What I Think of You Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Could she simply show him a picture of a girl, say "Can you imagine if she was your sex slave?" and then the shade would bring it to reality? She was here to test exactly that hypothesis, she'd gotten him alone, and she'd tried to make him more comfortable talking about sexual things in her presence... although admittedly she'd hoped she'd be able to get far more dirty talk done by now, she wasn't expecting him to just pass the fuck out, that wasn't even remotely accounted for.

However, what's done is done.

Now, she just needed to find an opening in the conversation to show him a photo of a girl, feed Alex a fantasy about her, and then see if it made an impact on the real world. She'd take a picture of a girl from one of her art classes, someone who wasn't particularly important to Yoshiko in any sense of the word, this was a test, and she'd save her more desired targets for when she understood what she was dealing with.

"Yoshiko..." Alex wanted to continue questioning her, to ask her why she did anything, he never really understood her, her hostility to Rachel, her cruel demeanour, the nice way she treated him yesterday, literally anything that went on today... he didn't know much about Yoshiko to be honest, but he knew she generally strayed away from people and had been completely unreceptive towards others affections, she treated Olivia like a distant acquaintance despite Olivia's overbearing friendliness to her, he'd heard horror stories about how she responded to the few guys who'd tried to ask her out, some of these stories were most likely embellished, others sounded all too plausible. He'd gotten the sense she was the sort of girl who'd bite your dick off if you asked for a blowjob.

Yet despite everything, here she was, acting like his servant, even though by all measures, she had him at her mercy, he was desperate, she could have pressured him any way she pleased... and yet, all she had done, was treat him like some sort of royalty, issued words of reassurance, cooed that he needn't worry about consent, and should fuck her as he please, he'd also fucked her roommate while she watched and told him to slap her... now that he thought about it, he realised he'd greatly underestimated how strange Yoshiko was, this was far beyond the pale in terms of normality, but it was nice, it was good to be appreciated, and right now, he felt like the most desirable person on earth, so... why question it at this point, just ride the train until it crashes.

Yoshiko, while Alex contemplated things, had managed to come up with a segway into her test.

"Alex, am I the kind of girl that suits your taste?"

"I suppose so, I won't deny you're good-looking."

Yoshiko pulled her phone out from her skirt pocket and quickly sorted through her photo album looking for a specific picture, being careful not to let Alex see her screen as she looked, she'd far too many photos she'd rather he didn't see.

Eventually, she found a photo that seemed acceptable, it was a photo of a girl named Sadie from her art class, Sadie was, in Yoshiko's eyes, nothing special, a girl that was generically hot, to a degree that was easily replaceable, she was fungible, a perfect guinea pig, good enough to enjoy the results if she succeeded, but not good enough that her corruption needed to be anything special or refined.

"Right, so what do you think of this girl here? Is she more your type, or am I better?"

Yoshiko handed him the phone with an earnest smile. Alex studied the picture, he didn't recognise the girl and had no idea she went to the same university as him, she studied her appearance, she was a black-haired girl with a pixie cut and brown eyes, she was hot, but not especially so. Thinking about Yoshiko's question, was there a correct answer to it? The obvious answer was just to say that Yoshiko was hotter, and that would also be the honest answer, while he'd say Olivia was the hottest girl he'd ever seen, he still rated Yoshiko somewhat highly, especially with his revised opinion of her personality, and she was easily hotter than this girl... Yoshiko was weird, but she probably didn't want him to say this girl was hotter, right?

"Yeah, you are quite a fair bit hotter than her."

Yoshiko cracked a smile, she wasn't really the sort to care if Alex found her more attractive, but this answer gave her more to work with, besides, she already knew she was hot. "What would make her more your type you reckon? Different hair colour? Do you want her to act more like me, or is someone more like Jiggly your preferred sort?"

"You're going to have to explain Jiggly to me at some point, she is just acting, right?"

"All questions in good time Alex, but let's focus on this for now, tell me, do you know who she is? What do you think she does? What do you think her name is?"

