What Just Happened? Ch. 11

Story Info
Ed goes to a cookout. An orgy ensues.
6.3k words
4.56
25.4k
24

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What Just Happened, part 11

This is the 11th installment in an ongoing story, in which our hero, Ed, got really sick during the pandemic, then woke up to find two evangelical church ladies knocking on his door. Without understanding fully what was going on, he quickly learned they thought anything he told or asked of them of a sexual nature was perfectly normal. Since then he's fucked a barista in a coffee shop while her boss hung around, then ass fucked a redhead who had just accepted a proposal in a park, with bystanders wandering around, before going on to various other perverted adventures. Trying to figure out how to monetize his unique ability Ed went to his ex-boss' house to make friends with through that ancient ritual of bonding, spitroasting his wife. Turns out that was a great way to make friends with the boss. In this installment, Ed goes to the Edmonds house for a cookout.

I'm not sure how I got my power other than it happened when I got so sick I thought I was going to die. Over the past few weeks, I'd experimented with it enough that I was getting pretty confident I understood how it worked. This evening, as I pulled up at my boss' house, I realized I was going to put that understanding to the test. There were a number of cars parked in his long driveway and I could see several of his neighbors walking around to the back of the house.

I parked and walked around back myself, not a bit surprised to see there were at least a couple of dozen people out back. They were mostly older couples, like the Edmonds, with a handful of people in their 30s sprinkled around. I was a bit disappointed not to see the younger Edmonds around—especially Shelby, whose tight little 20-year-old body had been a lot of fun to play around with. But it made sense they wouldn't be interested in hanging with their parents, so I'd just have to make do.

I walked over to a cooler and grabbed a beer, popping the top with a bottle opener that had been left on top of the cooler. Glancing around, I saw there were women of varying levels of attractiveness, from pretty fucking hot to absolutely not. As my gaze wandered, a couple in their forties walked by, and the woman was definitely on the hotter side. She was a dyed blonde with a big rack and on a whim I reached out and casually grabbed one of her tits.

They stopped and she smiled at me as she said hello with the sort of overly white smile the wealthy often have. I was giving her tit some healthy squeezing with the hand not holding a beer as she cocked her head at me and said, "I'm Sheila," and held out her hand to shake.

I sat my beer down so I could shake her hand without letting go of her tit as her husband said, "And I'm Ron."

I shook their hands in turn and said, "I'm Ed. I work with Tom." Then to Sheila, "go ahead and take your top and bra off."

Her hands immediately went to her top to unbutton it as she said, "Of course." Then as she slipped out of her top, exposing a nice lace bra, she said, "so you're a tech writer or something?"

I picked my beer back up and motioned with the bottle as I said, "Yup."

As Sheila undid her bra so she could take it off, I said to Ron, "What do you do Ron?"

He was smiling pleasantly as he said, "Well, I'm an engineer by training, but I'm a team lead for ITS—we do tech service out on the base."

His wife was now bare breasted and uncertainly holding her top and bra. She had nice tits, big C cups or small Ds, without a hint of sag even though she was probably in her late 30s or early 40s. I reached out and gave her tit a hard squeeze and said, "go ahead and put your top and bra on that table—you can get them on your way out of the party. Your tits are fake aren't they?"

She nodded, wincing only slightly when I gave one of her nipples a hard twist. "Yes, Ron got them for me for my 30th birthday."

I slapped one of her tits hard enough to leave a red mark and said, "Well that was nice of him." Then to Ron, "And you get a big titted wife out of the deal, so all win, right?"

There were quite a few people wandering and milling around, but they all ignored us, acting as if nothing odd was happening, thanks to my power. Ron said, "Oh yeah, they're nice."

I said to Sheila, "Go ahead and strip out of the rest of your clothes." She immediately started unbuttoning her shorts as I then went on, "So, are you two faithful to one another?"

They both chuckled as Sheila pushed down her shorts. Ron said, "Well, mostly I guess. I travel a few times a year, and I usually sleep around when I'm on the road, but nothing serious."

Sheila got her shorts off, then pushed her French-cut panties down to reveal a nicely shaved box, as she responded: "I've got a fuckbuddy on the side, one of the neighborhood boys."

Ron asked, curiously, "Do you mean Ray?"

Sheila responded, "Oh no, that was just a one off thing. It's Darren."

