What Is Mine

Story Info
Sabine is made to submit through the ravishing of her wife.
3k words
3.5
14.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men appearing at her doorstep would serve as summons enough, but I sent a note for her as well.

It read simply 'Bring your wife.'

* * * * *

I waited a while to join them after the two were shown in. They would have been told to wait in the first-floor living room, spacious and empty. It was expected that I would be busy, even at this time of night, and appearances were important. They were most of what I did.

They would have been checked for weapons upon entry. I instructed the men to be thorough, but I wasn't expecting them to find anything. Sabine was arrogant, but she wasn't stupid. She would have come unarmed and she would have done as directed. As unorthodox as it was to bring a spouse when meeting with a captain, she would have no choice.

I waited to enter a little longer than I normally would. Sabine was angry and embarrassed to be caught, implicitly accused of wrongdoing by the invitation. No one met with me unless there was a problem. I wanted her to be flustered. I wanted her to wait.

When I was ready, I entered the room from an adjoining suite, closing the door behind me. "Sabine." I smiled thinly. "I'm so glad you could make it."

She stood, the younger woman at her side rising along with her. "My captain. I would never turn down so gracious an invitation." She responded with a crude attempt at her own feigned smile.

I waved at the white leather couch in the center of the room, indicating they should sit again. I sat in one of the matching formal chairs that confronted it.

"Is there a... particular reason you wanted to see me... us... tonight?" She was already nervous. I could skip the pleasantries.

I looked just slightly off to the side, framing my response. "Tell me, Sabine. In broad terms, what branches of my business have you been allocated?"

She stiffened. I had come to the doorstep of her misdeed, but not quite entered. She wasn't sure how dumb she should be. "Vineyards. Wine, spirits, your main distribution channels." She met my eye. "Ma'am."

I suppressed an indulgent smile at her genuine deference. "Tell me about... the Ze Dinis vineyards." I waved a few fingers, as if the thought had just occurred to me. "Anything in particular to note?"

Her jaw clenched when I brought the subject up directly. "Of course. I... have been keeping an eye on the harvests in the South with the winter coming sooner than expected. We'll try and obtain the water and seeds we need to-"

She talked for a short while about delivery and logistics, playing dumb. Clumsy of her. I had all but accused her directly. If she had owned her greed and mistakes, I might have had some sympathy.

She settled back as she talked, growing more comfortable in her misdirections.

If she wouldn't take the bait, I would feed it to her. I raised a hand to stop her droning. "If I wanted a strategy discussion, I needn't have pulled you from bed. Why is it that you think you are here?"

"I... I believed this to be a social call, lady... " She said, feigning some surprise. She was certainly stubborn.

"You think I would stay up so late on the sudden impulse to see you? You think so highly of yourself."

"I have always thought of our relationship as special." She bowed her head slightly only to glance up at me. "To me, you are like a mother." The pitiable look she tried to make fell flat on her face.

I imitated it, just as fake. "Oh sweetie." I let it drop. "I am not your mother."

Frustration grew out of her features. "But we are family, aren't we? That's why you can chastise me like this."

Obstinate child. If she could not be made to admit her own wrongdoing, I would put it in front of her. I would draw her guilt out of her another way.

I stood, and towered over her from across the room. "You are only family insofar as what you can offer it. You only belong to this family when you submit to it." Her shoulders were creeping upwards, her jaw was setting.

You have been maneuvering for your own gains, buying land you have no right to own, hoping I wouldn't see you if you stepped just outside of my territory. You have been whittling away at my vineyards, cobbling together your own, personal stake in my business."

Her face was pinched. She practically folded her arms in a huff. I made one more point before her tantrum broke. "Everything you hide, everything you have belongs to all of us."

She stood now, screaming at me. "Take whatever you want. What's mine belongs to the family, after all!" It was a terrible bluff. If I relented here, she would go behind my back and cause a mess trying to cover up what I already knew about. She needed to know that she was not in control, that there was nothing of hers that wasn't also mine.

I took a step forward and the pulse in her neck twitched. I let my gaze drift over to her wife, sitting passively next to her. The poor thing had her eyes solely on her feet for the entire conversation.She never would have been present for her wife's business, it wasn't her place.

I intended to use only her presence as leverage, something to put Sabine on edge. I wanted to communicate that there was nothing I couldn't reach, but she could serve more than one purpose if it was called for.

Not taking my eyes off the frightened thing, I walked toward the pair, and slowly circled the wide loveseat, coming to stand just behind them both. Sabine took her wife's hand in both of hers and it sat, limply there, gripped in fearful talons. She tried not to glare at me, territorial. I gently set my hand on the girl's shoulder furthest away from Sabine.

"I don't believe I told you," I let honey flow from my lips, "how beautiful your wife is."

The effect was immediate. Sabine's face contorted and twitched. Her darling's shoulder was all but trembling under the barest weight of my touch.

