What Kind of Man I Am Ch. 09

Story Info
Boobs: Coping mechanism.
11.1k words
3.99
38.8k
67
76

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Redo1984
Redo1984
638 Followers

What Kind of Man I Am Ch. 9

Hey Fuckers

Doing the best I can avoiding Covid, Karen and Ken. Unfortunately people we know have passed away and many have lost there jobs. I lost my Dad earlier this year along with dealing with all the other shit in life.

Sit down, relax, have a sandwich, drink a glass of milk, do some fuckin' thing besides complaining about waiting for a story.

Redo1984🤘

I had some editing help from JD, but then I kept tinkering with it. All the errors are mine.

*****

Thursday Night, August 24, 2018

One week till the big divorce day announcement.

"Holy shit Slaughter!?" I said.

"Oh yeah." said Matty.

"Are you fucking kidding me? This is way too much man. First class?" I said shaking my head.

"Chip. You're good. What you did for us with the talk was priceless. Most of this Jacy was able to secure at no charge or at deep discount." he said chuckling.

"Wow, this all looks great. What's GTX racing?" I asked.

"Well. We do some training and then get to race NASCAR style cars." he said smugly.

"Really? What the... Wow! This is going to be a weekend we will never forget." I said holding out my fist.

"You got that right. The only rub is we have to give some feedback on the racing so they can use it as customer testimonial." he said giving me a fist bump back.

I started to look around. Hmmm. Our flight attendant was put together. Loved her blonde hair. It was put up, but I bet anything it's long. Her company top or vest was pretty taunt. But I think she has some big guns lurking. She smiled at me and I felt a wave of energy. What a great smile.

What the hell was that? Since when do I feel energy?

I was mesmerized by her swish and sway of her bottom. I wonder if she ever thinks about her ass being at eye level for everyone. I'm sure there are some ladies that like it too.

I would love to fuck her with the outfit on. Mmm. Yeah. From behind with her breasts dangling out of her blouse. In the galley makes sense. Maybe she can hold on to some handles while I hold on to her hair? Way too difficult to do it on top of the drink cart. Fantasies have to be fucking plausible man.

"Ow got I bad, got it bad, I'm hot for teacher!"🎶

"Yeah! Just like the video and she yanks off the flight attendant uniform. Titties!" yelled Cappy.

"Stop it." said Matty nudging me.

I snapped out of my mile high dream.

"Sigh. Okay. Let me guess. You love her ass and her hair. Dare I say you love her large...." he said and stopped.

"Hi. Would you gentlemen like something to drink?" she said.

"I sure would... Kathryn. Thank you. I would like some water and I need something to help me sleep later. Any recommendations?" I asked.

"Maybe some wine?" she offered.

"I lean more towards beer." I said.

"How about a Sam Adams?" she said.

"Sounds great Kath. Sorry. Can I call you Kath?" I asked.

"Sure." she said with a smile.

"And you sir?" she asked Matty.

"Water sounds great. Like a couple of bottles please and thank you." he said.

"Oh! This is Matty. My name is Chip. We played basketball before we got here. We're a little dehydrated." I explained.

"Okay." She said with a giggle.

Kath was busy helping all her first class seats for a while. She finally sat down in her jump seat getting ready for takeoff right across from us. That energy was still there and flowing.

Maybe she will spread her legs? I wonder if she is shaven? Hmm. My gut says no. My guess is a nice landing strip.

"Dude. Your arms look a little more muscular." Matty said flicking my arm.

"What? Oh. Yeah. I have been working out consistently and eating much better since ... you know. Physically, I feel really good. I think I even lost about six to seven pounds as a bonus." I said.

"I wish I could do that." Kath said.

"You can. I started small. The key for me was eating more pineapple, celery, grapes, umm halos, salads. I'm a picky eater. But I found if I had those in supply at work and home, I ate them instead of chips. I still cook burgers or pizza at times. I work out almost about an hour every day. Today was just the game, but that wiped out a decent amount of calories and worked a lot of muscles." I said.

"I can't really do any of that up here." she said.

"Okay. So you need to customize a plan for you. Start small. Just one change." I said.

"Are you a trainer?" she asked quizzically.

"Nope. I just figured out what works for me. I work in a corporate office. Are you based here?" I asked.

"Yes." she smiled.

"After my trip, if you want to talk, I'm sure we could figure something out that would work for you. I have a lot... umm, on my plate for the next couple of weeks. But after that? Sometimes one small thing can set everything it in motion." I said.

Like a divorce or plans to siphon a large amount of money for yourself.

The fasten seat belt light went off. Kathryn got up at the same time I did.

