What I Think of You Pt. 05

Story Info
Alex is told to enjoy free use by Yoshiko.
10.9k words
4.6
11.1k
11

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What I think of you pt. 05

Alex wasn't sure what he expected Yoshiko's apartment to be like, he had no real frame of reference for what environment someone of her character would choose to create for themselves but was always under the impression that Yoshiko was somewhat poor.

Whenever he saw her eat lunch, it was always something inexpensive, often cheap noodles, or a single piece of fruit, none of her clothes seemed particularly expensive, and her phone was a few generations behind, she may not have given off the idea of poverty, but it was hard to imagine she had much in the way of disposable income.

This is why he was surprised to find out that her apartment was in an affluent neighbourhood and was fairly high up in what appeared to be a nice apartment complex. Even before he entered, he knew it was likely far nicer than his place.

Hearing the elevators ding, he walked out to the floor Yoshiko's apartment was located on, room 24, according to her text message.

The elevator ride had given him time to think, did he need to be scared? Was there another way to interpret that message? Surely not. "I coming for you." Is a message with a singular meaning, it was written like a serial killer or escaped psychiatric patient wrote it, and surely it wasn't a coincidence he'd started receiving packages of money mere days before.

So, faced with most of his friends being out of town, or not returning his calls, he leaned on the only person he could think of in that moment of panic.

He was already regretting it.

Steeling his nerves, he knocked on the door of Yoshiko's apartment and braced for whatever was about to happen, as far as he was aware, Yoshiko didn't like him, and she acted like a dick on principle. She'd tried to play nice earlier, and she'd stripped Rachel and told him to fuck her, but it was hard to read her intentions, why the fucking cock-sucking shit cunting hell had she done any of that? None of it made any fucking sense, and it was starting to drive him mad.

Eventually, he heard a doorknob turn, the door swung open, and Yoshiko was standing there to greet him, dressed rather decently all things considered, her skirt was short, but not enough to be indecent.

"Alex, looking pale as a sheet I see, come in, come in." Yoshiko was doing her level best to look friendly, and trying to hide her nerves, it'd been years since she'd had a guest over, in large part due to her roommate project, but in larger part due to her lack of friends, she didn't host parties, she was mostly invited to them by people who felt obligated to extend the invitation, and people like Olivia who wouldn't hate you if you stabbed them, the only friends she could reliably make.

Alex responded with a simple "Thank you." And headed inside, he had no real idea what to say to her. Her apartment opened immediately into the kitchen, and the apartment seemed to be something of an open-plan concept, like a slightly nicer version of a studio apartment.

Yoshiko had never had to entertain a guest, her first thought was to offer him food or drink, but that idea died with the realization that she had almost no food or drink, this apartment was expensive, and given Jiggly's inability to hold a job of any description, she was forced to pay the entire rent herself. This left very little money for food. She could offer him approximately 1/5 of a cup of orange juice, and a mostly finished bar of chocolate, but beyond that, her cupboards were mostly stacked with cheap ramen, and the odd piece of fruit.

Instead, she skimmed past that, and decided to just focus on talking about recent events, starting with the "I coming for you." Note that Alex received it.

Yoshiko thought nothing of it, personally. As far she was concerned it was either some punk kid, a miscommunication error, a complete misunderstanding, a weird marketing gimmick, or some other random shit that meant nothing. But it was an opportunity, specifically, it was an opportunity to convince him to spend a night or two or fifty in her apartment, and that brought with it unforeseen opportunities, in addition to manufactured opportunities she fully intended to create.

Her attempts at a friendly relationship had been a bust, but mayhap she could step around that, and transition to a more intimate one, then she'd see if she could guide him to thinking some specific derogatory thoughts towards someone she knew and see if that would motivate the shade to act.

Alex, after stumbling into the kitchen, was now collecting himself and stuttered out his thoughts.

"Thank you, for..." Alex seemed to pause for a second, as his face distorted into a twisted smile, before continuing.

"It's been a bit more than a week since Olivia left, and since then, everything in my life has just gone to absolute fucking lunacy... I've been alone, somethings wrong with Rachel, Alice is gone to fuck knows where and isn't returning my texts." Alex spoke haggardly, madness in his eyes, he understood that things were changing around him, he had lived a dull life, and now everything suddenly seemed to be moving quickly for reasons he couldn't comprehend, it was all too big, too out of focus.

