What is Power Exchange?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm dirty," I began. "A cheap, dirty slut." The tears started to fall. "But I want you so bad." I never cry in front of people, but strangely this was cathartic. "I'm sorry."

His thumb gently wiped the tears away. "And I am honoured to have gotten to meet you."

Through more tears I looked at him, confused.

"You're sharing the most secret side of you," he explained quietly. '"It's a gift, thank you."

He stifled my sobs with his mouth, his tongue dancing an age old rhythm. The weight pinning me eased and his thigh rocked between my legs. Almost instantly I arched against him. The warmth bloomed down my chest and my stomach clenched. I gyrated up. White light flashed and I cried out into his kiss. Convulsions raced through my body as I rode the orgasm. I didn't care I'd basically fucked myself on his leg; the wash of relief was too great.

I drifted back to reality, with intermittent twitches of post-orgasmic pleasure. Sam held me close, stroking my shoulder.

"There's my girl. Feeling not thinking is good, isn't it, baby?"

"Uh huh," I managed, slowly catching my breath, nuzzled into the crook of his neck.

Sam gathered me up in his arms and stood up. "Let's get you to bed."

I wrapped my hands around his neck. I needed to muster the energy to get him off too, but lying cradled in his hold was too damn good to resist. He climbed the stairs and gently set me on the bed. I made the effort to look pointedly at his throbbing cock, still standing proudly from his jeans. I licked my lips and slowly met his eyes.

"Not this time," Sam said, handing me a glass of water. "Drink this. At least half or I'll rethink the no spanking agreement."

I giggled, dutifully sipping the water. Right now I'd agree to spanking, caning - hell anything he wanted. He slipped his jeans off and my heart sang; he was going to get into bed with me. I lay back as he pulled his shirt over his head. I wondered if I had the energy to give him a blow job. Failing that, I hoped he'd just fuck me so I didn't have to work so hard. All I wanted to do was sleep, but that was selfish, I needed to return the favour first.

I reached for his cock as he climbed onto the bed.

"No, sweetheart," he said firmly. He caught my waist and turned me over, pulling my back against his chest.

"But you." I wriggled against him.

Sam's hands clamped almost painfully on my hips, stopping my efforts. 'I'm still in control here and you're going to sleep. Do you understand?"

"Yes," I said, sticking my lower lip out, even though he couldn't see with his face buried in the back of my hair.

"Give me one more 'Sir' and I'll help you go to sleep."

Stifling a yawn I doubted I needed his help, but with a slight smile I mumbled, "Yes, Sir."

He moved away and firm hands swept over my back. The touch was in no way erotic. The relaxing massage soon lulled me into a drifting stupor. One final yawn and I gave into unconsciousness.

12