What I Think of You Pt. 02

Story Info
Alice comes to view Rachel as a slut to Alex.
3.7k words
4.43
17.3k
18

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Part 2 has a notable increase in themes of male domination, mind-control and degradation, if you found those themes unpalatable in the last one, this one will ruin your day, so if this sounds like it'd upset you, please give this a skip, I don't want that on my conscious.

Alex was frustrated, panicking, and unbelievably horny. Rachel, arguably the university's hottest, richest; most relationship adverse woman, was damn near naked, horny, and masturbating, while making eye contact with him and his dick; gently muttering his name, in between each and every stroke.

Meanwhile, Alice was heading to the study room in five minutes, so he had to find an excuse for Rachels outfit, which need he remind himself, was a skirt which bore a strong resemblance to a belt it was so short, and a top, which looked like it would struggle to contain Alex's functionally non-existent tits, yet alone Rachel's D cup.

In a tone which failed to hide his panic, he looked Rachels way, and hurriedly spoke "Alice is coming... she's coming here... you should... your clothes... you should get dressed... now... hurry." Alex spoke this unsteadily while maintaining fluctuating eye contact between her eyes, her tits, and her pussy. Rachel maintained much more consistent eye contact, staring at his dick the entire time.

Rachel seemed conflicted, her eyes wide, and her smile ever so sweet as she stared into Alex's eyes, while her hand gently massaged her pussy through her panties. But eventually, she seemed to relent to the panic in his eyes and got up and began fixing her top. Her own horniness dwarfing even Alex's, but she swallowed her lust and began attempting to make herself look presentable, a Sisyphean task if ever there was one, given her skirt's ability to cover generously speaking 30% of her panties, and her tops ability to exist only in the most technical of senses.

Once Rachel had fixed her appearance to the most of her ability, she and Alex had a small heart-to-heart.

"Alex, I like you, do you like me?"

"I... well you see, I..." Alex stuttered for a moment, before gathering his courage, swallowing his own insecurity, and deciding to go for broke.

"Yes, yes I do, Rache."

"Then, can I... would you be interested in... would you to..." Rachel stuttered out half-formed propositions, as Alex became increasingly interested as his mind raced with what she could be proposing.

It was at that moment that Alice entered the room, a serious expression on her face as she walked past the surprised Alex, up to Rachel, without saying a word, her long brown hair swaying with her heavy footsteps, her green eyes fixated on Rachel.

Without saying a word, she pulled out her phone, and produced a video on the university's social media page, showing Rachel attending a lecture, wearing today's shirt and skirt combo.

Alice began to speak, in a tone that could nicely be considered, extremely hostile: "Explain, please, I leave for three days, and in that time, you seem to have decided that even the most basic modesty is for other people, shit, this videos from far away, and I can still make out the pattern on your fucking bra, lots of surface area to work with, and all."

She regained her temper before Rachel could even answer and interrupted her before she could start to speak.

"Look... I... I'm just worried about you now, I saw someone post what you were wearing yesterday, and that's... y'know, whatever, but you seem to have taken it to a whole new level today, I'm just worried." Alice said softly, maintaining eye contact the entire time.

Finally letting Rachel speak, Rachel simply answered: "I'm trying out a new look, for a new me."

If Rachel understood the underlying cause of her recent development, she might understand just how accurate the phrase "a new me" was soon to be.

Alice was stunned by her seemingly completely unconcerned answer, before gently smiling at Rachel, and saying "stand up please".

Rachel complied, and as she did, her tits nearly burst out of her top. Attempting to cut Alice obvious next comment off at the pass, Rachel pre-emptively interjected: "It's fine, besides, I don't think I'll be dressing quite like this tomorrow, it's a bit... unintentionally indecent." She gave a small wink to Alex while stating the last part of her explanation.

Alice, for her part, showcased excellent conflict resolution, and de-escalation, by opting to drag Rachel into another room, before going off on an apparent tirade. Alex couldn't hear what they were saying, just that she didn't sound happy, or approving, and the discussion seemed to be carried out exclusively at a decibel harmful to human ears, and that the conflict had escalated.

