What Just Happened? Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shook his head and said, "of course not, I'm a godly man son," then ground his wife's face down onto his cock, causing her to gurgle as he penetrated her throat.

I shook my head at the thought of fucking the same woman for decades, even one as beautiful as Cheryl. About then I heard someone coming down the stairs and looked up to see a gorgeous girl, not more than 20, bouncing down the steps. And I do mean bouncing, because with each little hop step down the stairs, her beautifully full C cup tits bounced under her "Jesus Saves" t-shirt. For a split second my mind screamed, "Oh fuck, I'm busted!" But she just smiled as she came toward us and said, "Hi daddy, hi mommy," as she came up and kissed her mostly naked dad on the cheek.

He grunted as she did so, clearly getting close to blowing his load in his wife's mouth. I had paused fucking Cheryl as her daughter had bounced down the stairs, but now I slammed back into her cunt causing her to moan around Tom's cock. I felt her pussy convulse in an orgasm around my dick.

The girl was, as I said, about 20, with hair a darker shade of blonde than her mom's, tending toward brown. She was shorter than her mom, about 5'5" or so, and had a fresh athletic look and demeanor about her. She smiled as she looked at me, and said to Tom, "Daddy, who's this?"

He said, "This is one of my employees..." I didn't correct him, that I wasn't actually working for him right now, as he said, "Ed...OH FUCK, TAKE MY CUM..." he suddenly roared out as he gripped Cheryl's head, clearly pumping a massive load into her mouth.

Having a thought, I quickly said to Cheryl, "hold his cum in your mouth and don't swallow, but don't spit either."

Tom pumped what looked like gallons of cum into her mouth, as he spasmed and jerked, holding Cheryl's head in his big hands as he filled her mouth full of his load. His daughter, whatever her name was, smiled pleasantly as if her mom hadn't been getting spitroasted right in front of her, before her dad came like a geyser. She said, "Mom, do you know where my running shoes are?"

Tom fell back onto the couch, clearly exhausted, and Cheryl raised her head up to look at her daughter. My balls were starting to boil from the filthy scene playing out before me, but I pulled back and popped my cock out of Cheryl's sloppy pussy so I could lean over and see her face. I'd told her to catch Tom's load in her mouth and hold it, and it was obvious she'd tried, but had not been completely successful. Cum had leaked out of her mouth and down onto her big tits in slimy, sexy ropes. She looked like she wanted to respond to her daughter, but hey, it's hard to talk with a massive load of cum in your mouth, I guess. So I decided to be a nice guy and help her out, by saying to the girl, "Hey, what's your name?"

She looked at me as I stood there, my raging hard on bobbing in front of me wet with her mom's pussy juices. She said politely, "Oh, where are my manners?" and gave me a little wave, "My name's Shelby."

I responded, "well Shelby, it makes you fucking hot to see us all naked like this." As I said that, it was like a new reality sunk into her mind and she gave a little shudder as a flush crept up her neck and her nipples instantly sprang into prominence beneath her shirt.

Now that I knew her name, I followed up with, "Shelby, make out with your mom, feel up her tits and use lots of tongue. Cheryl, it makes you hot to make out with your daughter—share Tom's cum with her and each of you swallow some."

The two women fell together and instantly started making out as if they'd wanted to do so their entire lives. Shelby pawed and grasped at her mom's tits and nipples and Cheryl responded in kind, though she couldn't get at her daughter's tits easily because of her shirt and bra. I looked around and saw Tom's liquor cabinet and asked him, "Hey Tom, we're friends now that we double-teamed your wife and I got her to blow you, right?"

He nodded and said, "yeah, yeah I guess we are. That was awesome."

Perfect. I said, "So I'm getting a little parched—mind if I get myself a drink?"

I waved toward the liquor cabinet and he leaned over to look around his daughter and wife as they furiously made out. I noted with interest that Cheryl was starting to pull at Shelby's shirt so she could get at her daughter's tits better. Tim ignored all this and said, "Sure Ed. Fix me a scotch, the Johnny Walker Blue."

I wandered over to the liquor cabinet and opened it up to find a small fridge, which contained ice and cold beer, as well as racks of various kinds of liquors. I don't know much about scotch, so I had to dig around a bit to find the Johnny Walker, feeling a bit foolish once I realized that it really stood out due to it's blue label. I asked Tom, "You want ice in that?"

