What If? Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he got back, one of his classmates, who did not approve of show bars tried to convince Ted that he should stay away from them. "How would you like it if one of those girls stripping and dancing on stage was your wife or your girlfriend?" he asked.

"I see what you mean," Ted replied, and went to his room. But as he thought about it some more, he concluded, "As long as I knew that at the end of the night she'd be coming home with me, I think it would be really hot to have my wife or girlfriend dancing up there." Admittedly, this was a pretty clean place. Customers were not to touch the girls or girls the customers. No alcohol was served and the bouncers kept the place from becoming rowdy. But under those circumstances Ted concluded that if he had a wife or girlfriend that looked hot enough to be a dancer, and knew how to dance as sensuously as those dancers danced, he'd be glad to sit there all night and watch his wife dance as long as he could take her home with him at the end of the night and fuck her until they both were satisfied. And yeah, he'd be happy if dancing like that got his wife or girlfriend all wet and horny. He went to sleep thinking about one of the girls he had seen that night. She was hot! Nothing wrong with that.

At the end of May Ted graduated at the top of his class. He was hired by a large trucking company that was located in the city where his parents lived. The garage was on the east side of the city, and Ted's parents lived on the west side of the city, but Ted chose to live with his parents and drive back and forth. He also paid his parents room and board. It was worth it when you consider that mom always had supper ready when he came home from work and did his laundry as well.

He, too, had a six week probation period. At the end of the probation period he was offered a raise because he had proven himself to be a dependable worker. Several months later, unbeknownst to him, he was purposely given a challenge. From his perspective, he was given the job of taking a truck that had been in an accident and pretty much rebuilding it because the insurance company was not going to total it. The engine was also due for a complete overhaul. Much of this would be a two man job, and he was paired up with an experienced mechanic known as Willy. What Ted did not know was that Willy had been instructed to let Ted take the lead on this job. When the job was complete, they

would have been able to thoroughly evaluate Ted's knowledge and skills as a mechanic. Ted was up to the challenge.