Yoshiko wasn't the empathetic sort, but she understood that she was now looking at someone who was drowning, confused beyond belief, with nothing to grab onto.

She could relate, her entire life had been things continually downward spiralling for reasons she could neither comprehend nor control for the most part, for reasons both selfish and practical, she couldn't explain his situation to him, but she could talk him through it.

"Follow me to the couch, let's talk this all out, the predator smile you got going on doesn't suit you, it's more my thing." It was with a gentle hand that she took his shoulder and guided him to the couch.

Alex put up neither resistance nor support as she dragged him to the couch. Eventually, she lightly pushed him down onto the couch, before sitting herself down right next to him.

Yoshiko leaned in so close to him that he could feel her breath on him as she spoke, and she was sitting in such a way that her t-shirt was practically hanging loose, her bra visible to the naked eye. He could not have cared less at that moment.

"Your not alone. For one thing, you still have Olivia, she'll be back from camp within a month, and if she hasn't given up on me yet, I don't think there's anything you could do to her to make her stop calling you a friend."

"More pressingly, regarding that note, don't sweat it too much, it's probably nothing, but if you want to be safe, you can stay here for however long you need, stay here, wait it out, see if something happens, if your apartment fucking explodes or some shit, then you can call the cops or what-not, or you could call your landlord, or move, or some other shit, I don't know."

Yoshiko's words were a life preserver thrown to a drowning man, he felt he had something to stand on for the first time in ages. Alex's mind told him to be wary of Yoshiko, but the part of him that just wanted to feel normal again gave in, and he found himself hugging Yoshiko tightly.

Yoshiko wasn't sure what to do in this situation and settled for patting him on the head and going "There, there."

Alex felt somewhat patronized by the experience, but honestly, he wasn't going to complain, he'd never liked Yoshiko all that much, but he had to admit that she was damn hot. Her skin was pale, like she'd had at most a passing familiarity with the sun, and her features could best be described in a single word as "sharp." Her tits were small, but looked firm and pointed, and setting aside her personality, her physical appearance was some mixture between conventionally hot, and cute. So, while he leaned more into sadism for his fetishism, he wasn't going to say no to being comforted by a hot girl while he felt her tits press into him.

Eventually, Alex seemed to regain some of his sanity, and slumped back on the couch, further from Yoshiko, in response she leaned into him, pressing her face close to his, and leaning towards him in a way that left her shirt hanging loose, and her bra completely visible.

"Life can be an absolute bitch, sometimes, eh Alex? But think of the positives, for example, you got to fuck a bitch yesterday, how'd it feel by the way, what was it like?"

"I felt like I was walking in a dream the entire time there, none of it made sense... It felt good though... her pussy felt so tight, her tits jiggled every time I thrust into her..." Alex seemed to be completely out of it, and was more or less just stating his thought process with no filter, making himself sound presentable was too difficult at the moment.

"Tits or ass, which is better?" Yoshiko asked with a smirk.

"On Rachel, or in general?" Alex replied in a voice that seemed distant, and far away, but closer than a moment ago.

"Both, I guess, though Rachel's got some huge ass funbags, so it's not really a competition."

"Rachel's ass is nice, it just always looked so tight whenever I saw her wearing..." Alex trailed off, seeming to realize he probably shouldn't be saying what he was going to say.

"Relax, you can say whatever you want with me, I won't judge, but if you don't want to talk about Rachel's assets, then that's perfectly fine, I can offer an alternative, do you prefer my tits or my ass?" Yoshiko pushed herself closer to Alex as she finished her question.

"I don't have a relevant opinion." Alex almost seemed smug as he responded, as far as he was concerned, he had found a way out of a question with no right answer.

Yoshiko raised an eyebrow in response, it was an act, this was the kind of response she had been fishing for.

"I suppose that's reasonable, let me help you form an opinion." Yoshiko gently wrapped her hands around his, until their fingers interlocked, Alex offered no resistance to her touch. Yoshiko proceeded to guide his hand to her chest, pressing it against her t-shirt-covered breast. "Right, this is as far as I can reasonably guide you, going to need you to meet me halfway and do some groping."

"Yoshiko, why, pray tell, would I grope you?"

"Why would you not?" Yoshiko asked the question playfully but then seemed to pause and enter a more contemplative tone of voice.

"I've always thought you seemed the sort to take things too seriously... I suspect you want a relationship, couldn't say whom with, but you're not engaged or anything, so if you're going to take my advice once in your natural life, take it now. Enjoy yourself when you can, I've extended an offer to you, have some fun, feel me up, don't stress so much, there's a cute girl in front of you, use and abuse I say." She made eye contact with him as she spoke, a warm smile plastered across her face.

"Abuse?" Alex raised an eyebrow.

"Figure of speech." Yoshiko quickly refuted.

"At any rate, I have a reason for this whole bit if you can believe it, I just wanted to softly introduce you to how I'd like your stay here to function." Yoshiko leaned it, her eyes staring into his soul. "I'll explain in a little bit, but I'll start with something of a warm-up demonstration" With that, Yoshiko clapped her hands together loudly, Alex could hear movement, he had no idea she'd had a roommate, she'd never mentioned her, but evidently, her clap was a cue for her to enter the room.

Nothing could have prepared him for Yoshiko's roommate. She'd come bounding into the room, displaying too much energy to sit still, she was almost completely naked, she wore a pair of thin red panties that covered nothing, and a smile. Her tits were larger than his head, and partially covered by her long flowing red hair, her lips were... there was no other way to describe it, whorish.

Just by looking into her eyes, he knew that she was dumb as a brick.

Alex, over the last week, had been subjected to enough spontaneous nudity that he managed to gather his wits quickly and begin an introduction.

"Hi, I'm Alex, Yoshiko invited me over, hope I'm not intruding. Were you taking a shower or...?" Yoshiko's roommate seemed completely unaware that Alex was talking to him, this was starting to make him uneasy, his question died on his lips as he felt the lack of reaction to his words.

Yoshiko was sitting back, smiling smugly as she beheld Alex's lustful face, she could tell they very much had the same taste in women, depraved, slutty, vapid.

Yoshiko clapped her hands together, and with a harsh voice, contradictory to the sweet coos she'd greeted Alex with, she barked:

"Jiggly, pay fucking attention you dumbass bimbo, say hello to my guest."

Jiggly's eyes seemed to snap to attention, she was often in a world of her own, but Yoshiko had trained her to respond to certain stimuli, much in the same way you would train a dog.

Her eyes seemed to partially focus on Alex, it'd been years since she'd seen a man in the flesh, she'd seen hundreds on the screen Yoshiko liked to sit her down in front of, she'd sit there for hours, diddling herself to an endless stream of pornography Yoshiko was conditioning her with.

Three years ago, she'd been someone largely disinterested in men, and sex in general. She had one relationship that had ended poorly and had retreated inward as a result, this had been Rebecca's opinion.

Jiggly thought of nothing but sex, her pussy throbbed every minute of the day, far beyond what was normal, a consequence of the copious quantities of aphrodisiacs and condition Yoshiko had bestowed on her, for years, she'd served as nothing more than a sex object to Yoshiko, someone who'd worked overtime to reduce her to nothing more than a sexual outlet to whatever depraved fantasy she wanted to enact, but for the last couple months, Yoshiko had pushed her away, tried hard to deprive her of sexual pleasure.

Yoshiko had been training her to become a prostitute, in part for her own sadistic pleasure, and in part because she really needed money. To accomplish this goal, she needed to become more comfortable with taking dicks, and after months of training, Yoshiko believed she'd conditioned her into a habitual cocksucker, however, this theory was untested, she'd never had Jiggly in so much as the same room as a guy.

Today, she would be able to test her thesis.

Alex and Yoshiko were sitting in awkward silence, Alex had been caught off-guard learning Yoshiko even had a roommate, and he was concerned he'd made something of a bad impression. Had Yoshiko even told her that he was coming, was she completely unaware that he was meant to be here? Was that why she had walked out in nothing but her underwear?

In lieu of an answer, Yoshiko's roommate began to jump up and down, her massive tits jiggling, she began to spin around, showcasing her ass, and her pussy, hidden only by a thin strap of fabric. Alex was left staring, as she slowly began to stop jumping, blankly staring into Alex's eyes, she finally spoke.

"I jiggly, me jiggly bimbo."

Yoshiko flashed a smile Alex couldn't see; she had taught her well.

Alex turned his back to the girl who had introduced herself as "Jiggly" and addressed Yoshiko.

"Explain, now."

