What If? Pt. 08

Story Info
One couple's alternative to vanilla sex.
9.6k words
4.27
8.8k
1
0

Part 8 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 28 - Rendezvous at the Hot Tub

Not every evening had to be wild and crazy sex for Ted and Carol to enjoy one another. They loved spending time together, loved snuggling, were masters of the art of foreplay and made love to one another much more often than they engaged in uninhibited wild and crazy fucking. But it was also true that if they had not also woven into the fabric of their marriage those times that they "pushed the envelope" in reaching for new experiences in recreational sex, some of the excitement in their marriage would have probably dwindled and their love for one another would not have remained so passionate. So they could wait a week before joining Claude and Jean in their hot tub, but by the time Friday rolled around they were looking forward to it.

Jean had ordered sexy minimal swimwear from a catalog for the two of them and it had arrived on Thursday, so they were ready to show off their new swimwear to their friends when they arrived. It was about eight o'clock on Friday evening, and the evenings were getting shorter so that it was fairly dark outside. Carol said, "Let's just go over there in our swimwear. No one is out at this time of night and besides that it's dark so no one will see us, and even if they do, we are covered up in all the important places." The idea appealed to the exhibitionist in Ted. In addition to the very small string thong bikini, Carol was wearing earrings and jewelry in her navel, and had touched up her makeup. She threw on a pair of four inch wedge sandals. Carol liked looking good. They left the house through their front door, and just as Ted finished locking the door and they had started walking down the walkway from their house to the sidewalk they noticed the neighbor girl walking toward them, walking her dog. They greeted the girl cheerfully. Ted had to excuse themselves, saying, "You just caught us walking over to our neighbors' to use their new hot tub."

She responded with, "Have a nice time," and they had passed one another.

Carol gave a slight tug to Ted's arm and said, "Sorry, I forgot about her."

Ted replied, "She didn't seem to mind," and they were approaching the gate to their neighbors' back yard. Ted knocked and Claude was right there to let them in. Once he let them in, he turned to lead them to the hot tub and it was obvious he was wearing a thong. Jean came out of the house with a tray of drinks and set them down on the edge of the hot tub. Claude helped Carol and Jean into the hot tub while Ted got in unassisted. Jean sat next to Claude, Ted and Carol sat opposite them. They started out with the typical topics of conversation that came up whenever they got together: how work was going, the weather, and now that it was early fall and elections were heating up, they even talked a little bit about politics. All four of them were interested more in issues than in a staunch support of one political party or another, so they could talk about the pros and cons of issues and where various candidates stood on the issues without anyone getting bent out of shape.

Eventually Jean piped up, "I know you guys wanted to have some time to think about what we did last week and where we might go from there. Claude and I have talked about it, too. Like I said on Saturday, after you left on Friday we had the best sex we've had in a long time - maybe the best sex ever. So we'd like to continue what we started on Friday. But, reading between the lines, it seems as though you may be a little more experienced than us and have thought some things through that we haven't. So I'd like to hear your thoughts on the matter."

Carol told them about how they had discussed how their sexual relationship could be different if they were not going to have children: that sex could be more of a recreational activity for them since they would not he having children or trying to maintain a nuclear family. They also saw the danger in getting involved with other people. So she went on to explain that they had determined that certain populations would be safer for them to include in a more open marriage. Teenagers who had reached the age of majority would be one relatively safe group because neither one of them wanted to become a sugar-mommy or a sugar-daddy to an unemployed or underemployed teen. And, because neither Ted

nor Carol had been in an "in group" in high school, they felt they might actually be able to help such teens who had been left behind and were feeling like they were lacking the sexual experience that most of their peers had.

They had also thought that, under the right conditions, including a person of another race might be relatively safe, because both Ted and Carol had been raised as WASPs to the extent that neither one of them felt they would be easily tempted to forsake their partner for a person of a radically different culture. Then they also thought of the possibility of hooking up with an older person who was married, but whose partner for one reason or another no longer wanted to have a sexual relationship or was incapable of a sexual relationship but had given the still sexual partner some kind of permission to meet his/her sexual needs.