"I have to use the restroom. Sorry, you go first. Please." I said.

We both moved to the area by the bathroom.

"Thank you so much for offering to help me. You sure your wife won't mind?" she asked while we were in front of the bathroom.

"Nope. Yeah. Apparently she is done with me. Next week in fact, she is going to surprise me with divorce papers. She doesn't know I know. I am super chatty right now. TMI. I'm sorry." I said.

"Oh Chip. No. I'm so sorry." she said.

"Thank you. Hey. You look great the way you are. You're an attractive, sexy, beautiful woman. All the guys stare at your butt when you go by. If you want to lose weight to feel better physically and mentally, that's great. Don't do it for anyone or for us guys. You're a hottie." I said nodding knowingly.

I could see tears welling up in her eyes.

"Oh shit. No. No. No. No. No, don't cry. See. Way too chatty." I said grimacing.

"No. You're, sniff, you're just so nice. I have never had anyone say that to me and in such a sincere way." she said.

"Come here." I said with my arms out.

I gave her a hug. I felt some movement in my loins. She smelled good and her chest pressed against me.

"Better?" I asked.

"Yes." she said.

She kissed me softly on the chin.

"Sorry." she said smiling.

"There is a curtain. It's okay. You had me in comforting mode and now I'm back to thinking ... You know I should just go to the bathroom." I said.

I had a quick thought.

"Oh here." I said and reached into my pocket.

I took my phone out and opened up new contacts.

"Go ahead and put your info in or not. Whatever you're comfortable with. Email is good. We don't know each other so it's good to be cautious. Or I can give you my email?" I said.

I went into the bathroom. When I came out she gave my phone back and smirked. Hmm. I want her! Is that so wrong? I had a vision of myself fondling her ass in sweats. Bending her over, pulling her sweats down and tasting her sweet blonde pussy.

"Come and get me girl. It's up to you." 🎶

Shit. Now I was hard.

Reality check Chip! I will be lucky to have sex with one of these woman I'm all frothy after. It just isn't that easy. Right? I went back to my seat contemplating how shitty dating was going to be.

"Dude. You have to stop. Your game is already solid. You have the vibe of a good guy. Women can tell. " he said chuckling.

"I seriously can't help myself. I blame the cologne entirely and take no responsibility." I said chuckling.

Kath brought are drinks and we just smiled at each other.

"Beer first, then water." I said.

"Let's talk about the weekend plan. Please hold your applause till I'm done. So, racing and then Slaughter, Great White. After that a surprise. Saturday we can chill, pool, massages and fight night. Sunday we can hit the sports book and get some souvenirs. You just raise your hand to tap out when you're too tired old man and need a nap." he said.

"Me? Who naps?" I asked.

"Speaking of naps. We should get some sleep. Can I have one of those eye masks?" Matty said smirking.

"True. Here." I said chuckling.

After finishing my drinks, I put my mask on and let the drone of the engines lull me to sleep.

"She's my cherry pie..." 🎶

Is that Gwenth Paltrow? Stripping for me? Yeah baby. Her red hair dangling in my face. She smells so good. It kind of looks like her.

She shoved her tits in my face and a nipple was near my lips. Mmm, tastes so good. These tits are a lot bigger than Gwen's.

"Show me your cock Chip." she said in my ear.

"What!" I said jerking awake.

"You have a good time in there?" Matty said grinning.

"Uh. Yeah. It was pretty damn good." I mumbled.

"What was the dream?" he asked.

"You know, stuff. Good stuff." I said

"Uh Huh. Eva Green?" Matty said.

"Maybe. Ha ha. I wish. I might not have woken up or maybe grabbed Kath." I said whispering.

"Hey man. Serious talk. You should really use condoms when you get rolling officially. Besides the obvious concerns, HPV has really changed things." Matty whispered back.

"How so? I mean most women get checked yearly right? Pap smear?" I asked.

"Yeah. But once they get a bad strain. Cancer strains. Some you don't get rid of. Some are real bad news. Guys get it too. Although we seem to be able to get rid of it naturally over a year or two. But you could also give it to a partner unknowingly. They can't test effectively for it in men yet." he said.

"Shit. Are you trying to scare me away from sex? Cause it's working." I said.

"No. Information is good. Just wrap that shit up during test drives." he said.

"Theoretically, I could have it right now and pass it on if I slept with someone?" I asked.

"Yeah. You can get it orally as well. Here is the ass kicker. In a woman, it can stay dormant for 10, 20 plus years and surprise. It's bad news. But if Joan has never said anything, you should be in the ft clear. But you need to careful and make good decisions. I guess 25% of the population has HPV." he said.

