What is a Girl to Do?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily now knew that her earlier opinion that Billy was a sleeze, was absolutely correct, but he certainly knew how to pleasure a woman. He moved his whole hand back & forward, giving Emily a wonderful 4-finger feel, before gently grasping her clit hood with his finger & thumb, while his other fingers began to slide between her soaked cuntlips. Emily moved her feet even further apart & rocked her pelvis back & forward to increase the friction on her clit. Billy suddenly pushed 3 fingers as deep as possible into Emily. She gasped & threw her head back in pleasure. Billy felt Emily getting close to orgasm, so he stopped. Emily re-focussed her eyes on him & said, "Please." "Not yet." He replied.

Billy now swapped sides. He began to suck on her left tit, while his right hand rolled the other nipple. Now his left hand slid down Emily's belly to continue pleasuring her pussy.

When Emily was again almost reaching orgasm, Billy stopped touching her. He said, "Take off your top & lay across the arm of the couch. Now it was Billy's turn for an involuntary gasp of pleasure at the beautiful sight that was before him.

Emily's cunt was swollen & pink with arousal, with her juices running down her thighs. He dropped his pants & boxers, but did not bother to even step out of them. Billy slotted his cockhead in between Emily's cuntlips. With a single thrust, his cock was fully encased by Emily's cunt. She was so wet, that Emily was not hurt by the intrusion of his massive cock, but only gave out a deep groan of pleasure as her cunt was stretched by Billy. He kept still for a short while to enjoy the pressure of her cunt on his cock, before beginning a vigorous in & out movement. Billy would pull his cock almost completely out of Emily, before holding her hips & strongly thrusting back into her. Each time Billy's cock was balls-deep in Emily, she gave out an "Oomph" sound. It didn't take long for those sounds to change to loud moans of extreme pleasure. Emily's noise level increased until she was screaming out, "Fuck me! Fuck me harder!" Emily shrieked her pleasure as she was consumed by repeated orgasmic spasms.

Billy had no chance to have any control. Within seconds, his cock had hardened & swelled further. He exploded helplessly in Emily's cunt. It was his turn to shudder as blast after blast of semen was dumped into Emily. She felt the bloom of warmth & the pressure inside her as his semen filled her cunt, then was pumped back out along his cock as he continued to thrust helplessly into her. Emily again had the odd experience of semen pouring out of her cunt & running down her inner thighs.

Both Emily & Billy were exhausted by their almost simultaneous orgasms. Billy lay across Emily's back, while she just lay over the arm of the couch. Emily was experiencing small after-shocks of pleasure even as Billy's cock shrunk & finally slipped out of her cunt.

After a wonderfully cleansing shower & a reviving pot of tea, Emily felt oddly relaxed. Billy would not let her get dressed, so Emily was sitting naked at the kitchen table. She was not embarrassed by her nudity, as Billy hugely enjoyed the sight of her swollen tits & erect nipples.

"It is time for your next lesson." said Billy. Come into the bathroom.

Emily was knelt on a towel in the bottom of the bath, with Billy standing in the bath in front of her. He said, "Now it is time for your mouth to attend to my cock again." Billy said, "Lick my cock & take my balls into your mouth & suck on them." Much to their frustration & annoyance, Emily had refused to give a blow-job to any of her former boyfriends. "Perhaps that was why those relationships had ended," thought Emily. She leant forward to do as Billy ordered. Sucking a cock for only the second time, Emily started to feel that it was not as bad as she had expected in the past. His cock was warm & firm, with the cockhead swollen & purple. Each lick of her tongue caused Billy to give involuntary movements of his cock. Emily was pleased by the obvious pleasure that she was giving Billy.

Billy said, "That was a good start. Now, I want you to take my cock further into your mouth. Lick & gently suck it." Emily thought that it was gross, but Billy seemed to love her attention to his shaved cock & balls. However, Emily had no idea that Billy had a lot more in mind & that was why she was in the bath. He began to push deeper into her mouth until his cockhead touched the back of her throat. Emily made a gagging sound & tried to pull back from her mouth's intruder. Billy grabbed the back of Emily's hair & forced her harder onto his cock. He said, "You are going to swallow it all! You will not be allowed to back off my cock. If I so much as feel a tooth, I will beat you as you have never felt before. Now start making swallowing movements as I slip my cock completely into your throat!"