The most difficult people to include in a circle of those with whom they might have recreational sex were people like themselves - same race, same culture, same economic status and fewer barriers to keep a recreational relationship from becoming a romantic one.

"I see what you mean," said Claude. "That is a real danger. Does that mean that what we did together last Friday was a one-time thing? It really spiced things up for Jean and I, and I'd hate to lose it. Can we set up some boundaries that would allow us to continue but at the same time would keep us from crossing the line into ruining our marriages?"

They discussed this for some time. It was not long into the conversation that both Jean and Carol, being secretaries wanted to have pen and paper to take notes. Jean got the supplies and they wrote down their suggestions, beginning with being careful not to have too much extended eye contact, and avoiding saying things like "I love you," to one who was not their partner. They agreed that they would only meet in their group of four, and never have a twosome with their neighbor. They also agreed that any one of the group of four could stop the group from meeting for a month simply bay saying, "I'm beginning to get bad vibes from this." Then a month later they would get together and discuss whether they should resume doing things together, or put it off for a while longer. Those "bad vibes" could include a person feeling like he was developing feelings for a spouse not his own, or where he was feeling that maybe his spouse was developing feeling for a spouse not her own, or just where they are concerned that another person in the group was developing inappropriate feeling for another one in the group. When the "bad vibes" card was played, there would be no questions asked so that no accusations would be made and no one would have to "confess" to having inappropriate feelings.

When they could think of nothing more to add to the list, they all agreed that the list could be brought up and talked about again and modified as necessary as they had more experience with one another.

This had been heavy work and people were emotionally drained. Ted suggested they get out of the hot tub and dry off. He, himself was going to use the restroom and then he would be ready for another drink, and maybe a few munchies. And if Jean did not have any munchies, he was ready to run home and get a couple of bags of munchies and a carton of dip. As it turned out, Jean had the munchies, but she had forgotten to buy dip. So while others were using the restroom, Ted ran home to get the dip. Sure enough, as he was coming out of his house with the dip, there was the girl and the dog. Fortunately it was too dark for the girl to see Ted blush, but he felt he had to say something, so he said, "I was just getting some dip," as he showed her the carton.

"Enjoy," was all she said.

As Ted was about ten feet past her, he just could not help himself and suddenly turned around to look at the girl. Sure enough, she had turned around to check him out. "Enjoy," he said as he proceeded up the driveway that led to Claude's back yard. Now it was the girl's turn to blush.

They sat down in lounge chairs facing one another each with a plate with munchies and dip and began to think of things they could do with one another. Ted had come up with a somewhat sophomoric game that needed to be fleshed out. It had possibilities, but would be a rather long discussion again, so he suggested that they drop it for the night and think about it for a while, and maybe next time they got together they could flesh it out and give it a try. "But for right now," he said, "I'd like it if we could have some slow music playing and do a little belly to belly dancing."

It did not take much more than a minute for Claude to disappear into the house and the music to start playing. The electric lights were shut off leaving the patio surrounding the hot tub illumined with just the tiki lights. Each person danced a couple of numbers with his spouse when Claude suggested that maybe they should switch partners. It was during this second dance that Ted put his hands on Jean's ass and pulled her in tight. She felt Ted's cock grow hard in his thong. Claude soon duplicated Ted's action and pulled Carol to himself. She quickly had her hands on his bare ass as well.

"I've been waiting for this," she said. "You feel good, especially that lump against my belly." She gave him a short kiss, then one that lingered for a while. Then they played with open mouths and dancing tongues, before pulling back together again and placing her head on his shoulder.

Both couples stayed in tight embrace for one more song. Ted started gently pulling on the back of the top of Jean's bikini. She finally took the hint and announced, "It's getting too hot, I've got to take off some clothing." She reached around back and took off her top.

"You're right," said Carol, and did the same with her top. Now bare tits were smashed against bare chests as the couples danced with their neighbor's spouse.

"You feel good," said Jean before she kissed Ted. Ted, took one hand off of her ass and placed it on her left tit and started to play with her nipple. Jean's nipples were sensitive. "Oh, Yesss," she hissed as sensations surged through her body from her nipple to her clit. "Just like that. Don't stop, Oh fuck!" she exclaimed as she drove one leg between Ted's legs to rub her pussy on his thigh.

