All Comments on 'What Lesbians Do Ch. 01'

by directorx

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very Good!

Very nice, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You have such a gift…

…a gift of making the reader feel the erotic heat of discovery, the thrill of the taboo being broken. Keep it up, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wow

Very nice, you built the mood, good pace.

fastandsloppyfastandsloppyabout 15 years ago
Genuinely arousing

There is so much bad writing posted on Literotica and reading your story is like finding a gold nugget after shifting through so much refuse. It was well paced and well written. The set-up to the action is believable without being belabored and the characters and the dialog feel realistic. But it is especially your ablity to clearly and erotically describe the sexual action without falling back on tired cliches that is the real treat here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
smokin' hot

Good visual feel, thought I was there watching!

DryhillDryhillover 13 years ago
GOOD START

An excellent opening chapter, good characterizations and attention to detail. All this made me think i was a fly on the wall.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 7 years ago
Wow, very erotic!

Wow, this story was so erotic! thank you for sharing this with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Guaranteed to cum

I have to admit this is one of my favorite stories. I get extremely wet and it makes me cum every time. This is my go-to story to finish myself off after edging for an hour or so because the orgasms are usually earth shattering and I end up squirting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow that was good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous