What if You Won the Lottery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe that I was touching, feeling, fondling, and groping my sister's naked ass cheeks. I couldn't believe that I was massaging her naked ass on the innocent pretense of applying sunscreen to her shapely behind. I continued to touch, rub, and squeeze her naked ass cheeks while imagining making love to her and fucking her. I imagined holding her ass cheeks in my hand while humping her harder and humping her faster while fucking her in the way that I had fucked our mother yesterday.

Not stopping there, suddenly becoming enamored with her nearly, naked ass, I imagined kissing her ass and licking her ass. I imagined sticking my tongue in her asshole and eating her ass. I imagined tossing my sister's salad. I imagined tapping my sister's naked ass and owning her ass.

If I was into anal sex, with her having the perfect size and shape ass, I'd definitely want to fuck my sister's ass. With her having a preference for black men and with black men more into anal sex than white men, maybe, she's into ass fucking. Maybe, she's into anal sex. Maybe, someone has already fucked my sister in her ass. I wondered if my kid sister had ever been fucked in the ass before.

# # #

"Why are you here? You never visit me," she said turning her head and shading her eyes to look up at me.

I laughed. This is it. This is really it. I was going to sexually solicit my sister for sex. Intent on prostituting her, I was hoping to persuade her to have sex with me for money.

"I text you all the time. Besides, I visited Mom yesterday and I thought that I'd visit you today," I said.

Then, I put more sunscreen on the back of her legs and on her naked ass while making sure that I brushed by her bathing suit clad pussy again and again. Preparing her to agree to have sex with me, I hoped that I was making her as horny as I was making her wet. I added more sunscreen to her back and shoulders.

This time, while wondering if she'd stop me, I concentrated more on the sides of her big, squished breasts. This time, not being careful, I deliberately touched her nipples while groping her big breasts, first one and then the other. Then, when she didn't stop me from touching her nipples, I held the entirety of her big breasts in my horny hands. First one and then the other.

"Mark," she gasped and turned to look up at me. Only, instead of looking at me with anger, she looked at me with a flash of sexual arousal before she caught herself and her anger took control of her face. "What the fuck? How dare you? Don't do that. You mustn't do that. I'm your sister, for God's sakes. That's nasty. That's perverted. I'm so embarrassed," she said. "I'm so very embarrassed. You made me feel dirty."

'Embarrassed my ass,' I thought.

With her laying out here practically naked, she didn't appear embarrassed to me. Playing Mr. Innocent, I acted as if I didn't do anything. I acted as if I didn't know what I did. I acted as if fingering her nipples and holding her naked breasts in the palms of my hands was unintentional.

"Do what? What did I do? I didn't do anything. I was just applying sunscreen as you asked me to do."

While shading her eyes from the sun, she turned her head to look up at me and made a face.

"You know what you did. I'm not a naïve, little girl. You groped. You grabbed and fondled my breasts while fingering my nipples," she said.

I shrugged my innocence.

"Sorry, if I did. I wasn't aware," I said. "I was just trying to keep you from getting a burn." Then, I said what I was thinking. "Actually, your tits are so big that they got in the way of my hand," I said with a laugh. "By the way, if I say so myself, you have a nice ass," I said. "It's so firm and shapely," I said while squeezing her ass cheeks, first one, and then the other.

She made another face while staring down at my bag.

"Eww. Don't do that. How dare you touch me in a sexual way? Pervert," she said. Then, with her curiosity getting the better of her, she asked the question that I had hoped she'd ask. "What's in the bag? Your lunch," she asked with a sexy, little laugh?

I laughed, too.

# # #

"No, it's not my lunch. It's money," I said. "Lots and lots of money."

She looked up at me again before looking back down at the bag.

"Money? What did you rob a bank on the way here," she asked with a laugh?

I returned her laugh with my laugh.

"I won the lottery," I said. "I hit the lottery jackpot. I won three-hundred-twenty-million-dollars, two-hundred-thirteen-million after the one-time payout, and one-hundred-thirty-eight-million-dollars after taxes. I can't believe they take out more than half of the money. Yet, they falsely advertise the jackpot as three-hundred-twenty-million-dollars when you end up with only one-hundred-thirty-eight- million-dollars. That's not right and that's not fair. If that was anyone else other than the state government falsely advertising, they'd be sued."

