What I Think of You Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex eventually pushed Jiggly down onto the couch and proceeded to take the cowboy position, the change facilitated him getting to see her massive tits sway with his thrusts, and the look on Jiggly's face, as he expected, she bore a look of dull bliss, her eyes glassy, with drool passing through her lips, as her eyes met Alex's, this prompted a rare complete sentence from her.

"Alex fuck me, cause Jiggly goodest bimbo, Yoshiko help me be good, so me get fucked."

Yoshiko was watching Alex screw Rebecca, now called Jiggly with absolute glee, not even a hint of resistance from Jiggly, and she even managed to do the bend-over strip technique that Yoshiko had taught her, she was surprised she had managed to follow that command, she was the sort to forget how doorknobs worked, and while a couple of pairs of panties were the only clothes she owned, she routinely forgets to dress, not a trace of witty, intelligent coder who had welcomed Yoshiko into the apartment all those years back remained.

Yoshiko, watching from a small distance, had her phone open, on her phone, she had displayed photos of Rebecca, some she'd taken back when she was pretending to be friends with her, others she'd taken from Rebecca's old phone, she liked to look at these photos with Jiggly from time to time, to taunt her with everything she once was, and the funny thing was she didn't even realize the photos were of her at this point, to Jiggly, Rebecca was a weird serious woman who wore too many clothes, how could she ever have been like that?

She brought up a photo she'd taken from Rebecca's old phone, a photo of her at her graduation ceremony, around her, she had friends, and they were all making generic "happy and playful-type poses." She could tell just from the photo that Rebecca was ecstatic to be there, how proud she looked, dressed in just a plain button-up T-shirt and jeans, proudly clutching her diploma. Then Yoshiko looked slightly to the left of her screen, to see a dead-eyed bimbo who couldn't even spell the word diploma, let alone acquire one, whatever knowledge she'd learned, Yoshiko made certain drained out through her legs years ago, her brain was empty.

The next photo she brought up was a picture of what looked to be Rebecca's computer screen, displaying what appeared to Yoshiko to be complicated code, she didn't really understand coding, but now, she certainly understood it better than Jiggly.

The next photo was a selfie of Rebecca at this apartment, this must have been taken before Yoshiko moved in, it would seem Rebecca had captioned it "A view to die for." Yoshiko agreed this apartment had an amazing view of the city park outside, along with a few of the city's more aesthetic skyscrapers, she kept this photo mostly due to how flattering it was to Rebecca, she looked beautiful in this photo, windswept hair lined up near perfectly, bright smile, full red lips, firm looking but modestly proportioned breasts hidden only by a summer dress, she was the picture of conventional beauty.

It was funny to look at the depraved whore Yoshiko had turned her into, in Yoshiko's mind, nobody could ever look at her as anything more than a slut at this point, while some girls naturally had bowling ball tits, nobody could overlook the unnatural cocksucking lips that graced Jiggly's lips, on an aesthetic level, there was no mistaking it when you looked at her, you thought of her as a depraved bimbo.

Next, was a photo she was in, she hadn't taken it though, it was a photo of her and Rebecca, the day she had moved in, Rebecca had captioned this one too, titling it "My cutie artist roommate" Yoshiko could remember this being taken, Rebecca had said it was for her old friends from college she was keeping in touch with, Yoshiko had worked to try and stop this practice, she needed Rebecca to be truly isolated so nobody could tell Rebecca the extent of her changes, and had tried to discourage her from trying to maintain old bonds, trying to softly crush her heart and isolate her, while still seeming the friendly, innocent roommate, who was just looking out for her, she'd succeeded.

The next photo, Yoshiko remembered keenly, the photo was taken about two months after she moved in, soon after she'd begun giving Rebecca aphrodisiacs, but before she'd started giving her neuro-depressants, it was a photo taken a night, out on the apartment balcony, Rebecca had gotten drunk and just started weeping and saying how happy she was to have Yoshiko here.

Rebecca had broken down and said that before she got here, she'd been spiralling into a pit of depression and loneliness, she'd failed to maintain old friendships. While she was successful, she was utterly alone in the world, she'd thanked Yoshiko for taking the time to cook for her and had leaned on her shoulder, sobbing her heart out, while talking about how much she appreciated Yoshiko for being a genuine friend, someone who'd always been nice to her even when she'd lost her temper and taken it out on her, someone who always seemed to have a smile on their face. She apologised to her and opened her heart to Yoshiko.

"I don't know how people make friends, I don't know if you think of me as a friend, but I think of you as one, if you don't want that to be mutual, that's fine, I deserve it, just know that I'm here for you if you ever need anything, okay? Thank you, for everything, really."

She'd then go on to talk about her ex-boyfriend, how he mistreated her, never really celebrated their relationship, constantly called her a bad girlfriend, and said she was needy for wanting to see him at least once a week, she'd go on to describe the relationship as being treated like a set of holes, to be used when convenient, then discarded... this sentence had gotten Yoshiko uncomfortably wet at the time, and she'd then go onto say two things that would seem relevant to Yoshiko.

The first was her saying that she felt like her boyfriend was only with her because she liked the way her ass jiggled, apparently, he'd more or less said it, she'd recounted him saying. "The only reason I'm with a bitch like you is cause of those cheeks you got jiggling back there, if I find a jigglier girl, you'd just be used holes, bitch."

This had given Yoshiko the artistic inspiration her degree had thus far failed to inspire, she felt Rebecca's old boyfriend was onto something, she'd since desired to see Rebecca reduced to a pair of used holes, to see her life reduced to the point where the only value she could see in herself was the jiggling of her assets.

The second thing she'd said that Yoshiko had put no thought into, was her stating she was only dating him out of a sense of obligation, that she'd felt she needed to have a boyfriend, but she'd never really felt any attraction to any man, she dated him because it felt like the thing society wanted her to do, she then went onto allude that she'd much rather spend her life with someone like Yoshiko.

Yoshiko was no expert on picking up on social cues, in truth, she was not really the sort to pay attention to the emotions of others, she could barely manage her own, let alone analyze others. She'd only realized years later what Rebecca was most likely implying, she was a lesbian, so training her to crave dick was going to be a step in and of itself, even after she'd gotten her IQ down to numbers low enough Jiggly could count to them, she was still resistant to taking anything phallic.

Aggressive re-education had been her life for the last three months, she'd been conditioning Jiggly to see herself as more of a cock sleeve than a person, Yoshiko already had this perception of Jiggly, it was just a matter of making sure that Jiggly shared it, it'd taken a lot of hardship, she needed to teach Jiggly to crave dick, and part of that was keeping Jiggly away from her own Vagina, letting her lick her out could interfere with the training, so Yoshiko was more than a little sex-starved herself, but it'd be worth it when she could start lending out Jiggly for profit, and finally get a degree of financial stability.

That dream was coming true, both Jiggly and Alex had cum, and he was now thrusting inside her, going for a second time, Jiggly was doing another thing Yoshiko had taught her, she was pressing her tits into his chest while kissing him with her Botox laden lips.

Yoshiko pulled up one final photo, it was a still portrait of Rebecca, that Yoshiko had requested with this exact situation in mind, it was a photo of her looking equal parts happy and somber, taken right before Yoshiko had started introducing the neuro-suppressants into her diet, she'd taken the photo with the intent of looking back on it once she'd fully corrupted Rebecca, to fully take in the change.

She felt that moment was here, there was nothing left to take, the only thing she could think of that'd scratch her sadistic itch was to give her back to her psycho ex, but that felt like something she should save until she was both bored with her and figured out a way to ensure she'd get to see the results.

Now, looking at the bimbo whore in front of her, deprived of her mind, along with any sense of decency, her only scrap of clothing a thong, discarded on the floor, it was perfect, simply perfect.

Alex had gone crazy on the slapping on his second go, and Jiggly's ass was now a similar colour to her hair, he was slumped back on the couch, tired beyond belief. Meanwhile, Jiggly was on the floor, cum dripping out of her pussy, a dazed look on her face. She always looked dazed, so this wasn't really anything new.

Yoshiko moved back to where Alex was sitting, she'd a gambit to play, something to both measure Alex's taste, and to get him well and truly on her side. Alex's dick was still completely exposed, he'd not bothered to cover himself yet, it stood as a potential measuring board for his approval, and Yoshiko intended to make use of that information.

"Alex, this has been a gift, to say that I'd love to have you over here, as long as you need, till you feel safe, and if you want to stay longer, I'd love to have you." Yoshiko's eyes seemed to be staring into Alex's soul, it made him feel like this was genuine, like she was being sincere in expressing some form of affection, romantic or otherwise platonic for his presence.

