What is a Girl to Do?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily had seen porn with a woman being fucked by 3 cocks at once, but she never dreamed that she would actually experience it. And love it!!! The two cocks, one in her cunt & the other in her arse, were providing stimulation unlike anything Emily had felt before. As a result, it didn't take long for Emily to explode into wonderful continuous orgasms. The three men weren't far behind her. The younger pizza boy was first. He emptied his balls directly into her throat, holding her with her nose in his pubic hair until she had to force him back to get air. Still he kept firing more semen into her face. The middle-aged man gave an enormous grunt, thrust hard & filled Emily's bowels with his hot semen. Billy had the least amount of movement available, so it took him a bit longer. He gave a long drawn-out sigh of pleasure as he too filled Emily's cunt.

When the three men had finished with her, Emily stood up beside the bed. She had semen dripping off her face & onto her tits. More semen was running down her inner thighs, coming out her cunt & her arse. She needed a shower!

When Emily had cleaned herself & re-dressed, Billy said to her, "Come here tomorrow for your final lesson."

Next morning, Emily arrived back at Billy's house, wondering what sexual adventure she was going to experience that day. As before, she didn't have to wait long.

Billy told Emily to put on a blindfold, then she was taken into an adjoining room. Emily could hear that they were not alone. A range of small noises; a chair scraping, an audible gasp, a cough & a sniff, told her that there were several people in the room.

As before, Billy unceremoniously told Emily, "Strip!"

To avoid any potential punishment from Billy, Emily very quickly complied.

In less than a minute, Emily's clothes were in a pile on the floor. She was blindfolded & naked in a room containing an unknown number of people. Emily was thinking, "Who were these people? What sex were they? Why were they here?"

Despite her wondering, Emily had very quickly lost any embarrassment that she would have felt only a short while ago.

Billy told her, "Hold out your hands." Emily felt leather cuffs being put on each wrist. She also felt that there was a metal ring on each cuff.

Billy then told Emily, "Move your feet slightly apart." After she had complied, Billy fitted leather cuffs around each ankle. Emily could feel the colder metal of a ring attached to the outside of each ankle cuff.

Now Billy told her, "Stretch your arms up into the air." Emily then felt Billy & someone else take each wrist cuff & clip it to a bar or beam above her.

Billy & his helper then pulled Emily's feet further apart & clipped her ankle ring to something in the floor.

Emily knew that now she was completely helpless. Blindfolded, naked & stretched out standing up in a room with an unknown number of potential strangers. She thought, "What were they going to do to her?" Although she had a fair idea that she was in for a interesting time with lots of sex involved. The thought of it was making her feel very aroused. The nipples on her bare breasts were standing out like organ-stops & Emily could feel the increasing wetness in her pussy.

The action began with an unknown person gently stroking Emily & sensually whipping her all over with a soft many-strips flogger. Emily was so aroused that she found herself pushing her tits out towards the flogger when the person was concentrating on deliciously punishing them from all directions. She knew that her tits would have minor red markings next morning, but this sort of treatment would do no serious harm. Emily was conscious of how easily she could really be hurt by a future client with a cane or a more serious whip.

This feeling of complete helplessness, although erotic, confirmed Emily's earlier decision to only take part in a BDSM scene at Billy's house & never with a client. It would be far too dangerous.

Following the "flogging", Emily began to be licked all over by two women. They rubbed their own tits against her, each sucked one of Emily's swollen nipples into their mouths, then kept sucking to take in as much of Emily's tits as possible. The women then went further down her body. One licked her cuntlips & sucked on Emily's clit before thrusting her tongue into her cunt & tongue-fucking the helpless girl. The other woman parted Emily's bum cheeks before licking her arse-hole. Emily was shocked when she thrust her tongue into her arse & started giving her an anal tongue-fuck. The combined sensations were just too much for Emily as she began a series of orgasms. She alternately thrust her pelvis forward & backward towards the two women in turn. Her legs began to quiver as the pulses of pleasure sent Emily into a world of her own, totally ignoring the presence of any number of people.

When the two women moved away from her, Emily was both relieved & disappointed.

However, Emily was not left alone for long before a pair of hands came around her from behind & started to maul her swollen tits. Emily recognised the person's perfume. It was the matron from the restaurant again. The matron whispered in Emily's ear, "Your arse is mine." The matron pulled back slightly before Emily felt a large, lubricated dildo pressing into her. The matron pulled Emily back toward her by her tits as the dildo overcame her defenses & thrust inside her. The woman had her big belly & floppy tits flat against Emily's back with her arms crossed in front & each holding a tit. Emily could do nothing as the large woman began a slow deep fucking of her arse.

Then it was the turn of the same middle-aged man who had first fucked her at Billy's Club. Emily recognised the feel of his fat fingers on her & then in her cunt. After he had fingered her for a short while, he started rubbing the head of his large cock up & down between her cuntlips. Almost immediately, the man thrust his cock deep into Emily. She gave a groan of pleasure at huge invasion of her cunt.

With the man fucking her from the front & the matron doing her anally, Emily knew that she was about to explode into another orgasm. Then she realised that the matron must have been using a double ended dildo, because the matron orgasmed first. The matron tightened her grip on Emily's tits & began a serious series of shuddering movements. The effect of these movements on Emily pushed her over the edge. She began screaming as her own shuddering convulsions of pleasure overwhelmed her. The vibrations of Emily's cunt from her orgasms pushed the man over the edge. He groaned loudly, then Emily could feel his cock pulsing as he pumped his cum into her.

Both the matron & the middle-aged man withdrew from her body. Emily felt strangely empty, but not for long, as another two unknown men filled her with their cocks. They were alternately thrusting into the helpless Emily while the two women returned. They stood each side of her & sucked on her tits. This time it was Emily who orgasmed first in response to the simultaneous stimulation of her tits, cunt & arse.

Her legs were shuddering while letting out a series of "Oh! Ooh! Oooh!" noises.

When both men had cum, they withdrew their cocks. The two women stopped sucking Emily's tits & their mouths went to work on her cunt & arse.

After the two women had finished cleaning Emily, she was again filled by 2 more cocks.

Then an unknown woman fucked Emily with a dildo in her cunt, while another man filled her arse with his cock. Emily lost count of the number of men & women who used her that day. She also had no idea about how many times she had cum, but she knew that she was exhausted.

Emily knew that Billy was making money from his friends using her as a cum-dump. No-one was using a condom, so Billy must have arranged his friends to have an STD check beforehand.

When Billy removed Emily's blindfold the room was empty. She would never know who, or how many men or women had fucked her. He released Emily from her bonds & supported her. In her exhausted state, she would have fallen to the floor in a heap.

Billy sat Emily in a chair & said, "Now, go & have a shower, then go home & wait for my call. When I call you on your mobile phone, I expect you to answer & always be available for whichever customer I have booked to enjoy your company. If you are doing something else, you will have to excuse yourself & go to the appointed location. You will need to keep a small bag in your car containing several different types of condoms, lubricant, make-up & toiletries. You will also need several designs of nightwear, an evening gown, a casual dress, shorts & top, a bikini, plus a little black dress."

Emily noted that his instructions did not include any type of underwear.

Emily was thinking that her life in the near future was certainly going to be different. However, in the circumstances,

"What Is A Girl To Do?"

END