What is a Girl to Do?

Story Info
A young woman is forced to take up a new career as an Escort.
8.8k words
4.42
6.6k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story outline

A young woman is forced to take up a new career as an Escort-Girl when her father's death leaves her destitute & facing homelessness.

Story Codes: mf, ff, md, oral, anal, bd

THE STORY

Emily was completely shocked to be standing in her loungeroom with two Police officers. It was one the worst parts of their job to tell a person that a loved one had died. With as much compassion as possible, they informed Emily that her Father had been killed instantly when his car had crashed with a truck. After the officers had ensured that Emily was coping, they left the shocked girl to her grief.

Following the funeral, Emily had more shocks to come. There was barely enough cash to pay for the funeral, so her father's long-time solicitor loyally dealt with his will without charge. It was his unpleasant task to inform Emily that her father's business was broke. Worse, her father's house & her home, was heavily mortgaged. Unless a payment was made by the end of this month, the bank will begin foreclosure proceedings & Emily will be homeless in a very short time.

The 21year old didn't know where to turn, so in desperation, she went to her father's younger brother, Billy, for help. Emily did not particularly like Billy. When he visited her Father, Billy was always watching her & seemed such a sleeze. There were also many family rumours about his unsavory business activities.

They met at his Club for lunch, where her Uncle Billy offered to cover 1 month's mortgage payment, but no more. "You will have to work for any more money," he said.

"But I have just finished University & don't yet have a job." She continued, "Anyway, what job will start paying enough to keep up the mortgage payments?"

Emily was puzzled as Uncle Billy stood up. He took Emily's hand & gently pulled her to her feet, then raising her arm above her head, he slowly twirled her while openly admiring her body.

Billy said, "You are a beautiful & very desirable young woman. There any number of men who would be willing to pay a lot of money to spend some quality time with you."

Emily was shocked. She hissed at him, "You are talking about me becoming a prostitute, a street-walker, a common whore!"

Billy replied, "No! You would become a most uncommon whore. A refined, highly-paid escort for lonely gentlemen, or business people needing a partner for various events, with the benefit of having you share their bed as well."

"No matter how you dress it up, I would still be selling my body." Emily loudly said to him. Too loudly, as a nearby table of matrons collectively gasped their disapproval.

She continued, "I couldn't do that!"

Billy shrugged his shoulders & said, "OK. It's up to you, but the bank will have your home before the end of summer."

Emily visibly sunk in her chair as her future appeared before her. She was thinking, "Broke, jobless & homeless, or a whore."

Billy saw the moment that Emily made her decision. She sat upright in her chair, looked him straight in the eye & said "I will accept your job offer. I will become your whore. But how is it all to be arranged?"

He replied, "Before we go any further, I need to know that you are tough enough for the life you are proposing to accept. Firstly, go into the Ladies Room & remove your bra & bring it back to me. While you do that, I have something to organise."

Emily stood & walked past the matron's table as she went to the Ladies Room. They all watched her every move as she went past. In front of the wall mirror, Emily watched her shaking hands undo her silk blouse. When her lacy black bra came off, she looked at herself in the mirror & thought, "How many men will admire & fondle these tits in the future?"

After stuffing the bra into her purse, Emily replaced her blouse & saw that her nipples were clearly showing through the fine white material.

As Emily returned to her table, she blushed, knowing that the matrons were all seeing that she was no longer wearing a bra.

Billy returned to the table just after her & said, "Hand me the bra."

"I can't." said Emily. "Not here. They will see."

"Are you really tough enough?" Billy said.

Emily took the rolled-up bra out of her purse & tried to hand it to Billy under the table, but his had stayed firmly on top of the table. "Give it to me."

There was no way out. Emily tried to keep the lingerie item as small as possible when she took it out of her purse, but Billy let it unroll on the table top.

"Now." He said, "Take off your knickers."

Emily went to stand & go to the Ladies Room again, but Billy put his hand on her arm & said,

"Do it here! Are you tough enough?"