"So being a sex machine and going down on a lady is probably not a good decision?" I said.

"Skip going downtown and wear a rain coat bro. Or? You know her well enough or cleared the air." he said.

The plane landed and I caught Kath staring. So I winked at her. She covered her mouth giggling and looked away. On the way out I gave her a hug.

"I'll reach out to you when I have time and will figure something out." I said.

"Please do. Take care of yourself Chip." she said

We landed and boogied to a cab since we only had carry ons. I texted the family that I had landed safely and was headed to the hotel. For the most part we were zombies in the cab.

Oh I didn't realize I had a message from Tiff.

"I'm Jealous. Have fun!"

That was nice. I need to figure out what I should do about her.

We hit the sidewalk and headed into the Hard Rock looking to check in. That took some time but we made into the room by midnight.

"Should we stay or go?" he asked.

"Go. I need to eat." I said

"Good point. Restaurant or bar with food?" Matty asked.

"Bar with food." I said as we hit the hallway.

Matty steered us to a place in the hotel that was pretty busy.

We headed for the bar which had space to sit. The music was pretty good.

The bartender came over and I smiled at her.

"Hi. I'm Roxy. What can I get for you guys." she asked.

"Starving. Please help us." I said.

She smiled and gave us some menus.

"Anything you recommend staying away from?" I asked.

"Salads. End of the night the lettuce is iffy" she said.

"Duly noted." Matty said with a nod.

"I'll be back in a few minutes." she said and sashayed a little.

Wow! She obviously felt good about herself in her form fitting cloths. Very sexy and probably helps with tips. Man! Her arms were well toned and that butt. Stop staring and look at the menu Chip.

"Menu? Ass is on the menu. Eat that ass! Bite that ass! Bite it." said the Captain.

"Thoughts? On food, not the..." Matty asked looking over the menu.

I looked at the menu and quickly decided.

"Teriyaki stir fry please." I stated.

"You really suck. I was going to be bad. You inspiring mother fucker." Matty laughed.

"Inspiring mother fucker?" Roxy asked laughing.

"He's just talking about my meal choice. You inspire me with those killer triceps! You look great. I mean... all of you looks great." I said stumbling.

"Oh. Why thank you. I have put a lot of work into my arms." she said a little embarrassed.

"You're welcome." I said.

"What would you like to eat?" she said cocking an eyebrow and I realized how sexy her eyes were.

"What? What did she say? Ass! Say Ass! No Pussy. Oh man. Say buffet!" said the Captain.

"I'll have the teriyaki stir fry and the big Sam Adams draft please." I said as I felt my dick moving into an uncomfortable position. She has some perky fucking tits. I bet her nipples naturally are pointing up, which is so fucking hot.

"Dose." said Matty.

"Nice." she said and started pouring the beers.

"Here for the fight?" she asked.

"Yeah, and Slaughter. Probably explains how busy it is." Matty said looking around.

I was still checking her out and noticed she was having trouble finishing the beers with minimal foam. She kept glancing at me instead focusing on the flow.

"You seem to be extra frothy tonight Roxy." I said with a grin.

"It will be zoo all weekend. Here you go. You were making me nervous you brat." She said putting our beers on coasters and pointing at me with a smile on her face.

"Thanks Roxy. Can't wait to taste it." I said.

Roxy pivoted and looked down the bar. Her hair only went to her neck but it looked good on her the way she styled it. She glanced over and caught me observing her. She just smiled and headed down the bar.

I took a nice long sip of beer. Mmm. Yummy.

There were some games on the TV's but I liked people watching instead. It looked like Matty was texting anyway.

"I got to take a leak man." I said and headed for the men's room.

Lots of ladies dancing together. Boobs bouncing and asses jiggling. Hello Vegas.

I headed back to the bar and felt happy. Good meal and a brew with my best friend.

Hello! Look at these guitars.

I better get back for my food.

"So?" Matty said with mischievous look.

"Alright. What?" I said.

"Guess who asked about you?" Matty said.

"What? I don't fucking know. Who?" I said taking a nice sip of beer looking around.

"Roxy." Matty said staring at me.

"Stop the look. She's attractive and I complimented her. That's it." I said in a mock huff.

And I want her to ride me reverse cowgirl so I can see her fantastic ass bouncing on my cock.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"I didn't say too much. Trying to raise your spirits why you're dealing with the D." he said and shrugged.

I turned and looked around to people watch again. Okay. Women watch.

"You going to dance." Matty asked.

"I'm going to eat and look. You?"

