasn't a recycled story. All my stories are based on my real-life events and this one took place in winter. When I was thinking about events that would fit the theme and I could write about, this was the closest!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

For those who’ve never tried sex in a pool, it’s not that great.

In spite of the pool being warmed to 95 degrees, if you move from straight in it opens the vagina & allows much colder water in ruining the warm sensation of a hot pussy.

Once we found that out we never tried it again.

Of course we’re now a lot older & we have no private pool here at the old folks’ homes, but the colder water was a real shock.

Bill S.

zooliciouszooliciousalmost 2 years ago

Spontaneous and fun. Can't wait to try this out.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrabout 1 year ago

Damn, Sheri sounds like a fun girl! I see why you married her.

Great story and well told.

Had a couple of misspelled words and grammatical errors, but certainly nothing to take away from the hot story

My only question is, why dunk your head to remove her fluids! Wear it with pride man, you earned it ;->

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTruthwithaTwist@TruthwithaTwist
March 2024 Update: Just submitted my 25th story here on lit, "Festival of Fools" for the 2024 April Fools Contest. I'm incredibly thrilled with the reception all of my stories have gotten over the past few years. What started as a "let me try this once" has turned into a bit ...