What If? Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, shit, Ted, that sounds so dirty, I'm ready to try," said Jean, "even if it means wearing the dress I swore I would never wear out in public."

"One more thing," said Ted. "and this is the 'boundaries issue' thing. I think it is okay if we fondle one another on the way home, but no blow jobs or sucking on nipples. I think we should wait with that until we are all present."

"You may be being overly cautious," said Carol, 'but I'd rather start out being too cautious than get in over our heads." The others nodded in agreement.

Both couples had things to do during the day on Saturday. During mindless tasks like doing the wash and mowing the lawn each person had time to think more about the evening and their part in it. When it came time to leave, Carol had on a skin tight light blue dress with a diamond opening around her navel. So she had jewelry in it that matched her earrings and what was hanging from her labia piercings. When she would sit on a bar stool later on in the evening - and she fully intended to do so - her pussy and its jewelry would be visible. While her nipples were covered, the neckline scooped low, showing a lot of tit flesh, and she wore rather large barbells in her nipple piercings which easily showed through the thin fabric of the dress that was tightly stretched over her tits.

As promised, Ted wore the fake leather stretch pants and white dress shirt, unbuttoned to his waist. On his feet he wore a pair of black western style boots that came up to his knees and zippered up the inside, making them tight on his legs. His bulge was prominent in his pants and he wore a western hat.

Shortly before they were ready to leave, Jean came over and was almost in tears. She was wearing her sexy dress, but was telling Carol that she couldn't go out dressed like that. When Carol asked her why not, she pointed to her breasts which were quite small compared to Carol's. Just then Ted walked in, and asked what was wrong. Carol retold Jean's story, but as soon as Ted got the gist of it he stopped her.

He went on, "Wait a minute. Do you remember that make believe conversation I made up about what we would say as we were leaving the dance club? Those weren't just empty or thoughtless words. Maybe you don't have the world's biggest chest, but you have a killer ass and legs that just won't quit. So when you're out there on the dance floor shaking your booty, I can guarantee you that no one is going to be thinking about your chest. And yes, we may be the ones kicked out of the club by the bouncer because I just couldn't keep my hands off your ass."

Carol nodded her assent. "You don't see it in the mirror the way you see your chest, but you have an ass to die for. It's time you got out there in that micro dress and knocked 'em dead."

Jean almost ran home. "I've got to finish my makeup. And wait till you see the heels I'm going to be wearing!"

They followed Ted's plan. They started out dancing with their spouse and getting pretty worked up. Other guys wanted to dance with Carol or Jean, but they stayed exclusively with their spouse.

Then they hooked up at a table that was surrounded by other tables. Claude started flirting with Carol. Carol didn't know Claude had it in him. Soon he asked her to dance with him. They went out on the

dance floor. Ted followed with Jean. The first songs that they danced to were fast and the girls especially took the opportunity to show off their moves and their bodies. The bottoms of both the girls' dresses rode up on them as they danced, and some ass was exposed in back as well as pussy in front. The girls tried to allow this to happen in places where the bouncers would not see. When things got too risque' they would pull the hem down. Then came the numbers where they could dirty dance. The guys took advantage of every opportunity to press their bulge into the girl's abdomen or against her ass. When dancing face to face they would hold their woman tight, their hands firmly on the girl's ass. When standing behind the girl they tried to cop a feel of tit or pussy. The girls were always reaching back to feel the guy's bulge and to rub it to make it bigger.

They tried to dance on a portion of the floor away from the eyes of the bouncers, but a guy they had not identified as a bouncer came up to Ted and told him that he and Jean would have to leave because of their indecent behavior. They walked quietly to their table where Jean had a wrap, Ted put it over her shoulder, and as he did said, "You ready to come home with me, Baby? I need to fuck you so bad!"

Jean replied, "I'm ready, Baby but what about my husband?"

"I'm sure as soon as he sees us leave he'll take my wife home with him and fuck her brains out. They're into one another. She's ready to orgasm on the dance floor."

They left. Soon after Claude and Carol left. It was time for act two.

