What is Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I giggled. "If we did it, you'd have more than one."

She slipped her arm over my shoulder, pulling me towards her. "Pretty sure of yourself, considering you've never even kissed me."

I skulled my brandy, took her glass from her hand, and pulled her into a kiss. The moment her lips touched mine, I felt it. I had lusted after her since forever. Now her gorgeous pouty lips were on mine. The spicy chicken, the brandy, it was all there. Our mouths opened and our tongues glided together. The flavours all melded together, the kiss infused by the sweetest tastes.

I felt her moan softly, her muffled noises vibrating in my mouth. Our heads tilted, and if I was expecting to lead, I was quickly pushed to the passenger seat. She feasted on my mouth, her tongue furiously searching and interrogating.

Her luscious soft sexy lips, slid over mine, delicious and inviting. Her breasts crushed against mine, our heart beats thumping.

I let my hands slide down and caress those luscious globes, her nipples hard and prominent.

As we separated, she panted. Her eyes staring hungrily at me, as I flicked and teased her pointy little nips.

Without prompting, she dived in, her mouth sucking greedily on my neck, my shoulders, my ears. She was like a ravenous wild beast. Her mouth, hot and wet, nibbled, sucked, and kissed. My skin was covered with her saliva.

Reaching inside her loose fitting blouse, I pushed her bra strap down off her shoulder, my mouth sliding down, her skin the food of love, as I feasted. Her bra edged down exposing her cuspidate nips, and I sucked them wantonly.

"Oh my god," she gasped, her hot breath washing my skin.

I fumbled with clumsy fingers as I opened her blouse, her gorgeous body visible. I kissed her dewey skin, I caressed and kissed my way to her tummy.

"What do I do?" she gasped.

Looking into her eyes I breathed seductively, "Whatever you want. I'm here."

Her arms untangled from my neck, and she pulled frantically at my T-shirt. I raised my arms, so she could lift off the restrictive clothing.

My bra was gone in a flash, and I laughed loudly. "Fuck girl, you've done this before."

Her eyes smiled, but her mouth went straight for my boobs. She fed like a starving baby. Aroused and excited, I couldn't believe this was happening. This spectacular creature I had lusted after was actually in my arms, and we were kissing, making love... How lucky can a girl get.

As I fumbled with her jeans, she was trying to suck the skin of my boobs. Her jeans were tight, literally poured on, and there was no easy escape. I had to literally pull them off her. She giggled and laughed, rocked her arse from cheek to cheek. Finally, they were off, and so were her panties, the lustful passion, though, had been broken, she suddenly looked nervous, understanding what was happening.

I looked into her eyes, and I saw fear, anxiety. I sat beside her, thinking... "Lily, we don't have to do this."

Her head moved imperceptibly, a nod, no words came out. "Max, I'm scared."

Sliding my arm comfortingly around her shoulder, I whispered, "Hey, it's okay. Relax. We'll just cuddle."

"You won't be mad?"

"Oh hell no. I love you, and our friendship means a lot more than sex."

She pulled her legs up underneath her, and we cuddled. I passed her the brandy and we sat there, the music serenading us softly. The feel of her naked skin pressed against me, though, was hard to ignore.

"You're mad aren't you," she gushed.

"No, I'm not mad. Awkward moment, that's all. I just hope you don't hate me in the morning."

"I don't hate you, Max. I'm just scared. What if it's amazing? What if it's the most incredible thing I have ever experienced?"

"Wow, in which case, I would be the happiest woman on the planet. I'm not forcing you, Lily. If you're not into it, then we stop."

She giggled. "Did you want to stop?"

"Me, oh hell no."

"Then why did you?"

"Because I could see you were uncomfortable."

She grinned, a twitchy nervous smile tugging at her mouth. "I didn't want you to stop."

"What?"

"I didn't want you to stop, I just got anxious."

I pulled her head around and kissed her: a slow, searing passion laden kiss, our lips sliding wetly, our tongues slithering playfully, dancing to and fro, swirling inquisitively.

My heartbeat accelerated, my hands returned to her beautiful tits, her hard nipples cutting grooves in my palms as I mauled them, squeezed and massaged.

Her legs uncurled, and I felt her hands gingerly caressing my boobs, the uncertainty evident.

The kiss, delicious and unending.

My hand pushed up between her legs, her panties moist and sticky. My fingers slid lightly over the tacky aromatic cotton, her lips swollen, fat and imposing, the wet slit a channel for my fingers.

She jumped as my finger slid over her wriggly little clit. A little mewing moan, a sigh of pleasure. Back and forth I let my finger slide, pushing gently into her slit, the lips parting, inviting me in.