"Please don't touch my wife." Her words came out in a rush, anger barely pressed down by dread.

I slid the tip of my ring finger along the girl's shoulder and up her neck. I felt her shiver as she tilted her head to the side, exposing more for me to touch. I was surprised, she relented so easily.

"What's mine belongs to the family." I let Sabine's words echo out of my mouth and hang for a moment before snapping my eyes to hers. Her face set, stone still, as she finally realized her position. My point made, all that remained was to brutally hammer it in. I am nothing if not thorough.

My fingers gently collected and wrapped around the neck I was holding. Her chin lifted up, letting the tiniest moan escape. She was enjoying this. Knowing that, I would make sure to make her pleasure painfully obvious. Nothing inspires submission like a twisting knife.

I spoke slowly, disinterested. "Who is in control here, Sabine?"

"You are."

"What exactly do I control?"

"Everything." Her answers were quick and thoughtless. She wanted this to end. I drew it out.

"So this little thing," I tilted the girl's head back and looked upon her face, "is mine." The top of her head set against me, just below my ribs. Her eyes gasped opened, wide and sparkling green.

Sabine was having a hard time responding. Her body coiled like a spring. I let the girl's head fall forward and walked patiently around her side of the couch. I tilted her head with a curled index finger and thumb and watched her wife just beyond.

"Isn't that right?" I leaned in and gently kissed a blushing cheek. Sabine fumed, and my attention didn't waver from her reaction. I sat on the arm rest and kept kissing, drawing her little wife's lips toward mine. Her body gravitated toward me. Her hands trembled in her lap.

"Yes." Sabine was suddenly desperate, pleading, but not yet helpless.

"Mine. To do with," I kissed the corner of a parted mouth, "as I wish." I spoke into lips that opened slightly, wanting mine, afraid to do anything but be taken.

"... Yes." Her voice sank as she slumped back, as I kissed her wife. I fed the little hungry tongue with mine and let my hands roam, plough where they wanted. She gasped into my mouth as I possessed her. She yielded to my every desire.

I pushed back, straightening before her. She was shocked out of breath. "Stand." She did as she was bid, and I quickly undid her dress and let it fall around her. She did not try and stop me.

"Back onto the couch. I want you on all fours." She hurried to do as she was told, pressing her face into the crease of the couch's back and cushion. Sabine looked like she was rediscovering some of her rebellion at watching her submissive wife be taken from her, commanded.

"Turn and face her." I said, slapping the girl's rear. Look into her eyes."

I saw Sabine's chin stiffen.

"If you look away from her, Sabine, you will not leave together."

A new emotion flashed through her eyes. A pleading kind of worry. It was a look that finally said 'Please, anything but that.' My gaze was certain, I was unchanging. My promise stood. Slowly, slowly, Sabine's eyes met the girl's, pleading and sorry.

I bent over the woman's thin frame, my arms wrapping around and down her body. My hand ventured over and pressed into her lacy black thong, circling with probing fingers. No matter how I bent her hips and positioned her torso, her face clung close to Sabine, panting and moaning as I started to find pleasure between her legs.

She was a delicate thing; a few minutes of rapt attention and she was nearly ready to cum on my fingers. I slowed down expecting some complaint, but received none. She was completely at my disposal.

I lowered her damp underwear and returned to my torture, cruelly keeping her within an inch of orgasm without ever truly offering it. Her cries were becoming more desperate, and I keenly watched Sabine as she kept her eyes on her beautiful treasure, writhing in sweet torment.

I straightened and spread the legs in front of me out a little further, thong now stretched between them. I nuzzled her sex with the back of my knuckles and gently slipped two fingers inside of her as she whimpered. The sound was pitiable and sincere.

She tried to hold herself over Sabine, pressing into the back and arm of the couch to keep the two of them as separate as possible, but after a few minutes she melted, helpless and moaning. Her hands gripped the fabric of the couch, her neck rested over her wife's shoulder. I took pleasure in Sabine's grimace as she gingerly held her wife's head.

Dutifully, Sabine watched her wife be ravished, even when the little thing closed her eyes in rapture. As I drew on her ecstasy, she slid off Sabine's shoulder and braced her arms fully against the armrest. She was bent across the couch over Sabine, who shifted to the side and let her wife hang above her lap. Gingerly, she collected the hair from her wife's face and open, squealing mouth.

She really loved her. I nearly felt bad.

"Let yourself moan, girl. Tell your wife how much you're enjoying yourself.

She actually moaned louder in response.

"I want you to cum for me." Her fingers dug into the couch as I spoke. "I want you to cum until you need to be carried home."

"Stop it!" Cried Sabine. Regret covered her face almost as soon as she said it.

