What if You Won the Lottery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mark. Mark. I'm cumming, Mark. I'm cumming. God, this feels so fucking good, too good to be so wrong," she said.

As soon as she had an orgasm from me fucking her, I slid halfway down the bed. I rubbed her clit and fingerfucked here pussy. If it wasn't enough that she stroked me, blew, and I made love to her and fucked her, I was masturbating my sister.

Then, in the way that she sucked my cock, I moved between her shapely thighs and licked her pussy while rubbing her clit harder and faster and fingerfucking her pussy deeper. I was eating my sister. In the way that I did with our mother, I gave Rita oral sex. In the way that I did with our mother, giving my sister multiple, sexual orgasms, I made her cum again.

"Mark. Oh, my God, Mark. You're going to make me cum. I'm cumming, Mark. I'm cumming," she said while having an explosive orgasm.

To be continued with chapter 3, sex with my MILF of an aunt, Connie.