"Fuck, Max, you're driving me crazy."

Ignoring her petitionary supplication. I let my mouth feast on her bountiful breasts. She writhed urgently against my hand as I worked my way inside her now moist panties.

The moment my finger slipped over the ridge of her labia and dipped into her convulsing vagina, she moaned louder. "Fuck."

Climbing her body so we could kiss, I felt her arms circle my neck and she clung on tightly, our kiss exploding. My fingers were now coated with her hot gooey delicious juices. The squishy squelchy wet sounds from her pussy displayed her arousal, as my fingers now pushed deeper. In and out they plunged, as her pissy turned into a gooey soppy juice-covered pool of pleasure. Her hips thrust, and jiggled. She writhed, and squirmed, her legs falling wide open. She gave herself over to me completely. My hand was now fucking her sweet pussy, my fingers focusing on the sticky walls of her vagina, her sweet spot swollen, my thumb assaulting her clit, flicking and rubbing, pressing the sticky cotton over her swollen wriggly clit.

"Fucking hell, Max, Jesus... Fuck me."

Her mouth bit and sucked viciously on my lips as she broke our kiss to moan.

"Fuck, Christ, I'm going to come."

Her body stretched out, her muscles taut, her hips gyrating and bucking, her arms crushing our embrace. She bit my neck, her teeth digging in. "Oh fuck." It was a scream, an ear piercing deafening urgent cry as the pleasure oozed from her.

As she recovered, we kissed and embraced. "Christ what a come." She sighed. "God I needed that."

I stood, grabbed her by the hand and dragged her to the bedroom. "What are we doing?" She giggled.

"Making love properly," I gasped.

We fell into a giggling mess of tangled limbs onto the bed. It started with a kiss, as always, our mouths suctioned together.

I rolled her onto her back and kissed my way down her body, over her breasts, her nipples little diamonds cutting my tongue. Lower, over her tummy, her muscles flexing as I nibbled, tickling my way lower.

Her pussy pulsed as I ran my tongue along its length. "Oh my god," she gasped.

Her pussy tasted of her arousal, tangy, and delicious. Her juices soon covered my face as I slavered her pouting swollen labia. I wanted this to be huge, I took my time, slow and deliberate. I covered every centimetre of her swollen tangy lips with kisses, nibbles, and teasing bites. My fingers toyed with her entrance, the walls of her vagina clutching at my fingers as they dipped inside. Slow insistent thrusts, my tongue bathing her clitoral area. Rather than focusing on her squiggly worm. I sucked and nibbled the area around it.

"Oh fucking hell, bitch," she cooed in arousal.

With my fingers tucked close together, they plunged like a knife into her inveigling vagina. Faster and with more force, I built the tension, deeper, harder they dived in and out. Wet and soppy squelching sounds invaded. Her body was now an out of control writhing mass of urgent flesh. "Fucking hell, Jesus... Fuck." She panted. Her fingers knotted in my hair as she tried in vain to get more. Her arse bounced up and down as she bucked and jerked. Her body in a spasms.

Her orgasm, when it finally exploded, turned her to jelly. Totally spent, she just flopped back, and I slowly kissed my way up her body.

"Oh my god, Max, fucking hell. Darcy might be right. Fuck me, babe. I have never come like that."

We kissed licentiously; she seemed to enjoy the taste of her own desire. Her voice came as a whisper. "I suppose I better have something to eat as well." I sensed the unease in her voice.

"Not unless you want to. I'm happy, we can just fuck."

She giggled. "You said that earlier. How do we do that?"

"Have you heard of tribbing?" I asked softly.

"No, what is it?"

"You're about to find out."

I snuggled in tight against her, she rolled towards me until our breasts crushed together. I slid my leg under hers, then the other between her leg. Wriggling erotically, I moved, pushing my pussy against her thigh.

Our kiss reignited, our bodies wriggled, squirmed. I felt my pussy opening like a suction cup against her firm thighs. I wanted her to enjoy this as much as me. I rolled her a little, so my leg between hers could push up and rub her pussy.

As I moved, enjoying the feel of my pussy rubbing on her leg, she moved as well. I felt her twisting and writhing until her pussy, like mine, was suctioned on my leg. I felt the moist heat as she ground hard against me. My urgency grew quickly, I loved this position more than any other. We were able to maintain our kiss. My hands cupped and squeezed her breasts as I fucked her.

She broke our kiss long enough to yell. "Fuck... Oh god yes... Fuck."