He looked at me as if I'd just taken a shit in the floor as he said, "In good scotch? Heck no son." Then laughed. "You've got a lot to learn kid."

I just chuckled, more than happy to take a bit of ribbing given the circumstances. I poured some into a short glass, looked at it, poured a bit more, and decided half full was about right. I grabbed a cold beer for myself and raised up in time to see Shelby licking some of her dad's cum off her mom's tits. Nice.

I walked over to the couch and handed Tom his drink, causing him to toss his head back and laugh. "Son, that's a helluva pour—pardon my language."

I wasn't sure what he meant exactly, so I just shrugged it off and plopped down next to him, our bare asses almost touching as I watched the mom and daughter lesbian show going on right in front of me. I pointed toward them with my beer bottle and said, "That's fucking hot, isn't it, Tom?"

He looked at the two women as if seeing them for the very first time. "Huh? Well, now that you mention it, yeah, I guess it is."

I spoke up, "Hey ladies, before today, have either of you ever tasted cum?"

Cheryl said, "Never," as she licked one of her daughter's beautifully perky tits, standing up as if gravity didn't exist.

Shelby moaned, clearly turned on by what her mom was doing to her tit. "Nuh uh. I've smelled it a little, after giving my boyfriend a handjob, but I've never tasted it."

I chuckled, "So Shelby, the first cum you ever tasted was your dad's? That's awesome. You said handjobs—are you a virgin?"

Cheryl was licking and biting at one of her daughter's nipples, while she pulled and pinched at the other, as Shelby said breathlessly, "Yeah, of course I am. Momma and daddy have always taught me that good girls don't have sex before marriage."

I said, "Yeah, well, that doesn't work for me. Shelby, strip naked and go 69 with your mom."

Shelby looked puzzled and said, "69?"

Her mom said, "we're going to lick each other's vaginas at the same time, sweetie. Here, I'll show you..." as she started pulling Shelby's pants off. Shelby was wearing boring white granny panties, but she had a pert little ass that made my already hard dick quiver. When her mom peeled her panties down, I saw that Shelby had a full bush that was trimmed just enough for a bikini. Oh well, nobody's perfect.

I spoke, "Ladies, you're both super turned on and into the idea of going down on one another. Tom, you find this hot as hell."

He took a slug of his scotch and said, "YEAH I do!" I could see his cock starting to get hard again as he watched his wife and daughter go after one another.

I wanted to wait awhile because I had gotten pretty close to cumming while fucking Cheryl, and I planned to savor the upcoming mother-daughter action. I kicked back and enjoyed the scene as Cheryl gently pushed her daughter down onto the thick carpet, then turned so she could put her pussy over Shelby's mouth. Like the good girl she was, Shelby started licking at her mom's pussy right away. Cheryl pulled at her daughter's nipples as she sat on her face, and said, "use your tongue against mommy's clit baby—that's the spot where you touch yourself when you masturbate... yeah...yeah, right there... now put two of your fingers inside mommy's pussy... yeah...yeah...now another...your fingers are so tiny, put them all in there baby while you lick mommy's clit...oh yeah, that's it..."

Cheryl then leaned over and starting licking at her daughter's pussy, pushing at her little clit while she fingered her tight, virgin cunt. She looked like she knew what she was doing, which was reinforced by Shelby moaning into her mom's pussy, followed up by thrashing as she came. I spoke up and asked, "Cheryl, have you ever licked pussy before?"

She raised up and looked at me, her face gleaming with her daughter's pussy juice, and said, "Uh huh, but not since college. Tom and I found Jesus together and I've been on the straight and narrow ever since."

I laughed. "Fantastic. Hey, do you have any lube around here?"

Cheryl said, "Yes, I still have some in my purse from the last romantic weekend Tom and I had. My purse is over there next to the front door."

Watching this mom and daughter lesbian show was really turning me on, and glancing over at Tom, it looked like it was having an effect on him too. Time to do a little fucking. I got up and went over to Cheryl's purse, sitting on a table next to the front door. I found the lube and got it out, uncapping it as I walked over to the ladies. I squirted some into my hand and lubed my cock up, then told Tom, "Hey, you're going to pop your daughter's cherry and it turns you on." I'd never been turned on by the thought of fucking a virgin, but the thought of watching a father deflower his own daughter was hot as hell, which is why I'd designated him for the honor of breaking her in.