Honestly, Alex was surprised Alice was this invested in this argument, Alice had her friendly moments, but she was the quietest member of the group, interjecting a snide comment, or witty commentary from time to time, but mostly focused on reading through various websites, and books, being the member of the group who took studying and self-improvement the most seriously, honestly, he wasn't aware that Alice cared so much for Rachels wellbeing, internally, he kicked himself that maybe he should have been too, Rachel has to be going through something; people like her don't just start dressing like porn-stars because everything's going great in their life.

Alex, having waited 10 minutes, and still hearing yelling from the other room, decided that mayhap he should go home, before they re-enter the room, and he would have to deal with an irate Alice, who could accuse him of who knows what. I'd be easier to refute these accusations tomorrow when tempers had cooled.

Later that night, Rachel sat awake in her bedroom, still feeling the sting of the harsh words Alice had thrown her way, she knew Alice cared about her, and was worried that her slutty new style was motivated by something darker, she wasn't about to admit her increasingly successful love for Alex, not yet anyways, but she was going to take Alice's advice, she needed to dress a bit less... like a trashy whore, she'd try and work things out in the morning, and she'd talk to Alex and try to finalise a relationship with him; she hoped upon hope, that once she and him had confessed something to each other, they'd finally fuck. Rachel was horny beyond all belief from the events of today, and was furiously jilling off to the memory of Alex's massive boner, he'd lusted after her, craved her... wanted to stick his dick in her pussy, and what more could a girl want? She thought, partly sarcastically, partly honestly. Although, honestly, at this point, all she really wanted was a relationship with the guy who always at least tried to make her laugh every afternoon, who'd laughed even when her jokes weren't funny, who stayed friendly even she had a bad day and snapped, she hoped that tomorrow, she could unambiguously call herself his girlfriend.

Alice, meanwhile, was lying awake thinking of Rachel, while they weren't the closest of friends, they followed each other online, and they had a mutual respect, being arguably the most academically focused of the group, so it was a bit disconcerting for Alice to see her friend dressed like she'd fuck for a nickel. Still, Alice comforted herself that she seemed to eventually come to the error of her judgement, and she'd said she'd tone down her dress tomorrow morning, honestly, Alice just hoped to get back to normal tomorrow, like Alex, she'd missed hanging out after lectures, and even if she wasn't one to talk, she missed being surrounded by the uproarious laughter, and joking atmosphere... maybe next week, she mused, Rachel would be back to normal, and Alice could hear another snide joke about her being book obsessed from Olivia. It still baffled her what could make Rachel act in such a way, nothing was worth degrading yourself to that extent, nothing.

Meanwhile, Alex was giving himself a friction burn from jacking it to Rachels wet spot, and her glorious, golden toned tits, realising that tomorrow, maybe, just maybe he'd get to fuck her, she'd said she liked him after all; even if it didn't come to that, she seemed to confess she'd liked him, so maybe he'd get a relationship out of it either way. His apologies to his longtime crush Olivia, but honestly, in this moment, Rachel shone bright as the sun in his mind.

Once the initial fervour of today faded, he began contemplating what Alice had said to Rachel, he'd been unsure what exactly she'd said to Rachel after she'd taken her out of the room, neither of them had messaged him anything about it, he'd supposed he'd find out tomorrow, however, where there was ambiguity, there was room for imagination to fill the gaps, and imagine he did, toying with various erotic fantasies, one in which Alice had tried to seduce Rachel, but quickly pivoted to a fantasy that felt more appealing.

Alice wasn't trying to convince Rachel to dress less provocatively, she thought that Rachel was trying to seduce him, and that she was being far too much of a prude. In his fantasy, Alice told Rachel that her skirt was far too long, that if she really wanted to be seductive, she should have been a good slut for him and not worn one at all, that her panties were far too modest, he couldn't see everything after all. Also, what kind of slut wears a shirt at all? In his mind, Rachel agreed with everything Alice said on the matter, lamenting her prudish dress choices, and promising to do better.

Then, he started backfilling why Alice would be acting like this, and decided on a reason, Alice had a crush on him, but she was a cuck, she believed she could never be good enough for him, and tried to make other girls sleep with him in order to compensate for her own perceived worthlessness. The new Alice was obsessed with ensuring Alex had access to as many attractive partners as possible so she could feel less bad for being little more than an unappealing piece of scenery to him. Alex's fantasy then went a bit further, made Alice worship like a god, made her self-esteem non-existent, hateful of her own existence, seeing herself as nothing, relative to Alex, unworthy to even look upon him, these idea's overwhelming her old life, which disappeared without a trace.

