What if You Won the Lottery Ch. 02

Story Info
Mark has sex with his sexy sister for one-million-dollars.
7.7k words
4.39
36.6k
58
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keeping it all in the family, Mark has incestuous sex with his 21-year-old, sexy sister, Rita.

# # #

Reread, Revised, Rewritten, and Continued from Chapter 01:

Not allowing me to have all the fun, my mother unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans. Beyond sexually exciting, it was extremely erotic to watch my mother to undressing me. Obviously, she wanted what I wanted. She wanted to have consensual sex with me as much as I wanted to have incestuous sex with her. Clearly, she wanted to see my erect, naked cock as much as I wanted to show her my erect, naked prick. In the way that I pushed down her white, bikini panties, she pushed down my jeans to my ankles.

I kicked off my sneakers and stepped out of my pants. Unashamed and unembarrassed, I stood before my mother in my mother with an erection that she had given me. I've never been as sexually excited for anyone to see my naked penis as I was ready for my mother to see my naked prick. My throbbing and pulsating cock tented my underwear in sexual anticipation of her removing my underwear and taking my hard dick in her hand.

Then, as if she was just as horny as I was, while staring down at all that she was about to see, all that she was about to expose, and all that I was ready to show, she pulled down my underwear. My mother pulled down my underwear. Something that I'll be masturbating over for the rest of my life, I couldn't believe that my mother pulled down my underwear. Something I thought she'd never do, and something I thought she'd never see, my mother exposed my naked prick to her motherly eyes.

Clearly, if only by the way she was staring at me, she sexually wanted me as much as I sexually wanted her. As if she had never seen a naked prick before, she continued staring at my erect cock. She stared at my naked prick in the way that I stared at her naked ass, her naked pussy, and her naked tits. Then, sexually teasing me, she wrapped her soft and warm hand around my erect prick while staring up at me before staring down at my throbbing cock.

In the way that I continued staring at her naked ass, tits, and pussy, she stared down at all that I was showing and all that she was seeing. Then, something I didn't expect her to do, as if they were precious jewels, she gently cupped my testicles in the palm of her hand. My mother held my testicles in her hand. I couldn't believe my mother held my testicles in her hand. As if my balls belonged to her and were hers to control, as if she was feeling me for a fever, my testicles felt so good in the warmth of her soft, motherly hand.

She let go of my testicles to finger and toy with the head of my cock. Then, she wrapped her long, thin, manicured fingers around my thick, hard prick. As if I was sexually fantasizing this or dreaming this, she ever so slowly started stroking me. Difficult for me to wrap my head around, my mother was lovingly stroking my cock. My mother was giving me a motherly hand job.

Something that I always imagined her doing, I couldn't believe she was finally stroking my prick. My MILF of a mother was giving me what I had always wanted. She was finally giving me what I had masturbated over her doing. I couldn't believe that she was giving me a hand job. Clearly, with her stroking me a little faster and a little harder, she wanted me to cum.

Giving me and even bigger erection, as if she was determined to make me cum, she continued stroking me harder and faster. Even while staring at her hand moving back and forth and back and forth, I couldn't believe my mother was giving me a hand job. With her lovingly stroking me, maybe because it was my mother stroking my prick but, she was giving me the best hand job of my life. Never has anyone stroked my prick in such a loving way.

As if she was the queen of hand jobs, her hand had the perfect amount of tension. Normally, I use lubricant when masturbating myself but I didn't need lubricant when my mother was masturbating me. Not too fast and not too slow, she had the perfect rhythm. Clearly, she knew her way around masturbating a hard cock. Moreover, I was overly sexually excited because it was my mother masturbating me.

# # #

Then, surprising me, shocking me, and sexually exciting me to no end, with me not even having to ask her, beg her, cajole her, and/or bribe her, not even having to put a gentle hand to her shoulder, she readily moved to her knees. A sight that I thought I'd never see; my mother moved to her knees in front of me. Something that I'll be masturbating over for the rest of my life, my mother was about to take me in her mouth and blow me. She was about to suck my prick.

While staring up at me and sexually teasing me with her big, brown, beautiful eyes, she looked down to stare at my erect cock while slowly stroking my hard prick. Then with her looking up at me again, she leaned forward, and took me in her mouth. Enjoying the moment by staring down at my engorged prick widening and filling my mother's, beautiful mouth, without even having to put a heavy hand to the back of my mother's brunette, pretty head, she took my prick in her mouth. I couldn't believe that the full length of my penis was buried in my mother's mouth.