My orgasm came first, my body covered in glistening droplets of perspiration. Lily was behind me, her body already sated, but now she was on a journey of self-discovery.

Her kisses were frantic, gasping, as she panted ferociously, her body working in tandem with mine until her climax erupted.

Exhausted, we crashed, our bodies tangled, her eyes close to mine, our breath mixing. Her mouth grazed softly along mine, her tongue sliding in a gentle caress. "Tribbing aye. God, I think I like it."

With those words hanging, the darkness took us.

********

The morning was clumsy. I felt her moving as she slid out of bed. I slid across behind her as she sat on the edge of the bed. My arms circled her waist , my lips nuzzled on her neck. "Good morning."

She turned her head to look back at me. "Hey, Max." Her voice was hesitant, wavering. Our lips met, and the kiss absorbed all the awkwardness. Her breasts filled my palms as she writhed back against me.

I rolled her onto her back and feasted on her sex, like a drunken misdirected vampire. Her orgasm consumed me, her rigid shuddering body giving over to the all conquering-orgasm.

"Jesus, is it always like this?" she said with a stifled giggle.

"No, sometimes, it's really, really good."

"Smart bitch. I mean, is it always this intense?"

"What are your plans for the day?" I asked.

"No plans, babe, why?"

"We could make love all afternoon."

She looked unconvinced. My kiss changed her mind. We never left the house for the rest of the day, and I fulfilled my obligations. I showed her lovemaking wasn't just about orgasm, sometimes, it was just fun to enjoy the warmth of another body.

"Jesus, Max, holy shit. What a day. God all mighty, babe."

We spent Sunday naked, cooking, kissing, making love. As she left to go and pick up Annie, I floated around the house. I felt lighter than air. I hadn't felt joy like it.

I watched as she unloaded the car and guided Annie inside. I saw her furtive glances across at my place, nervous and apprehensive.

I wandered around the house, I wanted to go over, but couldn't build the courage. I cooked dinner, relaxed around the house. What was she thinking? Did she hate me for taking advantage of her drunkenness? Was she disgusted? Was she excited?

I wiped the bench down again, just so I could check her house... Okay, it was the hundredth time I'd checked, but I stopped counting after ten.

As I wandered around, the angst grew, my blood pressure went up. I hated the way I felt. Hated that I might have destroyed the greatest friendship of my life.

I couldn't help it, tears trickled down my face, I bit down on my lip, enjoying the pain. At least it proved I was still there.

When my phone pinged, I grabbed for it. "R U OK?" A message from Lily.

Didn't she want to talk? "Yes, U?" I sent back.

"I'm scared. LUV U."

Holding the phone to my chest, I sighed. She loved me...

I dialled as I walked to the kitchen window, and I saw her sitting on her front step. I watched as she picked up the phone. "Hey, Max."

"Shit, I was panicking, I thought you might hate me."

"No, babes, I don't hate you, I'm pretty pissed though."

My smile evaporated. "You are?" I gasped desperately.

I heard her giggle. "Yeah, bitch. How the fuck am I going to take men seriously now?"

I laughed loudly as she replied, "Stop being a pervy bitch and come over. Annie's in bed, I can see you, I'm not blind, you know."

Sitting down beside her, she slipped her arm over my shoulder, and pulled me close. "What the hell are we going to do now?" she whispered.

I slid my arm around her waist, enjoying the closeness. "I don't know. Be honest, are you okay with last night?"

She leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. "Babes, last night was incredible, I mean wow. Come on, I have never ever come like that before. I can't believe it really happened. I just don't want things to get weird between us. I do love you, you're my best friend."

I could feel it coming, the let down, the gentle backing away. "So, what? You don't see a future?"

She smiled a thin rueful smile, her features exuding warmth. "Max, I love you, but not like that. God, the sex, holy shit, the sex was amazing. I mean wow. I never expected it to be like that, and I hope we can do that again, but, I don't want this to sound harsh. I love men; I love everything about them. They're crude, and rough, uncaring, hairy, uncouth. I love all that shit. I couldn't live without that."

I wish I could say it didn't hurt, but the truth was far from that. She had just slid a razor-blade thin dagger through my ribs, and I was bleeding out. I tried to make light of it. Put on a brave face. "Friends with benefits?"

She giggled as she kissed me. "God, I hope so. I need to learn everything. I need to know how you did that thing with your tongue. Jesus, girl, I'm still squishy."

"Then what do you want to do?"

She stood up, grabbed my hand, and said, "I want you to take me to bed. I want you to make wild passionate love to me."