I tossed him the lube and he started slathering his cock up as he grinned. I said to the ladies, "Alright, y'all stay right where you are and keep working on each other. Cheryl, I'm going to ass fuck you, and its going to turn you on. Shelby, keep tonguing your mom's pussy. Tom, get over there and fuck your daughter while your wife tongues her pussy and your dick. Take it easy on her, though—that's a big dick you're carrying and your daughter's a virgin after all."

Tom stood up, lubing his fat cock as he did. I had to admit, thinking about him stuffing that fat thing into his daughter's tight virginal box turned me on. My dick was throbbing and leaking pre-cum, which would help with what I planned. I stepped over to Cheryl's beautiful virginal ass and lined my dick up with her tight hole, then looked over at Tom. "Okay Tom, get that big dick into your daughter."

He grinned and knelt down, lining his dick up on his daughter's tight hole. I started easing my dick into his wife's ass, taking her anal cherry at the same time as he took his daughter's cherry. I heard Shelby gasp, which just turned me on more, so I pushed harder to bury my dick in her mom's ass as I yelled out, "y'all are ALL fucking hot as hell from what's going on." A series of groans and moans echoed around the room. I felt like a god as Cheryl's previously virginal ass flexed madly around my cock.

I knew I wouldn't last much longer. Since I'd blown a load all over my sister's tits and face this morning, my ex-boss' wife had blown me, I'd fucked her while watching her husband fuck her face like he was fucking a pussy, and watched some serious mom on daughter lesbian action. I'd been holding onto an orgasm for a while now, so I started some serious ass fucking. I watched Cheryl's ass cheeks quiver as I pounded into her and looked across her to watch her husband fucking her daughter's pussy. Cheryl was busily tonguing her daughter's pussy as her dad fucked her senseless, which was fucking hot. I felt my balls drawing up into my body as I got closer to cumming, then slapped Cheryl's ass hard enough to leave a hand print. I yelled out, "Cheryl, when I cum in your ass, you'll have the biggest orgasm of your life!" then gripped her ass hard as I yelled out, "YEEEESSSSS!" and pumped what felt like gallons of cum into her tight ass.

Cheryl thrashed and spasmed as she came hard while I pumped cum into her ass, then I stumbled back and collapsed onto the couch. Shelby was moaning into her mom's pussy as her dad pounded her tight pussy. I was panting as I said, "Cheryl, get back behind Tom and tongue his ass as he fucks your daughter."

She crawled off her daughter and positioned herself behind her husband and started giving him a rim job as he plowed his daughter. Judging from the way his fat dick was stretching what had been a virgin pussy until recently, it looked like he was wrecking her cunt. I had a thought and said, "since your daughter was a virgin before you defiled her, Tom, she's probably not on birth control. When you get ready to cum, yank out and cum on your wife's tits." This seemed to spur him on, so he picked up speed. I laid back on the couch, and relaxed as I enjoyed the show until suddenly Tom yanked out of his daughter's pussy, grabbed his wife's hair and yanked her roughly around. He fisted his dick as he came with a roar on his wife's big tits, before he fell back red-faced and gasping. Well, he was in his 50s.

"Shelby, help your mom out—go lick your dad's cum off her tits until she's clean. Swallow it all." Looking tired but happy, Shelby crawled over to her mom and started licking her dad's cum off her mom's tits.

Tom stumbled over to the couch and slapped me on the thigh—good thing I'm not a homophobe, as his wet dick was flopping around all over the place. I could even see a little of his daughter's virginal blood on it. I said, "So Tom, now that we've fucked your daughter and wife together..." well, technically, I hadn't fucked the daughter yet, but whatever. "We're friends now, right Tom?"

He picked up his scotch and took a sip. "Yeah, yeah, I guess we are."

I said, "So, you've got a skeleton staff back at work. Since you and I are friends, I should be one of the people back at work now."

Tom took a sip of his scotch as he watched his daughter tonguing his wife's tits. "Yeah, that makes sense."

Pushing my luck, I added, "And give me a 25% raise."

Tom laughed and finished his scotch. "How about 15%?"

I nodded and said, "yeah, that's good. Thanks buddy." I felt like I was starting to figure out how to use my power for more than just getting pussy, like everything was coming together as I sat there naked next to my equally nude boss, watching his daughter tongue his wife's tits.

That was when the door opened and four young guys I didn't recognize walked in. I was too tired to feel even an initial burst of panic. The handsomest of the guys said to Tom, "Hey dad, me and my buds are going to use the pool if you don't mind."

12