What Just Happened? Ch. 06

Story Info
Ed visits his old boss, starting incestuous group sex.
6.6k words
4.6
43k
37

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the sixth installment in an ongoing story, in which our hero, Ed, got really sick during the pandemic, then woke up to find two evangelical church ladies knocking on his door. Without understanding fully what was going on, he quickly learned they thought anything he told or asked of them of a sexual nature was perfectly normal. Since then he's fucked a barista in a coffee shop while her boss hung around, then ass fucked a redhead who had just accepted a proposal in a park, with bystanders wandering around, before going on to various other perverted adventures. I suggest you go back and read the first three installments before reading this one, or just jump in. This is the longest installment of the story so far, and I'd love to hear what y'all think!

***

Before I left my apartment, I did a search through my email in-box. I've got a bad habit of not deleting things, so a simple word search soon turned up a Christmas invitation sent out to "all employees," back when I was still working from my then boss, Mr. Edmonds. I memorized the address, noting without surprise that it was in a ritzy part of town, then grabbed my keys. I left my apartment feeling kind of weird. My sister Sandy was a pain in the ass, but she was also right. I needed to get back to work before I ran out of money. Oh, I also felt weird about having her blow me, but at least I didn't fuck her. Sure, I'd thought about it, but I didn't. I rationalized that she hadn't minded blowing me, and it's not like it's sex, right?

This was going through my mind as I drove down a beautiful tree-lined street in a neighborhood where each house was as big as my entire apartment building. I thought about how the people living in these houses probably didn't even know how good things were for them—it was just normal. Well, it wasn't normal for me. I lived in a shitty apartment and had trouble paying my bills, especially since I'd been furloughed due to the pandemic, leaving me out of work for months, and now the government had dropped the ball on the extra unemployment money that had been keeping people like me afloat. I needed to do something fast.

As I slowly drove my shitbox Honda down the street, peering at numbers as I drove by houses, I was thinking about how ironic it was that I had gained the ability to control minds after I'd gotten sick with the coronavirus, or at least that's what I thought I was sick with, but I hadn't been able to figure out how to make any money off my mind tricks. Apparently, I could fuck anyone I wanted... well, any woman I wanted, I hadn't—and wouldn't—try fucking guys, but if I asked for money, free stuff, or whatever, people balked. I had no idea why. Well, I had an idea—I thought it might be because sex and sexuality are such primal emotions, that orders dealing with sex had more impact. Or that it was just because I had always been a pervert, so I was just tuned into sexual orders more. Whatever the reason, so far, I'd had very little success with orders or suggestions of a non-sexual nature, but my success rate with orders and suggestions of a sexual nature was 100%. Hell, it even seemed that the attitudes my power instilled stuck with people after I'd left. After all, the barista at Starhut not only hadn't called the cops after I got her to blow me, but when I came back acted like the whole previous episode was nothing but normal.

Still, I had to be careful, as my new ability clearly had serious limitations. But that didn't mean I couldn't use it for things other than sex. Or at least I hoped that was the case, which is what I was thinking about as I saw the number I was looking for on the big house I was approaching.

I was glad I hadn't deleted the electronic invitation Mr. Edmonds sent out, in spite of the fact I had no interest in attending the office Christmas party. I had a plan, or at least I had something adjacent to a plan, as I pulled into the driveway, but I really wasn't sure how viable it was. I knew Mr. Edmonds was pretty big on his Christian identity, like a lot of businesspeople here in the South. He'd had a big cross and several placards about Jesus on his wall, posters around the office, and even opened meetings with a prayer of all things. I also knew that he was big on helping his friends rather than just anyone, and rather than seeing that as contradicting his Christian identity, he somehow saw it as being part of it. Maybe the Apostles were the first "old boys network?" Whatever, it didn't really matter to me how he squared that circle, if I could figure out how to make it work for me.

I pulled my beat-up old car into the Edmonds' driveway, and got out wondering how I was going to clear the first hurdle of getting into the house. Apparently, I could mind control someone to fuck me, but I doubted if I could use that to get through the front door. As I thought about this problem I realized I could hear a woman's voice from around back. Could this be the bit of luck I needed?

