What Kind of Man I Am Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The obvious place to start would be her dresser and night stand. I should do the opposite. Her closet? I never went in there. If I was hiding something, I would probably bury it in the corner at the bottom or on the top shelf out of the way. Since Joan would need a step stool to get at something high up, I choose to go low.

I turned on all the lights and knelt down to look at her shoes and shoe boxes. I pulled the four shoes boxes out that were in the corner on the floor. The first two had shoes. The third one, I hit the jackpot. Three brown envelopes and larger travel brochure with papers in it.

The brochure was for a cruise line. The papers inside were Joan's itinerary for a cruise she booked for Oct 14-22. Her birth day was the 15th. The date the trip was booked? The day before! What a fucking two face bitch.

I opened the manila envelope number one. I think I knew what this would be. I pulled out the papers. I was wrong, but pleasantly surprised that these fell into my lap. It was her bank statements for her hidden account. $25K. Nice job honey. I hope she paid for the fucking cruise with that account. I went back to the cruise papers. Okay, paid with a MasterCard, We didn't have a MasterCard. That was some good news.

Well two more envelopes to check for the divorce papers. I opened the second envelope. Yep. Divorce papers. When were these dated? July 25th. So she had probably been working with this lawyer since April or May. That was right around when she started her diet. Coincidence? The last envelope contained another copy of the divorce papers. Oh, my name was written on the outside of the packet.

I couldn't say I was surprised. Part of me just wanted to move out then. Why wait? All the evidence pointed to that conclusion. The only thing that didn't was our conversation the previous night in bed. My heart decided for me. I would give her the opportunity to see if she kept her word. My head said you're a fucking idiot.

I turned my attention back to the divorce papers. As I held them, I decided I didn't even want to read them. I made copies of everything and stuck them in my Jeep. I didn't want to risk going to Matty's and run into Monica. I'd bring everything to the lawyer on Thursday and hopefully this will give me an edge.

Fuck. What a depressing weekend. I gotta snap out this shit. I called Matty.

"Hey, man."

"Hey. What's wrong? You sound like your dog died."

"I found the divorce papers in our bedroom. We had a fight and she told me last night we could talk and try to work it out. Guess not."

"Fuck, man. I'm sorry. Divorce papers? I knew it was bad when you called and didn't say fucker."

I heard Jacy in the background.

"Give me the phone." said Jacy.

"I was using that." said Matty.

"Chip. Meet us for lunch. Okay. one hour at that sports bar you guys like. JC's?"

"JC's. Okay."

"Bring the papers. It's going to be okay."

"Okay."

I dragged myself back out the house and headed for Jacy's. I walked in and they were already there.

"Okay. Tell me what happened since Friday to now." said Jacy

I started with my time with Tiffany. When I told them Tiff gave me her number, Jacy had a brief facial expression that I didn't understand. I talked about my plan to moisten my way through Joan's office.

"Not a bad plan. How did it go?" said Matty.

"Pretty good. Based on the hugs I received."

Then I went into detail what happened with Theresa.

"Chip! I told you. Tiff ummm, that girl Tiffany is right. She might jump you. you both have kids and your marriages are unresolved."

"I know. I can't blame her. I used the MOVE on her and that sealed my fate."

Jacy had the 'what the fuck did you just say' look on her face. She looked pissed off.

"Maybe you should sleep with her. Better than the college student that's probably 10 years younger than you."

"Hey now. Come on, Jacy!" said a frowning Matty.

"What did guys do on your mini date?" she said sarcastically.

"We went to DQ." I said.

"God I love DQ. Can we go there after lunch, honey?" said Jacy.

"After the batting cages." said Matty.

"Guys, I think I have BAD."

"Okay. I'll bite. What is BAD.?" said Jacy.

"Boob attention disorder. Maybe it's temporary. TBAD maybe. Butt, too. I guess it's interchangeable."

"Why do you think you have a problem like that." said Jacy.

"Because it's all I think about with uh... Okay, I do think about other parts. Theresa seems to have the guns out for me anytime I see her,"

"Duh! You're going on what, a month without sex? And your confused about Theresa with her guns out? Stay focused. After your date, then what?" said Jacy.

"Saturday morning I took Kixx to the gym. We got home and Joan saw me naked again and of course I propositioned her. She said the kids are home and she had to use the bathroom.. I broke her vibrator and then made sure my bulge was in her face at lunch. She ran off to shop for groceries, which she hasn't done since I don't know when!"