Emily's face turned bright red with embarrassment, as she saw the matrons intently watching the scandalous events at her table. However, she knew that Billy required her to prove her toughness, so she leant forward a little to start pulling off her knickers. She could hear the matrons loudly whispering to each other, but continued. The flimsy piece of black lace was slid around her bum, then along her legs. She let it fall to the floor before stepping out of the legs & picking it up.

Again, Billy said, "Give it to me."

This time Emily did not bother to hide her knickers under the table. She passed them directly across the top of the table to Billy's waiting hand. When he had her knickers, he also left them on the table top. Emily was terribly embarrassed to have her matching black lace knickers & bra set lying between them on the white tablecloth, but she could do nothing. Billy was completely in charge.

"Now," he said, "Go into the Men's Room. You will find a bottle of lubricant & a blindfold on the bench. Get your cunt lubed-up, put on the blindfold & bend over the bench. A man will come in, lock the door & fuck you. You are to let him do anything he wants & say nothing. When he finishes, wait until he leaves before removing the blindfold. You are not to wipe your cunt dry, but come directly back to this table, bringing the blindfold & lube with you. Is all of that clear?"

"Yes." Emily replied in a quivering voice. Although Emily was not a virgin, she was shaking at the thought of an unknown man fucking her in a public place.

She shakily stood & walked away from the table. As she passed the matrons, who all knew that she was not wearing any underwear, she heard one of them say "Slut." in a stage whisper.

Emily knew that she would shortly hear worse, so she ignored them & kept walking. They could even see that she had entered the Men's Room.

As described by Billy, she found the lubricant & blindfold. Emily squeezed some of the lube on her fingers & proceeded to spread it on her cuntlips & deep into her cunt. When this was done, she put on the blindfold & leant over the bench. Emily wondered what would happen if some unsuspecting man walked in to find her in such a position. Fortunately, the right man entered first. He locked the room, walked over to Emily, stood behind her for a short while, then she heard him step forward.

He put his arms around her chest & began to maul her tits. He held their weight, gently squeezed them & teased her nipples out. Despite her initial fear, she began to enjoy his manipulation of her tits. The man then turned his attention to her arse. He flipped her skirt up over her back, so Emily knew that he had a full view of her glistening cunt. He used his foot to spread her legs further apart, then she felt his thick fingers rubbing her cuntlips. At first, he used his finger & thumb to squeeze her clit, then he inserted his thick thumb into her cunt, as his fingertips continued to pleasure her clit. Emily was stretched wide open & enjoying the finger-fuck. She even wondered if the lube would have even been necessary. She heard his zip & belt being undone. Emily felt his trousers fall to his knees. The next thing she felt was his cock between her cuntlips. Without any further preliminaries, he thrust himself completely inside her. Emily gasped at the unexpected stretching of her cunt. None of Emily's university boyfriends could match the size of this man. His cock filled her completely. Once inside her, he waited a moment to allow her to adjust to his size, before almost completely withdrawing. The man thrust back into Emily & began vigorously giving her a full-depth fucking while holding onto her hips.

Emily was surprised when he stopped moving with his cockhead just inside her cunt. She again felt his hands on her tits, but this time he was not gentle. The man firmly grasped them & pulled back towards himself. To ease the pain on her tits, Emily moved back towards the man & impaled herself on his cock. While he pulled & released the pressure on her tits, Emily realised that he was using them to make her fuck herself.

After a while, he released his grip on her tits & took hold of her hair to make her continue impaling herself on his cock. Finally, he returned his hands to her hips. The full depth fucking continued for a short while until Emily felt his movements become more frantic. His cock swelled & hardened further before he groaned in pleasure. Emily felt pressure inside her as his hot semen was pumped deep in her cunt. After a few more deep thrusts, the man withdrew his cock from her sopping cunt. She heard him wipe himself dry with paper towel before pulling up his trousers & doing-up his zip & belt. The man slapped her on her right bum cheek then walked to the door. Following Billy's instructions, Emily waited until he unlocked it & left the Men's Room. She removed the blindfold & looked at herself in the mirror. Her hair was a mess, her swollen tits were hanging out of her blouse & there was semen dripping out of her cunt & running down her inner thighs. She buttoned-up her blouse & wanted to dry herself, but that was against the instructions that Billy had given her.

