What If? Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jean continued, "We were wanting one that had a charm or something like a charm attached to it that said, 'slut' on it. You see, last night I fucked her husband . . ."

". . . and I fucked hers," added Carol,

"And we both enjoyed it and have every intention of doing it again. And that makes us sluts."

"Furthermore, we're proud of it and are ready to tell the world - in a kind of understated way."

"Oh shit," the guy said under his breath. "What we have is this little word "SLUT" with rings at each end that can attach to the chain that goes around your ankle at the clasp of the chain," he said as

he brought out another tray with the SLUT charms and other charms as well that could be added to the ankle chain.

They picked out matching chains and matching charms and paid for them. "Now would you be a dear and put them on our ankles for us?" Jean asked. She moved over to a chair with an arm rest. "Why don't you sit down on that chair?" she suggested. When he did, she put her right foot up on the arm rest. This gave the clerk a completely unobstructed look at her pussy. Once her bracelet was put on Carol walked up to the chair and put her foot on the arm rest. The clerk now saw Carol's pussy with the labia rings and the jewelry dangling from them.

"You like my jewelry?" she asked.

"Oh yeah!" he replied.

"It's part of a set. Wanna see?" she asked.

"Absolutely," he answered.

"We have to get in the right spot," said Carol as she moved to a place where she could show him her tits and navel. Then she opened up her jacket.

"Oh fuck!" he said.

"I'd love to, but not here," Carol replied.

"Look," he replied, "I'm a member of this fraternity - Epsilon, Kappa, Omicron. We're having a party this Friday. You're invited as my special guests. Here's my card with my name and cell phone number on it. Give me a call and I'll tell you how to get there and be waiting at the door to let you in."

"I'm not so sure," said Jean. "You say that after you've seen Carol's nice big tits. But my tits aren't that big, see," she said as she opened her jacket to show off her tits and reached inside to tweak one of her nipples. "But her husband says I have a killer ass that makes up for it," she went on to say. She turned around and pulled her skirt up showing him her ass and giving it a little bounce. "Is my ass good enough to get me in?" she asked as she was closing her jacket.

"Oh, yes, he's right, you've got a killer ass - great legs, too. Remember to give me a call. We give a great party. And thank you - for everything."

Jean and Carol were leaving but Carol turned around and asked "Thank you, who?"

At first he didn't get it. She pointed to her ankle. Still nothing. She raised her right foot and pointed directly at the charm.

"Thank you, sluts," he said.

"You're welcome," they replied as they left the store.

It was also in this mid-October time frame that the girls both met with the plastic surgeon to get their tits enlarged. The surgeon had wanted to give Carol larger tits when Carol had first come in to get rid of the droop she experienced as the result of her weight loss. Carol was tall. She had wide hips. She also had a wide rib cage, and so she could have very large tits without looking like a cartoon character. Ever since Carol had seen those pictures in porn magazines in her dad's workshop, she liked the idea of having big tits and the idea that they were "fake" did not bother her. Her mother had followed Carol's example, and after losing her excess weight and firming up her body also had her breasts augmented. Carol was not sure, but she had an inkling that her father had an influence on the size of the implants that were used.

Jean, on the other hand had suffered a great amount of derision in high school from a nasty group of girls who ridiculed her for being flat chested. Jean was ready to go against medical advice and have augmentations done to the point that no matter what she wore, people would know that she had had breast augmentation surgery. This started in October and the girls were not done until late spring. They celebrated by having the two couples go to a nude beach in Florida in the beginning of June just so that the girls could show off their new tits in all their naked glory.

It was the first week of November that Ted was first contacted. He had a distant relative living in another state who, along with his wife had been killed in a tragic auto crash. They had two fraternal twins, about two years old, who were not involved in the crash. The grandparents of the children had

been taking care of them but had reluctantly come to realize that they just did not have the physical stamina to do it. To make a long story short, after looking at all the possibilities and talking to friends and relatives, they chose to ask Ted and Carol if they would be willing to raise the two children - adopting them as their own. After giving it careful consideration and talking it over with their parents and with Claude and Jean, they felt it was the good and right thing for them to do.

Ted and Carol knew that they had felt a couple of years ago that they were ready to have a family and have the finances to take good care of the children. They asked for nothing. But the nature of the auto collision was such that the beneficiaries received a large financial compensation. Ted and Carol would take none of it, so the grandparents made sure that all the money would be available for the children's post-high school education and their years after that. The grandparents also proved to be generous to the children and to Ted and Carol.

It was an interesting turn of events that Carol's workplace had a day care center for its workers. Actually, shortly after Carol had passed her time of probation, she came to Mr. Wainwright mentioning that their building always had a few vacancies in it, and that he had a fair number of young employees who possibly might benefit from a company day care center. Mr. Wainwright had given her permission to "bird dog" it as long as this project did not interfere with her daily duties. She did a feasibility study and concluded that they could run it "at cost" for their own employees, and open it up to other tenants of the building at the standard rate for day care and it would pay for itself and be very convenient for his employees. Mr. Wainwright had her hand it over to HR with the stipulation that if HR came to the same conclusion the Day Car Center would operate under the supervision of Human Resources.

HR agreed with Carol and so began the process of setting it up. Mrs. Wainwright fell in love with the project and as they were getting the rooms ready was very active in decorating the rooms. Carol, too, volunteered some time to get the rooms ready. Because Mrs. Wainwright loved the whole concept of the Day Care Center and knew it was Carol's idea, she developed an instant rapport with her and would talk Carol's arm and leg off while they worked together.

So by the time Ted and Carol had the two little children, the Day Care Center was up and running. It was a great benefit to employees with young children. They even worked it out that nursing mothers could take off of work and go to the Day Care Center to nurse their child and then return to work.

When Ted and Carol received the two children Carol kept them home for a couple of days, but then took them to the day care center. She did not go to work. She stayed in the Day Care Center with the children. After a few days, as the children felt more comfortable in the Center, Carol would withdraw from them. First staying in the same room with them but not being in constant contact with them and then gradually going to another room until the children were completely comfortable in the Day Care Center without her. Then she returned to work. The time off was granted her for maternity leave, but even then, during nap time she would go up to the office and take care of necessary things and then pick up work which she would take home with her. When she did return to work she was always able to come down to the Center and eat lunch with the children. The transition of bringing two children into their home was not easy, but they worked at it. And it was obvious that the children had been loved both by their parents and grandparents. So in many ways the children adjusted quicker to their new family than did the parents. Maybe the "terrible twos" had something to do with that.

Winter and spring was taken up with breast augmentation surgeries and becoming a family. "Uncle Claude" and "Aunt Jean" really helped. Jean and Carol never had their surgeries at the same

time so that Jean could help out Carol right after Carol had a surgery and was restricted in how much she could move and how much she could lift. Their friendship became so cemented that even though they did enjoy having occasional recreational sex with one another, they were never even tempted to do anything that would hurt the others' marriage.

At times they would now go out together. Then they needed a babysitter. The first girl they hired was the girl from down the street who would walk her dog past their house on almost a daily basis. Ted had video cameras in the children's room and in other parts of the house. In the living room, the cameras had recorded the sexual escapades with Larry and Mary as well as with Claude and Jean (they knew about it and watched the resulting videos). So Ted and Carol had a very good idea how conscientious Diane (the babysitter) was. They were pleased with her and continued to use her.

Also during the winter time while all this other stuff was going on, Ted worked on making a relatively large portion of their basement into an adult playroom. It had a super king mattress, a couple of sofas, a special swing that would hold a woman in a great position for fucking, a table for giving massages, a large screen TV for showing porn or home-made videos, and a number of video cameras that could be trained on the mattress or sofas or the sex swing. There was a place with a backdrop where Ted could take pictures of Carol. There were additional video screens on the wall which would project still pictures he had taken with his digital camera. Eventually there would also be a pole that Carol used to practice pole dancing. There was exercise equipment. It had its own shower, toilet and bidet, and its own zone for heating and cooling so that especially in the winter people could be naked in the room and still be comfortable. There was a refrigerator and a sink and counter with cupboards above it so that they would not have to leave the room for drinks and munchies.

When it was finished and both girls were comfortably between surgeries, they invited Larry, Mary, Claude and Jean over for its grand opening. Monitors in the children's room transmitted to the playroom so that the parents would be aware if either of the children would have needed them. Toward the end of their evening together they sat on the sofas in pairs, Larry and Jean, Mary and Ted, and Claude and Carol, looking at some of the video of themselves that was recorded earlier in the evening. All agreed that they had just scratched the surface of all the possibilities that the playroom had to offer.