When they got home, they each used the facilities. They also washed off their private parts and went to the living room with the big mattress on the floor. "I'm thinking we each want to fuck and we want to watch our partner fuck. We could do it together - both couples at the same time on the mattress next to each other; or we could take turns," said Ted.

"I'd prefer to take turns and be just a spectator while Claude fucks Carol - well, that's my opinion." Others joined in with the consensus being that they should take turns. But that raised the dilemma of who should go first.

Ted offered, "That's where my little sophomoric game I mentioned last night might help. I don't know about any of you, but when I was still a kid in school there were some early years in puberty where guys would have a 'cock fight.' They would circle one another and try to grab each other's crotch. The guy who succeeded in grabbing was the winner, the guy who was grabbed was the loser. It was an adolescent substitute for 'Scissors, Paper, Rock.' But, of course, it was sexy. Sometimes girls even mimicked it - grabbing for each others' pussies. So my suggestion is that tonight Claude and I get naked, and have a 'cock fight.' The winner chooses if he wants to fuck first or watch first. What do you say?"

Jean said, "Ted, I like the way you think. I never knew you had such a dirty mind."

"I can't help it," he said, "I'm married to Carol. All I can think about is trying to find new and creative ways to get into her panties."

"Works for me!" said Carol. "Let's all strip and get this show on the road."

When they had left their home, Ted had turned up the thermostat so that the house would be comfortable even while the inhabitants were naked. Ted and Claude lifted the mattress up on its side and placed it against a wall leaving a space for the two men to have their fight. They each took a somewhat crouching position, left hand protecting their genitals and right hand ready to reach out and take advantage of an opening. They circled one another, each making a couple of unsuccessful attempts to grab the other's cock. It looked very sexy to the girls who were rubbing their pussies.

Suddenly Claude made a feint in one direction but then reached in from the other side and touched Ted's cock. That was enough to be declared the winner. He chose to fuck Carol first. The mattress was put back in place. Just like it had been when Carol and Ted were giving lessons to Larry and Mary, a sofa and love seat were pushed back in the shadows of the room. Ted sat on the sofa with his legs

extended out on the seats, his back against the arm rest. Jean sat between his legs. They pulled a blanket over them as they sat in the shadows and watched.

Claude and Carol started making out on the love seat. There was some soft music playing in the background. They took their time kissing, fondling one another, telling one another what felt good. After some time Carol had found Claude's cock and balls and was playing with them with her hands. Claude was using his hands to play with Carol's tits and her pussy. Carol was the first to move, kneeling down on the floor between Claude's legs and giving him a gentle blow job. She did not want to bring him off. Claude then returned the favor and went down on her pussy. Eventually, she said, "Now, Claude, I think we're ready."

They moved to the mattress. "How do you want me?" asked Carol.

"On your back. I've got to see those tits bounce as I fuck you."

Carol got on her back and Claude entered her missionary style. He wasted no time being gentle, but started pounding Carol right away. As he did her big tits bounced which just drove him closer to his climax. Carol could see that Claude was not going to last very long. The exhibitionist in her had been stimulated all night by the way she had been dressed. Then, as she danced first with Ted and then with Claude, she became more stimulated. At one point she thought that if the bouncer would have come up to her to ask her to leave because she was being such a dirty slut, that would have been enough to make her climax right there on the dance floor. That didn't happen, but she was able to maintain her sexual high on the drive home. The edge had been taken off a bit as they used the washroom and had a drink, but started to come back as she watched the two guys cock fighting. The makeout session with Claude was intense, and being with a man who was not her husband was so naughty that it raised her excitement. So as she felt Claude getting ready to cum, she started to play with her clit and pinch a nipple. "You like fucking the slut with the big tits?" she asked. "Fuck me hard; make 'em bounce. Your cock feels so good fucking my slutty cunt. C'mon fucker, fill me with your spunk. Let me feel you spurting your jizz inside my dirty fuck hole!"

