What If - Scotty the Hottie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to warm up with some toys first? Phoenix asked, looking first at her cock then at Scotty's tight asshole, then back at her cock again. Despite the thickness of his hips, she got the impression that was still going to be a tight fit...

"No fuck, I'm so horny just stick it in me," said Scotty, sounding totally hot and bothered.

"Ok..." said Phoenix as she pulled off the dental dam, grabbed some lube from the shelf beside the bed and poured it all over Scotty's ass. It trickled down over his rim, and she used her finger to spread it around.

Her short-cut bright red fingernails looked great against Scotty's thick ass, she thought, admiring them as she teased Scotty's asshole a bit more. She decided to tease him a bit with her fingers before giving him her cock.

She ran her fingers across his rim, bringing him little shudders of delight before slipping a finger into him. That act let out a louder moan, and Scotty pushed himself back against her hand so that her full finger slipped inside. He was tight, despite his size, but the finger slid in and he moaned louder still.

"Mmm more!" Scotty said enthusiastically. Phoenix slipped a second finger up into him and he flinched a bit, but settled back into her despite the minor shock.

She moved her two fingers in and out, finger-fucking him and curling her fingers slightly down towards his belly to hit that secret spot she'd discovered in her own body. Scotty's body began to shudder with each thrust of her fingers, and every few thrusts she would stop and give a firm circle of his rim that caused him to shudder even more. The pressure in that heavy bottom began to mount until there was seemingly no break between his shudders, as if Scotty's body was beginning to vibrate. It only lasted for a second before he let out his biggest moan yet and shook violently with a full-body orgasm. When his shaking finally stopped, Scotty's shoulders slumped down pushing his ass up at an even better angle for Phoenix.

"Oh please," he muttered through ragged post-orgasmic breathes, "fuck me."

Phoenix complied, deftly slipping on a condom and placing the tip of her cock against his asshole. She pushed it in slightly, expanding the rim, before pulling back and repeating the process. She did this about a dozen times, pushing in just slightly farther each time, before the tip of her cock finally slipped past Scotty's rim and down inside him.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh," Scotty led out a deep primal moan as she pushed inside and filled him up with her cock. "Ahhhhhhhh," he let out as she slowly slid it back until she felt it's tip reach the resistance of the expanded rim. "Uhhhhhh he said" as she slipped the tip all the way out and pushed it back in a second time, more aggressively.

In and out she thrusted, going deep inside him, each time pulling back out and tugging slightly against the pressure of Scotty's rim, pulling the walls of his anus back and causing his ass to bulge enticingly. Several times, she pulled all the way out and pushed back in, until finally there was no more resistance around Scotty's rim and he was fully open to her. She plunged her cock in and out with ease, circling it around the rim just as she'd done with her fingers, and fucking him more and more aggressively until her hips were bouncing against his juicy ass and making his cheeks jiggle all around. She pushed down on the top of her cock as she fucked him, driving her cock down into his g-spot and causing new shudders to build up as his tension built again towards a second climax.

When Scotty orgasmed, his ass started to buck around and bounce so hard against her Phoenix thought her balls might get crushed, but the man's booty was soft and juicy enough that it just felt pleasant when it pressed hard back against her. He shook, and moaned, and finally cried out in that sweet ecstasy tinged with agony that accompanies the explosive release of tension from an anal climax.

Phoenix continued to thrust into him, but more and more gently as she let him down slowly from his peak and finally pulled out completely. Scotty slumped forward onto the bed, laying on his stomach, and mumbling under his breath...

"Oh god, oh god, oh god, thank you, thank you Phoenix, thank you so much!"

Phoenix couldn't help but smile and the words. She felt awesome that she had been able to give this man such immense pleasure. Her cock felt good too. It was swollen from the fucking, throbbing and bobbing up and down as her rapid heartbeat caused blood to flow quickly in and out of the extending member. At the same time, she could feel a heat in her own ass that demanded its own satisfaction. She looked down at Scotty. He was still face down, his muttering had stopped but his eyes were closed. It certainly didn't look like she was going to get fucked any time soon by this slumbering beast, and she remembered the size of Scotty's member and decided it might be foolish to ask for him to top her anyway.

