All Comments on 'What I Think of You Pt. 07'

by JovialImplications

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
jmkuehnjmkuehn5 months ago

Love this story. Still think Yoshiko might need to temper the alternative reality Alex made by accident before they get caught. As to updating her wardrobe, given her goals and her figure, ditching bras altogether is a great move. Look forward to more

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

There's definitely a flaw in Yoshiko's plan, one that I don't think she's even considered: Now that Asha's clique is basically a bunch of guys who couldn't care less about her and treat her like an easily manipulated set of holes, the contrast between them and Alex is gonna be so great that she'll probably develop a crush on him too, therefore creating another competitor for his affections...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very much enjoying this story! Currently the one I look forward to the most. I feel a bit like Yoshiko though in that I’d prefer the changes to reality to be more present and visible to her and Alex. Interested to see Alex figure out his ability and have some more control over what he really wants, rather than just going with Yoshiko’s ideas. Perhaps once he gets an idea of it, or even if he just fantasizes about other things, there could be changes Yoshiko isn’t initially aware of and something knocks her off her rhythm, she seems too in control here imo.

Looking forward to more!

redknight77redknight775 months ago

Keep this up loving the story building

RomComDomRomComDom5 months ago

More please ASAP, I love when I get to read self degrading dirty talk

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I. NEED. MORE!

Wow, what a story. Rock hard throughout and constantly on the edge!

Master_DoctorMaster_Doctor3 months ago

sorry Im out. The story is getting both more and more deprived, sadistic and boring in equal measures. Its your story but The only thing that would make this recoverable is if Yoshiko would fall by her own Pitard. I still have the same problem. You keep going and completely blow off previous Characters. How can women completely devoted to someone just fade into the background and never be heard from again? Yoshi is irredemable and deserves to be turned and made into the helpless whore she wants to make all other women into. The story isnt even sexy any more. Its the same over and over. No creative moments. All Tell and no show. Breaking the first rule of all creative writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJovialImplications@JovialImplications
I'm an author who aims to specialize in a variety of mind-control and mind-control adjacent fiction, along with more niche theme's such as altered reality, and unintentional mind-control.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES