All Comments on 'What Lies Beneath'

by Theora

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
spacesuitloverspacesuitloveralmost 10 years ago
Somewhat dissapointed, but due to my fetish

This was well written, so no hard feelings

Its just that I have a space suit fetish and was disappointed that there was no space suit scenes. The hot Dr only wore an Environmental Suit temporarily was the best I got. Would have been nice if they wore space suits

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Hmm. For me this feels more "Erotic Horror".

sadlittlelostboysadlittlelostboyalmost 10 years ago
More suited to "erotic horror"

I loved your story, but, ultimately, everybody died.

As someone else commented, that makes the story more suitable for "Erotic Horror".

Sadly, your voting score reflects this: I hope you don't give up on this kind of writing, I'd like to see more please!

TheoraTheoraalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Changing category

Thank you sadlittlelostboy and Anonymous for suggesting this story be reclassified as Erotic Horror. I agree completely and have submitted an edit so that this is done. I realize this is a very violent story with a dark resolution, a departure from the other stories I've done here to date, and realized after I saw your feedback that it really does belong in the Erotic Horror category instead of Sci-Fi.

As for spacesuitlover's fetish, I confess I really had no idea there was such a thing as a spacesuit fetish until now :) I'll have to do some thinking about that! Sorry the story didn't address your interests but I hope you found it titillating at least a little :)

spacesuitloverspacesuitloveralmost 10 years ago
@Author

Yea, there is a small, but dedicated, space suit fetish fanbase. I sent your an email on some inspiration pics you could use for a future story involving them if you choose to do so.

CorinnePapillonCorinnePapillonalmost 10 years ago
What can I say.....?

As ever Theora, a very well written piece. I particularly liked the transition from fear to desire and submission! A feeling I know quite well, and very accurately depicted! As you said to me, it was darker than usual, but still very erotic and brought to life by your choice of words and the way you paint the images with those words.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The mention of tiny miniskirts reminds me of Full Metal Alchemist! lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous