What If I Give You My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lovely," the intruder murmured, fascinated by the sight of the delectable young woman holding up her dress and exposing her legs and groin.

"Keep still my lovely," the intruder ordered.

He dropped to his knees in front of her and put the pistol on the ground between his knees and leaned in and sniffed Laura's panty-clad cunt. She shuddered with revulsion and then she gasped as the intruder slowly pulled down her panties until they pooled around her ankles. He lifted one of her feet and freed the garment and forced her to open her legs.

"Magnificent," he sighed as he gazed at her vulva veiled in the translucent sheer-to-the-waist pantyhose.

There was no cotton gusset in the garment and her labia peeked through her trimmed pubic bush. He stroked her pudenda through the silky hose. She was damp and the intruder smiled wryly.

Laura gasped when the intruder stroked her sensitive genitalia and little ripples of delight radiated outwards from her sex.

"Stop that!" she cried, but she opened her legs a little wider.

The intruder pushed his finger inside her labia and found Laura's clitoral hood and lightly massaged it with the pad of his finger and Laura's knees began to quiver. Little mewing sounds escaped her as the intruder grazed her clitoris through the silky layer of her pantyhose. The scent of her vagina increased proportionally to the secretions that were seeping from her sex.

The intruder turned to look at Emilio whose face was a mask of rage. The intruder winked at him and turned his full attention back to Laura.

When he put his mouth on her, Laura's legs gave way and the intruder herded her to bed where she fell down on it with her feet still on the floor. The intruder lifted her skirts out of the way and resumed his attack on her sex. He lapped at her vaginal lips through the layer of gauzy nylon until they opened like the petals of a flower and then he pressed his tongue on her clitoris.

Laura was frantically trying to push the intruder's face away from between her legs but when his tongue found her clitoris she stopped struggling and put her hands on the intruders head and guided him to her pleasure centre. The feeling of his wet tongue pressing the satiny fabric into her sex was wonderfully exciting. The intruder lapped harder and faster at her, building speed and establishing a steady rhythm. Laura lay on her back moaning with her legs spread wide, encouraging the intruder so perform his cunnilingal duties.

The intruder put his hands around her thighs and buried his face into Laura's crotch and licked and nipped at her sensitive bud feeling Laura's orgasm begin to build.

"You bastard. You fucking bastard!" she screamed as her orgasm exploded.

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" she howled as she pressed the intruders face into her sex and ground against him.

The intruder continued to lap at her sopping vagina as she writhed on the bed and moaned like a slattern. Her orgasm slowly subsided and when she was done she pushed his face away from her over-sensitive cunt.

The intruder once again turned to face Emilio and laughed at him when he saw the look of hate and outrage on Emilio's face. Emilio was so angry that he was rocking backwards and forwards on the chair, straining at his bonds so violently that his wrists and ankles were bleeding.

"If you thought that was bad bossman wait until you see this," the intruder sniggered.

He leapt to his feet still holding Laura's thighs wide open and placed his hard cock on her sodden crotch. Before Laura could do anything to stop him he thrust his cock into her vagina forcing the delicate pantyhose inside her a little until it finally ripped open and his cock drove all the way inside her.

"No! No! No!" Laura screamed.

The intruder pushed her further onto the bed and fell on top of her and began to fuck her hard and fast. Laura struggled only briefly before she wrapped her legs around his flanks and arms around his neck and pulled him close. She opened her mouth willingly and crushed her lips against his and drove her tongue into his mouth.

The lovers fucked each other, frenziedly moaning and groaning and writhing on the bed. The intruder's long hard cock filled Laura's cunt, stretching it and pressing against her g-spot, his pubis ground against her clitoris and the orgasm that had barely subsided flowered again and began to build.

Laura's cunt was tight and gripped the intruder's cock so tightly that he was close to coming as soon as he impaled her. He fucked her hard, viciously driving his cock deep inside her and then withdrawing it all the way and then impaling her again.

They both orgasmed; issuing a frenzy of guttural cries as they clung to each other, kissing passionately. The intruder's cock swelled and suddenly exploded, filling Laura with his scalding spend. When Laura felt the intruder's cock swell and deposit his issue deep in her vagina, she came along with him.

The lovers clung to each other and rode their orgasmic waves until they were both sated and then they lay in each other's arms kissing and caressing each other.

"That was wonderful darling," Laura smiled up at the intruder.

"You were wonderful sweetheart," the intruder gently stroked Laura's face which still glowed with the aftermath of her climax.

They both turned to look at Emilio who had become so enraged that his chair had tipped over and he was writhing on the floor like a landed fish, still securely bound to the chair.

"We better take care of him I suppose," the intruder said.

He disengaged from Laura's embrace and walked over to where Emilio was lying on the floor and picked up the chair and smiled down at Emilio who looked apoplectic.

Laura got up from the bed, pulled down her dress and walked over to join the intruder.

"Are sure that you are the sole beneficiary of his estate in his will?" the intruder asked pointing to the envelope that was marked 'The Last Will and Testament of Emilio Fuccesse'. still lying on the floor. .

"And executor. He signed it this morning just before the wedding," she smiled back at her lover.

The man aimed his pistol at Emilio's head.

"This is for my father!" Laura snatched the gun away from the intruder, pushed it against her husband's head and pulled the trigger.

The End

Author's Note: I wrote this little ditty between writing chapters of another story I am crafting. I hope you liked it. Please tell me what you think. xxx Michele