What Kind of Man I Am Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'll text her and let her know that this weekend I'm busy. Wait. I should wait till the next weekend. I can't afford to get a text at the wrong time. Fuck. I don't know what to do.

I got up to pee and try to lose the pipe. On the way back to bed I turned on the fan for white noise.

I hope the kids are okay. They will probably have to feed themselves or she will order pizza. Sigh. I wish... I was so tired I fell asleep worrying about them.

*****

Friday

The alarm woke me. I forced myself up and made enough noise for Matty to get moving.

We ate breakfast and then I dragged Matty to the gym. In the gym I face timed with the kids briefly who were barely functioning but good. I let them know I would be at a concert tonight.

"We have some free time. What do you want to do?" Matty said.

"How about the pool for a bit?" I suggested.

"Cool. I need a big drink with some pineapple juice in it though." Matty said.

"We'll alright. Getting prepped for your return home by sweetening the fluids. You going to wear a banana hammock?" I asked straight faced.

"Fuck no. I'm... spoken for. I don't want to have to fight the ladies off from peeling my banana. And I like pineapple juice!" he laughed.

"Like last night!" I chortled.

"You put me right in her pubic hair sights dammit! You want to explain shit like that to Jacy?" He said.

"No." I said and immediately stopped smiling.

We went back to room to change and then headed for the pool.

Once we arrived Matty made a straight line for the bar and grabbed some drinks. They were hollowed out pineapples filled with goodness.

"Yummy." I said.

Some twenty something girls in sun glasses sat down right beside us a few minutes later. Of course I looked. Bikinis. Uh huh.

"She had a west coast strut that was as sweet as molasses. But what really knocked me out was her cheap sunglasses." 🎵

That song always makes me think of Pearl Necklace. Which would look hot on her chest!

"Hi. Morning." said a long legged brunette that looked like she did some partying last night.

"Morning. How are you ladies doing?" I said.

"Great. What are you guys drinking?" she said intrigued lowering her sunglasses.

"Pineapple Express." Matty said raising his drink.

"Mmm. Sounds yummy." she said smiling.

Nice word.

"It is. Helps keep the man... uh stuff, sweeter ...Do you guys want one?" I said trying to cover my tracks.

She looked at me and seemed like she was about to quip back.

"Can I sip from yours first? To try it? The drink?" She said coming closer and sitting down on my chaise facing me.

Wow. I guess we are friends now?

She giggled a little and then and I looked at her breasts jiggle. She adjusted her bikini and I saw a nice peak of a large pink areola. Fuck me running!

She looked familiar now that she was so close. The face? Last night? With the sunglasses, I wasn't sure.

"Sure." I said.

She laughed and took a sip. She knows her boobs had distracted me.

"Mmm. Taste's so good. And this makes your man... what... stuff sweeter?" she said taking a second drink and spilling some.

"Whoops. So much came out at once. But it's so good." she said licking her lips.

"Stop that." I said not meaning any of it.

Awe shit. The Captain was in the wrong position. Fuck it. I grabbed my junk and moved it down my leg instead of tenting. She looked down at what I did.

"By the way. My mom kissed you last night." she said grinning.

"Train wreck table." I blurted out while sitting up.

"Pwwhhtt!" Matty spit his drink out and laughed heartily.

Both girls started laughing hysterically.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything by that." I said looking down a little embarrassed.

"Don't worry about it. It's a hilarious story. My mom was umm... upset that she couldn't reel you in for a booty call. Did you really say, No one cums, no one wins?" she said laughing.

"Holy shit. You did didn't you?" Matty said who was turning red from laughing.

"I did. I say a lot of things." I said blushing.

"Mom said she would let Chip do anything you wanted to her. Something about passing the feel test. I should call her and tell her you're hear." she said and raised an eyebrow.

"Your Mom totally had cock goggles on." I said chuckling.

"Cock goggles! Ha ha. Oh my god! She swears she got a real good feel." she said chuckling.

"That is true." I said.

"I'm feeling another opportunity for a threesome. Come on Chip. Sally forth!"

Loving in stereo!

"Well. We are just trying to relax today. Uh, you have me at a disadvantage my lady." I said.

"Oh. Mia and this is Caitlin. You look a lot younger than my Mom." she said continuing to sip my drink.

"Thank you. How old is your mom? She is very fit and aggressive I have to say. Those are compliments." I said grinning.

"She's 42. Yeah, she works out a lot, but her boobs are... specially enhanced." she said with a cute wink.

"Were about the same age. Her boobs

were very memorable." I said with a nod.

"Chip! You're so full of shit." she said and both girls giggled.