Alex studied the painting, while it was blurry, and the lighting was off, he got the feeling from the background that it might have been taken at their university, he definitely didn't recognise her, and she was the kind of moderately attractive girl that would have a name like Sophie, or something else not particularly exotic.

"Uh, I'm guessing she goes to our school, I don't know her, like at all, if I had to guess her name, probably Sophie, or Kayla, or something like that..."

"Interesting guesses, and at one time you'd be quite close to being right, want me to tell you who she is? I promise you'll find it interesting."

"Okay, shoot, why would I be interested?"

"She went to our school about three years ago, her name was Sophie, but she's changed it since, and I'll tell you why. Three years ago, she was a top art student at our university and won shitloads of awards for artistry. But she was an auteur at heart, she wanted to push the envelope, and she wanted something shocking, bold, and thought-provoking for her audience. So, one day, she announced she wanted to create art that went beyond the canvas."

Yoshiko flashed a grin before this next part, it was time to unleash her inner creativity.

"She wanted to create something truly thought-provoking, and meaningful, so one day, she announced her new piece, 'Empty vessel, absence of the self, in pursuit of the wrongness innate.' Wordy ass title, but with seemingly no real product. nobody knew what she was trying to do, and very few would ever know."

"Her new piece was not a painting, it was private performance art, she was going to sell everything she owned, down to the last stitch of clothing, and give everything she had to her boyfriend, herself included, her art was the process of becoming his property, an act of self-degradation meant to provide some sort of artistic meaning... Artists are weird, I don't get what this is meant to be symbolic of before you ask."

Yoshiko noticed that the shade had left the room halfway through her story, did that mean it was working?

"Soon, her boyfriend tired of fucking her, and as part of her artistry, she'd dropped out of both university and the workforce, so her boyfriend put her to work as a cam-whore, but the artistic spirit in her remained, she'd dedicate her mind to finding new and inventive ways to pummel her own holes, she now has an online stream where her entire gimmick is finding new inhumane ways to torment herself in the name of 'artistry in sexuality.' One of her stunts was legally changing her own name to 'Free use slut' with 'free' being her first name, and 'use' being her middle name... you get the idea."

"And you would know all this because?"

"Alex, it's a pretty well-known story at the university, the artist turned camgirl humiliation slut, how the fuck haven't you heard this one?" Yoshiko hoped by tomorrow this would be true.

Yoshiko had told a complete lie from start to finish, she'd made almost everything up, she'd lied about Sadie's name, she'd lied about her prowess as an artist, and she'd certainly lied about the performance art sex slavery and assorted humiliation camgirl career, but that was the point, she needed to know how effective the powers of the shade were, could it rewrite the past? The present? Turn this unremarkable girl into this artistry-obsessed slut? She'd have her data soon; she had no idea how long the shade would take to make the changes, but she knew that her story was so outlandish that there was no mistaking it for mere coincidence, she'd have empirical data on the power of the shade.

Alex had found Yoshiko's story to be hot, it was surreal having a depraved story of a girl essentially turning herself into a sex slave told to him by Yoshiko, but it did something for him, the story was swirling around in his mind, refining the details and imaging this seemingly innocent girl Yoshiko had showed him willing selling everything she owned, kneeling naked at her boyfriend's feet, saying "I'm yours to use as you see fit, master" then his mind pushed it a little further, he imagined her boyfriend discarding her once she felt her holes were too loose from his own use, forcing her to become a cam whore, debasing herself in all manner of ways, while telling herself it was in fact artistry, that her depraved acts were all the art she craved, so she would only ever become more debauched.

Yoshiko could only smile as he felt Alex's boner pushing against her leg, she was going to have to wait for the shade to return before she tried searching to see if Free Use Slut was now an actual person, in the meantime, she'd try and cozy up to Alex some more.

"I told you before what I expected of you while you're staying here, I'd appreciate it if you didn't restrain yourself from what you desire on my behalf, remember, consent is for outside these walls."

"If you want to touch me, touch me, if you want to strip me, strip me. If you want to fuck me, fuck me, asshole included lube or no lube, You needn't ask, you needn't care for my pleasure, I ask only that you obey your desires, no matter how depraved, if I have anything in common with that girl, it's that you can think of me as Free Use."