"Tha... no, uh... I greatly appreciate your generosity; it means a lot to me." Alex was a bit caught off guard, he had no idea how amiable Yoshiko was going to be when he called to ask for help, they weren't friends, they'd known each other for ages, but never really talked. What's more, Alex had never really heard such direct words of appreciation before, nobody had ever really point-blank said to him "I like having you around, I'd love having you around more" so he was honestly struggling not to blush, his opinion of Yoshiko had sharply risen.

However, as he started to put himself back together to thank Yoshiko properly, and as the feeling of warmth from Yoshiko's approval faded, he started to become a bit more conscious of his current situation, specifically, the fact his dick was limply on display to Yoshiko's eyes.

Yoshiko, anticipating his desire to cover himself up, quickly jumped onto his lap, not quite not on his dick, but slightly in front of it, she was close enough that Alex felt equal parts embarrassed and he could clearly smell the scent of Yoshiko's perfume, her position on his lap made it a bit difficult for him to pull his pants up, and served a sufficient distraction to allow her to pull him back into the conversation before he could take action.

"But, while you're here, I would really appreciate it if you could act in a way which is somewhat, how shall we say... understanding, of the fact you're staying with two women, do you know what I mean?" Yoshiko asked the question with a decent idea of what he'd say in response, what she was about to say would benefit from some setup, and she knew Alex would earnestly supply one.

"I'll... Of cou-course, I will do whatever I can and whatever you want to respect your privacy, and I'll make sure I cause minimum interruption to your existing lifestyle. I'm not going to do anything that'd cause you to feel uncomfortable." Alex stuttered out what sounded right to him in this situation, he wondered if he should explicitly state that wouldn't try to peek at them in the bath or anything like that but figured that saying that would make him sound a bit like a creep for suggesting it.

Yoshiko put on a confused expression, it was all a bit of an act, theatrics made to enhance a coming punchline. Yoshiko was a showman at heart, when you presented a gift, fanfare and presentation was everything.

After she held her confused expression for long enough was starting to worry if he'd said something wrong "I should have said the bath thing..." Yoshiko finally broke her silence to more clearly lay out her expectations, this was all going perfectly to plan.

"Alex, no, no, no... I'd appreciate it if you would start to see me and Jiggly here not as your roommates, but as toys to satisfy you." Yoshiko's voice was joyful as if she were describing something perfectly normal.

"I'd appreciate it if you'd forget concepts such as consent and morality, as they would apply to me. My body, my every hole is yours to enjoy as you see fit... that also applies to the cum-soaked bimbo over there, of course."

Alex's dick, tired from his orgasm mere minutes ago was rising, pushing itself upwards, rubbing against Yoshiko's short skirt.

"Is my brain fried, or did you say what I think you said?" Alex was tired, and his growing feeling of insanity was worsening.

"If you heard me ask you to treat me like a toy, scarcely a human being, but merely an outlet for whatever sexual desires you may have, then yes, you heard me correctly." Yoshiko made an innocent expression, trying to lean into her cute side, she felt it made for good juxtaposition.

Alex at this point only had one question. "Why?"

It was at this point Yoshiko went for the kill, the coup de grace for her attempt to win Alex's affection and trust with all the subtlety of a freight train.

"I've known you for a while Alex, how long has it been? Years, and all that time, you'd spend pining after Olivia, you're smart, talented, capable, good-looking, and you deserve something special, I'm not asking you to give up on her, you may pine all you want, I'm simply offering you something that you deserve, I'm willing to service you, fulfil any twisted desires you may have, you don't have to date me, you don't have to remember me, you can discard me for Olivia without a seconds regret, I merely ask that until you tire of me, you stay here with me and use my tight little pussy and tits to your heart's desire, are these terms acceptable to you?"

This was pure and simple flattery, accentuated with a piece of knowledge any idiot could have garnered from spending a day in the study circle, Alex's love for Olivia was obvious even to the blind. deaf and stupid.

Alex had at this point turned beet red, his dick had never been harder, while his mind had never been more tired. Yoshiko could feel his dick pressing between her ass cheeks.