"At dinner, the kids said the drive to her parents sucked. She got pissed and I said relax."

"Oh shit." said Matty.

"I went on to say it does suck. She pretty much screamed at me, she didn't want me to go. So I yelled back and said let me know when you pull your head out of your ass. She went to bedroom. I didn't go in till 11, and she was still awake. She apologized, I did, too, and we hugged. I told we needed to talk whatever this is out and she said okay. Then today I found the divorce papers dated from July and a cruise she booked yesterday for her birthday in October."

"Fuck her then man. Weapons free. Sleep with whoever you want." said Matty.

"Hold on, hon. He can't. Chel and Kixx? I'm not saying he can't, but you shouldn't sleep with Theresa or that Tiffany girl. Or the office girls at either of your jobs.

"Well shit. You just wiped out all the women I am interested in. It's not like I would sleep with a woman first thing. A date would come first."

"Please!" said Jacy.

"What happened to sleeping with Theresa?" I said.

"Chip. I'm sorry. My advice is still to wait it out till she actually tells you. I was little upset that you would get involved with that Tiffany girl."

"That's what my heart says. My head says I'm an idiot. I just want to know what direction to go."

"You want me to go with you to the lawyers?" said Matty.

Nice subject change, Matty.

"Um. Yeah. actually. will you?"

"Sure man. Hey. I had an idea for the money. You write me a check for $2000 for the Vegas trip expenses. You also write me a check for first and last month's rents and security deposit. Let's say $3000. Except I cash them and give you the money back. Genius huh?"

"That could work, but I need to give you some money for the trip."

"So far we have only spent $400; everything else was a free." said Matty.

"Can I give you $400?" I asked.

"How about $200."

"Okay. I'll make a check out for $2200. The $3000, I'll date for Thursday, Aug 31st."

We finished up and parted company, but not before a group hug.

"Team Chip." said Jacy.

"Team Chip." said Matty.

"I love you guys. Thank you."

As I was driving home, I decided to check out the La-Z-Boy store. I was testing out some chairs, and the fourth one was really comfy. My mind went to Tiffany. Jacy certainly didn't want me to see a younger woman. What was that about? I pulled out my phone and started a text to Tiffany.

"Hey Tiff. Just wanted to say hi. Was thinking about you."

I decided on the chair and would work out the purchase and delivery after Vegas. It was after four. I could take care of the yard while I still had daylight. Sounded good.

When I finished the front yard, I felt the buzz of a text. I pulled out my phone and saw that I had a reply from Tiff.

"Oh, James.:) I hope you mission went well. Waiting for your swift return."

That brought a smile from me. I went to finish the backyard. I hit the showers and ate some fruit leftovers for dinner. I just settled into the TV room with a Malibu rum and Pepsi.

Dad called me around 7 pm. He told me he got absolutely nowhere with Joan. He even got angry and yelled at her.

"You don't look healthy. You have a family. What the hell is going on?"

Of course, that made things worse. He said he needed to debrief with Momma and would let me know if anything interesting came up.

"Thanks, Dad. Goodnight."

The family arrived at 9 PM. They all looked pretty tired as they filed into the house.

"You guys hungry? I could make you something."

"I need to go to bed. I have to get up at 5:30, thank you, though. Good night guys." said Joan.

"Can you make me a sandwich like the ones from Saturday?" said Kixx

"Sure. Chel?"

"Yeah, a half one for me please." said Chel.

While the kids changed cloths and used the bathroom while I made the sandwiches. They came back to the table and ate.

"How was the trip?"

"Long. Mom didn't really talk to us. She looked like she was thinking. It was good to see Grandpa and Grammy, but they all talked for a while and we just hung out outside. Dad. I don't know."

Kixx nodded his head in agreement.

"Kids. I'm still trying. I won't stop, yet, but there could be some more yelling like yesterday. She told me last night we would talk after you guys are back in school. I love you. She loves you. Remember that. Now eat your sandwiches before I eat them. You don't want your old man to get fat do you?"

"Dad. You're in pretty good shape. I think Holly thought so." said Chel.

I shook my head and laughed.

"I just want to get a little stronger upper body. I was thinking about taking on a hobby like the Spartan Race or something, or get a muscle car to work on. Like a 1970 Challenger. Can't do those without building some muscles."

Kixx knew the car I was talking about.

"Why not just buy a new Challenger?" said Chel.

"It's not the same, but you make a good point. I'll think about it. The idea behind the car was to be able to take it to shows, maybe legally drag with it, or join a club. Those new muscle cars are like 30 percent smaller than their originals. Size matters."