"One small step for man, and one giant leap for womankind," she thought to herself as she looked over Scotty's spent form. She wondered if he was still hard. It probably didn't matter much at this point. Deciding that her own anal orgasm was going to have to wait, Phoenix thought that it would probably be a good idea to get off via her cock since the sexual tension in her body was so high she was practically shaking. She eyed Scotty suspiciously and asked:

"Are you awake?" She poked him in the shoulder with her cock.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm" he muttered in response.

"Can I ask you a question?" She tapped him on the head gently with her cock.

"Hmmmmmmmmm" he muttered, sounding slightly unsure but too sleepy to care much.

"Can I fuck your face?" She put the tip of her cock on Scotty's nose.

There was a moment of silence as Scotty processed the question, before consenting with a soft "Ok...".

Phoenix thought she could see a tinge of fear in his eyes as he rolled himself over onto his side and laid his head down on a pillow, ready to receive her. From this angle Phoenix could see Scotty's cock again. So big before, it had shrunk a lot and was much less imposing now.

Phoenix positioned herself to his side and put both of her hands on the back of his shaved head as she pulled it towards her and pushed her cock into her mouth. Scotty's neck and mouth were tense as she thrust a few times gently, letting him get a feel for how long and hard she was. As she sank deeper into his throat, he gagged once, then twice, but she eased slightly and the next time she went deeper, his throat accepted her without objection.

Slowly at first, but with increasing speed and ferocity she thrust her cock into his mouth, holding his large head steady with her hands. The tip of her cock hit the back of his throat again and again, reciprocating the use of her own earlier in the evening. Give and ye shall receive, and Scotty received every inch of Phoenix's cock again and again and again until spit was running down his chin and dripping onto the blanket under his head.

The second time Phoenix pulled Scotty's head away from her cock to let him breathe for a moment, he sputtered and choked and spat out some words, pleading for her to stop -

"Please, please Phoenix I can't, I can't take it anymore please stop." Phoenix tilted the man's face up towards her and looked him in the eyes. She could see tears forming in the corners, and a few had started to roll down his cheeks.

It's true, Phoenix thought to herself, "men really aren't as tough as women" but she took pity, and laid his head down gently on the bed. She rubbed his back as he let out some sobs and grateful "thank yous" before becoming still, face down and breathing in deep ragged gasps.

Although this was Phoenix's first time abusing a man in such a way, she didn't need experience to realize that play-time was over. She sat there and rubbed Scotty's back for a few minutes, wondering if she should stay or go or what to do. After a few minutes Scotty rolled over onto his side and looked up at her. His eyes were still wet.

"No-nobody has ever done that to me before. Nobody has ever made me feel this way," he stammered a bit as he spoke, his words sounding unexpectedly broken and defeated.

"I don't know how I feel about it. I think I want to be alone." He blurted it out.

Phoenix was surprised, but not completely shocked and nodded her head.

"Ok, if that's what you want." She paused and looked at him for confirmation. He waited a moment, then answered -

"Yes, it is. I feel fucking abused. I don't know if I ever want to do that again." His eyes dropped down as he spoke; he couldn't keep her gaze for all the shame he felt.

Phoenix was taken aback, as she definitely wanted to have her face fucked by Scotty again and wondered why he felt so differently. She hadn't even fucked him in the throat as hard as he had fucked her... She was starting to feel a bit annoyed at his weakness, but kept her voice level and as comforting as possible when she responded -

"That's ok Scotty," Phoenix leaned in and gave him a tender kiss on the cheek, "I didn't mean to hurt you I'm sorry."

She put on her dress as Scotty quietly watched her get changed, picked up her purse, and blew him a kiss on the way out. She closed the door behind her, sealing the tamed and broken beast in his cave, and drove home wondering if she would ever see him again.

12