What Kind of Man I Am Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does that mean a long sloppy wet blow job is not allowed Matty? I swallow. so there won't be a mess." she said grinning as she rubbed his leg.

I needed to step in. I took out some cash.

"We don't want to monopolize your time. You're to beautiful and sassy for us to tie you up." I said and immediately regretted it.

"Mmm Chip. Do you want tie me up Captain and have your way with me?" she said.

What did she just say?

"I... cannot tell a lie. I fucking absolutely want to do that to you." I said.

I think the drinking was catching up with us. I was getting chatty again.

"But that would be down the road. I would want you to be able to use your arms and legs. For some reason? I was thinking of Colorado, near Telluride. In the wild with my Jeep. You in cutoffs and a tank top. Mmmmm. Stripping you down for some waterfall fun. You laying on a big rock. I spread your legs to..." I trailed off.

She must have grabbed my leg when I started talking and I didn't realize it. I did now. She was squeezing pretty hard.

My cock was a straining.

Pepper just stared at me. Jazzy stared at Pepper. Matty was totally eyeballing Jazzy.

"Well. I Uh. Sorry I got carried away." I said.

"No. Wow. I was totally imagining it Chip." she said.

My leg was on fire where her hand was touching me.

"Girl? You crushin'?" Jazzy said.

"A little. I told you. Dangerous. He's the one that..." she said with a nod to Jazzy.

"How about a private lap dance?" Jazzy asked.

"Fuck no! I mean.... sorry not for me. I couldn't handle it. But Chip here would love one and I'm buying. How about both of you?" Matty said.

"Sure. But you too stud. Two on two." she said.

"Come on. It won't be that bad." I said.

The two girls looked at each other and laughed.

"Chip hasn't seen boobs for awhile." she said and snickered.

"You're at the right place, I'll show you mine if you show me yours?" Jazzy said to Matty.

"We honestly just came her for the music!" I said.

"Ha! Although there is truth to that. " Pepper said looking at my eyes.

"Is there a song for Pepper Chip?" Matty smirked.

Maybe fucker. I tried to give a poker face.

"Chip? you have a song for me? Tell me." she begged.

"Sometimes a song pops in my head associated with a person or event." I said.

"Like the Money man. She was shaking, when you met Monica." Matty said gleefully.

Oh shit.

"Really. Monica was shaking for you? Hmm?" she asked staring at me.

"No. She just has really large... ah... You wouldn't know it." I said as the song was ripping through my head again.

"Tell me Chip. Or... or. I will tell everyone it's your birthday. We will have to put you on stage." she said.

That would be hard to explain to my family. Deploy counter measures.

"Wow. We went from hello to naughty sexy threats. Okay. Okay. I will whisper it to you. It's by LA Guns. I wanna be your man." I said sheepishly thinking about her falling in love comment.

"Really. Oh Chip! This is so sudden!" She teased and nuzzled her boobs on my arm.

"You had your fun?" I said smilng.

"No. not yet. I don't know that song. I need to hear it." She said and grabbed Jazzy.

She disappeared with Jazzy over by the DJ.

"Dude. Here. Buy a lap dance so we keep the girls out of trouble." Matty said handing me some cash.

"I tried. What about you?" I said.

"No thank you. She scares me." he said.

The girls made their way back to us awhile later. We did enjoy a few performances in between. Matty was more relaxed now.

"I really like that song. I'm going to work on some choreography for it. Do you know any more songs I could strip for Chip?" she said.

"Strip for Chip? Oh boy do I." I said while I laughed.

"How about we do the lap dance and you can tell me?" she asked.

"Sounds good. Not sure if I will be able to focus." I said.

"You too. I can't afford to get in trouble Matty. I've spent too much time with you. I would rather dance for you than anyone else." she said.

"Safe enviroment. You'll be fine." I tried to reassure him.

"Okay." he said.

They took us to another room and I didnt even look at Matty after that.

While she performed she would whisper in my ear with a hot sweet breath.

The music was blaring but I heard Everlong going through my head now.

Breathe out so I can breathe you in

Hold you in

And now.🎶

"She's the one Chip!" said Cappy.

She flashed me a little pussy by pulling her panties out and to the side a little. Then she was all over me.

Hair in my face. Boobs in the face. Dragging her lips on my cheek

"You're a Protector. We were supposed to meet tonight. Did Monica have bigger tits than me?" she whispered as she began grinding on my lap.

"What does that mean?" I asked confused

"Means motor boat dumb ass. Her tits are right there!" said the Captain.

I didn't motor boat per say. But I did give her a couple nibbles.