"Okay. First off. Don't think I didn't notice you're still drinking my drink Mia! Second, your Mom's boobs are awesome! Third, If If I'm lying I'll pay your tab here at the pool. If I'm not?" I said leaving it hanging.

Mia was thinking and then smiled.

"I think you like picking up older women Chip. Umm. How about we have to give you a little kiss." She said matter of fact and her friend nodded as well.

"Or maybe we should measure him." whispered Caitlin.

"You little slut." Mia whispered back.

"Hey. I like women in a wide range of ages.

That didn't sound good. Let me get a new drink. Wendy asked me to dance. So there. Caitlin? Did you want a drink?" I asked.

"Yes. Absolutely, thank you Chip." she purred and pushed her arms together which squeezed her boobs.

Nice! Her's were even bigger than Mia's. Argh!

Before I could rise, Mia got up and her ass jiggled in my face. Momentarily stunned, I finally got up and headed to the bar. I ordered two more drinks.

"Hey man. I need a shot of something to give me a kick start." I asked the bartender.

"Here you go. This will do the trick." The bartender smiled and poured me a double shot of something.

I downed it and oh lordy. Fiery shit.

"Well all fucking right. Thanks man." I said trying not to cough.

Before I sat down I gave Caitlin her drink. I got back in my chaise and set my drink down after taking another long sip.

"Okay Chip. Give me your wallet." Mia said

I pulled my wallet out and gave Mia my driver's license.

"Shit." she said laughing.

She showed Caitlin.

"You look great for 40." she said.

"Thank you." I said looking over at Matty gloating.

Mia whispered something to Caitlin and some snickering ensued.

"I'm young at heart." I said.

"Okay Magic Lips. In the pool." Mia ordered as she stood up.

"What? Magic Lips?" I said confused.

Matty chorterled.

"Mom said you had magic lips. Get in the pool so we can validate my Mom's tests. she said standing over me laughing.

"It's okay." I said raising my hands.

"Help me pull him up Cait." Mia said.

"Seriously. I'm just pleased I won. Girls?" I said.

"We pay are bets Chip." she said grabbing my hand.

I started to tickle both of them making it difficult for them to do anything.

"Chip. Stop that. We can play tickle and spank later." Mia said.

I think I was stunned again. She said spank!

You know? I have never spanked a woman during sex.

They pulled me up and into the pool. I was herded to a discreet corner. I was a little nervous and leaned back so I would be at their height. Both girls moved close, very close. Like fucking sharks. Except I wanted to fuck these sharks, cause I'm a killer whale damn it.

Luckily it was early so there wasn't a ton of people. Look away children.

They had their hands all over my chest and grinning. I was fucking hard as a rock. Both girls had their mounds on my quads.

"Are you ready?" Mia asked licking her lips seductively.

"I am. Bring the heat." I challenged.

"Oh, he's cocky now?" Caitlin said giggling.

Both girls moved in and they simultaneously French kissed me. Damn if it didn't work out.

I felt a hand on my abs and another hand on my cock. Nope. Multiple Hands on my cock.

Before I could really even react to it was over. The girls started backing away giggling.

I quickly reached out and snagged Mia's bottoms and pulled her back.

"Chip! He he he." She said and spun away with her back facing me.

I used both hands to pull her back and planted her ass on my cock.

"I should stay in pool for a bit, might have stiffened a muscle." I whispered into her ear.

I let her go and Mia whispered in Caitlin's ear.

"You slut." Caitlin said and slapped her beautiful jiggling ass on the steps.

Damn. I wonder if they're bi? Cait spanked her. I want to spank her too!

I finally got out and I looked over at Matty.

"Everything back to normal Chip." Mia asked.

"Yep. I just popped off in the pool. All good now." I said relieved.

Matty smirked but pretended not to hear.

"You didn't!" Mia shrieked covering her mouth.

"Yeah. It has been awhile. So there was a lot of you know. I took it out the side of the leg and... just avoid that corner." I said waving my hands at that part of the pool.

"I should have stayed in the pool. I had some where it could go." Caitlin said.

"Caitlin! You did not. Oh my god." Mia continued looking aghast waving her

hands like someone farted.

"I didn't. Come on! I can go for bit longer than that." I said winking.

"Do tell." said Caitlin laughing.

Mia finally started to laugh.

"Chip. You are so funny. Oh my god. Is he always like this?" Mia asked Matty.

"Pretty much. Except when he does sports. Then he plays... intense." Matty said.

"Sports?" Mia asked

"We play in a basketball league and Chip likes biking, boxing, and thinking about women." Matty said.