Instead of heading to the front door, I walked around the side of the house and saw a gate that led through the privacy fence. Finding it unlocked I walked through and found a huge pool, an even larger back yard, and a gorgeous blonde in a bikini next to the pool. I'd seen her before, and she wasn't the sort of woman I was likely to forget. She was a bit taller than I usually went for, probably only a couple of inches shorter than my 6 feet, and though she was probably in her forties and thus old enough to be my mom, she was clearly in better shape than me as she had very little fat on her. Her blonde hair was probably as fake as the big tits her bikini strained to cover, but both her hair and those jugs were well done and looked real enough to me. I knew that Mrs. Edmonds had been a cheerleader at a Big Ten school back when she met the future Mr. Edmonds, who was a linebacker on the team, and she would still clearly look great in a cheer uniform.

As I thought all that, it hit me that I should have paid more attention to the old invitation, as I had no idea what her name was besides "Mrs. Edmonds." However, it was too late to look the invitation up again, because as I stepped into the backyard, she ended a call she was on, and turned to look at me as she said, "yes?"

She was wearing a big floppy hat and shades to protect her against the hot Southern sun, but in spite of that I could tell she was merely curious, rather than alarmed, by me walking into the backyard. I hadn't bothered to put my mask on—after all, I hadn't exactly been practicing social distancing while I mind controlled women to fuck me—so I put on a disarming smile instead. I said, "Hello Mrs. Edmonds, my name is Ed..." realizing at that moment how close my name was to their last name, then forged on, "I don't know if you remember me or not, but I worked for your husband?"

She nodded and said, "Oh yes, of course," but I could tell she had no idea who I was, which was fine. "Is Tom expecting you?"

Tom! That was his name. I kept the smile up as I walked toward her and said, "No, but I have some ideas I wanted to run by him. Go ahead and take your bikini off."

Without changing her expression, she raised up and reached around behind her to unhook her top as she said, "Oh, okay. Well..." her top popped off, revealing two glorious tits. Fake or not, they looked real enough to me, either big C cups or small Ds, with cute pink little nipples. She stood up as she continued speaking, "I think he's in his study," and leaned over, letting her tits hang as she slid her bikini bottoms down, then stood back up. I was disappointed to see she had a trimmed, but still furry, bush, but was pleased to see that the carpet did in fact match the drapes, so she was a real blonde after all. I admired her tan lines as she asked, "do you know where that is, or should I show you the way?"

I stepped closer to her as she stood unselfconsciously nude and felt up her tits. They were very firm but still felt nice in my hands. Her nipples responded to my touch, so I pulled on them as she cocked her head to await my reply. I said, "spread your legs a bit," and she did so, allowing me to fondle her pussy a bit. It was slightly moist, but probably from sweat or pool water, so I said, "it turns you on to be felt up."

The effect wasn't quite instantaneous, but close enough; as I felt her pussy juice up she moaned a little. I slid a finger into her slit, while I worked one of her nipples with my other hand. I could feel my cock springing to life in spite of the fact that my sister had sucked a load out of me not that long ago. Thinking of that I said, "Mrs. Edmonds, how often do you and your husband fuck?"

She was flushed now, as she said, "A couple of times a week, usually."

I slid another finger into her cunt and finger banged her a bit more earnestly, as I asked, "Do you like sex with him? Do you fuck anyone else?"

She was squirming a bit as she shrugged. "It's okay, and it keeps him happy. And no, I don't have sex with anyone else, I'm a good Christian woman."

Hearing her say that prompted me to slide another finger into her twat, and I was now three fingers deep inside of her, with her juices coating my hand. I then asked, "What about blowjobs, do you suck his cock? What about anal, does he fuck your ass?"

She made a little face and replied, "Ugg, no way. Good women don't do things like that, and Godly husbands don't ask that of their wives."

I fingered her more earnestly, as she started to pant, and said, "cum Mrs. Edmonds."

She grabbed my hand and shuddered as she came and I could feel her juices running all over my hand. I pulled it out and held my fingers to her lips, saying, "suck my hand clean."

She immediately opened her plump lips, and I finger fucked her face as she licked her own cunt juice off my hand. My cock was hard as a rock, so I pulled my hand out, grabbed up a towel, and dropped it on the pool deck. Then I said, "Get on your knees and suck my cock, Mrs. Edmonds."

