What Just Happened? Ch. 08

Story Info
Ed is back at work. Guess what happens...
4.7k words
4.59
33.3k
35

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the eighth installment in an ongoing story, in which our hero, Ed, got really sick during the pandemic, then woke up to find two evangelical church ladies knocking on his door. Without understanding fully what was going on, he quickly learned they thought anything he told or asked of them of a sexual nature was perfectly normal. Since then he's fucked a barista in a coffee shop while her boss hung around, then ass fucked a redhead who had just accepted a proposal in a park, with bystanders wandering around, before going on to various other perverted adventures. Trying to figure out how to monetize his unique ability Ed went to his ex-boss' house to make friends with through that ancient ritual of bonding, spitroasting his wife. This installment picks up with Ed back at work for Mr. Edmonds...

I'd been back at work for Tom Edmonds for a while now. At first it seemed weird. I'd showed up at work after causing an incestuous orgy at his home, worried about how he might respond. Walking in that first day was tough. There were only half a dozen of us, thanks to the reduced demands brought on by the pandemic. Working with masks on was the least of my worries, but any concern I had about how Tom might treat me proved unfounded as he acted like I was a good friend.

On my first day, I'd walked in, scanned the room, and saw that only one of the six of us was female. I wasn't surprised, as Mr. Edmonds hid a lot of religious-based misogyny beneath that happy-go-lucky and holier-than-thou exterior. What did surprise me is that the only female present was my supervisor, Josie. She wasn't bad looking, in a chubby and geeky brunette kind of way, but she was also a bit of a ballbuster. I'd have felt more charitable about that in the abstract if I hadn't had to deal with it.

After a couple of days back at work, I'd knocked on Mr. Edmondson's door. He'd looked up with a distracted expression on his face as he'd said, "yes?"

I replied, "Hi Tom.. ummm.. Mr. Edmonds. How are things?"

He'd replied with a wave of his hand I now found familiar, "Fine, fine." Then asked, "Is there anything I can do for you?"

This felt surreal. I'd fucked his wife and daughter both in the ass during an incestuous orgy where he came both on and inside both of them, now he acted like he was too busy to deal with me. Then again, I'd found that my power was centered on questions of sex and sexuality, so I ventured another question: "So, Mr. Edmonds, has your wife let you fuck her ass? Or blown you lately?"

Mr. Edmonds didn't get upset, just sat back in his chair and chuckled before saying, "No, she's good Christian woman. She doesn't do those things."

The mere fact that he didn't fly into a rage at such a personal question showed me that my power was working. I replied, "Really? She not only took my cock, but the cocks of your son and his friends, like she was a pro."

He chuckled a bit before he said, "Well, yeah, but now sex is just missionary, or maybe a little doggy style if we're feeling adventurous." His smile was a bit condescending as he said, "we're Christians, son. We don't do any of the nasty stuff."

I was genuinely confused. "But... she not only let me fuck her mouth and ass, she also let your son and his friends use her like a fuck toy."

He looked at me with a pleasant expression that belied good-nature confusion as he said, "so?"

For a moment I didn't know how to respond. Even after everything that had happened, his demeanor was so... weird. Finally, I said. "Ummm... Your wife took three loads of cum up her ass that afternoon, so what's different about then and now?"

He chuckled and said, as if he were saying something self-evident, "Well, it was different because you were there."

I nodded. I didn't understand it but it was clear that to him, my presence or absence was an important distinction.

After that, I'd gotten back to work, and everything had seemed remarkably normal. The only thing that was weird was that Mr. Edmonds was friendly toward me, causing other members of the team to look at me a bit oddly. It was clear they were wondering what it would take to get that sort of treatment. I could hardly tell them that all they had to do was orchestrate an incestuous orgy with Mr. Edmonds' wife and daughter, so I let it slide.

I enjoyed my job well enough and it wasn't very high pressure most of the time. Mrs. Edmonds even came by work one day, causing me to hold my breath in expectation that she might freak out. All she did, though, was give me a little smile and finger wave, so I got up out of my cubicle and walked to Mr. Edmonds' office.

Cheryl—Mrs. Edmonds—was talking to her husband about who knows what and when I tapped at the door frame, they both looked my direction. Neither of them had more than a look of mild curiosity on their face, so I said, "Ummmm... hi Cheryl, Tom..."

Tom cleared his throat and asked, "is there something I can do for you?"