"Oh?" said Mia.

She let her hand wander to her breast and she brushed her nipple, perking it up.

I bet she likes getting fucked on her back.

With Caitlin's pussy hovering over her face.

Then I could slow fuck Mia and feast on Caitlin's tits.

Stop it! Relax! Fuck!

I finally started to relax and made

small talk with everyone. The girls whispered back and forth a lot.

"We better get going Magic Lips." Matty said rising out of the chaise.

After I got up, Mia stood up and came close.

"I would like your magic lips somewhere else on me. Do you want my Mom's number?" she asked.

"Uh Absolutely. She said anything right? I need to get some whipped cream and a large cucumber." I said.

"Chip! That's my mom!" she said playfully scratching me which led to her feeling my abs.

I opened the notes section in my cell.

'What's her number? And do her breasts have any skin reactions to..." I said but didn't get to finish.

"Chip! It would be easier if I did the work." She said and took my phone.

"I have no issues with that." i said.

"I bet." said Mia smiling.

She handed it back smiling.

I looked and there was her number.

"Call me if you want my mom's number."

"Are you cock blocking me?" I said chuckling.

"Ha ha! Maybe. Not to pressure you. But I'm tighter in all the right places." she whispered in my ear.

"But of course you are. Wait. Places?" I said grinning.

"Come on man. You're going to get yourself in trouble." said Matty.

"Trouble starts with a nice big F Matty. It's f... un." she said and cracked up.

"Okay girls. Enjoy the drinks and thanks for the kiss and the gun show. I owe you a tickle and spanking. " I said.

"Bye Girls." Matty said.

"I want a spanking now Chip." said Caitlin while she pulled her bottoms up tight.

"Camel toe on the starboard! Recommend a course correction to investigate!" said Cap.

"Send me a text Chip. I'll show you guns." Mia said.

Holy shit!

"Come on man. Don't reply!" Matty warned.

"I'm not going to do anything." I said trying to reassure him.

"You're lucky I'm here. They might have taken turns giving you underwater head." Matty said.

"That's a bad thing? Be realistic. The more likely scenario is fucking them in a bathroom close by." I teased.

"Yuck it up and you'll say it hurts when you pee." Matty said.

"Give me some leash man. I'm a peacock and need to get airborne." I said chuckling.

Matty shook his head smiling.

We walked in silence for a minute.

"You know, I haven't had meaningful sex in... umm...I guess at a minimum of a year." I said dejectedly.

"I know. Sorry. You have less than a week to go. Let's get changed for GTX racing and grab something light to eat." he said.

*****

The day had whirled by. I was so amped up after racing and the concert. I think Matty was concerned that there might be a repeat of last night. I was too, but quickly forgot.

"That was great man." I said

"Great White was a little eh. Mark Slaughter sounded fantastic. You buy enough shirts?" Matty said.

"The kids love when I get them weird stuff like this. No one else will have it. Totally unique.. I also needed some killer T's for when I get a Harley." I guffawed.

"You on a Harley? I don't think so. You buying a Cuda. Absolutely." He said.

"You got that right. I need somewhere to take my ladies at the end of the date." I said.

"Hey. Let's run the stuff we bought back to the hotel and then we will head right back out." Matty said.

"Sounds good. I got a quite a few thongs as well. They are actually pretty clever." I said.

Matty rolled his eyes and guy hailed a cab.

Damn. He's not even going to ask? He will later. Ha ha.

"So you think we can make it in and out of the hotel without you getting mounted?" Matty said.

"I'll do my best. No promises." I said grinning.

"You promising to try to get mounted or avoiding it fucker." He said laughing.

We got in and out and hit streets again for another cab.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Safe zone." He said.

Ten or so minutes later Matty looked anxious. The cab had stopped and we got out.

"Ready for some Candy?" asked Matty.

We stood there looking at the place. CanDDy Land. Strippers. Safe zone ha!

"CanDDy Land with a Double D's. Clever." I said.

"I'm getting a really weird vibe." Matty said.

I was too. Déjà vu? Premonition. It could be fun? Or?

"Yeah. Me too." I said nervously.

"Wait a sec. Now I understand why you said just cash and ID. You done this before?" I said raising an eye brow.

"Precautions. Sound advice from a friend." Matty said.

"Alright! Fuck it. Let's see some boobs." I said.

"Fuck yeah! About damn time. And let there be Cheetos and motor boating for all my men!" said Cappy.

We sat down and ordered some beers. The place was busy with lots of dudes and decent amount of strippers.

"I still don't know about this? I feel like...like we're being watched." said Matty shaking his head a little.