Alex, at this point, was convinced he was dreaming, his mind was spinning and analysing the events of the last week with confusion and distrust, a week ago he'd been a virgin, someone who'd been in a years-long romantic pursuit that'd seemingly been going nowhere, recently, he'd lost his virginity to Rachel of all people, someone who'd been resistant to dating guys much better than he'd ever be, and now, he'd asked Yoshiko, a girl he'd considered at most an unfriendly acquaintance for help in a moment of desperation, and here she was, saying he could stay as long as he wanted, on the sole condition that he use her as a sexual outlet... and she also had a smoking hot roommate straight out of his wet dreams who'd just appeared in her underwear and let him fuck her... yeah... right... sure... that all sounds real and not made up, sure, makes perfect sense... It's all so fucking obvious now, I'm asleep and have been this entire time, this has all been one giant dream, I just need to embrace the tired feeling, let this dream end, and wake up back in my bed.

Alex had passed out... Yoshiko was in a state of shock, she knew he was tired, but not that tired... well, this brought an opportunity of its own, she'd signalled Jiggly, and told Jiggly to help her carry him to his designated bedroom while carrying him, she used Jiggly for support, but was careful to hold him in such a way that if Jiggly were to suddenly get distracted by her own tits, then Alex wouldn't be smashing into the floorboards.

Eventually, she'd carried him to his bed, tucked him in, and tucked herself into bed right next to him, if he was going to sleep, so would she, Yoshiko wrapped her arms around Alex, pushing his face into her modest rack, and went to sleep, trying to hold that position, it wasn't comfortable to sleep in, but she wanted this to be what Alex saw when he woke up, besides, it was nice getting to sleep while holding someone tightly, Yoshiko had enjoyed precisely zero moments of intimacy in her life, unless she counted the moments she shared with her roommate turned sex doll.

She didn't.

Eight hours later

Alex awoke eight hours later, he'd felt like he'd just been having the sexiest dream of his life, it all felt so real, the redheaded bimbo Yoshiko had introduced him to and watched him fuck, the bit where Yoshiko had told him she wanted to be his sex doll, the bit where he could feel Yoshiko's modest breasts pressed against his face and her arms were wrapped around his body... wait...

Opening his eyes, he saw Yoshiko's T-shirt-covered tits pressed right into his face, pulling his face back a bit, he saw Yoshiko's sleeping face.

She looked so peaceful, and now that he got a good opportunity to look at her, take her all in, independent of her bizarre behaviour and mean-spirited nature, He had to admit she was hot, her skin was extremely pale, her lips looked soft, and staring at the rest of her body, her tits were nowhere near as large as Rachel's, but they seemed pleasant in their own way, they looked firm, looking down, he saw her skirt was pulled up slightly, almost revealing her panties.

It was dark out, it'd been afternoon when he passed out, and his mind was left scrambling, was any of the stuff he went through real? Had he gone to Yoshiko's apartment? Had he collapsed soon after entering? Did that redhead he fucked actually exist? Had Yoshiko said what she said?

Alex gave Yoshiko's face a light poke, and she almost immediately woke up, she'd been lightly napping, waiting for him to wake up.

"Alex, good to see you're awake, wasn't really prepared to deal with you collapsing the way you did."

"Where am I?"

"Uh... my apartment, I cleared out a bedroom for you, and me and Jiggly carried you to it after you passed out."

Okay, so he wasn't dreaming, Yoshiko actually had a roommate, named Jiggly... was that her real name? Surely not.

"Uh, thank you, I'm aware I'm imposing quite a fair bit, I really appreciate it."

"It's my pleasure, really." Yoshiko's arms were still wrapped around him, Alex found it to be pleasant, and it felt intimate, but it gave rise to a question.

"Why am I sharing a bed with you, did I take your bed?"

"I have my own bedroom, and Jiggly sleeps with me most nights, so while you're here, this room is all yours, I'm just here to provide, what shall we call it... companionship, I'm here to keep you company, to be someone for you to play with, someone for you to talk to."

Yoshiko had a reason to be here, it was time to initiate a proper test, to see if she could make Alex's shade take action, she'd deduced from his overall confusion he had no idea of the shade's existence, but Rachel's transformation was almost certainly caused by the shade, from this, she concluded that he was most likely changing people without realising it, so from this, she had arrived at a theory, maybe it was as simple as making Alex think specific dirty thoughts about a girl, and the shade would enact them, was it that simple?