Emily picked up the blindfold & lube bottle, then walked out into the dining room. She had to walk past the matrons' table again. With her underwear on the table-top, her dishevelled look & wet thighs below her mini-skirt, there was no doubt what Emily had been doing in the Men's Room.

One of the matron's hissed, "Whore!" Emily turned to her & said, "Yes, I'm a whore now, but I'm sure that even your dried-up cunts wish that they had been as well-fucked as mine just has!" A blush, a gasp & faces turned away showed the truth of that statement. She continued, "If you want to be fucked as completely as I have just been, you should see my Uncle Billy next time he is here."

Billy said, "Carry the blindfold & lube in front of you & follow me." He picked up Emily's underwear & carelessly holding it in front of himself, began to walk out of the Club dining room. Emily followed carrying the blindfold & lube as more semen ran down her inner thighs. Almost everyone in the room was watching the show as the just-fucked Emily & her underwear were paraded through the room. Just before leaving the dining room, Emily looked back across the crowd & wondered which one of the men had just fucked her.

Outside, Billy ordered his car to be brought to the front of the building. When the car-boy delivered his BMW, Billy handed Emily's knickers to her. He said, "Wipe yourself dry, then give them to the car-boy for disposal." Emily was beyond embarrassment, so she just did as instructed. The car-boy thought he had seen everything during his time on this job, but this was different. After Emily had wiped herself dry, she smiled at the car-boy as she offered him her knickers. "Would you dispose of these for me." The car-boy was still holding her knickers when she & Billy drove away. Emily said, "He will most likely keep the knickers & use them to jerk-off later."

Back at Billy's house, he said, "Time for further training. Pass me the lube & blindfold, then get down on your knees, "It's time for you to suck my cock." Emily opened Billy's zip & pulled out his semi-erect cock. She was instructed to lick it until he was fully erect. Emily had never given oral sex to any of her university boyfriends, so she had never been so close to a cock. She examined every blood vessel & wrinkle before gently feeling the weight & shape of his shaved balls. Acting on his continuous instructions, Emily took each of his balls in her mouth in turn. She licked around the head & along his shaft. Billy told her take the head of his cock into her mouth, then work her lips up & down his shaft while working on his cockhead with her tongue.

Emily had seen enough porn on the Internet to know how she looked right now. A depraved woman, orally servicing a man for his pleasure. As Emily felt Billy's balls contract against his body & his cockhead swell, she tried to pull away from Billy. Quickly, he grasped her head & held her on his cock. Billy was not going to let her escape the inevitable explosion of semen in her mouth. With a grunt of pleasure, Billy's cock pulsed & pumped a stream of semen into Emily's mouth.

He told her, "Don't swallow it until you have shown me your mouthful."

Emily knew that she had to follow his instructions completely. Although she was gagging at the unfamiliar taste & feel of his semen, Emily showed Billy the contents of her mouth, then with a large gulp, swallowed it completely. She immediately dry-retched, but Billy said "If you vomit, I'll beat you until you lick it up!" Emily forced her stomach back under control, but still felt queasy.

"You'll swallow a lot more of that in the near future, so get used to it."

Billy said, "I have to conduct some business, so I'll be away for a while. Have a shower & shave off all of your body hair. Do not put your own clothes back on. I want you put on the clothes you will find on the bed in the room next door. Your next task is to investigate the 'toys' you will find in the chest-of-drawers there."

Emily was pleased to be able to clean herself up from her lunchtime fucking & Billy's blowjob. She luxuriated in the shower & shaved her body completely free of hair. Emily was interested to see & feel how different her cunt was without its blonde fur. She even played with her pussy as she thought about the men who would enjoy her body in the future. She did not orgasm, but still enjoyed herself. After the shower, Emily walked naked to the spare bedroom looking for some clothes.

She found the clothes which Billy had put on the bed for her. There were only 2 items & a pair of shoes. They were certainly not the type of clothes she usually wore. There was a revealing lacy top with string straps which had slits for her tits to poke through. Each slit had two ties so that it could be almost closed & give a slight amount of coverage. There was a also a pair of satin shorts which were so high that they would have shown her cunt hair if she had not shaved. The "Fuck Me" pumps were bright red with 6-inch heels. Emily wondered how Billy knew her shoe size, as they fitted perfectly.

With her new outfit on, Emily wobbled over to the chest of drawers. She had never worn such high heels & was a bit unsteady on her feet. Obviously, she was going to become much more used to wearing similar outfits & walking on shoes with heels like these.

The top drawer contained more types of condoms than Emily had ever seen. There were plain, extra large, lubricated, non-lubricated, flavoured, coloured, ribbed & even some different varieties with knobs projecting from them. Emily knew that over time she would become familiar with these as she was fucked by many men with differing desires.

The second drawer contained a variety of dildos. The dildos included several strap-on models with the "cock" having different lengths & widths. While some were plain, others were realistic with veins & a knob. Some were even ribbed & knobbled. There was even a double-ender, so that the woman using it could have one end filling her own cunt. Emily thought about these & wondered if she would have any of these used in her cunt. Disturbingly, she wondered if it would be a woman who would fuck her with it. Emily had only briefly been with another female student in her university dormitory. One night after returning from a drunken party, her room-mate kissed her, then caressed Emily's tits, while putting Emily's hands on her own tits. Despite her drunken state & surprise at her own arousal, Emily did not allow her room-mate further access to her body. She went to bed alone, but had to use her vibrator to satisfy herself before she could go to sleep.

The third drawer contained a selection of vibrators. Just like the dildos there were different thicknesses & lengths, with similar plain, realistic, ribbed & knobbled surfaces. Some were manual types, while others had a remote control laying beside it. Emily thought about having a man in charge of the remote, controlling how fast her cunt was vibrated, or even turning the vibrations on or off as he wished. As these thoughts went through her head, Emily felt herself becoming aroused. She picked-up the largest dildo & wondered how this 25cm monster would fit in her cunt. It had a suction cup at the end for a woman to attach it to a suitable surface, then impale herself on it. Emily's cunt became even wetter. She examined some of the vibrators which had clit ticklers built-in. Some vibrated with the cock, but some even had their own separate vibrator to take complete control of the woman's love button. Emily knew that she was now so wet that there was a dark patch showing on her satin shorts, which were fitted hard against her cunt.

The fourth drawer contained a selection of items which did not continue to turn-on Emily. There were paddles, whips, riding crops, belts, wrist & ankle restraints, blindfolds & an assortment of scarves. Since Emily had no experience with BDSM, she resolved never to allow a customer to use these on her. For her own safety, she decided that she would only get into such a scene at Billy's house.

By the time, Emily had showered, dressed & examined the chest of drawers, Billy had returned.

Emily was embarrassed when Billy immediately noticed the wet patch at the front of Emily's tight shorts & said, "You obviously liked what you found on my chest-of-drawers, so this will be a good time for some training. Strip now!!!" When Emily hesitated, Billy reached out quickly & grabbed her wrist. He pulled her off balance while stepping back to sit on his couch. Emily was pulled down over his knees & held there by a hand in the middle of her back. Billy pulled her shorts down, exposing Emily's beautiful bum. Emily's protests became shrieks of pain as Billy began to seriously spank her. "When I tell you to do something, you do it immediately. Do you understand?" "Yes," sniffled Emily.

"Now, stand up." Billy commanded. "It's time that I enjoyed the lovely body of yours."

Emily stood up with her shorts around her knees. They were shaken to the floor, then Emily stepped out of them. Billy stood up, faced Emily, then put his hands up to feel the weight of her lovely tits. Billy undid the ties across the two slits in her top. He stopped in awe as Emily's erect nipples popped out. Their perfect aureoles & some of her tits also poked out invitingly. Billy could not resist taking each nipple & rolling it gently between his finger & thumb, causing Emily to give an involuntary groan of pleasure. He removed one hand & bent down to begin suckling on Emily's right tit, while his hand continued working on the other nipple. She pushed her chest forward to give him even more of her tit to suck. Billy slowly slid his right hand down Emily's belly until he cupped her pussy. Without thinking, Emily moved her feet further apart to give him better access.