What Just Happened? Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheryl nodded and started licking the plump tits of the minister's wife as I wandered off to walk around the party. Cheryl's sister Paula was getting ass fucked as the minister was fucking her face, her floppy tits bouncing as he used her mouth like a pussy. I'd need a bit before I was ready to fuck again, so I walked around and played perverted director. I told a woman to let a couple of guys of double team her, then told a guy to ass fuck one of the Latina women who had been hired to clean up during the party. As I walked by, I saw Sheila on her knees, spattered with cum but now getting cleaned off by a guy standing and directing a stream of piss at her face and mouth.

I shrugged. Piss play isn't my thing, but who am I to judge? I had told people they could do whatever they wanted to Sheila. I just called over to her, "hey, when you get through getting pissed on, go inside and take a shower, then come back out and get back to fucking."

She coughed a little as she swallowed some of the piss, then said, with a smile, "sure thing."

I kept walking around, giving general orders and having fun. It was hot to watch these people fuck, even the ones who weren't particularly hot themselves. Knowing I had willed this orgy into existence was thrilling.

By this point most of the people at the party were fucking. I even saw Avery getting his wrinkled old cock sucked again, and figured he'd soon be ass fucking the soccer mom. But then I notice a couple of well-dressed women standing and chatting as they sipped wine, still dressed and ignoring the debauchery going on around them. I checked them out as I stepped over a fucking couple to head their direction. They were both elegant and probably in their late 30s or early 40s, and quite athletic looking. The blonde was almost six feet tall and I could see the muscular definition in her arms. The brunette was shorter, but still about 5'9", and just as muscular. Both had nice C cup tits.

I walked up, my hardening dick fully visible as I hadn't bothered to put my pants back on earlier. Neither of the women paid any attention as they glanced my way.

I said, "Hi ladies, I can't help but notice you're both really fit." I then reached out and pulled the cleavage down on the blonde's dress, taking her strapless bra with it, exposing one of her firm tits.

She didn't even look down at her now exposed tits, as she stared down her nose at me like I were I bug. She sneered as she said, "I should hope so. We're both figure competitors."

I tweaked and pulled on her nipple for a beat, then felt her friend's equally firm tits up, as I said, "Figure competitors? What's that?"

The brunette rolled her eyes as I squeezed her tits. "It's like body building, but the goal is muscle definition, not size."

My cock was now fully hard as I pulled the brunette's dress down in front, popping both her tits into view. "Huh. I've never heard of that. How do y'all know the Edmonds?"

The blonde still had one of her tits out as she motioned toward where Cheryl was riding the minister's wife's face—what was her name? I'd already forgotten. The blonde said, "We were on Cheryl's cheerleading squad in college, and got into figure competitions to stay in shape afterwards."

I said, "Well, it's seems to have worked. Take your clothes off and I'll be able to tell more."

They both immediately started undressing, but their looks of disdain didn't leave their faces. I didn't care. I just admired their firm tits, six pack abs, muscular asses, and bare pussies, as they got naked.

I said, "Wow. Y'all have fantastic bodies, and it turns you on to be naked. You two ever fuck one another?"

The brunette shrugged. "Not really. I mean, we go down on each other sometimes. My husband doesn't always get me off and I get tired of my vibrator."

The blonde nodded as she picked her wineglass up and took a sip, gloriously naked. "That's right. It's not sex, I just use Anna's tongue to get off sometimes and return the favor for her when she needs it."

The brunette was apparently Anna, so I told her, "You're getting really turned on as well." As I spoke I reached over and slid a finger inside the blonde's cunt, feeling the wetness. She was extremely tight, so I asked her, "You have any kids?"

She laughed, making her muscles contract around my finger. She then answered, "God no. Marv and I..." she motioned toward the guy who was ass fucking Paula, "decided not to have kids. Neither of us wanted to wreck my body."