Emily gagged more & even vomited, but Billy would not relent. With each thrust, Emily was forced to take more & more of his cock into her mouth. Now Emily knew why she was kneeling in the bath. Her vomit & mucus from her throat was running down over her tits, running down her belly & soaking into the towel at the bottom of the bath, but still Billy would not stop. Eventually her nose was up against his shaved belly & his cock was deep down her throat. With difficulty, Emily learnt to relax her throat & ignore her gag reflex as Billy continued to take his pleasure in her mouth & throat.

Emily felt Billy's cock stiffen & swell, so she knew what was coming next. She tried to pull back off Billy's cock, but he held her in place with a firm hand at the back of her head. As Billy poured his first blast of semen into Emily's throat, she felt the warmth & slippery wetness go directly into her gullet. Billy loosened his hold on Emily's head, so she was able to pull back a bit. But it was only far enough for Billy's second blast of semen to go into her mouth. He immediately said, "Don't swallow it yet." Billy further loosened his hold on Emily's head, so his last blasts of semen went onto her face & dripped down onto her tits. He said, "Open your mouth & show me." Emily was mortified, but opened her mouth so Billy could see his semen on her tongue. "Now, swallow it." Emily had no choice but to ignore the unfamiliar salty taste & slippery texture of a man's semen. She gulped & obeyed Billy. "Clean your face up. Wipe the semen off & put it into your mouth, then swallow it." Emily wiped her fingers across her face & scooped up Billy's semen. After what she had already done, Emily had no trouble in further obeying Billy. "Lastly," he said. "Rub the remaining semen into your tits like it is moisturizing lotion."

"You will improve as a cock-sucker & taste a lot more semen in the future, so get used to it." He said.

"OK, now you can have a shower, but put on the outfit that I will lay out for you."

After her shower, Emily walked into her bedroom to find the outfit that Billy had spread on the bed for her to wear. "Actually," thought Emily, "There is hardly anything in this outfit to wear." Billy had laid-out a pink 'baby-doll' nightie & a pair of crutchless panties. The most interesting piece was a kid-glove leather full-face helmet. It had eye & nose holes at the front, a mouth opening with a zipper & a hole at the back for a ponytail hairdo. Also there was a pair of pink 'fuck-me' high heel sandals with straps to be wrapped up her calves & tied.

When Emily walked into Billy's loungeroom wearing his chosen outfit, he made her walk around the room & display herself to him. She saw his cock immediately start its bloat in his slacks. "Very nice," he said.

Emily enquired how much she was going to earn as a high-class Escort. Billy said, "Each weekend you work, will pay one month's mortgage on your home. So 12 weekends will ensure that the Bank does not foreclose on your deceased father's mortgage, for at least a year." He continued, "However, you will need to pay property expenses such as maintenance, utilities & taxes, plus your everyday living expenses. Also, there is my commission for arranging your bookings. So, any more than about 14 weekend bookings is pure profit for you. Don't think that I will only book you for weekends, as there are many business people who are only in town for a night. They will want someone to cater for their needs. Expect your pussy to be busy."

Emily said, "Did you mean 'Businessmen'?"

"Not necessarily." Billy replied. "Why reduce our possible clientele. I meant to say 'business people' as some of my clients will be businesswomen. You will be expected to cater to their needs in any way they want."

"Here is your next month's mortgage payment, plus some money for living expenses.'

I have also included a Credit Card to buy lingerie, but don't go mad with it, or the bill will come out of your earnings. Sexy, but inexpensive, lingerie is best, as it will often just be torn off you.

Billy said, "Actually we have a visitor coming tomorrow morning. Now, get a good night's sleep, because you are going to have a busy weekend."

When Emily came out of the bathroom next morning, she found that Billy had laid out an outfit for her to wear. It consisted of four items only. The first item was a short lace-up bustier that supported & covered the bottom of her tits only. The top of her tits were completely exposed, with her nipples protruding past the balconette. The second item Emily put on was a garter belt, then a pair of fine white stockings. The last item was a white thong. When she had "dressed", Emily knew that these clothes were meant to make her look like a complete slut, or the whore she was about to become.

