What If You Just Killed Them?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice leaned against Richard's leg, her breath rattling in her throat, wiping her mouth on his slacks. Her breasts were heaving - such a nice nineteenth century phrase. Richard's dick was completely 21st century, standing straight up.

"You'll have to work on your breath control, dear girl. This is nice, but I want to finish for the good audience, so come do me right."

I didn't think she could still have it in her. But she righted herself and took his dick again and brought it to her mouth and sucked. She started jacking him inside her mouth, and he began to thrust. "That's my good, little girl, that's it!" He was hissing again. "Almost there. Show little Henry how good you are. Show it! Now!" At 'now' he pulled out of her, took his cock in his hand, and shot onto her face, one, two, three good splashes before he put it back to her mouth so she could finish getting everything. I could see it, creamy white, meandering down one of her cheeks.

* * * * * *

It seemed to me that everyone was acting oddly calm. I was exploding, full of hate and lust and depression and madness, but I couldn't move. My handlers still seemed all business. Armand stood with his hands across his chest, looking down at Alice with something like disdain. Alice herself slumped back on her heels again, still breathing fast.

And Richard? He unfastened his pants, put his penis back inside, tucked his shirt in nicely, and fastened himself back up. All business, as though he were just getting ready to exit the executive men's room.

"Well, there you have it, Henry." His voice was already back to booming. "That's how a well-trained woman will show her devotion. Quite a show, no?"

I started to say something, but he cut me off.

"There's just one more thing, Henry." Here came the beating. But no. "I see you're still infatuated with the sweet thing. I can understand why, and I don't want her to come between us. So, in order to let bygones be bygones... I'm giving her back to you as a present. Enjoy her in good health."

Alice's jaw actually dropped. The room went completely dead for a second.

"What!" Alice almost screamed. "What are you saying, Richard? Don't joke like that. It's not funny!" She tried to laugh.

"No joke, Alice. It's over. You're going back to Henry." He was completely calm, self-composed, efficient.

"Richard! No! You can't mean it!"

"It's time, Alice. We had fun."

"Richard, no! I've done everything for you! Everything!"

"And in return you received more than the standard nine and one-half weeks of glorious fantasy. It was a fair exchange."

"I gave up my whole life for you!" She looked around the room with little, jerky movements of her head. She was rubbing mucous from her face. "My job. My... marriage. Richard!"

"Well, those were your choices. Time to go back to the real world, dearie."

"No!" She lunged at him from her knees but he pushed her away.

"Armand, will you get a couple of people to take Ms. Alice?"

"Richard!" Her voice was shrill, desperate, uncomprehending.

"Give her a change of clothes and see that she gets off the grounds with Mr. Henry."

From nowhere three or four people, men and women, came in to take Alice away. They had to grab both her arms, two on each side because she was struggling so much. She was sobbing, screaming "Richard! No!" over and over. She'd been completely blindsided. You may think it odd, but I hadn't been. I'd had an inkling from the moment he made her strip that he was almost finished with her. It was the first time I was able to predict his action. Of course he dumped her! He'd gotten just about all he'd wanted from her, and there were so many to take her place. She hadn't seen it coming because, in addition to being a fucking cunt, she was a fucking moron. As they started to pull her away he told everyone, "This is unacceptable decorum! From now on Ms. Alice isn't welcome here."

"Richard!" I tried to boom up at him.

"Yes?"

"There's just one other thing. I don't want her anymore. I won't take her back!" Take her back? Hell, I'd come here thinking I might shoot her, or at least make her watch me kill him, and I was depressed that I'd failed.

Richard smiled a large, friendly smile. "And after I'd worked so hard to train her! Well, that's your choice." He turned toward the hall. You could still hear Alice struggling and crying. "Armand! Give Ms. Alice a couple of thousand and escort her to a hotel. She won't be going with Mr. Henry." He looked at the larger of the two men still holding me. "George, we will have to work on our security. And oh yes, once Mr. Henry is off the grounds you can return his pistol to him. But Henry. Don't you ever come back or I'll file a complaint."

As they were pulling me away his voice boomed out one last time, "No hard feelings!" I don't know if he meant mine or his.

*****

Pleased to meet you

Hope you guess my name

But what's puzzling you

Is the nature of my game

Richard's game was the kind you'd play if you were a son of a bitch, if you planned on burning all your bridges to past friendships, if you hated them, or at least held a grudge that made you want - being a son of a bitch - to hurt both of them as much as possible, individually and as a team. How better to do it? Seduce her. Ruin their marriage. Rip apart his manhood. Humiliate her and cast her aside. Richard managed it beautifully and as a bonus got all the pleasures of domination and sex. He's a loathsome beast, but you have to appreciate his creativity. It's a rare gift.

End of Part 4.

12