I looked toward Marv. From the expression on his face, he looked like he was about to fill Paula's ass with cum. At that moment the minister called out, "Praise Jesus!" as he fired several ropes of cum into Paula's face as she stroked him with her floppy tits.

Looking in that direction I could see that Tom was already hard again as he watched his wife and the minister's wife 69. Avery was slowly ass fucking the soccer mom, so I called out, "Hey Tom, go ahead and ass fuck your wife or the minister's wife—hell, take turns on their asses."

He nodded and called back, "Don't mind if I do."

I turned my attention back to the two fitness women, pulling my finger out of the blonde's box and sticking it into the brunette's mouth. "Clean this up. Then you two start making out before you tongue fuck each other."

I went over and grabbed another beer, stepping over and around fucking couples as I went. I popped the top and came back to stand and watch as the two incredible fit women worked each other's cunts over with their tongues. Blondie clearly liked it a little rough, based on the way Anna was pulling at her friend's nipples.

I enjoyed the show for a bit, then said, "Okay, you two come over here and work together to give me a great blowjob."

Anna had just cum as I spoke, so she shuddered through an orgasm that slowed her down long enough to let the blonde get to my cock first. I let it slide, taking a slug of the cold beer as the blonde encircled my cock with her lips, then swallowed about two-thirds of it down before setting up a bobbing motion as she fondled my balls.

Very quickly, her brunette friend joined in, tonguing the base of my shaft which blondie wasn't quite getting to with her mouth. Blondie popped my cock out of her mouth and guided it to her friend, who quickly swallow half of my shaft. I kept sipping my beer and watching the erotic sight of the two incredibly fit women as they shared my cock back and forth between them. The best moment was when they each put their lips against the head of my cock, one on either side.

Glancing around, I saw fucking couples, three ways, and outright group gropes going on all over the yard. The Latina women who had been hired to clean were all naked and fully involved in the backyard orgy now, and I saw a woman in her 50s wearing expensive jewelry, including an expensive wedding ring, getting spitroasted by two Latino men in their 20s. One had the sort of tattoos guys pick up in prisons, and I chuckled at the thought of him fucking the rich bitch who probably wouldn't talk to him under other circumstances. I assumed the guys had been hired to work here, but who knows. I vaguely remember them being in a group I'd told to start fucking earlier.

Looking back down, I shoved the blonde off my cock and said, "On your back and spread your legs. It's time to get fucked."

Without hesitation the muscular woman whose name I hadn't bothered to learn lay back and spread her legs, showing off her glistening, bald slit. I got into position and rubbed my cock against her pussy, then slid in. It was every bit as tight as I expected it to be.

Grabbing the brunette by the back of her head, I pulled her face down to her friend's cunt. "Anna, tongue my cock as I fuck your friend." Then to the blonde, "You love the feel of my cock and you're more turned on than you've ever been. This is the best fuck of your life."

The blonde grabbed onto me with frightening strength as she said, "Yeah... fuck me... fuck my tight pussy." I could feel her working her cunt muscles around my cock. That added to the feel of her friend's tongue against my shaft as I slid in and out of the blonde made the experience fantastic.

Remembering the way Anna had acted when fucking her friend earlier, I reached down, grabbed a handful of the blonde's firm tit, and squeezed as I twisted. Her cunt spasmed as she thrashed under me, moaning out a loud expletive as she came on my cock.

For a while I lost myself in fucking the blonde, as people fucked around me, all over the yard. Then I grabbed Anna by the hair and pulled her up. "Get on top of your friend, tit to tit. Make out."

She quickly got into position as I pulled out of the blonde's cunt. Then I opened the brunette's cunt and slowly slid my dick in. She was just as tight as her friend. I began to fuck her as she lay moaning and writhing on top of her friend. I gripped her muscular ass as I fucked her, then took my thumb, put it into my mouth to wet it, and put it against her asshole.

"Ever had anything in your ass before, Anna?"

She stopped kissing her friend long enough to say, "No, never."

