What is Submission?

Info
A look into a submissive’s heart
34 words
4.67
9.7k
6
4
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An in depth look on what it truly means to submit to a partner, a discussion on power dynamics in the real world and in kink and a guided lesson in being submissive.


--:--
--:--
1.0
Tempest_Wolfsong
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
REDtheRed77REDtheRed778 months ago

For me as a guy that is both an Alpha and Submissive submitting is entrusting to the one that I love in humility mentally meek giving her all of my love physically, mentally, and deep within my heart. Submitting is also serving her with my best in obedience. Coming to this was a hard road. My ego was so broken that I cried my heart and eyes out over the phone that fateful night. Having to learn how to control my rage emotions to make and allow myself to become vulnerable weakened in my emotional state of mind. As an Alpha it was hard to do all of that. Learning how to communicate as a Submissive was like re-learning all over again as a boy. As a guy letting go of ego is the hardest thing to do. Making myself embrace and accept being balanced was a hard task. The surrender to all of this is the most liberating thing I've ever experienced. I'm free to be the Alpha guy in public and free in private to be the Submissive that I am inside. I'm really glad I took my own challenge a year ago to self-reflect upon myself and my own behaviors. It was a very long year full of twist and turns and ditches, and falls. It was well worth it all.

If you are a guy and you are feeling afraid about becoming the submissive that you really are, DON'T BE AFRAID. You are not weak but strong. You will become stronger as a guy and be more manly. Please don't listen to what these Alpha Men say, they are the ones really afraid. They are afraid of having their egos squashed. Their ego is the only thing that matters and what keeping them from experiencing what real love is. They'll never experience the whole breadth of emotions and the depths of love. Love yourself first by getting real with yourself and then love that woman that you so dearly love by surrendering to her in meekness.

Thanks for making this opportunity to share this. Love the content.

Icetiger1227Icetiger1227over 3 years ago
Soothing Honesty with a honey voice

This is a very intelligent, sensual, journey that reverberates inside the mind from ear to ear. Thank you for the insight and honesty.

eric29576eric29576over 3 years ago
Love TW. Merci beacoup pour...'letting go'

ooxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

"To submit means to trust somebody" - beautiful and perfectly expressed thoughts around being a Sub

Share this

Similar Stories

Isn't That Why I'm Here? To Be Used Your good girl knows exactly what you need. (Two Versions)in Audio
My Salacious Amenity Male POV meant for Audio Story.in BDSM
Amorous Goods: Vikki's Turn A woman inherits a magical store. Things change...for best?in Mind Control
Seduced at the Roller Rink It's 1980-something and your crush finally makes her move.in Audio
Hypnotised at the Party A bunny-woman is hypnotised and pleases the party guests...in Mind Control
More Stories