Ron nodded. "That makes sense, he's a big boy so he probably has a big cock."

Sheila chuckled and said, "He certainly does."

I was already starting to look around the party, not wanting to get too bogged down with the first people I talked to, so I said to Sheila: "It really turns you on to be naked, and you'll do anything anyone asks you to do. Go ahead and blow Ron. When you're done, wander the party and ask people if they want you to service them."

She smiled as she dropped to her knees and said, "Sure thing."

I looked around as I said loudly. "Hey everyone—Sheila here will do anything sexual anyone asks, so if any of you want to use her in any way, feel free."

A few people turned curiously to look, finally noticing as Sheila started to blow her husband in plain sight of the crowd. As for me, I decided it was time to go say hello to the host.

As I wandered toward Tom I took my time, tweaking the occasional nipple and telling a couple of ladies to get rid of their tops, for no real reason other than it was just plain fun. I have to admit, the feeling of power that came with my ability was incredible. In some ways it was better than all the sex I could get.

As I got to Tom, he was talking to an older man who was probably in his mid sixties. Where Tom was tall and built like the football player he'd been in college, this guy was short and ugle, no more than about 5'6", with a prominent gut and more hair growing out of his ears than on top of his head.

As I approached, they seemed to be talking about football, no surprise there. Tom saw me coming and said, "Ed, how you doing? I see you found the beer."

I nodded and said, "I'm good, Tom. Nice party you have here."

He gave a glance across the way, unconcerned that some skinny dude was positioning Sheila so he could fuck her from behind while she continued to blow her husband as half a dozen people stood around, drinking beer and chatting as they watched her imminent spitroasting.

All Tom said was, "Yeah, it's good to get friends together from time to time." Then looking back at me, "So, you ready for a burger Ed?"

They looked good, so I said I'd take one, and as Tom was fixing it for me he said, "Ed, this is my golfing buddy, Avery Townsend. Avery, this is Ed. He's a tech writer for me and a heckuva nice kid."

I chuckled at being called a kid even though I was 26 as I shook Avery's hand, then took my burger. Glancing around, I spotted a place to set my beer on a nearby table, so I set it down in order to manage my burger better. Then to Avery I said, "So what do you do, sir?"

He puffed out his chest a bit as he replied, "I own K & S Services—we handle H.R. and personnel services throughout the tri-state area."

I was impressed. I'd heard of his company and knew it was pretty big. All I said, though, was, "That's cool. How's business?"

He continued to look proud as he told me about how well business was going. I heard some odd sounds, so I looked back the way I'd come and saw Ron buttoning his pants up as a nice-looking woman in her thirties stepped forward to take his place so Sheila could eat her pussy as some dude railed Sheila from behind. Interesting.

As Avery wound down, I asked, "So, you enjoying the party?"

He waffled his hand as he said, "Sure, it's fine. I'm not much of a party sort, but it gets me out of the house, which is nice since my wife passed."

I said, "That's too bad. How long ago was that?"

Avery said, "Oh, it's been four years now."

Feeling sympathetic toward the tubby little guy, I asked, "Have you gotten any ass since then?"

Avery just shook his head. "No, I'm afraid not." He patted his prominent belly. "I'm not exactly a looker, you know. Sure, I could probably get some woman who's interested in my money, but it hardly seems worth it."

I shook my head sadly, then looked around the immediate area. I saw a couple of women standing and chatting who were attractive in a late thirties soccer mom kind of way, fit from yoga classes and tennis most likely. I waved to get their attention and said, "Hey ladies, get undressed and come over here."

They stopped their conversation and started getting out of their clothes. I didn't see Tom's wife Cheryl around, so I pointed at a lady I saw holding hands with a guy I took to be her husband. She was cute in a chubby kind of way, a brunette who barely looked 30. She had nice plump tits and the sort of cross that's very common for women to wear here in the South hanging down into her cleavage.

I waved at the brunette when she looked my way, having noticed I was pointing at her. "Ma'am, get undressed and come over here."

She smiled and let go of her husband's hand as she started pulling her dress over her head revealing some not-very exciting looking underwear. She quickly shed her bra and panties, though, revealing a nice plump set of tits with big nipples upstairs and an unsurprisingly hairy bush downstairs. Her husband kept talking to the couple they'd been chatting with as she headed over to where we were standing.

