What I Think of You Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, she looked at a photo taken last year that she had framed, it was of the whole study group, laughing, smiling, she looks at herself, formerly Rachel, presently fuckhole, fully clothed, looking longingly at Alex.

What a fucking disgrace, Fuckhole internally screamed, every single one of those bitches went about saying their name, acting as if the fact they were had never so much as offered themselves body and soul to Alex was acceptable, respectable even. She fixated on the shirt she was wearing; how could Alex ever love someone so selfish, in the years of longing, she had never even once offered him her tits, offered him everything she was, everything she had, everything she could become, if only he willed it.

Speaking of which, Rachel was rich, Fuckhole knew Alex had far more right to her possessions than she did, her body included, and later today, she would make it right.

12