Without hesitating, she dropped to her knees as I fished my hard cock out. She took it in her hand, kissed it, and licked her tongue around the head and my shaft, but she wasn't kidding about not sucking cock. She clearly had no real idea what she was doing, so I said, "open your mouth and I'm going to slide my cock in. Use your lips on the shaft, and don't let your teeth touch my cock." She did as I said, and I slid my cock into her fuckhole, feeling those plump lips squeeze my cock. Then I went on, "Bob your head back and forth, taking as much as you can into your mouth without choking. Use your tongue on the head of my cock too. Oh, and use your fingertips on my balls." She immediately went to work, and I savored the feeling of her warm mouth and her stroking fingers. She'd never sucked cocked before, but she seemed like a natural, though she stopped after taking just a few inches into her mouth. I enjoyed the feeling for a bit, then said, "it turns you on to suck cock, Mrs. Edmonds," causing her to moan around my cock. "Now you're going to learn to take it deeper."

I held her head in my hands, and pushed to the back of her mouth, then a little further, feeling her throat against the head of my cock. "Relax your throat, I'm coming in..." and I pushed into her throat with a little pop, then eased forward until only about an inch was left, before she involuntarily pulled back as she coughed.

Her hand flew up to her throat as she said, "oh my, sorry about that..." then coughed again.

I just said, "No problem Mrs... hey, you were just sucking my cock, so it's silly to call you Mrs. Edmonds. What's your first name?"

She looked up at me as she pulled her glasses off and wiped away some tears, caused by my cock in her throat. She had beautiful blue eyes. "It's Cheryl," then held out a hand to shake.

It felt absurd with her naked on her knees, but I took her hand and shook it. "Nice meeting you, ma'am," I said. "Weren't you going to take me to go talk to your husband... I mean, Tom?"

She said, "Oh, yes." And stood up suddenly enough to make her boobs jiggle just a bit. "Come this way," she said as she turned, revealing a great ass that had obviously benefited from a lot of aerobics over the years. Sure, it looked like her ass had probably spread just a little bit as she had aged but I like thick asses anyway. As far as I was concerned, she could stand to let it get even bigger.

I pulled my underwear up to keep my cock from bobbing around but stepped out of my pants as I moved to follow her, since I planned to be naked and fucking soon anyway. On a whim, I slapped her ass, pleased to see it jiggle. Cheryl made a small noise, but just walked toward a sliding-glass door as I followed.

Cheryl pulled the door open and stepped through, calling out as she did, "Tom, there's someone here to see you." The air conditioning slapped me like a physical force, and I noticed goosebumps broke out along Cheryl's arms and her nipples looked hard enough to cut diamonds.

I heard my old boss, Mr. Edmonds, call out, "on my way. " I guess I could call him Tom since his wife had sucked my dick. In a moment he appeared out of a room off the living room, which was itself as big as my entire apartment. For just a second my heart skipped a beat; as he looked at his naked wife and me in my underwear his face creased in what I first took to be anger. As a former linebacker at a D-1 school, he's a big man, several inches over six feet tall and I'm guessing over 250 pounds. Sure, he's old enough to be my dad, but he could still kick my ass without breaking a sweat. But then his face relaxed as he stepped into the room and I realized he'd just been trying to place me when he said, "Ed, right?"

I stepped forward and said, "Yes sir. I was a tech editor at your company before I got furloughed," and in defiance of social distancing guidelines I put out the hand I'd been using to hold his wife's head while she blew me.

He took my hand in one of his big paws and delivered the sort of bone-crushing grip I assume they teach in business school, then said, "What brings you here today, Ed? I've called a few people back to work, but business is slow due to the pandemic so we're running a skeleton force."

I saw Cheryl start to go back outside, leaving us to our talk, but that wouldn't do at all. I needed her for my plan but I knew I couldn't just order her to stay, so I blurted out the first thing that came to mind, "Hold on Cheryl, come over here and blow me."

She stopped in her tracks, turned toward me, and said, "of course," and walked over to me. Then she politely said to her husband, "excuse me Tom," motioning for him to make a bit of room. He said, "of course," and stepped back a pace, allowing her to kneel on the plush carpet. Since I was only wearing underwear, she was able to pull it down easily, and started licking my cock back to full mast. I looked down at her, and the sight of her beautiful lips on my cock and her big beautiful tits swaying as she went to work made my dick hard as a rock. She then took the head of my cock in her mouth and twirled her tongue around it before starting to bob on my cock. Hard to believe she'd never sucked a cock until just a few minutes ago.