Shocking me as much as she sexually excited me, my mother voluntarily had my big prick in her mouth. She was blowing me. My mother was willingly and consensually sucking my cock while stroking my prick. Never had I ever imagined that a blowjob could feel as good as when my mother was sucking me.

"Suck my cock, Mom. Blow me. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth," I said while reaching down with my right hand to fondle her naked breasts and finger her erect, nipples.

She stroked me faster. She stroked me harder. Clearly, she was determined to make cum in her mouth. She wanted me to cum in her mouth as much as I wanted to cum in her mouth. I couldn't believe the I was going to cum in my mother's mouth. My long-time, sexual fantasy come true; I couldn't wait to cum in my mother's mouth.

"Cum Mark, cum. Cum in Mommy's mouth," she said while smiling up at me with my prick in her mouth. "I want you to cum in my mouth. I want to taste you. I need to swallow you," she said temporarily removing my stiff prick from her mouth to speak.

# # #

I stared down at her as if I was dreaming of my mother giving me oral sex. I couldn't stop staring at her sucking my cock. Clearly, by her enthusiastically sucking my prick, she wanted to suck my cock as much as I wanted her to suck my dick.

'I don't believe this,' I thought while putting a gentle hand to the back of her brunette, pretty head. 'My mother is blowing me. I can't believe my MILF of a mother is blowing me. If that's not enough, I can't believe she wants me to cum in her beautiful mouth. Something that I can't wait to do and always wanted to do; my mother wanted me to cum in her mouth.'

Obviously, with her having a good, sexual time, she removed my stiff prick from her mouth to laugh and to talk.

"I hope you don't mind my forwardness," she said with a dirty laugh. "It's been years since I had a hard penis in my mouth. Sucking cock used to be one of my favorite, sexual things to do. I used to love controlling a man with my mouth. I took it as a compliment when I had sexually excited him enough to cum in my mouth."

She fondled the head of my big dick while staring up at me and, seemingly, while thinking of what more to say.

"I have a confession to make, Mark," said my mother, Mary, while still looking up at me and still stroking me. "I hope you don't think less of me but I've been wanting to suck your prick since I caught you masturbating. It made me so hot to see you holding and sniffing my worn panties. When I saw you doing that, I wanted to remove my panties, mount you, and stick my pussy in your mouth," she said with a dirty laugh. "I wanted you to eat me."

'What? Seriously?' I couldn't believe what my mother had just said. 'She's been yearning to blow me. She's been lusting over sucking my cock. She wanted me to eat her,' I thought.

I imagined eating my mother's pussy after she had given me oral sex.

'If only I knew then what I know now, I would have put a heavy hand to her shoulder. I would have forced her to her knees, put a gentle hand behind her head, and stuck my erect prick in her mouth. I would have humped her mouth and fucked her face until I ejaculated a full load of cum in her beautiful mouth.'

Yet, better that I receive a blowjob from my mother on her terms, without guilt and/or remorse, my mother is willingly and consensually giving me a beautiful gift. She's sucking my cock not only because I wanted her to suck my cock but also because she wanted to suck my prick. My mother wanted to blow me. Like mother like son, in the way that I dreamt and masturbated over her giving me oral sex, she dreamt and masturbated over giving me oral sex.

"Blow me, Mother. Blow me. Suck my cock," I said inspired by her cocksucking confession as well as her cocksucking skills. "Make me cum. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth," I said touching her lips and the side of my prick.

I needed to visually understand and make sense of what was really happening. I needed to not only see but also touch my cock in her mouth to understand. My mother was blowing me. She was sucking my cock. She wanted me to cum in her mouth.

Determined to cum in her mouth, not wanting to disappoint my mother, I continued humping her mouth and fucking her face. With her stroking me faster and harder while sucking me deeper, it didn't take me very long to shoot a big load of cum in my mother's mouth. Then, as soon as she released the pressure of her lips from my prick, I exploded another load of cum all over her pretty face, in her lush, brown hair, and across her big, naked breasts.

'I can't believe my mother blew me. I can't believe she sucked my prick. I can't believe that I ejaculated in my mother's mouth. I can't believe that I gave her a cum bath,' I thought.

