What Just Happened? Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony was looking a little frustrated and the logistics of the gang bang of Cheryl were overly complicated, so I decided to quit hogging Josie. Giving her now reddened right tit a hard slap, I said, "turn over, tits down on the desk, so I can fuck your fat ass."

I stepped back as she hurried to comply so I could grab the lube and get my dick good and slick. Then I called over to Tony, "hey dude, I'm about to ass fuck Josie. Come on over and fuck her mouth."

He grinned as he hurried over while I slid my dick into her ass surprisingly easy. It wasn't nearly as tight as the boss' wife's ass or their daughter's ass, so I could only conclude she took cock up her ass pretty regularly. I grabbed Josie's big ass cheeks just as Tony came up and put his dick in her mouth.

I said to Tony, "don't be gentle man, fuck her face and throat like you've got a grudge against her."

With a laugh, he said "I've always hated this bitch so that will be easy," and grabbed onto the sides of her head as he began to pound her face. I could hear her gurgling and thought about how sore her throat would probably be later, which made me smile as I slapped her fat ass cheek hard enough to leave a handprint. Before long, Tony and I had a good rhythm going as we fucked Josie from each end, while I periodically slapped her ass and Tony yanked on her hair to give himself leverage in order to fuck her face harder. Josie was making a lot of noise, some of which might have been in protest of the rough treatment, but with her mouth full of dick who could tell?

Across the room I heard a groan as Cheryl took her first load of cum and noted that it was in her mouth. That was just the start, though, because over the next couple of hours the six of us guys fucked Cheryl and Josie every way we could think of. After I came in Josie's ass, I called Tom over to fuck her ass, because I thought it was funny for him to be fucking my cream pie. Josie got cum in her mouth, on her tits and face, and in her bare cunt in addition to multiple loads up her ass. Cheryl was equally dripping with cum when we were through with her, with me and most of the other guys being able to get it up pretty quickly after cumming so that the two ladies had to take multiple loads of cum.

As things were winding down, Harry was fucking Cheryl missionary style, grabbing onto her big tits while he pumped her hard enough to make his belly shake all over her. Sweat poured off his face onto her, but she was too exhausted to care and he simply didn't give a shit. Harry had already cum twice, once in Cheryl's mouth and once in Josie's ass, now he seemed to be determined to deposit another load in Cheryl's pussy. I'd seen Harry's wife, and knew she was fat as hell and about as sexy as a puddle of vomit, so I didn't blame him for taking full advantage of the situation to get some good pussy for a change.

Tom and I stood next to the water cooler sipping water, as he casually watched one of his employees fuck his wife. I said, "see, I told you this would be a good team-building exercise."

Tom nodded and said, "yeah, good idea Ed. Given how bad things have been, I think something to bring us together was a good idea."

Oddly enough, it did turn out to be a good idea. In the months to come I couldn't help but notice the team worked together better than ever and Josie was happier and more polite to us than I'd seen her act previously. However my power works, it looks like it leaves some sort of lasting positive effect on people. I have no way of knowing why, but I think it might be because in the recesses of the person's mind, they believe that in order to fuck someone, they must like them, so they start acting more friend toward them afterwards. They seem happier too, which makes sense. Aren't you happier when you get laid?

This seems to work across the board. I still haven't fucked my sister Sandy, though I've thought about it more than once. I have, however, gotten her to blow me several more times, once while her husband fucked her. The result is that both of them act like they like me more than ever. Hell, even the barista at the coffee shop is always happy to see me when I come in.

I still haven't figured out how to monetize my power, beyond using it to cause someone to think of me as a friend because I fuck them or get someone else to fuck them. Speaking of which, I'm getting tired of my job and will probably use my power to help me find a new one soon.

12