"Means you have, uuh... yeah... and you're less... oh shit... " she continued as she found the hard spot.

"Are you a ... wi...um... enchantress?" I said squirming as I felt her heat.

"Hee hee. You can say witch. Yes. Have you ever fucked a witch." she said and stuck her tongue in my ear.

"No." I said giggling.

After that she just rode my crotch and rubbed her boobs where ever she could. Her hand wandered to my cock at times, running a finger down it's length.

"I have to go Chip. Need to work. Let me give you my number. We will have to finish talking another time." she said.

I fished out my phone and handed it to her. What the hell am I doing?

"See you later Chip." she handed my phone back and winked.

Shea huh? That suits her.

*****

We were walking to the car.

"Fuck Chip. You said it wouldn't be that bad." Matty said.

"Yeah. In hindsight I guess I shouldn't have said that. They took it as a challenge. In my defense it's been almost 20 years since I have been to a place like this. I'll add it to the rules. Never challenge a stripper." I said grinning.

"Her ... rosebud was so close .... Dude.

She took a swipe of her...self and touched my nose. She was dripping. I'm so dead." he said.

"Why?" I asked seriously.

"Well. Jacy said to get a lap dance but I don't think she thought about ass in the face. And, and pussy juice on my nose!" he yelled.

"Oh. Shit. Man I'm sorry. It wasn't your fault, except you're too damn good looking." I said.

"Fuck you." he said.

We didn't talk much after that. He felt bad and I felt bad for him. Jacy doesn't come across as someone that would be upset.

Endlessly tease him a about it? Absolutely.

"I'm officially tired. Shit. It's after two?" I said.

We made small talk all the way back.

"See you in the morning." Matty said waving a hand and went to his room.

'Hey." I said

Matty turned around.

"You, Jacy and Jazzy. Have a good dream." I said chuckling.

"Fucker. Jacy doesn't share. Just try to stay out of trouble." he said laughing.

"In your dreams she does. So no escorts? Can I have your credit card?" I said grinning.

"No!" He yelled.

"Naked massage therapy?" I said.

"No."

His door closed.

"Oh alright. Bikinis and Slip and slide then." I said.

"No!"

I went to my room and stripped down. Stumbled as I put my shorts on and quickly passed out.

"Wha?" I woke suddenly and immediately noticed I was hard.

Fuck. After four AM. That dream again with Pepper. Or Shea I mean.

"Knock, knock, knock."

"Who the fuck?" I mumbled as I got up.

I went to the door and opened it.

"Hi!" said Shea.

"Shit." I said.

She brushed by me. I closed the door and saw they she looked super cute in cut off shorts and tank.

"How ...?" I asked.

"I'm a witch. Ha-ha. You said what hotel you were at." She said pointing at me.

"Okay. Room number? How? What are you doing here?" I asked.

Matty came out in his boxers. Looked at who it was and went right back into his room muttering.

"To sleep with you." she said.

"Uhh." I stuttered.

"No Chip. Literally just sleep. I haven't slept well in a month. Please?" she said batting her eyes and putting her hands on my chest.

"What am I? A sleep aid?" I asked

She went right into my room. I guess she took that as a yes. Shit! Fuck!

"We're just going to sleep." I muttered to myself.

I walked into the bedroom and Shea was down to her panties already. She was about to pull those off.

"Nope. Panties on please." I pleaded.

"You're no fun." she said.

"Dude! Rip the panties off and eat that fucking pussy!" yelled the Captain.

We got into bed with me on my back. She nuzzled and rested he head on my chest. Her leg was swung over my legs. I may need to be tranquilized. Or my hands cuffed. Nope, don't go there.

"Safest place in the world." she whispered.

She smells good. This is real nice. I can't remember the last time...

*****

She put the condom on me and then guided me in.

"Oh yes." I said.

"She's tight. She's one of a kind. She's tight. She's a talented girl..."🎶

She spread her legs high and wide as i entered her. I started slowly while I kissed her.

"Do it." she said.

Fuck it. Just do it. I pulled out and yanked off the condom. I stroked my cock and started to cum.

"Oh fuck. Yeah!"

My cum jet streamed out onto her pussy and abdomen.

When I woke, I could feel a naked body against my back.

I got up to piss. When I got back to bed, Shea was awake.

I crawled back into bed and she moved her leg over me again.

"Grab her ass Chip. Grab her fucking ass." said Cappy.

Shea was smirking.

"You can grab it." she said.

"Alright. Stop that both of you." I said.

"Huh?" she said and chuckled.

She straddled me and put her hands on my chest.