I said, "well... not really, I was just wondering how Cheryl, Ms. Edmondson I mean, felt about being gang banged at your house. I mean, I loved the way she sucked cock, and her ass was super tight... your son Ron seemed to enjoy her loose pussy more than the rest of us, though. Mrs. Edmondson, what did you think about the evening?"

They both smiled pleasantly as she said, "oh, it was fun."

I said, a bit dumbfounded, "fun?"

She replied, "Yes, fun. I'd never given oral sex or had anal before that day. I'd also never had my son's penis in me, or my daughter's mouth on my body. It was fun."

I laughed. "Well... okay, but Tom—Mr. Edmonds—said you hadn't been blowing him or letting him fuck you in the ass lately."

She nodded in the affirmative as she said, "I'm a good Christian woman. Oral and anal sex isn't godly."

This was weird to me, so I came right out and asked: "If you were fine with blowing me, your son, and is friends, then fucking them and taking multiple cocks up your ass, why haven't you blown your husband or let him ass fuck you since then?"

Both of them looked perplexed, as she said, "ummm... well, you haven't been around."

She had me there. It had been a while since I'd gotten my rocks off so I walked in, parked my ass on Mr. Edmondson's desk, and undid my pants. "Great, and I'm here again. Suck me off, Cheryl."

She said "of course..." and without any further discussion, knelt in front of me, pulled my cock out, and licked around the head of my cock before sliding her plump lips down my shaft.

I was sitting on the edge of Tom's desk as his wife blew me, but the only thing he said was, "How's the document for the missile command going?"

I had been watching his wife blow me so I looked up at Tom and said, "It's going well. I should be done by tomorrow."

Then I looked down at Cheryl, "Hey, it turns you on to suck cock. Masturbate while you blow me."

She kept her left hand on my cock while she put her right hand to work frigging her clit as she started to bob up and down on my cock in earnest. She could still use some practice, but her mouth felt great on my dick. The surge of power I got from sitting on the edge of the boss' desk while his wife sucked my cock as he looked on was what made it truly hot though. I put my hand on her head, feeling her silky blonde hair under my hand, and pushed her head down, urging her to take my cock deeper. As if she were a well-trained whore, she complied, though the last inch or so of my cock was beyond her power to swallow.

Tom spoke again, interrupting my focus on the blowjob his wife was giving me: "Good, good. We need to get that back to the client..."

That was annoying enough. When a dude's wife is blowing you, the last thing you want is him prattling on about work stuff while she's trying to swallow your cock. But to make matters worse, there was suddenly a knock on the doorframe of the open door.

Tom and I both looked at the door—Cheryl didn't, because I had my hand on her head and my cock in her mouth. It was my supervisor, Josie, who looked a little annoyed. Tom said, "yes?"

Josie said, "Excuse me, Mr. Edmonds... hi Mrs. Edmonds." Cheryl mumbled something incomprehensible around my dick. Jose then zeroed in on me: "Ed, that training document for the 832d Ordnance you turned in..."

I was getting a little annoyed. Here I was trying to enjoy a blowjob from the boss' wife and people kept interrupting me. I tangled my hand in Cheryl's soft hair and used it as handle to move her mouth back and forth on my cock. Then I said to Josie, "hey, can't you see I'm getting a blowjob here?

She looked down at the boss' wife, who was gurgling a bit and drooling onto her own tits, since I was pushing my cock into her throat. Josie said, "Yeah, of course, but we have work to do. Didn't you get the memo about the use of double spaces after periods?"

I rolled my eyes. "What, are we back to using Underwoods instead of computers?"

She scowled. "It's in the document about client expectations. And what about the MilSpec abbreviation requirements?"

I was starting to get really annoyed. These were some penny ante bullshit issues to bring up, especially when she had to interrupt a good dick sucking to do so. More importantly, Tom was starting to scowl at me. I couldn't have him getting unhappy with me so I needed to shift the focus.

With great regret I pushed Cheryl's mouth off my cock with a popping sound and said, "Cheryl—go out into the workroom and strip. Then go back to masturbating."

She said, "sure thing." Then she stood up and started stripping as she headed out of Tom's office. I stepped out of my pants and underwear and walked out of Tom's office with my hard dick swinging. Josie followed along with the scowl on her face that I'd been seeing far more often lately than was cool.

Josie said, "hey, I was talking to you."

I replied, "yeah, I know. But before we contue, I have a question: are you a good cocksucker? Do you swallow cum?"