I laughed. "Well, the idea of taking it up the ass turns you on. Relax your asshole." I then eased my thumb into her incredibly tight ass, causing her to shudder through an orgasm as I fucked her.

A dazed-looking and cum-splattered woman in her forties was stumbling by. I slowed my pace as I fucked Anna and said to the woman, "Hey, come here and tongue this bitch's ass. Make sure you get your tongue deep in there."

The woman took a moment to focus. From the red marks on her tits, as well as her reddened and leaking cunt and ass, I imagined she'd been getting worked over. Then she said, "Oh! Yes, of course." She then laid down on Anna's back so she could work her tongue into Anna's ass as I fucked Anna's tight cunt. I now had three women stacked on top of one another, but the one on top looked so thoroughly fucked, with cum leaking out of every orifice, I had little interest in her other than as a way of getting Anna's ass loosened up a bit.

I told the cum-reeking woman, "Okay, that's enough. Go grab some water or something."

Before she could leave, I said, "Wait—spit on my cock," and I pulled my dick out of Anna.

The tired woman paused, worked up some saliva, then spit on my cock. I said, "Thanks"

She said, "Sure, happy to have been of use." She then got up and walked unsteadily toward the house.

I told Anna, "I'm going to fuck your ass and that turns you on. Relax and get ready for it."

She just grunted as she made out with her friend. I lined my cock up with her virgin asshole and slowly started to push. It took a moment, but I got then the head of my cock into her ass. I fed a couple of inches more in, but even though Anna was completely willing, her muscular ass was just too tight. I needed better lube.

Looking around, I quickly saw the olive oil dispenser I'd noted from earlier when Marv had used it to lube up before fucking Paula's ass. I pulled my cock out and said, "Hey, blondie, get out from under Anna. When I get back, you're going to lick my balls as I ass fuck your friend."

As I stood up and hurried over to get the olive oil dispenser, the blonde said, "My name's Tabby."

I slathered my cock with olive oil, then came back and poured some on Anna's ass for good measure. Then I said to Tabby. "Whatever. Lick my balls and asshole while I ass fuck your friend."

Tabby quickly got behind me as I lined my cock up with Anna's asshole. This time the going was a lot easier as I eased into her ass, causing Anna to groan. Tabby started tonguing my balls, then I started to pump in and out of Anna's ass. She groaned and I told her, "you love getting your ass fucked. Cum!"

Anna shook and her muscular ass flexed around my cock as she orgasmed. Tabby shifted her focus to rimming my asshole, and proved surprisingly deft at finding a rhythm so she could keep her tongue busy in my ass as I ass fucked her friend. The feeling was amazing, as her talented little tongue worked at my sphincter while her friend's muscular ass flexed around my cock.

All of this combined with the sights and sounds of the ongoing orgy happening around me, knowing it had happened because I had made it happen, made my balls begin to boil. I decided I didn't want to cum in Anna's ass, so I told Tabby, "Get ready to take my cum."

She moved to get into a better position and I soon pulled my cock out of Anna's ass. Not caring where it had just been, I shoved my cock into Tabby's mouth, fucked it for a few powerful strokes, then pulled out so I could watch my cum splatter her beautiful, arrogant, face. She kept her mouth open and some of my cum—which wasn't as much as I would have liked, given how hard I came earlier—splattered her tongue. I finished my putting my dick in her mouth as I said, "Tongue the last of my cum out of my cock."

She dutifully did so and by the time she was done Anna had raised up and was watching us. I felt weak, so I looked around for a chair, found one, and stumbled back into it. I told Anna, "Lick my cum off your friend's face and swallow it."

Anna quickly moved to do lick up my cum. The orgy seemed to be winding down, but there were still people fucking here and there around the yard. I didn't know if I'd want to fuck again, but I didn't want to bring the orgy to a premature end and I knew if I left everything would wind down once my power wasn't affecting people. So I grabbed a fresh beer and kicked back to relax and enjoy the sights, as I thought about the future.


12