As she walked into the kitchen to greet her Uncle Billy, he said "Very nice, very nice indeed!" Emily was embarrassed, but knew that she had to go along with Billy's plans for the weekend. He said, "Now to give you some protein for your breakfast." Billy opened his boxers & said, "Suck my cock deeply & swallow it all. You will only have semen to eat until lunchtime." Emily had been expecting Billy to use her in some way, so she was not shocked by his order. With only a little difficulty, Emily practiced her newly-learnt skill of deep-throating a cock. Billy had a wonderful view of the top of her tits, but he made no move to touch her, or give her instructions.

With the visual stimulation of watching Emily's tits & the wonderful feel of her spasming throat, it didn't take long for Billy to pump another load of semen directly in Emily's throat.

Emily realised that was her breakfast.

After Emily had cleaned up her face, the doorbell rang. Billy ordered Emily to answer it, even dressed as she was.

When an embarrassed Emily opened the door, she was oddly relieved to find that it was one of the matrons she spoke to yesterday. The woman stepped inside & immediately ordered Emily to her knees. "I know you can pleasure a man. Now it is time for you to pleasure a woman." The matron pulled off her large knickers, then lifted her skirt to expose her shaven cunt. "Lick me!" Of course, Emily knew that she really had no choice, so she promptly went to work. Her tongue licked up & down the matron's slit, her lips nibbled the large fleshy labia, while her nose rubbed the matron's clit hood. It didn't take long for the matron's large clit to appear from under its hood, so Emily started sucking on it. "Finger fuck me!" was the next command. Emily immediately complied & inserted one, then 2, then 3 fingers into the matron's sloppy wet cunt. Her double pleasuring of the matron soon produced an orgasm that had the woman leaning helplessly back against the wall.

A short while later Billy called Emily to his bedroom. She hadn't even been given time to clean the matron's juices off her face, but that didn't worry Billy. Emily was instructed to lie across his bed with her head hanging off the edge. She had seen enough porn to know what was coming next. Billy pulled out his cock & offered it to Emily. She opened her mouth & let Billy's cock slide in & out. Each thrust pushing further until he was balls-deep in Emily's throat. At the same time, Emily felt her legs being lifted & her thong pulled aside. The air felt cool on her wet cunt. Although she couldn't see what was happening, she could feel the matron's skirt on her belly as a large dildo began entering her own wet cunt.

Billy had settled into a rhythm, enthusiastically fucking Emily's throat. With equal enthusiasm, the matron was fucking Emily's cunt with a huge double ended strap-on. It didn't take long until Billy was again pumping semen into Emily's throat & the matron voiced her pleasure as she reached her own orgasm. Billy & the matron were not the only one's feeling pleasure. Emily also found herself shuddering with an unexpected orgasm.

When Billy had let Emily off his bed, she was able to shower & clean-up. Again she dressed in a ridiculously small outfit provided by Billy.

So far that Morning, Emily had had nothing to eat or drink except for Billy's semen, so he allowed her a glass of orange juice. As she sat drinking the juice in his kitchen, the doorbell rang again. As before, Billy told Emily to answer the door. This time, there was a tall middle-aged man standing there. He stepped inside without asking & said "Kneel!". Emily was becoming quite used to this & was not surprised when he pulled out his erect cock & said, "Suck!".

When the man felt himself getting close to exploding, he stopped Emily sucking on his cock & told her to go into Billy's bedroom. Billy was waiting for them & told Emily that she was going to be "Spit-roasted". Emily was uncertain of what was to happen, but she was sure that she was not going to have any say in it.

Billy got Emily to kneel across his bed & positioned himself in front of her so it was obvious that she was to suck his cock again. Meanwhile the man had undressed & began to play with Emily's cuntlips. She felt a thick thumb enter her while his fingers stroked her clit. Emily thought the hand was familiar, but when the man thrust his huge cock into her already dripping cunt, she was certain that this was the man who had fucked her in the toilet at Billy's Club. Billy & the man began enthusiastically fucking her at both ends. Emily thought, "Well, now I know what it is like to be spit-roasted. I'm a piece of meat with a hard rod each end". The physical pleasure & the erotic sensation of being fucked by 2 men at once, with no control over what was happening to her tipped Emily over the edge. She experienced another huge orgasm which was closely followed by both Billy & the man pumping more semen into her at each end.