She nodded, "yeah, I've been told I'm pretty good. My fiancé likes the way I give head. And of course I swallow, I wouldn't want to be rude."

Huh. So she did have her good points. Cheryl had pulled her clothes off and was standing in the middle of the room with one hand buried in her pussy and the other pulling at her right nipple like she was trying to pull it off. The five guys in the room were in their individual low-wall cubicles ignoring the spectacle, but I had no plans to let that go on for long.

Continuing my conversation with Josie, I said, "I've always liked your big ass. Do you let your fiancé fuck it?"

She nodded, "well, yeah. He likes it when I fuck myself with a dildo while he pounds my ass, and it makes me cum like a freight train."

I was starting to see why he wanted to marry her. Instead of saying that, though, I told her, "go ahead and get naked. It's time I got a look at those big tits and that fat ass of yours."

Josie said, "sure," and started unbuttoning her shirt, revealing a fucking sports bra of all things. What is it with big-tittied women who wear ugly bras?

Tom Edmonds, my boss, had walked out of his office with a look of curiosity on his face but no real concern. He completely ignored the fact that my supervisor, Josie, was getting naked in the middle of the office or that the sounds of his wife's wet pussy as she frigged herself were plainly audible in spite of her moaning. Josie was now pulling her pants off, revealing a thong that did nothing to hide her big beautiful ass.

I looked over at Tom and said, "It's hot watching your wife masturbate while Josie strips, isn't it?"

I'd seen this before when using my power, however it worked. He immediately got a look of hunger in his eyes, as he seemed to see the two women for the first time. He actually licked his lips as he said, "oh yeah..."

Josie was finally getting out of that monstrosity of a bra she wore, allowing me to really admire her tits for the first time. They were the biggest I'd seen in a while, easily filling out a DD bra, maybe even an E cup. He big nipples were hard in the cool office air and looked tasty. Her tits sagged a bit and she did have a bit of a belly, but nothing that was off putting for me. As she pulled her thong off, I was pleased to see that her pussy was completely hairless.

I told Josie, "it turns you on to be naked in here. Start masturbating."

Turning my attention back to Tom, I said, "Hey Tom, you like team-building exercises, right? That's what you told us when you had that big prayer meeting a few months ago, that it enhanced team cohesion, right?" I'd fucking hated that prayer meeting but didn't see that this was a good time to bring it up.

Tom was stroking his cock through his pants as he looked at Josie's big swinging tits, but he tore his attention away to look at me. He said, "Huh? Oh, yeah, yeah I do."

I nodded. "Awesome. I have a great team-building idea."

I called out to the room and said, "hey guys, everyone look at the boss' wife friggin' her pussy..." As if on cue, she moaned and spasmed her way through an orgasm, pinching down hard on her right nipple as she stuffed as much of her left hand up her twat as she could. The five guys I worked with all stared at her in lust now that I'd drawn their attention to her. I went on, "how many people here have thought about fucking the boss' wife?"

The five guys all put their hands up, from the nerdy kid who was still a senior in college, with his terrible skin and sallow complexion that indicated he spent way too much time indoors playing video games, to the oldest guy on our team, a fat white dude named Al who was somewhere around 60. The kid, Tony, was staring at Cheryl as she kept masturbating, because I hadn't told her to stop.

I then asked, "Check Josie out guys." Josie was leaned up against a cubicle wall, her fat tits shaking as she shoved three fingers of her left hand up her hairless twat while working her clit with her right hand."

Addressing my teammates, I asked, "how many of you want to fuck Josie?"

The guys still had lust in their eyes and Harry, a chubby dude married to an even fatter woman in his 40s, said, "hell, I'd fuck the shit out of Josie, but she's nothing compared to Mrs. Edmonds. She's hot as hell."

I agreed with him that Cheryl was the hotter of the two, even if she was around 20 years older than Josie, but I'm of the attitude that pussy I haven't had is always a bit sweeter than pussy I have had. Besides, Josie was an annoying pain in the ass, so I was looking forward to putting her in her place—by putting my dick in her.

I said to Cheryl: "Alright Cheryl, get on your knees in the middle of the room."

Before I had a chance to go on, she asked, "can I have something to keep my knees from getting sore?"

I nodded. "Sure—guys, grab something soft for her knees...hey, Tony, how about that blanket you use when the AC gets too high?

He nodded as he grabbed it and rushed it over to Cheryl, who smiled and said, "thank you Tony." That settled, she took it to the middle of the room, folded it over a couple of times, and used it to cushion her knees as she knelt.