"I have to tell you my dream. Oh my." She said and wiggled on my pipe.

"Love those boobs. Ask her to bounce and squeeze them. Can she lick her own nipple? That would be so hot!" said the Captain.

"Uh, happens in the mornings. " I said sheepishly

"Mmm hmm." She purred and wiggled down on me.

I could feel her heating up.

"My dream. We were in a Jeep and you were fucking me standing up." she said with her eyes closed.

"Slow down. I'm..." I was trying to say.

"Don't worry." she hopped off and pulled her panties off.

"You're having a conflict in your head. I'm sorry." she said smiling as she tossed her panties on my face.

"Get the condoms Chip. Fuck her. Fuck her brains out." said the Captain.

"What are you doing?" I asked mesmerized and enjoying her scent.

"I'm going to pleasure myself since we're not going to fuck. Show me your cock Chip." she said biting her lip.

She started to play with herself.

Déjà vu. I pulled my shorts off. What am I doing?

"Nice taco." I said admiring her bits.

I liked her having a little patch of red. The runway was clear all around the fun zone!

"Thank you. Mmm. Nice cock." she said as she started playing with her clit.

I was hard as steel and standing tall. I pushed back so I was leaning against the head board. Morning wood and I felt huge. But I'm sure it was normal.

"Stroke it for me. Or can I?" she said.

"I don't think that's a good idea." I said.

I started stroking as I got a good look at her body. I could smell her still.

"That is so fucking hot. I really want to suck on you." she said

She brought her fingers to her lips and licked them.

"God. I want to taste you." I mumbled.

"How would you want to cum? In my pussy? Or In my mouth while I slobbered all over your shaft? Mmm?" she asked.

"I actually had a dream, with you. Or someone that looked like you. When I slept on the plane and just now. Weird?" I said.

"You did? What was it?" she said and was furiously rubbing now.

"Yeah. We were having sex. I was pounding away on you." I said.

"How were we fucking?" she asked.

She is totally getting into this.

"You were on your back. Your legs were up in the air and I was holding your thighs tightly so I can give it to you hard. You could see my cock going in and out."

"Oh yes. That would be fantastic." she moaned.

"I could feel my release coming. Then I thought, I didn't want to come in a condom. You kind of read my mind and said do it. I pulled out and tore the condom off. Then I stuck my fingers in your pussy and rubbed your lubricant on my cock. I quickly started stroking. I came all over your pussy and some pooled in your belly button. You then ran your fingers through my cum and ah..." I said smiling

"OOOH fuck yes, I'm cumming. Yes, oh Chip, fuck yes." She said in a panting whisper. Her lower body bucking a little as she came. I half expected a squirt of fluids to come out of her.

What is with the squirting thoughts again?

I could feel my own release building. Her pussy was so pink and wet. I had about 15 seconds.

"I'm going to cum soon." I said.

She moved and quickly sat facing me with her pussy close to my cock. Her legs over mine, but she could use her hands. Shea took my hand away and started jacking me.

"I want you to cum all over me. Cum on my pussy Chip." she urged.

"Oh baby. Yeah, uh, uh... fuck yes." I said.

She tilted my cock towards her. The first shot was a huge load jetting out and lacing her tummy to her breasts. The second shot was less hearty, but still fired a nice stream icing her tummy more.

"Yes Baby. So hot!" she said.

She coaxed two more respectable shots out of me that landed on her pubic hair before I dribbled more on to her hand. Holy shit that was a lot of cum.

"That was incredible! You know. I'm dying to taste your cum." she said.

She coated her 2 fingers from her and then ran them through my cum. She stuck her fingers in her mouth and licked them clean. Uh oh. Super soldier serum is in her system.

"Mmm. Was it like this Chip." she moaned.

"Damn." I said as my cock remained somewhat rigid.

She cleaned herself up that way and then ran a finger on the head to get the cum on me.

"Let's take a shower or do want me to just keep doing this?" she said.

"Shower is the wise choice." I said.

"Is it?" she said.

Shit.

Even though I came, I was semi hard and hanging large in the shower. We washed each other but she was a good girl and didn't try to kiss me. Her body felt so delicious in my hands.

I wonder what she's thinking?

"I really want you to bend me over and hammer me. Just to be clear." She said over her shoulder and had her ass sticking out.

"I would be plastered against the glass and have my leg up on this ledge like this while you fucked me. Your balls swinging and making a loud smacking sound as you go in and out." she said.

She used both her hands and spread her ass cheeks wide. Oh fucking hell!

"I would moan. Fuck me deep Chip." she said.

"You got to stop Shea!" I said and turned away.