Ignoring my ridiculous complaints, she looked at me with disbelief.

"You won one-hundred-thirty-eight-million," she asked with her eyes bugging out of her head? "Seriously?"

I unzipped the bag and pulled out two small stacks of one-hundred-dollar bills. There were five-thousand-dollars in each stack. I put the money on the table bedside her and pushed it towards her.

"What's this? Are you giving this to me? Is this for me? Is this mine," she asked while staring at the money?

"It's yours, if you want it," I said.

She looked at me shocked with disbelief. Then, knowing me better, she looked at me for the catch.

"Why, would you give me ten-thousand-dollars," she asked? "What are you up to? I know you. You don't give anyone anything for nothing," she said with a laugh. "What do you want in exchange for ten-thousand-dollars?"

I looked at her with love.

"Because, I'm your brother and I love you," I said.

Then, I sexually looked at her in the way that a brother should never look at his sister. I looked at her with sexual lust. I looked at her with horniness. I looked at her as if she wasn't my sister but some whore that I picked up in a bar.

# # #

"I'll give you ten-thousand-dollars if you not only show me your naked breasts but also, if you allow me to touch them, feel them, fondle them, and suck and finger your nipples," I said. When she didn't respond but looked at me dazed, I repeated my offer. "Show me your tits for ten-thousand-dollars, Rita. Show me your tits and allow me to have my sexual way with them and I'll give you the money. I want to see your big boobs. I want to see your naked tits."

Obviously, making her uncomfortable, her face turned red and she made a face as if she was about to be sick. She looked up at me as if I was insane. Then, a flash of sexual arousal took hold of her face. She looked from me to look at the money. Clearly, she was thinking about showing me her tits for the money. Knowing full well that my slut of a sister was considering my proposal, I knew she'd show me her tits for ten-grand. Besides, she needed the money.

'Would she show me her naked breasts,' I wondered? 'Would she allow me to grope her tits for money,' I hoped? 'I figured she would show me her tits and allow me to have my wicked, sexual way with her naked breasts for ten-thousand-dollars. What's the big deal? It's just tits, albeit my kid, sister's tits. It's nothing else that dozens of men have already done to and with her naked breasts.'

She stared blankly at me before staring down at the money.

"I can't do that. You're my brother," she said shaking her head again as if she needed that extra bit of head movement to make up her mind.

She resisted my proposal but she continued staring at the money. She continued staring at all of that money stacked neatly in one-hundred-dollar-bills. Clearly, she was tempted. Knowing my sister well, I knew she'd change her mind so I called her bluff.

"Okay," I said picking up the money to put back in the bag. "It's your loss. Imagine all the clothes and shoes you could buy with an extra ten-thousand-dollars," I said hoping to tempt her to change her mind.

She turned her head to look up at me before looking down at all of that money.

"Wait," she said. Showing me what I wanted to see, she sat up in her lounge chair without her top while turning to face me. "There's my naked tits," she said looking down at her naked tits before looking up at me. "You're seeing your baby sister topless. Are you happy, now?"

I laughed again.

"Not yet," I said.

I reached out my horny hand to touch, feel, and fondle my sister's naked tits. Not stopping me from touching her, feeling her, and groping her, she pushed out her chest as if she was proud of her big, naked breasts. I leaned forward to take her big, erect nipples in my mouth, first one and then the other. Then, as soon as I backed away, as if a thief in the night, she grabbed the ten-thousand-dollars before I could take it away.

# # #

Not nearly done sexually teasing her and monetarily tempting her, already arranged and counted, I pulled out nine stacks of one-hundred-dollar-bills from my black bag. Each stack contained ten-thousand-dollars. I stacked them in a neat pile on the table in front of my sister. She stared at the money as if it was already her money.

"That's ninety-thousand-dollars," I said. "I'll gladly give it to you if," I said with a pause and a devious, sexual smile.

Already hooked by the large sum on money, she looked at me with curiosity.

"If I what," she asked? "What do you want me to sexually do now, blow you," she asked while making a face. "You're not actually asking me to suck your cock, are you?"

I pushed the money closer to her.

"Yes, I am. If you stroke my cock while sucking my cock, allow me to cum in your mouth, and allow me to give you a cum bath, I'll gladly give you this ninety-thousand-dollars."

She made another face as if she was about to vomit.