Alex for his part decided to trust Yoshiko and take her at her word, because he'd been really wanting to grope her for a while now, he was horny as hell from her story, and he'd been eyeing her breasts, and he reached out a hand, and began to softly grope her through her shirt.

"What size are your tits? F cup? E Cup?"

"Alex... I'm generously speaking a C cup, accurately speaking a B cup..." Yoshiko was trying to be nice, but he was so far off the mark there that she found it downright hilarious, she was trying to avoid an awkward atmosphere, so she needed something sensual to follow this up. "I'm not an expert, but I feel you'd enjoy my tits more if they weren't covered, would you like me to take my top off? Or would you like to do it?"

Alex moved his hand to the bottom of Yoshiko's shirt, and lifted it up, she shifted herself up slightly to allow it to come off completely, leaving her in a slightly see-through bra. Alex reached behind, and after a moment of fumbling, managed to unclasp it, pulling her bra off, Yoshiko's bare tits were now visible to his naked eye, they were the same incredibly pale hue as her skin, while her nipples were bright pink, a pleasing contrast.

Alex moved his lips to her nubs and placed his lips around them, using his tongue to push and rub along the circumference of her nipples, eventually, he grew tired and simply opted to rest his head on her chest, using her modest chest as a pillow, moving his hands, placing one on her back, and another on her skirt covered behind, he'd been waiting for Yoshiko to object, she'd said not a word, letting him do as he wanted while giving him a gentle stare.

"Are you planning on staying here till morning?"

"I'm at your disposal till, you can do more than you currently doing, so much more in fact."

"In that case, I'll do something I've dreamed about."

Alex simply buried his head deeper in her chest, and hugged her petite frame with some force, eventually falling asleep with his face buried in her chest, and his arms wrapped around her.

Yoshiko wasn't quite sure what to make of this, but she had to admit, the guy knew what he wanted. She fell asleep before she saw the shade return.

Meanwhile

Sadie was lying awake in bed thinking about the future, she wasn't a talented artist, but she knew that at this point, she was merely adequate at everything she tried, she'd do okay, but nobody ever really paid attention her, she was the third best looking girl in her friend circle, and had the fourth best looking boyfriend in her circle, hers was a life steeped in mediocrity, she'd tried to become exceptional, to be the interesting one, but no matter what, she was boring.

The girl whose painting skills were passable but never jaw-dropping, the one whose looks wouldn't turn heads, but would make her the choice of the guy who'd swung for the hottest girl and failed... she couldn't complain, she knew people who were doing worse, but deep down, she wished that in some way, she could be exceptional, someone who people would find interesting enough to talk about.

The shade arrived, and with a dead-eyed stare, verified its target, and with but a thought from its dead mind, reality itself seemed to buckle and wane, as the story of Sadie's life would be altered.

An altered reality

Free Use Slut prided herself on her artistic abilities, she'd grown tired of the canvas, it wasn't a means to truly portray real artistry, that could only be found in performance, through living art, we show how art impacts life, life imitating life. She'd long since abandoned artistic academia, in favour of bold performance art that not only showcased life but was loved and adored by her hundreds of fans, who tuned in to watch her performances.

Today's performance was something profound she'd come up with, and she was currently thinking of giving it the title "Colliding worlds intersecting" It was a piece in which she'd invite some of the ugliest men she could find to fuck her, all without protection until she physically could not take it any longer.

It was a piece meant to demonstrate the fragility inherent in humanity when placed in a system that disallowed creativity... of course, you needed to be on the same, very specific wavelength as Free Use to get that meaning, for her audience, this was just a brutal gangbang with an unusually joyful victim, the artistic messaging that Free Use would speak of fell on deaf ears to all but a few, leading to strange scenario's where-in Free Uses stream would depict her unconscious and bruised body being propped up, while the chat would be stating messages along the lines of "Is this related to the concept of altruism, in regards to philanthropy and individuality?" Alongside a much larger volume of messages that read "Take it up the ass, slut." Her streams were a surreal experience that attracted more than perverts.

Say what you will about her performances, you certainly couldn't call them boring or mediocre.