I grabbed the girl's hair at the base of her head and pulled her back to me. She straightened out as well as she was able, kneeling on the couch. I pulled my fingers from her sex slowly, savoring her low murmering.

"Stop it?" I asked Sabine, before sliding my dripping fingers into her wife's mouth. Her lips closed around them immediately. I felt her suck insistently as her tongue sought out her own wetness.

Disgust burned away the anger in Sabine's face. I let go of her wife and she fell forward, catching herself just in front of her wife. Her eyes never once left Sabine's.

Her hand reached for Sabine's leg, but the proud woman pulled away, finally looking away and closing her eyes. She raised one weak hand to separate them, finally severing the unbearable connection.

"I warned you, Sabine." I said. "Your wife stays here tonight."

Immediately she returned, fire and rage. "No!"

I pushed the girl down, pressed her face into the couch. She started to drool into the cushion and Sabine burned herself out.

"Please." She averted her eyes, from her wife and from me. I tested her:

Regarding her cooly, I spoke down on her with an upturned chin. "Everything I do to you is deserved. There is no way to stop it. No one to plead or appeal to. Do you see that now?"

"Yes... I do." Her shoulders hung around her, her body seemed to slump deeper than the pitiful form of her wife. We were almost finished.

I softened my tone slightly. "But I am not unduly cruel. I will give you a way to earn her back."

She looked back to me, not quite raising her head. Her petty games and obvious lies had been crushed to ash. I had broken her, dominated her as much as I had her wife. I would show her that once, and she would not forget.

"Up, girl." I spoke to the wife. She raised herself on shaky arms and I collected her. I held her to my torso, keeping her from falling and raising her on wobbly legs. Sabine looked into the couch where she had risen from. She looked defeated, powerless.

"Put your knees to the floor, Sabine." She looked a little startled, moving slowly, and shrank down below us. I slid around the feeble form of the girl I held and turned her so that she stood just in front of Sabine. I held her wife tightly with one arm around her midsection. I used my other hand to hold the underside of her jaw and direct her attention downward.

"Pleasure your wife, Sabine. You should know her every fold and underside. Bring her to climax with that spiteful tongue until I direct otherwise.

She looked for a moment like she might refuse. The resignation came over her slowly, weighing her down as she pressed herself on to her hands, lowering her mouth to rest before the girl's thighs.

She glanced at me before pushing her mouth between her wife's legs and letting her tongue naturally find whatever satisfaction still lay there. She was unhappy, contrite.

I held the girl while she shivered and shook. I was surprised at how little prompting it took to coax her into another orgasm. I held her neck as she climaxed, and her hands reached behind her, clutching my shirt and gasping.

When she finished convulsing, I bid Sabine stop and discarded her wife on the couch.

Sabine stood. "May we go now, ma'am?" She couldn't even meet my eye.

"We are not finished yet."

A flicker of an old flame stirred in her eyes. "But you said-"

"I gave you a chance to take your wife home." I looked at the poor thing, tired and fucked. "Now she must do the same."

I could see Sabine's brow furrow out of the corner of my eye. I ignored her.

"Up, girl." I smacked the insides of her thighs until she stirred. "Useless thing. You've done nothing tonight but be pleasured. You have only one thing to do. Up."

She gingerly lifted her body and stood, leaning heavily against the couch. She might not be able to walk home, but that wasn't my concern. She didn't need to stand for what I intended.

I moved and undressed Sabine's body like it was mine to manipulate. She looked uncomfortable, but did not protest. I seated her on one side of the couch, facing toward the other. I settled behind her, my back against the armrest. Pulling her close to me, I spread her legs open, one leaning against mine, the other over my thigh and hanging above the floor.

Finally regarding the girl again, I motioned for her to lay forward on the couch which she slumped into, relieved. She then crawled toward the open pair of legs in front of her, as instructed.

Sabine tried very hard not to let any pleasure show through her body, not to enjoy her wife being made to service her. She stiffly resisted the waves of bliss as they fought through her in a curious kind of repulsed ecstasy.

I held one of her breasts, pinching her nipple. "This, Sabine, is what it means to be mine." I spoke into her cheek. She didn't recoil, but only barely stopped herself from it. I reveled in her disgust, kissing her cheek, letting my tongue slide down her neck.

"Are you mine?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"This body of yours, the schemes your mind invents, the riches you make with your hands. Is all of that mine?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"That pretty wife between your legs. Is she mine?"

She was quiet for a long time. "Yes, captain."

She stiffly suffered through a clinging orgasm. I held her through it, as her wife insatiably dug for more between her legs. I had to place a firm hand on her needy head to make her stop. Sabine had had enough.

The quiet little thing would have fallen asleep right there, content in sweat and submission, were it not for Sabine. She was ready to leave and helped her darling down to the car that waited for them. I watched them leave, and sent instruction to ensure they made it home safely. Sabine would not defy me again. She was mine.