What Kind of Man I Am Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I texted Chel and Joan we were going to the gym. We were back home a little bit after 7:30PM. Joan wasn't home yet, good. Joan never ate dinner at home on Mondays.

"Hey guys. Is Pizza okay tonight?"

"Sure." came the chorus.

I stayed in the kitchen to prep the oven and wait to put in the pizza. I needed to stay away from that pizza! I'd eat a chicken ceaser salad and some pineapple, instead. We sat down and ate around 8PM. The kids told me they didn't do much that day. I told them the punching bag was set up in the basement if they wanted to try it.

Joan rolled in around 8:30, looking really frazzled.

"Sorry I'm so late. The computers were down for a couple of hours today and threw us off the rest of the day."

She sat down at the table and actually interacted with us.

"You want some water?"

"Yes please. Thank you."

Before we knew it, it was nine.

"Sorry, guys, I really need to get ready for bed."

"Goodnight, Mom."

She actually gave a hug to Chel and kissed the top of Kixx's head. She came over to me and gave me a hug, as well. Talk about fucking confusing. She let go and walked away.

"Good night."

"Good night, hon." I said.

The kids looked confused, too, but then got up and helped me clean up. They still looked tired from Sunday's trip. Both of them went to their rooms, although Kixx took a Pepsi with him. It's still summer, I told myself.

I went to the TV room and let my brain relax and watch some Pickers. At ten, I shut it down and headed for the shower. Joan looked dead to the world and was snoring. I took my phone out and recorded it. Might come in handy.

Once in the shower, I washed up from my sweaty workout. I needed some relief. I started fantasizing about Carrie. I was fucking her on my office desk. She had a skirt and her top was open, but I had taken her panties off and her gorgeous breasts were hanging out of her bra. I was pumping her slowly as she looked into my eyes while she squeezed my ass, encouraging me to pump more forcefully.

"This looks like fun." Lori said.

I forgot to lock the door! Lori grabbed my face and laid a deep tongue kiss on me. She broke it and looked down at my throbbing shaft going slowly in and out of Carrie. She bent over, took my cock out of Carrie and started slurping and sucking me. "Oh fuck, that is so hot," Carrie gasped.

Lori guided my cock back into Carrie and started licking Carries clit once I started slowly pumping.

"Oh my fucking god! Yes! yes! I'm going to cum. FUCK me Chip! uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh, uhhhhhhh, uhhhhhh."

As her orgasm subsided, Lori stood up and gave me a pussy juiced filled kiss. Fucking love the smell of pussy.

"Your Turn Chip."

She grabbed my cock and went to her knees. Carrie sat up on the desk watching Lori while caressing my abdomen. Lori started by engulfing the head past her lips and swirling her tongue around it.

I couldn't hold off in the shower any longer. My orgasm exploded through me and cum pounded out like a machine gun all over the place.

Fuck. I need the touch of a woman. I have only:

9 days to go.