"Eww. You actually want me to blow you? You actually expect me to suck your cock," she asked as if I was not only perverted but also insane? "You actually think that I'd not only allow you to cum in my mouth but also give me a cum bath?"

I smiled while nodding my head up and down.

"Yes, Rita. I would love to cum in your mouth and all over your pretty face," I said touching her lips with my fingers.

She slapped my hand away and made another face as if she was going to be sick.

"I'm not going to blow you, Mark. That's so gross. That's disgusting. That's so nasty. I can't believe you want to cum in my mouth and allow you to give me a cum bath. What's wrong with you? You're so perverted. I'm telling Mom," she said.

# # #

I gave her a self-satisfied smile.

"Go ahead and tell, Mom. I offered her the same deal. In the way that she jumped all over the money, she was all over my naked body, too," I said. "She not only allowed me to strip her naked but also, she stripped me naked, too."

As if I was the Devil reincarnated, Rita looked at me with disbelief and temptation. She looked from the money to look at me before staring back at the money.

"Wait. You stripped Mom naked and she stripped you naked, too?"

I smiled while nodding my head.

"Mom blew you? Really? She sucked your cock? Seriously? I don't believe you," she said.

I smiled again.

"Yes, she did," I said. "She sucked my cock."

She looked at me with shock.

"Wait. No way. She allowed you to cum in her mouth and allowed you to give her a cum bath, too?"

I gave her another self-satisfied smile while nodding my head.

"She did," I said.

Now, instead of looking at me with disgust, she looked at me with sexual.

"Wait," she said grabbing a hundred-dollars-bill. 'What's the catch? Is this real money? This isn't counterfeit money, is it?"

I laughed again.

"It's real," I said with another laugh. "And it could all be yours, ninety-thousand-dollars, if you stroke me while sucking me and allow me to cum in your mouth and give you a cum bath, too."

She stared at me in disbelief.

"Lemme get this straight. You're willing to give me ninety-thousand-dollars for a blowjob when you could hire the best call girl to spend the night with you. I don't get it. That doesn't make any sense."

I nodded my head, yes before explaining my logic to her.

"You're my kid sister. A blowjob from a stranger, even from a professional, wouldn't be as sexually exciting the same as you sucking my cock, Rita," I said while tracing her red, full lips with my finger again. "I'd love to cum in your beautiful mouth."

She slapped my finger away from her mouth again while giving me another look of disgust. Yet, persevering and wanting to make myself clear, I reiterated my terms.

"For me to give you the money, I have to cum in your mouth and give you a cum bath. Then, the money is yours free and clear with no more conditions attached," I said.

She stared from the stacks of money to stare at me before staring at the money again. Clearly, she was thinking about blowing me. She was thinking about allowing me to cum in her mouth and all over her pretty face.

"I don't know, Mark. Sorry, but I can't," she said slowly shaking her head. "I'd love to have the money but I can't. I just can't. It's one thing for me to show you my naked breasts and allow you to have your wicked, sexual way with them but," she said with a long pause. "Sucking your cock, allowing you to cum in my mouth, and you giving me a cum bath is too much like incest," she said. "I don't know if I can do that, even for ninety-thousand-dollars."

Knowing full well that she'd change her mind and blow me, I called her bluff again.

"Okay," I said reaching for the money to put back in my bag. "It's your loss. Yet, with all of this money," I said with a pause. "You could buy that new car you always wanted and move to a better and bigger apartment in a safer neighborhood."

# # #

She grabbed me by my wrist.

"Wait," she said. "I've done much more for much less," she said reconsidering her rash decision. "Show me your cock. I want to see it. Let me see how big your stiff prick is before I decide," she said.

I unzipped and unbuttoned my jeans. I pushed down my pants and underwear and stood bottomless in front of my sister. Surprising me by staring at my naked prick as if she had never seen a naked cock before, she took me in her hand to slowly stroke me.

"How big does it get," she asked while looking up at me with sexual arousal before staring back down at my naked prick?

I took my cock from her hand to stroke myself to a full erection.

"It grows to about eight-inches, not too big for your mouth. I'm sure with all the spring breaks and frat parties you've attended when you were in college that you sucked bigger dicks than this," I said with a dirty laugh.

She laughed, too, and without embarrassment or shame.