Alex found Alice plenty attractive of course, but he'd be lying if he didn't find self-esteem issues a bit sexy, when held by a sexy woman, so why not exaggerate to the extreme? Besides, it's not like any of it mattered, it's not like his fantasy had any bearing on reality. It was just harmless fun. A fantasy to pass the time and to contextualise his mental image of Rachel's naked body.

It mattered, even before he had finalised the details, reality was being rewritten, the past had shifted for Rachel and Alice.

What had been done, now undone. Lessons learned, changed, warped, defiled.

Earlier, Rachel lay awake in her bedroom, thinking of today's events, still thinking of the harsh words Alice had levied at her, she was right, she had tried to seduce Alex, and had been enough of a prude to wear a shirt; to think her modest panties were in any way seductive. She'd already taken action, she'd thrown out any item of clothing she'd owned that was even slightly modest, her entire bra collection was gone, to be replaced with items that would accentuate her nipples, and make her breasts pop for Alex, meanwhile, she'd thrown out all her panties, barring the one G-string she owned, she'd buy more tomorrow. Her mind had warped to the extent that appearing sexy for Alex seemed more important than breathing.

Alice, meanwhile, was lying awake thinking of Rachel, while they weren't the closest of friends, they followed each other online, and Alice had long though that she could be a decent fuck for Alex. She just needed to lose her inhibitions, looking through some pictures taken, while you could see her panties, the coverage provided was downright upsetting. Rachel needed to be turned into a proper cum-slut for her beloved Alex. Alice had lay awake at night many times, dreaming of him, dreaming if only she were hot enough to be worthy of him.

But fate was not so kind, instead, she'd do the only thing she could do, she'd find other girls, girls who were at least worthy of being a novelty piece of arm-candy to her beloved, and for that she hated them with every fibre of her being for the fact that they were worthy, while she was mere garbage on the side of the road, that their pussies were worthy of his use, and yet despite this, they went around clothed, they acted as if they didn't even want Alex to breed them, they acted like they existed for any reason other than to be Alex's slave, it was stupidity at it's finest, you could lobotomise them all and not lose a single though.

Still, she smiled at them regardless, she needed them to like her, so one day she could convince them to offer themselves to Alex, and if they weren't willing to do it willingly, she'd do what was necessary, Alex already owned them, who were they to refuse. Such was the extent that her mind had twisted, warped beyond all reason by a fantasy meant to be briefly enjoyed, laden with extreme lust, utterly devoid of both long-term planning and even an atom of morality.

Alice, from this day forth, and in the days prior would do and had done whatever was necessary to convince every pretty woman she could find to fuck Alice, and she could only hope that one day, she'd let him watch, and in her dreams, he'd let her clean up with her tongue, let her show him her worthless tits, she didn't dare imagine him letting her touch his dick, that would be tantamount to an insult, an implication that he should dirty himself with her filth.

As part of the changes to her past, Alice's educational achievements became less sublime, time spent studying turned to time spent talking, stalking prospects, still, she managed to only drop from a 98% average to a respectable 94%. Other inconsequential details of her past shifted, friends vanished, relationships once strong became strained, and Alice's mental stability sharply shifted, prior to the present day, all to accommodate her new interest.

Alice arrived at Rachel's house early the next day to help her dress, and to ensure she'd made the wardrobe adjustments she said she'd make. Rachel had greeted her nude; she'd taken Alice's advice that she needed to ensure that her tan was consistent. She'd lain out her proposed outfit, a miniskirt which hid nothing, a blouse which was completely see-through, that she'd bought as a joke a year back, a small thong, with a love heart symbol on it, and a role of duct tape to serve as a bra. Alice had to repress a twinge of anger over the fact she though she should be wearing a bra at all. But decided to push past it, reminding herself she couldn't show too much to men besides Alex. She reminded her that the miniskirt was acceptable in public, but with Alex, even just thong was a bit much, Alex had a right to use her holes whenever he wanted, only a right ungrateful bitch would cover up someone else's rightful property.

Alice had also set her on a regiment of anal training, she needed to expand her asshole to be able to take Alex's (presumably in Alice's warped mind) massive cock. She needed to renounce every ounce of her own pleasure to service Alex most effectively, she needed to train herself to be wet and ready to do whatever Alex willed at the mere sound of his voice. All of this was poison, zealotry, and madness, but per the specifications of Alex's fantasy, Rachel could not help but agree with it all.