# # #

Still hard for me to wrap my head around, I couldn't believe my mother had consensually and willingly given me oral sex. I couldn't believe she allowed me to cum in her beautiful mouth. I couldn't believe that she allowed me to give her a cum bath.

It all started when I kissed her neck while pressing my erection against her housecoat, clad ass and reached up my horny hands to cup her bra clad, double D, sized breasts in the palms of my horny hands. It all started when I fingered her erect nipples through her housecoat and bra. It all started when I lifted the front of her housecoat to expose her white, bikini panties and reached around her to touch, feel, and grope her panty clad ass. It all started when I cupped her panty clad pussy in the palm of my hand while fingering her pussy slit through her panties.

Then, after wiping cum from her face, her hair, and her naked breasts, further surprising me, she took me by my hand and escorted me to her sacred place, her private sanctuary. She escorted me to her bedroom. I couldn't believe that I was naked with my naked mother in her bedroom. Once there, she told me what more that she wanted and sexually expected me to do. Clearly, without her having to tell me, I already knew what she wanted.

"Make love to me," she said. "Then, after you make love to me," she said whispering what she sexually wanted in my ear and what I sexually hoped to hear. "I want you to fuck me, Mark. I want you to fuck your mother," she said reaching down to take my erect prick in her hand. "I want you to pound my pussy in the way that you've never pounded any woman's pussy before. Something your father never did, I want you to fuck me hard enough and fast enough to give me a sexual orgasm with your cock," she said.

She stood on her toes to kiss me. Then, she parted my lips and French kissed me. I returned her French kiss with my long, wet kiss. Something that I only sexually fantasized doing while masturbating myself, I was making out with my mother while touching and feeling her naked body everywhere. I couldn't believe that I was making out with her while exploring her naked body with my horny hands.

Once in her bedroom, I pushed her back on her bed and mounted her. Giving me a new perspective from my view from the top of her, while staring down at her, I saw her in a different light. No longer seeing her as my mother, I saw her as my lover. Now that we had forbidden sex and continued to have incestuous sex, I felt closer to her now than I ever had before. Only, I hoped this wasn't just a one-time thing.

She reached her hand down and positioned my stiff prick in front of her wet pussy. Gently sliding my erect cock inside of my mother's cunt, I slowly humped her a little harder and a little faster. Her pussy was so wet. Her pussy was so warm. Never have I felt as close to my mother as I was feeling now while making love to her.

"I love you, Mom," I said.

She kissed me deeply.

"I love you, too, Mark," she said.

# # #

Ever so gently making love to her, while moving my cock deeper inside of her, I slowly, gently, and lovingly humped my mother's pussy. As if she was my girlfriend, my lover, or my wife instead of my mother, we continued kissing one another while making out with one another and while making love to one another. Still hard to believe and again, something that I'll be masturbating over for the rest of my life, I couldn't believe that I was making love to my MILF of a mother.

Determined to make her cum, determined to give my mother a sexual orgasm with my cock, I started fucking her. I humped her harder and I humped her faster. Continuing to hump her harder and faster, she returned my hard and fast humps with her hard and fast humps. Then, really banging her pussy, I continued slamming my erect prick in her until I gave her what she asked me to give her and what she so desperately wanted. I gave my MILF of a mother a sexual orgasm with my cock.

"Mark. Mark," she said wrapping her arms tighter around my neck. "Mark. Mark," she said wrapping her legs around my back.

She looked at me with sexually arousal as much as she looked at me with love. She made me feel that she was my girlfriend or my wife instead of my mother. Definitely, now, instead of her being just my mother, she was now my lover, too.

"Mark. Mark. Don't stop. Please don't' stop. Oh, God. Oh, my God. I'm almost there. Hump me harder. Fuck me faster," she said putting her heavy hand on the back of my naked ass to push me deeper inside of her.

She pushed down on my ass hard. Moving in rhythm as if we were one body, we continued fucking one another harder and faster. I was determined to give my mother what she wanted. I was determined to give her a sexual orgasm with my cock. I was determined to make her cum. I was determined to give her a sexual memory that she'd never forget.

"Mark. Mark. I'm cumming. I'm cumming, Mark. Mommy is cumming," she said collapsing in her bed while enjoying the afterglow of sex.