Carol was telling Claude, "Suck my tits, Baby; nurse on me. Oh, that feels so good. Do you like my tits, Baby? Feel them up. Make love to them. That's right." She turned around so that her back was against his chest and took his arms, placing his hands on her chest. "Oh, play with my boobs, Baby, feel up those tits; make me feel good."

As he was feeling up her bare tits, she reached back and started rubbing his cock through his swimsuit. He was getting harder and harder. Carol announced, "I don't think Claude's suit is going to be able to contain him much longer, and my bottoms are getting soaked. I thinks it's time to get rid of them." With that she turned around and started taking off Claude's thong. Then she had him take off hers. Jean and Ted did the same.

"I think it's time for a few fast dances," said Carol, "to show them what we've got." Claude quickly changed the music, and the girls started dancing, brazenly showing off their tits and their asses and bending over to give an enticing view of their pussies. "C'mon and join us," Carol said. "I want to see you guys dance with your hard cocks bouncing around like you want to fuck." The girls teased their own husbands and their neighbor's husband for about ten minutes, and reached out to stroke their raging hardons when they got close. Then it was back to the slow dances. They were dancing together again with their neighbor, naked except for the high heeled footwear the girls were wearing. As they danced, Carol's hands were no longer on Claude's bare ass, but on his cock and balls, one hand cupping and playing with his balls, the other stroking his cock.

Ted had one hand on Jean's tit, but the other hand was down between her legs with fingers inside her probing for her "G" spot. She was wet. Ted removed his fingers momentarily and used her juices to moisten his thumb, then returned to having his fingers in her stroking her "G" spot as his moist thumb now gently stimulated her clit. It did not take her long to cum on Ted's hand and Ted had to quickly remove his hand from her tit to place his arm around her and hold her, because she had

become weak in the knees as she had her orgasm. She had also exclaimed , "Oh fuck, yes, shit, fuck!" as her body rocked in climax. Carol knew the signs and knew that Ted had gotten her off.

When Jean recovered, she started working on Ted's cock. They stopped dancing and Jean knelt in front of him. Ted had so much precum on his cock that she did not have to moisten it further. She just started stroking him with both hands, sometimes taking one hand off his cock to play with his balls. When Claude saw this, he came over Carol's tits. Carol took a finger, wiped up some cum from her tits and proceeded to to put her finger in her mouth, swallowing Claude's cum. Claude and Jean had to take a break.

They all sat down, two to a lounge chair and each with his/her own spouse. "Oh fuck! That was hot!" said Jean. Then looking around she asked, "Are we all okay with this? We didn't go too far, did we?"

Carol responded by saying that she was ready to take it further.

"You mean a full swap - fucking and all?" asked Jean.

"That's exactly what I mean," said Carol.

"I'm ready, too," said Ted.

"I'm scared," said Jean. "Can we sleep on it?"

"Of course," said Carol. "We should only go the next step if we're confident that that is what we want to do."

They drank a little more, and had a few more munchies and Ted and Carol left for home. This time there was no girl walking her dog. When they got home, Ted asked Carol, "You didn't get off, did you?"

"No," she replied, "close but no cigar."

"Let's take care of that," said Ted.

They "put out the cat" and went to bed. In bed Ted asked, "Does Claude have a nice cock?"

"A very nice cock.

"

"Did you want to fuck it?"

"I would have liked it to go that far tonight," she said.

Ted shut of the lights, and Carol said, "You didn't cum either, did you?"

"Nope," said Ted, "I was holding back, hoping we could fuck. From what I felt with my fingers in Jean's pussy, I think she's tight. She must do her exercises."

"Next time, if they're game, we'll make it happen, but tonight let's do a little role playing.

"Okay, Claude, fuck me with your great big cock."

It didn't take Ted very long to assume the role of Claude and to fuck Carol hard and deep as she kept crying out for "Claude" to fuck the shit out of her.

And when Carol clamped down on "Claude's" cock in orgasm, Ted shot a load into her pussy. "You're one hot fuckin' bitch," he said.