"Dad. that would be cool to drag race." said Kixx.

"I know! Clean your messes up. I'm going to watch a little ESPN and go to bed."

"Okay."

I watched some ESPN and messed with my fantasy baseball team. Almost 11? I got up and trudged to the bedroom. I stopped off at both kids rooms to say goodnight. They were both up. Kixx playing a video game and Chel looked like she was texting. I brushed and slipped into bed. I hoped tomorrow would be a better day.

Monday August 21, 2018

As I was driving to work, I thought, only 10 days left and this bullshit will be over. I stopped for a large iced-coffee at Dunks. I waited in line, thinking, I need to get the funk out, man. I turned on my radio once I was back in the Jeep, hoping a song would be sign that my day would be okay. I sipped my drink as a song from Loverboy ended. A guitar wailed and then a heavy bass started. I knew this song!

"Turn it up!

Yeah!

I'm working hard, you're working too

We do it every day"🎵

Well all fucking right. Autograph.

"Turn up the radio

I need the music, gimme some more."🎵

The drive was much improved with caffeine and rock. I was idling in the parking lot and pulled out the selection of fine colognes. I had two new ones I hadn't worn yet. The Gucci was more musky and I wasn't feeling that today. I put on the Allure Homme Sport, it had a citrus smell. I had to unbutton my shirt to hit the underarms, too. I remembered Tiffany said I could wear this as often as I wanted and it wasn't as over powering for the panties. We'll see. Ready to face the world Chip?

I grabbed the punching bag. It was a large box, but I was early so I didn't run into any of staff. I put the gear out of the way. I'd set that up before lunch. I was going to need to fill the base with some water; I might have to do that after the work day. I had to go back to the Jeep to get my lunch food for the week. It was short week, thank god, and I was flying out Thursday.

Monday's fly-by, and stress me out. Analysis of the company's sales and meetings take up most of my day. I really don't talk to the team till the afternoon when we have our own meeting. At eleven, Carrie walked into my office.

"Hey Care."

"How are you Chip?" She looked concerned.

"I'm fine."

"Uh huh."

I rolled my eyes. She sat down in one of the chairs and crossed her legs. I really tried not to look. I did.

"Chip, if you need to talk to someone... What happened? Something has changed. You were happy all last week and now you're down."

"I'm not down."

"Okay. I'm here if you want to talk. What's the big box over there?"

"A punching bag." I tried to keep looking at my reports.

"Hmmm. Someone is frustrated."

"Carrie."

"Once you set it up, maybe I could use it. I'm frustrated too."

I closed my eyes trying not to think about fucking the shit of Carrie to ease our frustrations!

"See, something is wrong. You would have had a snappy comeback to that. I could bring some yoga pants and a Lycra top to work. Then I could use the bag. Of course I wouldn't wear a bra and panties cause they would get all sweaty. I would want to change back into them. I think the top is somewhat see-through though. You would be okay if my girly stuff bounced around?"

"Carrie. No. No. uh uh."

"No to what."

I swallowed. "No bouncing. No yoga pants and Lycra top. You'd kill me or I would rip them off you." I smiled.

"There he is. Hi, Chip. Maybe you could give me a private workout lesson."

She stood up, grinning. I did not. I had a huge fucking hard on. Dammit Carrie! She came walking over by me and leaned over by my ear. She inhaled through her nose.

"Naughty Chip. You have a new cologne. Stand up so I can get a better whiff."

"Nope. And don't ask why. You know why."

She looked down at my lap. The captain was at full mast and off to the right, outlining exactly where he was.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to take it that far."

She squeezed my shoulder hard with her left hand. I could feel her long finger nails digging into me. I wanted to reach out and squeeze her ass back.

"One of these days Carrie. One of these days."

She was smiling and walking away.

"I'm going to get my own punching bag. That way I'll be ready for that day."

Oh lordy. There is the ass I know and love. At least she didn't do the shirt tug. She stopped at the door and turned around.

"You smell really good Chip. How the hell do you keep picking the right colognes?"

She tugged her shirt down and winked at me. The captain went berserk.

Chip. What the fuck? You're killing me. She wants to drain your balls! We could fuck her all night tonight! Seriously!"

"Shut Up. I know." I said out loud. Great. Now I'm replying to myself out loud.

Lunch time came and I set up the bag. I was going to listen to an entire album at lunch. Today I picked "Dawn Patrol," by Night Ranger. The first song was a killer tune. But it cut right into me for a lot of reasons.