# # #

Chapter 02:

The next day, after my mother blew me, allowed me to cum in her mouth, and all over her face, after she made love to me and fucked me for a million-dollars, and worth every penny, I visited my sister. Ready to make her the same offer, Unbeknownst to her, I was prepared to give her a million-dollars for having incestuous sex with me, too. As I expected she would be, she was out back sunning herself while wearing her sexy bikini. Leaving little to the imagination, after seeing her in her revealing bikini, I could easily imagine her naked.

As if I was a peeper and a pervert and, indeed, I was, I stared at her from a distance over the backyard fence before making my presence known. A much younger version of our mother, she looked just like her when she was her age. My 21-year-old sister was so beautiful. She was so sexy. She was so shapely. In the way that I hoped to have incestuous sex with her, any man would love to have her in his bed.

Hard not to stare at her shapely backside, she had such a beautiful ass, so round and so firm. I couldn't wait to touch her ass, feel her ass, fondle her ass, grope her ass, and slap her ass. Hoping that I could persuade her to strip naked and have sex with me for a million-dollars, I couldn't wait to see her naked ass.

The only problem was that we were blood related. I was her brother and she was my sister. She may not want to have incestuous sex with me no matter for how much money I offered her.

She was lying on her stomach with her bikini top undone. Wearing her bikini bottom like a thong, she had pulled the sides of her bikini bottom over her naked ass cheeks and tucked them inside of her ass crack. As if they were glowing in the sun and drawing me to stare, her naked ass cheeks were totally uncovered for the purpose of getting some sun. Yet, clearly not her intention, with her thinking that she was alone, nonetheless, never had I see as much of my sister's sexy, shapely, and nearly naked body as I was seeing now.

I walked over to her while staring down at all that I could see of her big, squished breasts from the sides and her nearly, naked ass cheeks. She had big tits, not as big as my mother's double D breasts but she had D cup breasts, nonetheless. Her tits were plenty big enough to fill my hands and my mouth. While hoping that she'd willingly show them to me, I couldn't wait to see my sister's naked tits. While hoping that she'd consensually allow me, I couldn't wait to touch and feel her naked tits. I couldn't wait to suck her big nipples.

Yet, needing to respect her and not sexually attack her, this was my baby sister and not some barroom whore. While holding a big, black canvas bag filled with twenty-two pounds of one-hundred-dollar-bills, I plopped down the bag beside her. Clearly, with her wearing headphones, if she didn't hear me enter the backyard, she heard the money drop.

# # #

"Mark. Hi. I didn't hear you," she said turning her head to me. "Actually, right on time, I'm glad you're hear," she said sexually squirming in her lounge chair. "Would rub some sunscreen on my back and on the back of my legs? I'm trying to get some sun but I don't want to burn," she said.

I picked up the tube of sunscreen that she had on the table beside her. Even if it was only for the sake of rubbing sunscreen on her, I couldn't wait to touch and feel my sister's nearly, naked body. I opened the tube and squirted two, big globs on sunscreen on her back. As if I was giving her a sensual, back massage, I lovingly rubbed my sister's slim, naked back while imagining having sex with her. As I rubbed her back, obviously, between the sun and my hands sexually arousing her, I watched her sexually squirm.

'I wonder if I'm making her as wet as she was making me hard,' I thought. 'With my erect prick throbbing and pulsating in my pants, I wonder if I nipples had erected from being out in the hot sun and from my massaging her naked back with sunscreen.'

Careful not to touch her nipples, as much as I wanted to finger her nipples, yet, not wanting to end massaging my sister prematurely, I rubbed the sides of her big, squished breasts. My sister had such big tits and they looked even bigger on her slim and in shape, curvy body. Instead, of sexually molesting her, from her well-formed ankles to her shapely thighs, I lathered the back of her shapely legs with sunscreen. Then, when she parted her legs to give me better access to the tops of her inner thighs, I put sunscreen at the very top of her thighs.

While making my inappropriate, sexual touches seem accidental, I deliberately and slowly brushed the back of my hand along the full width of her bathing suit clad pussy. I knew that by not touching my sister's pussy but by merely brushing by it, in addition to the hot sun, that would be plenty enough to make her wet and horny. Every time I brushed by her pussy, she squirmed. Then, daring myself to do so, with her not stopping me, I coated my sister's naked ass cheeks with sunscreen.