Emily was surprised at how much she had enjoyed her first threesome with 2 men, but she was utterly exhausted. Billy said to her, "Get showered & dressed again, then have something to eat & drink. Go home & rest. Then come back here in the morning & we will continue your education.

Emily thought that the men's cocks probably needed as much rest as she did.

When she returned next morning, Emily was a little tense. She was looking forward to the varied pleasures that she was gaining from Billy's 'education', but she was unsure what it was that he thought he still had to teach her. However, she didn't have long to wait.

After Emily had done a slow striptease as commanded by Billy, she was placed on her knees on his bed. She watched as Billy covered his cock in lubricant before plunging it into her unprepared cunt. Emily cried out at first as she was mercilessly stretched by his cock. Billy ignored her & began a vigorous doggy-style fucking. Before either of them could orgasm, Emily wondered why Billy pulled out & applied more lubricant when her cunt had already begun to flow copiously with her juices. Billy then moved forward again, but this time his cock did not enter her welcoming cunt, but pressed against her anus.

Emily was an anal virgin, so she tried to crawl away from Billy. But he was having none of it. Emily was slapped hard on each of her bum cheeks, then told, "Stay still or your punishment will be worse." Billy placed his cockhead against her anus again & began a steady pushing while holding onto Emily's hips. He told he, "Relax as much as possible. You cannot do anything to stop me penetrating you, but you will be hurt if you try to stop me fucking your arse. Now, push out gently like you are going to shit."

Despite her initial fear, the combination of copious lubrication, Billy's gentle but steady pressure & her own movement allowed Billy's cockhead to pop through her sphincter with some discomfort, but no pain. Billy held his cock steady for a short while without making any further penetration. This allowed Emily to adjust to his size. Billy then began a series of short forward movements, then waiting, until he was fully encased in Emily's arse. He then withdraw almost fully, before thrusting full-depth. Billy began a vigorous full-depth fucking of her arse. Emily felt Billy's balls slap against her cunt each time he bottomed out in her. She was not in pain, but had an odd full-feeling in her bowels.

Billy told her, "Play with your cunt." Emily complied & was surprised to find how aroused she was becoming. Billy made a final thrust which was so hard that Emily was pushed up the bed. While he held himself at full-depth & gave a groan of intense pleasure, Emily could feel his cock pulsing & then she experienced a bloom of warmth in her bowels as Billy pumped his semen into her. Emily was shocked to find her body begin a series of orgasmic spasms. As she recovered from her pleasure, Emily realised that she had no idea of the pleasure that was possible with a careful anal fucking.

When Billy pulled his shrunken cock from her arse, Emily could smell her bowels. Billy said, "Before we do that again, I will show you how to clean yourself first with an enema. Now it is time for a shower. After you are cleaned-up, come back here for the next two days for our final lessons, then you can begin to earn your keep."

Next afternoon, Billy introduced Emily to bowel cleansing with a home Enema Kit. He instructed, "You will have your bowels clean whenever you meet a client, so your arse is available for their pleasure."

He continued, "Now it's time for your next lesson on coping with more than one cock."

Billy told Emily to strip & wait for him in his bedroom. Shortly, Billy came in with the middle-aged man & a pizza delivery boy. Emily was beyond embarrassment now & asked "What do you want me to do?"

Billy laid down on the bed & instructed Emily to suck his cock until he was fully erect. With Emily's increasing experience, it didn't take long before he was ready for her. Emily was told to ride him in a forward-facing 'cowgirl' position. When she was impaled on Billy's cock, the naked middle aged man grasped the bedhead for support & stood beside them on the bed. He presented his cock to Emily for her to suck him. His cock filled her mouth as he became erect, but he did not continue face-fucking her. The man pulled his wet cock out of Emily's wonderful mouth, then walked around behind her. He pushed Emily forward onto Billy's chest & knelt between her legs. For the second time in as many days, Emily felt the head of a cock pushing into her arse. As before, she relaxed until the cock had been driven full depth into her bowels. The man started anal fucking Emily, timing his thrusts with Billy's movements, so that was always a cock moving in & out of her. Emily was astounded at how much cock a woman's body can take, but there was more to come. The pizza boy now moved into the bed, with his knees straddling Billy. He held Emily's head & told her, "Suck it. Suck it all the way down."