Don't do it. Not yet. Your still married dumb ass!

My cock pulsated back at me.

"There goes the plan of accidentlally slipping in!" said the Captain.

"I'm sorry." she said and turned the water off.

She pulled me out of the shower and handed me a towel. We dried ourselves off and neither of us spoke for a few minutes. She hung the towel up and faced me.

"I know part of you feels bad for what we did." she said grabbing my arms.

She looked down lost in her own thoughts while she held my arms.

"You will divorce and be happy. You'll see me again and....?" She stopped and lost the smile.

What the fuck?

"And?" I asked.

"Not sure yet. Don't worry though." she said delivering a less than assuring smile.

Do I want to know? This is all bull shit.

Yeah.

We got dressed pretty quickly. Before I could put my shirt on, Shea came to me. She grabbed my head and kissed me passionately. She melded into me and I collapsed my hands on her tight little ass. We broke apart catching our breath.

"Whoooh." I said and adjusting myself.

"I know right." she said.

"That was smoking." I said.

"There's still time to fuck a witch." she giggled.

"Help these witches. They need to be fucked. Don't let them go without. Just one fuck a day saves a witch." I said in a deep commercial voice.

She giggled again and grabbed my cock.

"Grrrrr." she said.

She let go and I followed her out of the bedroom.

"Morning Matty!" Shea said.

"Uh. Morning Pepper. I need coffee, anyone want some?" Matty said.

"No thank you. Oh shit. Chip. Listen. When there is... serious trouble. Don't think. Just do it." She said placing her hands on my cheeks.

"Umm Okay?" I said questioning.

"I'm serious." She said with intensity.

"That's what he usually does any way." Matty chirped.

"True. Any details you want to share?" I nodded and asked.

"Doesn't work that way. Oh. And take Matty to court with you." She said with a quick kiss on the lips.

"Do I want to know?" Matty asked.

"Do you?" she said.

He nodded.

Then she walked over and whispered something into his ear. Matty looked like he understood, nodding along and then he did grimace. I thought I heard her say, it will be okay. Let it happen.

"Bye Chip. Keep in touch. We have unresolved issues." She said and gave me another quick kiss.

After she left we were just staring at the door.

"Umm. She is .... I'm not sure... uh, but I think I believe she seems to be a... umm..." said Matty pointing at the door.

"Witch?" I finished for him.

"Yeah. Did you guys?" he asked arching his eyebrows looking at me.

"No. I couldn't. I wanted to. Too much negative energy in my head over it, so I held firm. Kind of." I said.

"Kind of?" he said with an eyebrow raised.

"Yep." I said thinking about how good it will feel to slowly slide my cock in her from behind with her back arched. Shea using her own hands to spread her ass cheeks.

What is it with the sex day dreams? Blur between fantasy and the future? Is there some sort of hallucingens in the pills I'm taking?

"Chip. you have to be more careful.

What if she had a pimp? What if she robbed us? Or we woke up and she stole our organs? Or maybe she drugs us and cuts off our toes. Then eats them. Christ! How are you going to explain any of that shit to your kids." he said.

Toe eater?

"Take it easy man. you're right. I have to be more careful. I'm sorry I stressed you out. But that toe eater shit is fucking disgusting." I said.

I ran my hands through my hair. So confused!

"You okay?" Matty asked.

"Yeah. Just... I don't know. It's been weird for me. Can't explain it." I said and opened my eyes.

"Yeah." Matty said.

I need to shake it off.

"Well, today is going to be another great day." I said.

"Fuckin' a it is. Let's get dressed and caffeinated. You can tell me the kind of story over breakfast." he said rolling his eyes.

i went to the bedroom to get my shoes.

I closed my eyes sitting on the edge of the bed. It's going to be hard once I get back. The kids. Two houses. Work. Lawyers. Staying sane. Weird shit happening. I'm feeling the pressure grow daily.

Can't let it over come me!

I need to be more in control. Doesn't mean those phone numbers won't be used down the road.

A vision of Shea's naked body with my cum on her popped into my head. Fuck!

I wonder if that will be in the top ten regrets from the life of Chip? I would have had to use a condom.

I don't know.

Shit. Well, at least I had that huge release. That was the biggest amount of cum I have ever... Fuck. Those pills are money. I even had a release Wednesday right? So it wasn't like a lot of buildup.

Another test will be how quickly I can orgasm after the first one and will it be a good amount. Shit. Stop thinking about sex.

I wonder if they are boosting my libido?

It would explain some of my behavior.

Threesomes, squirting, spanking, fucking in public...!

Jesus Chip. Calm down.