By this point the two soccer moms had gotten over to where we were. I thought briefly about asking their names, but realized I didn't care, so instead I grabbed a chair for Avery and said, "Sir, take your pants off and sit here."

He started undoing his pants, so I said to the two women, "Which of you is the better cocksucker?"

They both looked at one another, then the one on the right said, "Eric, my husband, says I'm good."

The other one shrugged and said, "And I do it when I have to."

That was all I needed to know, so I said to both of them: "It turns you on to be naked. You..." I said pointing to the one on the right and waving toward Avery, "This is Avery. Suck him off and do a great job. When he cums, make sure to swallow it all. Oh, and you'll cum when he does."

She immediately got down on her knees, her C cup tits swaying as she did so and her nipples nicely. I turned back to the other one and looked her over. Her tits were slightly smaller, but they looked firm, which I confirmed by groping them as she smiled at me. Her bush was nicely trimmed. I said, "The idea of sucking my cock really turns you on. Now, get to it."

She dropped as I started unbuckling my pants. Tom was munching a burger by this time and said to me, "That's Kayla—she's one of our neighbors. Her husband is in sales." I nodded as I picked up my burger so I could eat it before it got cold as Kayla fished my hardening cock out of my pants. She paused to look at it for a moment, then started tonguing the head.

About this time the plump woman walked over, her big tits swaying. Unperturbed by her nudity, Tom said, "Howdy Lana, how's Henry?"

She waved back the way she'd come from. "He's good, just talking sports with some of the guys."

Kayla was starting to bob on my cock in earnest. She hadn't given herself enough credit, as she seemed to know her way around a dick. The other soccer mom was now easily taking all of Avery's cock into her mouth. Even though he hadn't had any sex in a while, at his age it was taking him a bit to get fully hard. I set my burger back down, then reached out to fondle one of Lana's big tits as she stood chatting to Tom.

Tom then said to me, "Lana here is the new minister's wife."

I couldn't help myself as a spontaneous laugh burst out at the thought of this woman I was fondling being the minister's wife. They both looked at me curiously, so I said, "I just thought of something funny."

I was twisting one of Lana's nipples with my left hand as I took a handful of Kayla's hair in my hand so I could work her face back and forth on my cock. I could see some guy positioning Sheila, the first woman I'd met as I came into the party, over a table, apparently so he could fuck her ass as her husband sat and chatted with some other guy as they drank beer.

Turning my attention back to Lana, I said, "Does your husband ever tit fuck you?"

She looked at me curiously. "What's that?"

I shook my head, saddened by her naivety. Avery was starting to grunt now as the soccer mom bobbed her head vigorously up and down on his cock.

To Lana I said, "That's when you suck his cock, then use these fat tits of yours to wrap around his cock and stroke it. Usually it's best to alternate between sucking cock and stroking it with your tits. Oh—by the way, you're really getting turned on by everything going on around you."

Lana shuddered a bit, then shook her head. "No, I'd never do anything like that. It sounds filthy and I'm a godly woman."

That caused me to slap one of her fat tits with my left hand as I used my right to guide Kayla's head as I fucked her mouth. Then to Lana I said "Well, you're going to suck Tom's cock and make it really wet and sloppy. Slobber all over his dick so you get it nice and wet, then wrap your tits around his cock and stroke it with them." Then to Tom, "You'll show her what to do won't you, Tom?"

He started unbuckling his pants and said, "Sure will. Come on Lana—get on your knees right here."

She smiled and said, "Sure Tom."

Soon I was enjoying the excellent burger Tom had cooked, eating with my left hand so I could use my right to control Kayla's speed as she blew me. Tom was standing next to me as the minister's wife stroked his cock with her fat tits. I could see the little cross she wore glinting where it dangled close to his cock. His cock glistened from her saliva, and her eyes had teared up from the throat fucking he'd given her before she started stroking him with her tits. I heard Avery grunt as he unloaded his cum into the soccer mom's throat, causing her to cum.

I said to Tom, "Nice party you have here." Across the yard I could see Sheila on her knees again as she blew two guys who stood drinking beer and talking to one another.

Tom said to Kayla, "Put my cock back in your mouth," and pushed it so far down her throat she gagged a bit. Then to me he said, "Thanks, I think it's going well."

The soccer mom was still tonguing Avery's cock, but it was clear it would take him a while to get hard again, so I said to her, "Come over here and tongue my asshole."