"Seems self-explanatory to me, she's a jiggly bimbo, her name is Jiggly." Yoshiko bore a wry grin.

"You know that's not what I mean."

"What do you mean?"

"Why is your roommate topless, wearing a piece of dental floss, and introducing herself as 'jiggly', I somehow doubt her parents were enough of an asshole to name her that." Alex wore a look of absolute distrust.

"Reality is often stranger than fiction, Alex."

"In my experience, reality is often mundanely disappointing, strangeness is for other people."

Yoshiko looked at the ceiling for a moment, before dryly retorting.

"Well, ain't that a mood. Jiggly, come cheer him up."

Jiggly hurried over to Alex's side until her breasts were pushing into his shoulder. She then stared at him blankly and strained out a few more words.

"Want me to jiggle?"

"I... uh... look, could you tell me who you are first?" Alex was flustered, he was meeting this woman for the first time, they'd exchanged maybe six words, and she was all but naked, pressing her breasts into his shoulder, seemingly asking him if he wants to see her 'jiggle' whatever the fuck that meant. The thing getting to him on top of all of this was that she was really fucking hot.

Jiggly's red hair covered her nipples, but as she moved her hair shifted, giving peaks at her large areola, her breathing was heavy, and she was constantly rubbing her legs together, her eyes were hazy, and seemed to be staring into space. She was someone straight out of Alex's wet dreams, the kind of thing he dreamed of turning a girl into, but she was here, in the flesh, corporeal, a fantasy made manifest.

Yoshiko finally snapped him back to reality with a laugh, she seemed to be thoroughly enjoying his confusion, it was good to see someone enjoy something you worked hard to make, and Jiggly was the only piece of art she had ever made that she had pride in.

Saying that Yoshiko wanted them to start fucking, so it was time to end this prolonged silence.

"Alex, she's yours for the duration of your stay, my gift to you." Yoshiko had a look of deviancy on her face, her face anticipating, and salivating over what she was potentially going to witness. "Fuck her, don't fuck her, use her mouth, use her ass, stick what you want in her mouth, really the choice is yours, bud. Jiggly, panties off, let him see his choices, perform how I taught you." Yoshiko's eyes were alight with anticipation, her voice matter of fact, but struggling to contain her giddiness.

Jiggly immediately put a small amount of distance from Alex and hooked her hands into the waistband of her panties, she turned around, so her behind was facing Alex, bent at the waist, and then proceeded to push her panties down past her legs. She held that position.

"So, Alex, you prefer to fuck her ass or her pussy? Or do you want to just leave her there, exposing herself? Honestly, it's not a bad option, she makes a good centrepiece to the room, really ties it together, y'know?"

"Why hasn't she said anything?"

"She doesn't like to think for herself these days, she's my pet, well, more like a doll, she's mine, and I'm offering her to you, if she didn't want it, she wouldn't be doing it, bud, get what I'm saying? She's horny as hell and ready to fuck, I can see it even over here, now, are you the sort to keep a girl waiting?"

Alex stood up, positioning himself behind Jiggly, and began to unbuckle his jeans, he'd decided to take Yoshiko at her word, he had no idea how or why Yoshiko had a live-in sex toy, but she was hot, and he'd desperately wanted to do her ever since he learned she existed two-minutes ago, so, he was going to take what was offered.

He thrust into Jiggly's wet and waiting cunt, Jiggly sharply inhaling as he did so, afterwards letting out a sort of cheer. "Fuck Jiggly, cause Jiggly bimbo, Jiggly gets fucked."

Alex wasn't going to argue with that logic, and he proceeded to jackhammer into her pussy, all the while Yoshiko sat in the background, idly watching them with a bemused look on her face, this is exactly what he'd done with Rachel, It felt right to her to urge him to vary it a little.

"Give her a slap, grope her tits!"

Alex was starting to lose his nervousness, and with only a small amount of hesitation, slapped Jiggly's large, jiggling ass.

"Harder, she's not some delicate piece of glass, she's a slut for your pleasure, treat her like one!"

Yoshiko's cries of encouragement fed into Alex's darker urges, and he found himself delivering slap, after slap, after slap, with increasing intensity, he'd never been into BDSM much, but when fucking someone like Jiggly, it just felt right to hear the satisfying sound of his slaps connecting with her large, whorish ass, as it jiggled violently under even the gentlest of touches.