Carol didn't know for sure whether Ted was role playing or was talking to her, but quickly guessed that it didn't much matter at this point seeing as how she was the one with the load of cum in her belly.

"I know," she replied, and they went to sleep.

Chapter 29 - From Neighbors to Fuck Buddies

Saturday morning Ted and Carol were sitting in their kitchen eating breakfast before beginning with their usual Saturday chores when they heard their front doorbell ring. It was too early in the morning for any type of package delivery. Ted went to the door to see who it was. It was Claude and Jean. Ted opened the door to let them in and ushered them into the kitchen. He offered them a seat at the table and a cup of coffee. It was now fall and was somewhat chilly in the morning, so they had looked under-dressed for the weather - each of them only wearing a shirt and a pair of sandals - Jean's having a four inch heel to them. They took off their shirts as they sat down. They were just wearing string-thong bottoms.

"I wanna cut to the chase," said Jean. "Last night I was the one who held things up. But having talked with Claude and thinking about the safeguards that you guys have already thought up, and knowing that we all want to feel free to keep communication open and respect each others' marriages, I don't want to hold it up any longer. I won't say our marriage is going down the tubes, but Claude and I agree that things were getting mighty stale. We're ready to carefully try what you've called recreational sex. So can you come over again tonight?"

"I'll come right out and admit it. After our talk last night, Jean and I fucked, fantasizing we were fucking you and Carol. We're ready, I know we are," added Claude.

"Okay," said Ted, "I've been thinking about this, too. Wanna up the ante?"

"What do you mean?" asked Claude.

"I mean make it a little hotter," said Ted.

"Oh, no," said Carol, only in jest. "When he has an idea that he says will make it hotter you can be sure it's going to raise the risk factor - but it works. Watcha thinking of now Ted?"

"Instead of starting here in the safety of your back yard . . ."

"See what I mean?" said Carol, "here it comes."

" . . . we get dressed up sexy for going to a dance club."

"What do you mean by sexy?" Jean quickly inquired.

"Well, I was thinking I'd wear a pair of fake leather stretch pants that hug me real tight. I wear thong underwear that lifts me up and pushes me out. On top I'd wear a dress shirt open to the wide belt I was wearing. Carol could wear one of her very short, very tight, clubbing dresses - no panties, of course, and a pair of fuck-me heels. She'd wear long earrings and heavy makeup and have big hair. Maybe she'd even have jewelry dangling from her labia piercings that would sometimes show when she danced. That's what I mean by sexy. I'm sure with a body like yours you've got something that shows it off."

Claude got a big smile on his face. "She does. She just has never worn it out in public yet," he said.

"Well, there's no time like the present," said Ted. "But that's just the beginning. We'd drive to the club separately and enter the club separately and spent the first forty-five minutes to an hour with our own wife, mostly dancing - in fact, trying to call attention to ourselves as a hot couple. Everybody would be pretty sure that before the night was out, Carol and I would be fucking. Likewise you and Jean would also be obviously into one another. But then, depending on who had more room at their table, we'd come over to your table or you would come over to ours. You would ask Carol to dance. I would ask Jean. If it had looked to everyone in the place like Carol and I had been dirty dancing and you and Jean had been dirty dancing, what you would be doing with Carol would be obscene and what I would be doing with Jean would be obscene. We would kiss and fondle our new partner as much as we thought we could get away with until either we were worked up enough that we had to go home to fuck, or we were asked to leave by a bouncer who though we had crossed a line. Then, for instance, if

Carol and Claude are the first to leave, Claude will say something like, 'C.mon, Baby, you've made me so hot. Let's go to my place and fuck.' And you'll say it loud enough that people around you can hear.

"Then Carol will reply, 'What about my husband?'

"And Claude will say, 'He is so into Jean he'll be tapping her ass the same time I'm tapping yours."

"Carol will walk out with Claude and drive home with him. I'll look at Jean and simply say, 'You heard him. I want to tap that ass. What do you say?' And you'll leave with me. We'll drive home and continue the festivities at our house. We have a king sized mattress we'll have set up in the living room when it's time to fuck."