What is the GHH Club? Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bev released the wrestling hold, and got to her knees. She spent another minute working Carolyn's bared breasts, nipples firmly erect, with hands, mouth and tongue -- now it was more like a gentle torture than anything related to the match. Then Bev put her hand inside the panties, deep finger-fucking while Carolyn twisted and moaned, We heard her whisper, "Now, please, please."

Bev peeled the panties off, while Carolyn visibly lifted her hips to make the removal easier. She spread Carolyn's legs, practically a spread-eagle, then reached under the mat and retrieved a prop that had been made available to either wrestler when she had earned a victory position. Bev returned to her knees, now between Carolyn's legs. Carolyn lifted her head, could see what was about to happen, and laid her head back, eyes closed again. As the vibrator touched her inner thighs, her moans grew louder, her back began to arch in anticipation. Bev used the vibrator to tease a bit more, but seemed to realize that a new, more urgent, "Please, now. please" meant that her friend Carolyn -- outside the role of wrestling opponent -- was begging for release. Bev put the vibrator to work, firmly and apparently expertly. Carolyn's orgasm was swift and surely award-winning. Moans, screams, hips bucking, then finally slumping back on the mat, leg's still spread, pussy glistening, totally defeated.

When Jim and I discussed this amazing voyeuristic moment, he said his 'I'll never-forget-it' reaction related strictly to the two-for-the-money chance to see his greatest turn-on. If I'm honest, I think my inner-bi was activated. On a couple drunken college nights, I had erotic moments with a sorority sister named Angela. She and I went on to live straight lives, but I can still remember the difference between the feeling of Angela's hands and mouth compared to the mauling that many college guys thought made them manly.

I hope these examples let you see the amazing opportunity Jim and I are having. You might have noticed that I've been saving my own first-fantasies. I'm also saving my personal birthday gift from Roger and Gary, the 'Go Home Hot' club's main guys.

Stay tuned for Episode 2.

12