Alice began going around Rachels house, removing any and all imagery that wasn't related to Alex, which was all of it, everything in Rachels house should have revolved around Alex, and that fact this fucking ungrateful shit needed to be told that made her want to curse creation itself, this... ungrateful collection of holes might get to fuck Alex, while someone like Alice, who was managing to achieve the bare minimum level of idolatry Alex needed, and yet she had deservedly never had a chance because of her worthless body, if this wasn't a sign that if god exists, they must truly hate her with a passion that burned brighter than the stars, then she didn't know what was.

Swallowing the urge to attack Rachel with a kitchen knife, Alice promised to send her some of her collection of pictures of Alex, to replace every image in her house, and went about discussing the only thing that now mattered to Alice, Alex. Rachel talked about her crush on Alex, and how she'd never acted on it. This information made Alice's fingernails dig deep into her flesh, as she contemplated smashing Rachel's head into the table.

*Deep breaths, Alice, Deep breaths. *

At this point, Alice's hatred for Rachel had, in the space of a day, become overwhelming, however, the idea that's Alice's opinion mattered was laughable, according to Alice, Alex mattered, she didn't. Ergo, if Alex seemed willing to fuck Rachel, and he seemed willing from Rachel's account of the events yesterday, so if she could help her fuck him better, in some small way, she'd given him pleasure, and that was the only thing that turned Alice on, the only thing that made her worthless existence feel valuable, after all, What else mattered? What else could matter?

"I think Alex really..." Rachel carried on, but Alice calmly stopped her.

"YOU DO NOT THINK FOR ALEX!!! HE...THINKS...FOR...YOU!!!" Alice screamed, almost tearing her throat in rage, this vague statement was enforced like law onto Rachel's brain, after all, in Alex's fantasy, Rachel had listened to Alice's advice, and the presence within Alex had desired to liberally transplant this notion onto reality, as Alice advised, Rachel would interpret, agree, and implement.

This statement gave Rachel the notion that she was meant to be subservient to a greater degree to Alex's will, she could not ask him out, she'd merely do as he asked.

However, she felt the need to clarify. "So, should I ask him if I can be his girlfriend, or should I wait for him to...?" Rachel was cut off by Alice's slap.

Her cool completely lost, Alice's hands gently wrapped around Rachel's neck, and if she squeezed, she could have strangled her then and there "Girlfriend? Girlfriend? GIRLFRIEND!?!?!!? You would be lucky to be considered a fuckhole, your only value to him is as a suitable cumdump, so offer him your fucking holes, you waste of flesh... the very notion, that anyone would be worthy of the title of girlfriend to Alex, is a fucking insult." These idea's seared themselves into Rachel's brain, rewriting her view of the world, her relation to Alex, her existence as a person.

Alice continued: "Let alone you, the least worth cunt in the world... you didn't even fuck him yesterday, you just sat there in your pathetic excuse of an outfit, he didn't even see your pussy, perhaps your only worthwhile quality, you act like you're an equal, you're not."

Rachel was barely recovered from the shock of Alice's slap and scream before Alice added a final qualifier. "Your holes are worthwhile, you need to clear yourself of the notion that you're a person, you're not, you're something that can bring him pleasure, so act like it, you've bothered him enough by telling him your name, nothing about you is worth remembering, you're a fuckhole, so shut up about any notion that you could be anything but."

Looking sternly at Rachel and releasing her grip around her throat, she added one final note "I'll come back here tomorrow, when I do, there shouldn't be anything left of you, a fuckhole lives here, there is no Rachel, and if there was, then "Rachel" would be nothing but a burden to Alex, Fuckhole, has value, do you understand?"

Fuckhole nodded, how could she have been so stupid, so naïve. Alice had been so kind, to teach her the mistake she was making. Her name was to be an identifier of her utility to Alex, suddenly the mere though of the name Rachel was bile in her mind, She was fuckhole, and anything in her house that said otherwise needed to go, Anything that bore her name was a reminder of the burden she had been to Alex, making him remember her worthless name, of the time she spent talking to him with her tits covered, her pussy unavailable, dry, worthless to him. By the end of the day, she had scrubbed her name from every account she could think of, trophies bearing her name were binned, friends who though of her as a person forgotten.

12