At this point Ted whispered into Jean's ear, "I can't help it. It's just terrifically exciting to me to see my wife so absolutely turned on and wanting sex. It is like porn on steroids to see her so hot and giving herself over to her sexual desires. It is so dirty to see her on her back and offering her sex to Claude. For me it is the ultimate turn-on." Jean nodded in agreement. It was exciting to see Claude hovering over Carol with a raging hardon, driven by that primitive animalistic drive to fuck.

Carol's dirty talk, her bouncing tits, the feel of her pussy clamping down on his cock, and the naughtiness of fucking "strange" pussy drove Claude over the edge and he blew his wad into her. Feeling his cum spraying the inside of her cunt as she played with her tit and her clit drove Carol into a climax of her own. Carol could have gone on, and in different circumstances, Ted would have jumped in and would have started fucking Carol in different positions, wringing out of her a series of climaxes.

But that was not the purpose of this night, so Carol and Claude got off the mattress and Jean and Ted got on. They were already stimulated from watching the pornographic scene in front of them played out by their spouses. Ted guided Jean to her back and then mounted her in a sixty-nine position. They stimulated and lubed one another up in this position until they were ready to fuck. "You ready to ride me like a cowgirl?" asked Ted. Jean didn't reply, but simply assumed the position once Ted rolled off of her and onto his back. She rode him for a while and as she did, he wet a finger and started gently playing with her clit. With the other hand he reached up and started playing with her admittedly small but sensitive nipple. Jean shuddered in what could best be described as being a small pre-climax.

Then Ted had her stay at the top of her thrusting, and drawing his legs up to give him power, he started to rapidly thrust his cock up into her. He could not keep this up for too long, so when he began to tire, he stopped and had her impale herself fully on him again and then lean forward on his chest. She could not help but continue to move up and down on his cock. He started to kiss her and soon they

were tongue-fucking. Ted was playing with a nipple with one hand, and reached down to play with her clit with the other. This was enough stimulation that Jean lost it and her body jerked in climax, Ted quickly following once he knew that Jean was satisfied. It took them a while to snuggle their way down from their sexual high. Ted was aware that Jean had some body issues so took the time to assure her that he enjoyed fucking her and considered her to be a very sensual woman. Eventually they moved to the love seat and faced Claude and Carol.

Ted was the first to speak. "I'm sure we could go on to round two if we wanted to, there are still a lot of positions and techniques I'd love to work on with Jean and the same is probably true about the two of you (pointing to Claude and Carol on the sofa). Or we could go our separate ways and reclaim our own wives in our own beds. Or we could reclaim our own wives next to one another here on the mattress next to one another. I'd like to hear other thoughts on the matter."

Eventually it was decided that Jean and Claude would go home and that each man would reclaim his own wife in his own bed and then, also, somewhere along the line, evaluate the evening so they could talk about it the next time they came together.

Chapter 30 - Significant Events

Over the next months a number of significant events occurred. The day after their first swap the couples got together again in the late morning to evaluate what had happened. All agreed that it was a fun time and they would like to get together again.

But the first action to come out of their first swap was put into words by Jean, who turned to Carol and said, "I guess that makes us both sluts."

"I guess it does," replied Carol, "and I think we ought to celebrate it some way."

"I know just the way to do it," said Jean. "I think we ought to go to the mall dressed up as sluts and find a jewelry store that has a cute male clerk, and ask him to sell us an ankle bracelet with the word 'slut' on it. Ted and Claude can come along but keep their distance and enjoy watching us being sluts, but come to our rescue if some guys get too aggressive. What do you say?"

"Excellent," said Carol. The guys nodded their approval and the discussion moved on to what the girls would wear. It was a cool day. The girls decided they wanted to be able to show off their pussies, so would wear micro miniskirts. Then they decided to wear black leather jackets on top with no bra. They would wear the longest earrings they had, and entirely too much makeup. Carol would put dangling jewelry onto her nipple piercings just in case she had the opportunity to open her jacket, and wore long navel jewelry as well. She attached dangling jewelry to the rings that were inserted in her inner labia. If people looked carefully from the front they would see the jewelry dangling underneath the hem of her skirt. Then they wore crotch high stay-up stockings and black pumps with fuck-me heels.