"You're just going to use me as some occasional sex toy? Use me and abuse me, then throw me away?"

I tried to keep it light, inside my heart was dying a little more with every word.

"I'm not throwing you away," she said with a hint of annoyance. "Max, I like you a lot. You really are my best friend, and I don't want to lose that. If this is something you can't, or don't want to do, then we won't. I do not want to mislead you. I loved the sex, I absolutely adored that it was with you, I just can't see myself living like that. I need a man in my life."

"So when you find this man, I just have to crawl back under my rock, pretend I don't love you," I spat out caustically.

She looked stunned, her mouth moving, twitching. It took several minutes before she moved in close, our nipples touching, our faces that close I could feel her breath, hot, moist, enticing. "Max, I love you, too, just not like that. I'm sorry if last night has somehow ruined what we had. I didn't know you had those feelings for me. I thought we were just having fun."

Cringing, I tried to hold back the tears. "I'm sorry, but I got mixed up, I thought, after last night, and then you said you loved me..."

"No, I'm sorry. I didn't want to lead you on."

Her arms circled mine, our mouths touched lightly. "Is a fuck totally out of the question?"

I laughed ironically. "Hell no, if you're going to use me, then I need to get my money's worth."

"Good, now show me again how you did that thing with your tongue." As we walked inside, she said. "Just how long is that flaming tongue, anyway, I mean shit, girl, how did you do it?"

The lovemaking was intense, and powerful. I let my body do the talking. I wanted nothing more than to go to sleep in her arms, but she was worried about confusing Annie.

The long walk of shame at three in the morning was cold and seemed final. Was it a last kiss goodnight?

Annie stood in front of my desk, her smile thin and apologetic. "Good morning, Auntie Max. I'm sorry I was rude."

I knelt down in front of her and pulled her into a cuddle. "You weren't rude, Annie. I'm just glad you are okay."

She kissed me and smiled. "I'm okay. Mummy said we are coming over to cook brownies tonight."

And they did, we had a wonderful evening of baking, and Peppa pig. Things were a little tense between Lily and me, but there was some sneaky little hand holding, even a furtive kiss. It wasn't passionate, it wasn't lascivious, but it was warm.

Saturday, I walked into Lily's place, where Annie rushed into my arms and I lifted her up and gave her a cuddle. Lily was on the phone, and it seemed like a deep conversation. When she saw me, she quickly went outside.

Annie, dragged me into her room, and took great delight on showing me her new dolls house.

Lily walked in a few minutes later, looking a little grim. We shared a kiss, and she asked, "Coffee?"

"Yes, please."

We walked out to the kitchen, and as she got the mugs down, I said, "Looked like a deep conversation. Is there trouble?"

She sucked in a big breath and leaned back against the counter. "I don't want you to get mad, it was Darcy."

"What..." I spluttered in complete amazement. "Why are you talking to her?"

"Max, I liked her. After she stayed here, we remained in touch. I talk to her a couple of days a week. Babe, she loves you. God, it breaks my heart listening to her cry her heart out. Why won't you give her a chance?"

Stunned, no mortified, was closer to the truth. "Lily, I thought we were friends. I'm sick and tired of people telling me how much she loves me. You don't know, you only see the facade, you miss the bitchy demon that lives inside her."

I turned and headed for the door. "You can keep your coffee."

Annie came rushing out, the raised voices scaring her. She stood glaring up at me, her eyes showing the pain of conversations heard long ago. "Don't go Auntie."

Leaning down, I gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Sorry, babydoll. I have to go to the supermarket."

"Max..." Lily called after me, but I was already half way across the road. Angry, and with the frustrations growing exponentially, I jumped on my bike and pedalled. I pedalled harder than I had ever pedalled in my life. The tyres complained bitterly, as I headed for the coast road up towards Coromandel.

By the time I reached Te Puru, I was shattered. I'm not a cyclist. I love my bike and use it all around town, but this was madness. Luckily, it was a nice day. I crawled into a little dairy, ordered a milkshake and a couple of yummy looking kebabs. The little iron bench seat faced out over the firth of Thames. One of those magical days. The water, like glass, reflected the light beautifully. It sparkled, the only ripples the sea gulls landing and taking off.

The anger eased, my aching muscles saw to that. Hard to be angry when your body is screaming. "Fucking idiot."

Stretching out my straining legs, I had time to contemplate. Fuck Lily, she didn't want me anyway. I needed to be stronger. She was using me, she was lovely, and cute and sexy. But she was using me. As soon as some hunky guy came along, she was going to ditch me anyway. I was nothing more than a breathing toy.

123456...8