"Eat and I have a woman thank you. I'm running on fumes as it is." he said.

"Me too. Those ladies over there are well on their way to a train wreck." I said with a nod.

On cue, one lady slipped and caught herself by grabbing a friend. The whole table roared with laughter. Nothing wrong with having a good time.

"Here's your stir fry Chip." Roxy said.

I turned around on my stool.

"Thanks Roxy. You're the best and still sexy." I said.

"Stop. Don't stop." she chuckled.

"Let me know if you need anything else okay." she said.

"Everything looks fantastic." I said looking at her.

We devoured are food, watched some sports and started a second beer. I was really buzzing nicely.

"Oh Roxy" I said in a sing song when she was close by.

"Yes Chip. What do you need?" she said lifting an eyebrow

"Besides some baby oil, a slip and slide and a girl. Just the check." I said.

"You get the baby oil, I know the girl." said Roxy smirking.

"What about the slip and slide?" I said chuckling.

"Baby oil and girl equals slip and slide. You know where I'll be." She said smiling, but then frowned looking over my shoulder.

"Incoming." Matty said with a head nod on my six.

I turned around and there were two of the attractive train wrecks in front of us.

The song that started grabbed me and my buzz though.

"She was a sex machine,

She kept her motor clean"🎶

"Hey guys. Want to dance." the blonde asked me

"Uh, We..." Matty started.

"Sure!" I said and pushed Matty off his stool." I said with a grin.

"Not inspiring anymore fucker." he said.

The blonde began grinding her ass on my crotch right way. I found this very pleasant and the Captain filled with blood. I grabbed her waist to assist and she guided my right hand up to her breast. That's a nice fucking tit, fuck! I gave a healthy squeeze.

"You said tit fuck! Titty Fuck. Titty Fuck." Said Cappy.

We danced for a quite few songs and I had a lot of fun. it had been a long time since I danced. I probably sucked, oh well.

I looked over at Matty and could see he was in distress. The brunette was trying to get some ball park frank her self. The current song was winding down. Time to run away! Run away!

"We have to get going. Big day tomorrow." I yelled at my dance partner.

"Oh. My name is Wendy. Stay please. Don't you like me?" she said pouting.

"Oh I do. My name is Chip. If I stayed, I'm afraid I would pull my cock out and fuck you right on the dance floor. Then we would get thrown in jail. Nobody cums. Nobody wins." I said and winked.

She launched herself at me including her tongue into my mouth while she groped my package.

I was able to pull her off, enjoying her for a few seconds.

"You got moxie Wendy! We really have to go. You're super sexy and that was a spectacular breast I felt. Totally would ravage you if I could." I said

"My room number is 1269." she said smoldering.

"Well alright. 69 huh?" I chuckled and she leaned into me.

"Oh yes please." She purred

"Matty. We got to go man!" I yelled.

We bailed for the door after we took the ladies back to their table, much to their disappointment.

I took a look over to the bar and Roxy was giving me the come hither finger.

"Let me go see what she needs. Wait for me outside. If I don't come out in three minutes. Go to an ATM and get some cash for my bail." I said straight faced.

"What? Bail? Come on!" he said in distress.

I was in a wild mood and had no filter.

Roxy exited the bar and met me in the hallway adjacent to bar where the restrooms are.

"Hey sexy." I said.

She pulled me down and gave a fucking molten mouth kiss and put my hand on her ass.

So I squeezed that fucking ass and returned the kiss. She broke the kiss and pushed me off playfully. Then she pulled out a coaster from her back pocket. She jammed it right down the front of my pants and then package checked me.

"Get 2 bottles of baby oil Chip." she said and went back to work.

I walked out smiling.

"What did you do?" Matty asked worriedly.

"Just being me. I did it like this. I did it like that. I did it with a whiffle ball bat." I rhymed.

"That's what I was afraid of. Don't do anything stupid." he advised.

"It was stupid good. These girls in Vegas are aggressive man!" I said.

"I have a feeling more like stupid, stupid. We just fucking got here!" Matty said.

He's right. I chuckled on the inside.

"Well I'm ready to crash. Stop smiling fucker." he said.

We hit the room and both of us mumbled good night.

I stripped and put on some shorts. I took. minute to put Roxy's number into my phone.

Once I was in bed I kept thinking about fucking Roxy.

Don't forget Kath and Wendy. But my mind always went back to Roxy and the baby oil dripping off her ass. Roxy riding me with baby oil all over her body as she bounced up and down my shaft. My cock pulling out her pink pussy. What if she climaxed and squirted on my stomach? Oh Baby!

Redo1984
Redo1984
638 Followers