What Kind of Man I Am Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Redo1984
Redo1984
639 Followers

"Monica. I can't. Oh fuck. I want to. I will. But."

I said.

Monica was looking at me wild eyed. Her hands were grabbing the front my shirt. I had to physically keep her away. She let go and her eyes returned to normal.

"Chip! I'm so sorry. I'm sorry. I should go. I'm sorry. Jacy is going to kill me!"

"It's okay. Your wonderful and amazing. It happened. It's okay."

She started walking away from me backwards.

"Chip. I'm going to take a long, long, steamy shower. You better go home and take a shower! Can you drive with that?" she asked.

She was laughing and her eyes were dancing. She looked down at my crotch. I had to chuckle.

"Good night Mon." I said.

"Good night Chip."

I hoped in the Jeep. Fuck! My cock is about to rip through my shorts.

I was home and in the shower in no time. Joan was asleep and the kids were in their rooms.

My brain picked right up with the wrangler position. Monica's tan legs wrapped around me. He arms serpentine around the roll bar, with her breasts bouncing as I thrust my rock hard cock up into her. My balls slapping her ass. I'm holding her up by her ass cheeks, spreading them wide so my shaft can bottom out. Her pussy is so wet, I can feel her juices dripping and drizzling all over my balls. I burrowed my head between her breasts. Nibbling and licking. Her head was pointed up as if searching for the sun. Her mouth hung open, grunting every time I stroked in her. I moved my mouth to one of her delicious pink nipples and greedily sucked. She moaned loudly.

In the shower, I started to cum. It was good, but I was only feeling half the normal pleasure. Two thin squirts fired out. They weren't thick streams like they usually are. Then nothing. But I was still in mid cum, I could feel the pleasure still. I tightened my grip on my cock and kept stroking. Then I arched my back and exploded long thick loads of cum. Oh fuck. More cum sprinklered out in all directions as I road the orgasm. Oh Monica! That kiss and her grinding for those 20 seconds gave me the best orgasm I've had in a long time!

Holy shit, I was wiped out. I finally stumbled into bed and passed out very quickly.

Friday August 18th, 2018

This was a morning from hell. My entire body ached from the game last night and those tequila shots definitely did not agree with me. I took a very long hot shower and struggled getting dressed. I need Advil STAT! I took some knowing in 30 minutes I would feel a lot better.

Heading out to the Jeep put a big smile on my face. The memory of our kiss and fantasy wrangler fucking burned in my brain. When I was at a stop light, I shot Matty a text. He was probably still getting ready. He started work at 9 AM.

"Fucker. You grab a hard pretzel last night after I left? You go Conan the Bavarian on her?"

"I can't tell you that. Jacy might get pissed." replied Marty.

I called him. He answered on the first ring.

"What's up?" asked Matty.

"Hey. You tell her all my shit and you can't tell me one god damn position. I don't want to know a bunch of details. Just a little something." I said.

"Okay! She got sporked and gift wrapped!" he said.

"Matty who is that?!" yelled Jacy.

"It's just Chip!" yelled Matty.

"Hey man. Those are my moves! Oh! I need to tell you something. Promise not to let Jacy kill Monica." I said.

"Okay. Soooooo, was she sha sha shakiin?"

joked Matty.

"I was standing by the Jeep last night and was going to say good night. She kissed me. She came at me like a hurricane. She was so fucking hot. It wasn't just a kiss. She straddled my right leg and trying to suck my tongue out. I gave it right back and it was incredible. I snapped out of it when I thought about my kids. I had to push her off. We regulated ourselves after that. No need to let the enforcer go at her, okay?" I asked.

"Oh Shit! Yeah. I'll square it. I bet you regulated at home. Haha!" he said.

I heard the phone move around.

"Chip. What's this about Monica and regulating?" asked Jacy.

Shit. That woman hears everything.

"I was telling Matty I had to regulate myself all over the shower last night after the talk. Is that what you wanted to know? You want to hear the rest now?" I asked.

"Sure. I can handle your guy talk just as well as Matty." she said.

I heard Matty guffaw in the back ground. I actually chortled. Challenge accepted.

"Okay tough girl. So after Monica laid a scorcher of a kiss on me by the Jeep last night." I said.

"What! She is so!" yelled Jacy.

"Take it easy! So we kissed. It was nuts. She was grinding on my cock, I was pulling her into me. She was like a sexual hurricane. Twenty seconds of heaven and then I pushed her off and said I can't. She apologized. Were good, so no ass kickings."

"Okay. Then what?" she asked.

"So then I go home and jump in the shower. Cause I need to regulate the Captain. Shower pop." I said.

She groaned. I took that as please stop saying that.

"I had been hard ever since Monica walked in the door last night. So I was stroking my cock in the shower fantasizing about the Jeep position. Holding Monica's juicy ass checks apart so I could fuck her deep. She's holding her self up on the roll bar. In my fantasy she has tan lines. Do you know if she has tan lines? So while fucking her, I'm sucking on her breasts and those big pink areoles. I started to cum in the shower, and it was like a damn just starting to break. The first crack and my cum came out in a thin spray but forceful. It felt good, but only half of what it usually is. After the 2 quick spurts, nothing. I was still stroking and it still felt good. The pleasure started building again and then I came so fucking hard. Big thick streaking blasts of cum came out. It felt like I came for a entire minute. When Matty gift wrapped you last night did he cum like that? I woke up this morning with fucking huge wood. Honestly, I think I could cum that hard again just thinking about it. I'm sure Matty could as well. You guys hit the spoon this morning? Nothing sweeter than a soft and slow fuck in the morning. Am I right?" I asked.

I heard a clunk.

"Hello? Jacy? Hello?"

"Matty get in the bedroom now!" yelled Jacy.

"Uh, hey man. I gotta go." said Matty.

"Bedroom now!" yelled Jacy.

The line went dead. Fucker is getting laid again! He better lock that shit up.

I made a caffeine stop and cranked the tunes afterwords. I sang along with Sebastian and got some funny looks.

"She got the big guns! Pointed at my heart

Bang bang shooting like a firing squad. Big guns, Took me by surprise. She got my lovin' reachin' for the sky."🎵

Oh ho Mama! If I had Monica's number, I would make that her ring tone.

It's gonna be damn good day!

Redo1984
Redo1984
639 Followers
12