Tom glanced down at her, but then looked back at me as I said, "see, Mr. Edmonds, I have some ideas about how to improve the quality of the work we do while saving money..."

Tom just shook his head and grimaced. "Thanks for the thought, son," as he spoke I put my hand in his wife's soft hair and pulled her face forward, feeling my cock bump up against her throat, then just left my hand on her head as she bobbed and sucked on my cock. Her hair was silky soft, and her lips and tongue felt like heaven on my shaft, but her husband ignored all this as if it were the most normal thing in the world. He continued, "We're just not busy enough to be able to even think about cost-saving measures right now as we're barely hanging on. Like I said, the handful of people I have brought back are able to handle the work, so if you don't mind..." and he motioned toward the door.

I replied, "Mr. Edmonds, Mrs. Edmonds here—Cheryl—was telling me that she's never sucked your cock, is that true?" I ended my sentence with a small involuntary groan as I pulled her head forward and she managed to get the head of my cock into her throat. I felt her throat muscles constrict around the head of my cock and it felt great, then she backed off to bob again.

Tom looked down at her and said, "No, she's a good Christian woman, so I wouldn't even ask her to do a thing like that."

Still guiding her head back and forth on my cock, I said, "but surely you've had blowjobs before, right?"

Tom nodded. "I have, but not for a long time. When I was in college, I was a football star you know, and girls threw themselves at me. I had some wild experiences before I found Jesus."

Cheryl had started masturbating while she blew me, moaning around my cock as she did so. Earlier I'd told her that sucking cock turned her on and I guess the command was still in effect. I said to Tom, "Well, then you know how great a good blowjob feels, take your dick out so Cheryl can blow you."

Tom unbuckled his pants as Cheryl kept blowing me, pulled them down to reveal a pair of silk boxers, then dropped those to reveal an impressive looking cock, even if it was only semi hard. I said, "Cheryl, take your husband's cock in your right hand and use your left on my cock. Stroke me while you blow him for a while, then switch back to sucking my cock."

Without pausing a beat, she reached over and took his hardening cock, while letting my cock out of her mouth with a little pop sound. She stroked me as she turned her head to start sucking Tom's cock, causing him to moan. He said, "Praise Jesus, I'd forgotten how good that feels." His cock was rock hard now, and I tried not to be jealous of the fact that he was at least an inch longer than my 7 inches, and thicker to boot.

I spoke up and said, "hey, Tom—is it okay if I call you Tom?"

He waved a hand at me as Cheryl popped his cock out out of her mouth to lavish some attention on my dick for a moment, and said, "Of course, of course."

I said, "Tom, why don't you go over and sit on the couch so Cheryl can blow you while I fuck her from behind."

He nodded and said, "good idea!" He then stepped out of his pants and underwear as he walked over to the couch to sit facing the window.

I popped my dick out of Cheryl's mouth and said, "alright, go get on your knees and blow your husband, getting hornier every second as you do."

She smiled and said, "sure!" and walked over, knelt in front of him, and sat up a slow rhythm, bobbing and sucking on his cock.

I walked over behind her, and said, "get up on your knees with your ass out a little more," and without a word, she did so. I rubbed my cock against her dripping slit, then slid fully in. It felt much different than the barista's pussy had, looser but still warm, wet, and wonderful. I guess taking regular dickings from her big-cocked husband had stretched her out, or maybe it was having a kid. As I grabbed her hips and started fucking her, I realized I'd never fucked an actual mom before. Look at me, now I was an actual mother fucker!

Tom was groaning with pleasure. Unprompted he tangled his hand in Cheryl's hair to get a grip, which he promptly used to start fucking her face up and down on his cock. Hell, if I hadn't had a blowjob in decades, I'd be getting into it too.

I looked down at Cheryl's heart-shaped ass and her little brown hole, then wet my thumb in my mouth before I pushed it unceremoniously into her asshole. She jumped and made a little sound, but with her mouth full of her husband's cock I couldn't make out what she said, if anything. On a whim, I asked Tom, "hey, have you ever cheated on Cheryl, fucked anyone else?"

12