Speaking to the guys again, "Alright guys, everyone gather around Cheryl and drop your pants so she can start sucking cock. You too Tom, get in there to get your dick sucked. After y'all have all enjoyed her mouth a while, y'all can fuck her in the pussy and ass. Umm... does anyone have lube?"

No one did of course, but Josie helpfully said, "I have some Aloe hand lotion."

The guys were eagerly shucking their pants as I got the lotion from Josie. I put it on a table close to Cheryl and said, "here it is guys—use this when you ass fuck her, but leave it on this table so I can use some too."

Tony really was eager, as he had dropped his pants so quickly and stepped forward so fast, he almost tripped. He was such a skinny guy, I was surprised to see he was packing a cock that was around the same length as my 7 or so inches, but thicker. Cheryl smiled as she reached out, and looked like she was about to say something, but he just grabbed her head and shoved his cock past her lips. I could hear Cheryl gurgling from across the room as Tony began to furiously fuck her mouth. She gamely reached out, though, and soon had a cock in each hand as well.

Having gotten the blow bang going in the middle of the room, I said to Josie, "on your knees and show me those blowjob skills you were bragging about."

With a smile, Josie went to her knees as she took my cock in one hand. Holding it by the shaft, she swirled her tongue around the head, then slid her plump lips down the side of the shaft, tonguing my shaft as she went. She got to my balls and tongued and licked them for a bit as she stroked my shaft, then went down further to tongue my taint and, as I spread my legs a bit, my ass. To have my supervisor who was such a pain in the ass stick her tongue up my ass was hot as hell. Then she let her mouth travel back up my balls and cock, before closing her mouth over the head of my cock. She did some interesting things with her tongue, then slid all the way down to the base of my cock. Pausing there, I felt her throat muscles work around my cock and her tongue against my shaft, as she looked up at me and winked.

I groaned and tangled my hand in her hair as she started to bob and suck on my cock. I told Josie, "the more you suck my cock, the hotter you get." She moaned around my dick and picked up her speed. Her tits bounced and jiggled as she blew me, which only increased when she slid a hand down to her clit to work it while she blew me.

Looking across at the blowbang happening in the middle of the room I saw that Tom had muscled Tony out of the way, saying, "move over son and let me get my penis in her mouth." Cheryl was now stroking Tony and another guy named David, as Harry played with her big tits.

Shifting my focus back to Josie, it was clear from her moans that she was getting close to cumming, so I said, "Josie, get your fat ass up onto the desk so I can fuck you."

She giggled a little as she let my dick pop out of my mouth and hopped onto the desk. Her big tits splayed across her chest as she spread her legs. I could tell she was wet as hell and with little ceremony I stepped forward and slid my dick into her twat. She moaned and I had barely started fucking her before she clawed at my shoulders and said, "FUUUCK" as she came on my cock. I kept pounding, make her fat tits and the little bit of belly she had on her bounce. On a whim I reached up and slapped the shit out of her right tit, causing Josie to moan again.

I asked, "you like that?" and backhanded her left tit.

I actually felt Josie's pussy convulse as she came again, yelling out, "fuck yes, abuse my tits..."

I didn't have to be told twice, setting up a rhythm of stroking away in her pussy with periodic slaps on her tits or pulling and twisting her nipples so hard I thought they might come off, but all it did was make her moan and cum harder.

Across from me Harry had his cock in Cheryl's mouth, as she easily bobbed down until his fat belly hit her in the forehead. Tom had slid down and was fucking her tits, and she had a cock in each hand as well. Tony, his pimply face red with either exertion or pure lust, was behind Cheryl pounding her pussy like he wanted to break her.

David, pale and pudgy as most of us were, stood watching, stroking his cock and waiting for an empty hole, so I called out, "hey guys, shift around so Cheryl can ride Tony and David can ass fuck her—make sure to lube up well, David, she has a tight ass."

David rushed over to the lotion and got his cock lubed up as the others rearranged themselves. Tom said, "wait a minute, this is my wife we're talking about here. Tony, you take her mouth while she rides me."

Tony said, "sure thing boss," and as Cheryl sat on Tom's dick, she took Tony's cock in her hand as she blew another cock. Fully lubed up, David came up behind her and eased his cock into her tight ass, causing Cheryl to moan loudly around the dick she was sucking. It's always nice to see the boss' wife airtight.

12