It was then I saw a red haired vixen. Wow. My heart beat went up a notch. She turned and looked right at me. Like she knew who I was and expected me there. We continued to lock eyes and she started heading over. Had I seen her before?

"See me coming, down the road. I'm coming down the road.

Standing by the end of the line. What u gonna do."🎶

"Hi! You guys are lucky I got here first." she said and sat down beside me.

She was so close. My heart was thumping in my head.

"You're lucky. We were just about to leave." I said.

"Awe. Why?" she asked and caressed my arm.

"Somethings...off. We both have a weird vibe." I said.

"Or maybe it's on." she said and used her arms to put her boobs together.

More than handful that's for sure.

"Now I'm here. So please stay. I'm Pepper." she said.

"Hi Pepper. Chip. This is Matty." I said thinking of Pepper in Ironman.

Hold the fuck on?

"He hasn't seen a boob for awhile...I thought, you know? See some boobs in a safe environment." Matty said.

"Lots of covered boobs. I was a little hyper focused on them for a while. Yours are spectacular." I said.

"Thank you." she said as she sat up straight which caused them to bounce.

Jiggling goodness!

"Was? A little?" said Matty chuckling.

She was a hot red head with green eyes. Oh fucking my. Don't know if any of it was real, but her complexion says it was. Maybe 25? Contacts?

"You guys still are very lucky." she said grinning and looking around.

"Why are we lucky?" I asked intrigued.

"You have to ask?" she said and held out her arms laughing.

"Ha ha, no seriously. I felt you and there you were." She said looking into my eyes.

"Oh and Jazzy is pissed." she said with a gleam in her eye.

"Don't fucking say it?" I said without taking my eyes off Pepper.

"Dude. I don't think I need to say anything." he said smirking.

"You know? You guys are the most dangerous men in this room." she said.

"Huh? What do you mean?" I said.

"Because.... you two... a girl could fall in love with guys like you, especially you. You're available, or will be. Matty no. I can see it in his eyes. But there something else about you both... Jazzy is so pissed." she said and nodding at another dancer.

I think I chortled a bit. Fall in love. What the fuck?

We looked over and she did look pissed. Then she gave us a sweet smile. Actually, it was for Matty.

I looked at Matty and he was blushing. You know? She was his type. Holy shit! She kind of reminded me of young Jacy. They had different faces. But everything else?

"Maybe we should head back to the Hard Rock." Matty said as he looked at his drink still red.

"I don't think so. Safe zone bro." I said grinning.

"Oh I see it. Wow! There is a energy flow between you two." Pepper said to Matty.

"Nope. No flow at all. None." Matty said.

"I'll waive her over." Pepper said.

"Please don't." Matty pleaded.

She came over skipping and all smiles.

"Hi guys." she said and nuzzled up with Pepper.

After that she only had eyes for Matty.

"Dude. You're dangerous." I said and chuckled.

Pepper tickled me in the ribs and giggled a little.

"Jazzy this is Chip and Matty." said Pepper.

"What are you up to tonight Matty?" said Jazzy touching his leg.

"Just trying to help my BEST FRIEND out and he turned it around on me. Fucker." said Matty laughing a little.

"You are super cute when you're embarrassed." said Jazzy continuing to rub his leg.

Matty was even redder now.

"Okay Chip. Neither one of us has to dance. Give us the quick version of why your here for boobs when you're kind of married?" Pepper asked.

I ended up doing the talking, while Matty tried not to look at Jazzy. I left out quite a bit of detail but cut to the point of the divorce.

Jazzy was 5' 6" maybe. Long mane of black hair down to her ass. Of course she had a rocking body that was a deep golden brown tan. Fuck. I liked her almost as much as Pepper.

"I'm sorry. Its gonna suck for you for awhile, But you will rise from the ashes! Speaking of suck." Pepper said.

Pepper grabbed Jazzy's top and pulled it down. She then squeezed her breasts.

Wow, they were fucking sweet. Matty eyes were glazed over. I hope he doesn't hulk out.

"You bitch." she said smiling and returned the favor to Pepper.

Oh yeah. Light pink with a big door knob nipple. Fuck!

Pepper ended rubbing her bare breasts on my arm. Fuck. I looked again over at Matty.

"I know you're in there Banner. I'll get you out!" I said and then twisted his nipple.

"Ouch. Fuck. Ummm. Thanks actually." he said.

"Maybe you guys should leave and will give you are numbers so you can ask us out?" Jazzy said seriously.

"Hey Jazzy. You can tease him all you want. But he is taken, just remember that." I said.

"Teasing is what I do really really well." she said and snuggled up to Matty.