That afternoon they went into the front doors of one of the "anchor" stores and walked through it into the mall. Claude followed shortly behind. Ted parked the car and then zipped through the anchor store in time to rejoin Claude who was keeping himself at a distance of about thirty to fifty feel away from the girls. While the guys could not hear, the girls had decided that they would talk mostly about three subjects: fucking, cute guys, and the jewelry they were going to get. There was no shortage of eyes on them as they walked through the mall. They stood outside the first jewelry store to look at the clerks. They had a very attractive young woman working there as well as an older man, but no young guy, They went on to the next store. There was a cute young guy working there so they went in. As they went in an older lady came up to them to help them, but they said they were just browsing and weren't ready for help, yet. When the young clerk became available, they walked up to him. Jean talked to him: "I'm looking for an ankle bracelet. Do you carry those?" The young man answered in the affirmative and led them over to a case containing ankle bracelets. "We were looking for one that had a charm attached to it or else a small word attached to it that says, 'slut.' Do you have something like that?" The young man looked through the case, but could not find one that said "slut" on it. They had several with a heart on it, but none with the word "slut".

"I could call over the manager. She might be able to special order what you want," he said, rather uncomfortably.

"Not right now," said Carol. "We wanted something right away if possible. You see, I just fucked her husband last night . . ."

". . . and I fucked hers," added Jean,

". . . so we were hoping to get the bracelets to celebrate our becoming sluts last night. Doesn't that sound hot? So we'll try another jewelry store. But if we can't find one that has what we want, we might be back to take you up on your offer. Do you have a card in case we don't get back before the store closes?"

The card gave his name as "Bob." As soon as Carol had used the word "fucked," they noticed a reaction in Bob's face. He had been looking the two women up and down, but was trying to be careful

about it, but after hearing both of them use the word "fucked" he was looking at them with desire. They backed him into a corner of the store where he would be facing into the store and the women would have their backs to everyone in the store.

"How old are you, Bob," asked Jean.

"Eighteen."

"Tell me, Bob, are you a virgin? When I was eighteen I was still a virgin. Are you a virgin?" she asked.

"Y-yes," he stammered, getting a little red in the face.

"You must like Jewelry," said Carol, seemingly changing the subject.

"I do," he replied, regaining his composure.

"Would you like to see some of my jewelry?" she asked.

"You'll really like her jewelry," added Jean.

"Sure," answered Bob, "but I don't see any rings on your fingers - although your earrings look nice."

"That's what I'm talking about, Bob, the earrings go along with my other jewelry," said Carol. With that she opened her jacket to reveal the jewelry dangling from her nipple piercings and her navel. Then she pulled up her skirt revealing her pussy and its jewelry. "You like?" she asked.

"Oh my . . .," he exclaimed.

Carol covered up.

Jean opened her jacket. "I don't have any piercings," she said. "But I really like Carol's jewelry. Do you think I should get some piercings and jewelry like Carol, here?" she asked innocently.

"I think it would look very good on you," he stammered in reply.

Jean closed her jacket. Carol gave the business card back to Bob and said, "Tell you what, Bob, if you ever find that that "virgin" thing is a problem and you'd like a couple of sluts to help you solve that problem, give me a call at the number I've written on the back of your card. You've tried to be helpful to us - we'd be helpful to you." He took the card from Carol, gave her a new card, and the girls walked out of the store to find an ankle bracelet somewhere else.

They found one more store that seemed to have a young man ready to wait on a customer. He seemed to be a little older than the 18 year old they had just met. They entered the store and approached him. Even as they were walking up to him he asked them, "Can I help you?"

Jean responded by saying they were looking for ankle bracelets.

"Right this way," he said as he indicated that they should follow him. When he came to the display case he looked up at Jean and asked her what school they attended. (There was a major university in town and in addition there were private universities and technical schools in the area.) Jean explained that they were not college students but were both employed as administrative assistants, she, at a manufacturing facility and Carol at a real estate firm. He got a tray of bracelets out of the display case and showed it to them. None of them had any charm attached to it.