The next morning, at Yoshiko's apartment.

Yoshiko had woken up before Alex and managed to pry herself out of his grasp, he'd slobbered no small amount on her breasts, she wasn't one to complain if she was going to get the most out of his powers, he needed to guide him to think in the same way she did, she needed to ensure he was fairly merciless with his imagination, she wanted him to be cruel. Right now, he was fairly gentle, and she wanted to teach him to be rough, violent and downright painful, then she wanted to see him apply those techniques to as many girls as she could find, Especially Rachel.

If she had to be the guinea pig to make sure he learned all the wrong ways to please a girl, then so be it, she'd be his cheerleader, cheering him on every time he treated her like an object, every time he shoved something in her ass without warning, every time he pushed her down and had his way with her... of course, that was a ways off, she'd barely got him to take her bra off, but there was time, for now, she had bigger fish to fry, she needed to see what the shade had done.

Opening up her laptop, and trying to search for her target, she realised that she probably should have picked a name easier to search than "Free Use Slut." The top results for that weren't exactly helpful, and she'd already seen most of the videos that were popping up, it took three hours of searching to finally find what she was looking for. In a forum, people were discussing this surreal performance camgirl, who thought herself an artist, and actually changed her legal name to "Free Use Slut" Eventually, she found a link to her stream, and there she was, similar to the photo she'd snapped of her, was Sadie, now renamed to something much more pleasing to Yoshiko's ears.

She was taking it in every hole from a collection of men whose bodies were disturbing in their own right, one man's head was closer to a form of brutalist surrealist art than anything you'd call a recognisable human face, to say nothing of his dick.

She seemed to be close to unconsciousness, and the stream indicated it'd been ongoing for three hours now... Yoshiko was frantically jilling herself to the image in front of her... she'd done it, she'd fucking done it, it hadn't taken three years like Jiggly had, it'd taken minutes... oh, the potential... so many people she could change, so many deranged fantasies she could manifest, friends and foes alike she could turn into utter shells of human beings, innocent maidens made into harlots in minutes, the pure made debauched... it was all so close to being made real.

Yoshiko had reached orgasm three times before she felt she needed to stop and perform some more checks, she was going to look back through the university website, and sure enough, she found what she hoped to find.

She had found an old article from the school journalistic society praising Sophie's artistic accomplishments... did this mean the shade could change the past, or just alter the recollections and writings to change the perception of the past? Either way, she felt she could remember Sadie's original life just fine, and her original name, so did it not alter memories? Could it just not alter her memories, because of her unique heritage?

The real question now was, what was the next course of action?

Should she just keep doing what she did tonight? Telling Alex about a girl, giving him a photo, then telling him a story about her to warp reality? Should he tell Alex about the shade? Was there any benefit to her in doing so?

Probably not yet, she'd want him far more on her side before she'd want him conscious of his powers, if she could get Alex to see her in a favourable light, then maybe it might be worth informing him and having him corrupt the world, she liked the idea of him acting on his own twisted desires, maybe he could come up with something even more depraved and erotic than she could...and she liked the idea of having someone to share her fantasies with.

But it was all too risky at present, there was always the chance he'd figure it out on his own, or implement a change massive in scope, was the shade powerful enough to warp the entire planet if Alex wished? Could it warp Yoshiko herself, she assumed no, and was going to continue with that assumption, but there was worrying uncertainty at play.

These were all questions for another day, for now, she decided she'd just find another target, one much more tantalizing, and one she'd be able to enjoy with Alex, after all, he was the key to all this, he'd figure it out sooner or later, and when that day comes, she'd just need to make sure he chooses to stay with her, she'd need to be his dream girl, trying to pry him away from outside influences like Olivia and Rachel, they were moralising influences, hindrances to the monster she'd hoped to make of him, she'd just need to convince him she was the better choice, whatever that meant she had to do, she'd impose nothing on him, he'd let him fuck other girls in front of her, she offered everything she had if it meant getting to finally see all her twisted fantasies made manifest, her body, her mind, her worldly assets, If that was all he wanted, he could have It, if he wanted more, she would come up with it.