All Comments on 'What is Power Exchange?'

by Ginlover

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved this

Really enjoyed this story. Well written.

MsRrrrMsRrrrover 4 years ago
Beautiful

I've never identified with a story more. Thank You. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beautifully written

I was looking for something with hardcore BDSM in it to read to my DOM tonight since it will be virtual, but in all honesty, this is exactly how we started... it is simply perfect. Thank you!

JoyfulwishJoyfulwishover 4 years ago
<3

Broken sub. Completely relate. Ty

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 4 years ago
Loved This

"You're sharing the most secret side of you," he explained quietly. '"It's a gift, thank you."

I was already impressed, but the line quoted above made this story, for me anyway. But really, this line describes the mature understanding of a true Dom...which you crafted in a touching, sensitive way. Just a really well done story in both concept and execution. Congratulations !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Tantalizing

For a 1st effort, this is fantastic. I'd love to know what happens after she wakes from her slumber.

KumquatqueenKumquatqueenalmost 4 years ago

Actual people doing realistic d/s - hard to find on Lit. Thank you!

EmirusEmirusalmost 4 years ago

A good first story, in fact a very good first story, and the first thing I want to say is I enjoyed it. Very realistically portrayed.

When I see the writer has had the assistance of an editor with their first story I always think it’s a good thing because that usually means they’ve had assistance as regards grammar etc. Bad spelling and punctuation can ruin a good story. But also, and I know this sounds obvious, the editor has to read the story in order to edit it. The editor should then give their opinion on the story together with any constructive advice, and I stress constructive, they can give the writer and, provided it is constructive, the writer should take it into consideration. Some writers won’t do that in which case they’ve wasted both their time and that of the editor.

However, I have to say when I see a thank you to four people I wonder what the story was like before they got their hands on it. Because the writer has thanked them they’ve obviously taken the advice into consideration, which is not the same as acting on it, but with four people (and I can’t recall ever seeing as many) I wonder how much of the writer remains. Having already read two of your later stories I think probably a lot but I can’t get rid of the feeling I’d like to have seen the original, warts and all.

I would have known you were a British writer even without looking at your bio because of your use of the phrase “go on then.” I once used the phrase “I’ll give it a miss” in an email to an American friend and I had to explain it to her.

PickFictionPickFictionalmost 4 years ago
Well Done

But, that's what I'd expect from you. Well written, but the writing didn't detract from the story. Great job, Ms. Gin.

ScarelttScarelttover 3 years ago
Great start!

I’m looking forward to what’s next!

monkeykinglivesmonkeykinglivesover 3 years ago
Yes

Good first story. I'm pleased that you started with an exploration of the power exchange. In my stories, I'm more interested in the D/s dynamics than cartoon characters gyrating through cartoon sex. To paraphrase Bill Clinton, a dom, it's the psychology, stupid.

I'll look at your other stories.

Sweetiepie101Sweetiepie101about 3 years ago
Amazing

Amazing as always ❤

olivedaboveolivedabovealmost 3 years ago

Thank you…

… story made me feel normal =)

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029over 2 years ago

Short and sweet. Love me a gentle playful resourceful Dom. We need more of those in fiction and real life too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGinlover@Ginlover
“Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power.” Oscar Wilde. I am fasinated by human dynamics and interactions; how we change depending on the context and day. I’m not a Domme or a sub or a switch, I’m a nobody. A nobody wrapped up in a small woman with...