"I have," she said returning my dirty laugh with her dirty laugh.

She still held my prick in her hand while fondling the head of my cock and while I continued feeling and fondling her naked breasts and pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples.

"I can't believe Mom stroked you, sucked you, and allowed you to cum in her mouth. I can't believe she allowed you to give her a cum bath," she said incredulous as if encouraging herself to do the same with me.

I laughed.

"She did. Mom is wild in bed. She's just as sexually frustrated as I was horny. She wanted my stiff prick as much as I wanted her beautiful mouth," I said.

She looked at me as if she was struggling with her sexual desire to blow me and allow me to cum in her mouth and all over her face and naked tits. Then, when she voiced her only reservation, I knew she'd give me what I wanted for her to receive what she wanted. The way of the world. Sex for money and money for sex.

"My only concern is that I don't want anyone to know," she said while looking up at me. "You'd really fuck up my dating life if a potential boyfriend or lover knew that I had an incestuous, sexual relationship with my brother."

I gently and lovingly touched the back of her head while stroking her frosted hair.

"Don't worry," I said. "No one will know. As long as you don't tell anyone, I promise not to tell anyone. This will be out little secret," I said. "Actually, not wanting to embarrass her in front of her friends and our relatives, I made the same promise to Mom."

# # #

I stepped closer to my sister. Not wasting any more time discussing her indecision or with her having second thoughts, she leaned forward and took me in her mouth. My sister was blowing me. I couldn't believe she was sucking my prick. Quite the skilled, little cocksucker, she stroked me faster and harder while sucking me deeper. Clearly, determine to make me cum in her mouth and give her a cum bath, obviously, she wanted that money.

In the way that it didn't take me very long to cum in my mother's mouth, it didn't take me very long to cum in my sister's mouth either. Then, as soon as she pulled my cock from her mouth, I exploded a second load of cum all over her pretty face, in her dyed, blonde hair, and across her big tits. Not only had my sister blown me but also, I ejaculated in my sister's mouth and gave her a cum bath. I not only exploded cum in her mouth but also, I exploded cum all over her face, in her hair, and across her naked breasts.

While she was busy scooping up the one-hundred-thousand-dollars that I had given her, I further surprised her. I picked up my bag and emptied it on the table.

"There's nine-hundred-thousand-dollars there, Rita," I said. "I'll give all of it to you if you to make love to me before fucking me."

Stunned and looking from me to the money and back again, she was in shock.

"Wait. Just so I understand. Let me get this straight. You're giving me one-million-dollars to have sex with you," she said looking up at me with disbelief. "You're giving me an additional nine-hundred-thousand-dollars just to make love to you and to fuck you."

I gave my kid sister my best warm and loving smile.

"Yes," I said. "No other strings attached, the money is all yours if you make love to me and fuck me. As matter of fact, I'll give you one-million-dollars every year for the next five years, if you continue to have sex with me," I said. "A million-dollars a year if you continue to stroke me, suck me, make love to me, and fuck me. You can buy a nice house, travel, take vacations, and live a luxurious lifestyle with that kind of money."

Not having to think about it twice, she jumped up from her chair.

"Deal," she said shaking my hand and hugging me. "Let's go inside," she said stuffing the money in the black bag.

# # #

As soon as I entered my sister's bedroom, not even bothering to turn on the light, she pushed me back on the bed and mounted me. She reached between her legs for my cock and inserted me in her already wet pussy. As if she was riding a bucking bronco, forget about making love to me, my sister fucked me. She fucked me as hard and as fast as I fucked her and as hard and as fast as I fucked our mother.

"You may cum in my pussy. I'm on the pill," she said whispering in my ear.

I rolled her over and instead of fucking her, I made love to her. I kissed my sister and as soon as I did, she parted my lips with her tongue. She French kissed me. I slowly and lovingly humped her while making out with her. As if she was my lover instead of my sister, she was very skilled at having sex, the best sex that I've ever had, even better than the sex that I had with our mother.

Then, humping me faster and humping her harder, I fucked my sister. I fucked her as fast and as hard as I fucked my mother. Determined to make her cum, I wanted to give her a sexual orgasm that she'd never forget. After having forbidden sex with my mother, in the way that I'll be masturbating over this day for the rest of my life, after having incestuous sex with my sister, I'll be masturbating over this day for the rest of my life, too.