"It ain't the way you move

It ain't the way that you move me Oh no

it ain't the way you shake

It ain't the way that you shake me Oh no"🎵

I tried to relax and eat. I kept thinking I wanted Joan to tell me she really loved me, but I also didn't. So confusing.

"I love the way you use me

I love the way you use me Oh yeah."🎵

I thought about Carrie. How I wanted her to use me. Mmmm.

The songs on this album made me happy and sad. "Sing Me Away" reminded of the good times with Joan.

"Summer kisses never last through September."🎵

I got through the first half of the album with only some watery eyes. Fuck. As I listened to the rest, I surfed on my phone to see what kind of shit I could take to increase my cum volume. I ended up ordering a 6-month supply and sent it to my office instead of home. Shit. I should have sent it to Matty's.

I closed my eyes and listened to the last song. I started sing along a little bit and turned it up slightly.

"Night Ranger. Where you gonna run to now."🎵

When it was over I opened my eyes at the end, Carrie was standing there. I suck at locking doors.

"I never pegged you for a hard rocker. Who is that band? What did you do for lunch?"

"Night Ranger. I brought a bunch of food from home. Trying to eat better and listen to some music. Hopefully, I'll get the bag up soon. You know, instead of eating out. Work out and relax."

"Relax to Night Ranger? Okay. I can think of something else to do with that kind of music, Chip. I am going to have to totally change things around in my head when I'm in the tub tonight."

She smirked

"You're so bad. Hey? You didn't think I was country did you? Fixing the barb wire fence with my shirt off? Driving a F150? Fucking wranglers?"

"And what is wrong with country?"

She put her hands on her hips. Did she just twang when she said country?

I had a split second day dream and taking Carrie in the back of a truck.

"Took you down to the willow pond

Where the cat tails grow real high

And in a few brief moments

We waived our child hood goodbye."🎵

I shook myself out of the fantasy.

"On you, it's great. In a unbuttoned flannel shirt?"

I think I just invented kamasutra Clue. Ms. Carrie, wearing only a flannel shirt. In the barn doing cowgirl with the Captain!

"I may stick with you and the country theme. You never have pants on anyway."

See you at the meeting, Night Ranger."

She giggled and left my office. Holy shit. She got me hard again. Bubble bath with Carrie.

I cleared my head and cleaned up my desk. I needed to finish my marching orders for this week for the meeting.

Once in the meeting, I got that lioness feeling again. I pushed through and told some jokes so they would stop hunting me. Kimberly and Lori stayed behind once the meeting was over.

"I want to smell you, Boss." said Kimberly.

"Okay, let's do it."

"Mmmmmm."

She walked away, clutching her binder and smiling. I felt like I should give her one of my t-shirts with some my smell on it if it made her that happy. Shit. I'd like that. Expect it would perfume and the smell of pussy I would want on it. On a pair of panties preferably! Lori smelled me next.

"I like it. Let me think about it."

Then she tugged her shirt at the sides. Seriously! Oh those nipples looked good. She turned and sashayed away. Little vixen in training. Dammit Carrie!

At the end of the day I started thinking how I was going to get water into the base of the punching bag. You know what, I was just going to snag one of those five gallon water jugs from the lounge. I'd stay till 5:15 and grab one.

Carrie poked her head in the door. She just stared at me a little bit.

"I am afraid to say it. What?"

"Sorry. I was day dreaming how you would teach me to punch the bag. You know. From behind, so I had the right form. I gotta go buy a punching bag and take a bubble bath. Bye, Chip."

Oh, fuck. I would have my cock nestled into her ass is how I would teach her. Kissing her neck while I buried my hands down her yoga pants. God, I need to taste her.

"FUCK!"

I stood up. Go get the water, Chip.

I ran into the big boss on the way back to my office.

"Mighty thirsty, Chip?" said John.

"Um. not exactly. I need water to fill the base of my punching bag. I'm trying to avoid eating out as much with the vendors. Getting healthier and keep me more focused on work. I can pay for the water."

"Don't worry about it. That's a pretty good idea. I wish I could do something like that. You gave me something to think about. Have a good night Chip."

He slapped me on the back as he left. He's a good boss. I really enjoy my job.

I finally made it to my Jeep at about 5:45. At least Joan isn't home yet, I really need to work out tonight. I went home and left immediately for the gym. Kixx ended up going with me. Chel wasn't home, she was at Becky's house.