She stood up with a smile that glistened with a bit of Avery's cum and perkily said, "Sure thing!"

Soon Lana was blowing me while her friend, whose name I'd never bothered to learn, knelt behind me and gave me a rim job. A woman in her 50s with big floppy tits walked by and Tom, who was now back to getting a tit job from the minister's wife, said, "Hey Paula—have you seen Cheryl around?"

She stopped and said, "She was inside a few minutes ago." Then she put her hand out to shake mine and said, "I'm Paula, Cheryl's sister."

The two couldn't have looked less alike, at first, but when I looked closely, I could see some resemblance in the face. I guess Cheryl's lifetime exercise regimen had made all the difference. On a whim, as I shook Paula's hand, I said, "Hey, get naked. It'll turn you on."

She said, "Sure." As she took her clothes off, I soon saw her tits were even floppier than I'd thought, and her bush was more like a forest.

I waved over toward the minister, whose name I'd already forgotten, likely because I didn't care. "Hey, minister!" I called out.

He looked my direction, not reacting at the sight of his wife gagging around Tom's cock, or at the sight of any of the other naked women around. I waved him toward me and said, "Lose those clothes, minister. Your wife said she doesn't tit fuck you and Paula here..." I waved my hand at the naked woman standing in front of me, "has tits just begging to be fucked. Bring your friend and he can ass fuck her as you tit fuck her."

The two men nodded and started getting undressed as they came over. I slapped Paula on one of her floppy tits, making it jiggle like jelly, and said, "Get to it Paula—give the minister the tit fuck of his life while his friend ass fucks you."

She smiled and said, "Sounds like fun!"

As she turned to walk over to the two men who were getting naked, I noted that she had a big ass to go with those big tits, and I thought about how much fun the minister's friend would have fucking that big ass.

I could feel my cum starting to build so I told the woman with her tongue up my ass, "Get around here and tongue my balls." Then I grabbed Lana's head and started slamming into her face, making her go "gurk, gurk" as I fucked her throat. I saw Tom's wife Cheryl walking our way as the soccer mom started tonguing my balls while I pounded her friend's throat with my cock.

I thought about how hot it had been when I had Cheryl put herself in the middle of a gangbang with her son and his friends, and just as she waved at Tom and said, "oh, there you are honey!" I grabbed Lana by the head and buried my cock all the way into her throat as I blasted her full of cum. She didn't struggle, but I could feel her gagging around my cock, which only added to my pleasure. Finally, after I came what felt like a gallon, I let Lana go and she fell back, gasping for breath as tears streamed down her face.

Tom was moaning now as the minister's wife stroked his cock with her fat tits while his wife, Cheryl, walked up and said, "how are things honey?"

I could see Paula, on her knees by now, stroking the minister with her floppy tits and tonguing the head of his cock every time it popped out. His buddy had apparently used some olive oil to lube his cock—I saw the oil dispenser on the ground next to them—and was now working his cock into her plump ass.

Spent for the moment, I told Lana, "Alright, your job is to stay next to Avery here and play with his cock until he gets hard, then do whatever he tells you to do."

Avery's ugly old face lit up as he said, "Can I sodomize her?"

I chuckled. "Of course you can Avery."

Then to Lana I said, "Go get some lube, so that when he's up for it, Avery can ass fuck you easily."

Lana smiled and wiped at her eyes as she got up, "Sure, no problem," and headed off.

I had pushed her friend away from my balls and I waved toward a pair of couples standing nearby. "Hey, you two ladies get naked and have lesbian sex with... this woman." I waved my hand at the woman I'd never bothered to get to know. Continuing on, I told the two guys who were there, "Watch for a while, then think up any fantasies you've had and do whatever you want to the women, as long as you don't do any serious bodily harm."

They grinned and nodded as their wives got naked and were joined by the hot soccer mom who'd blown Avery and then given me a rim job.

Next to me Cheryl and Tom had been chatting a bit, but he suddenly said, "Hold on a sec honey," threw his head back, and came like a horse all over the minister's wife's tits and face.

I picked up my pants, then tossed them over on a table where I could find them later. "Cheryl, lick your husband's cum off the minster's wife's tits and face. Then get naked and have sex with her. You two ladies 69 one another to a good orgasm or two."

12