All Comments on 'What Makes The World Go Around'

by Bh76

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

nothing romantic about your woman telling you she was thinking of some other man while you were eating her out. that's just... cringeworthy.

ca_daveca_daveover 1 year ago

What a ride. This had some twists to it that I did not see coming.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Outstanding story!

5

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithover 1 year ago

Absolutely beautiful!!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

bruce1971bruce1971over 1 year ago

Wow. That was pretty incredible. VERY real characters and a beautiful depiction of a developing relationship. Thank you!

Fireguy1956Fireguy1956over 1 year ago

Great story. The struggles some have to go through because of others actions make you pause and think of what a heartless world we have become at times.

Xanada98Xanada98over 1 year ago

Despite the idiot who showed why he is anonymous I found this story to be a fabulous 5 and among my favourites

Keep them coming!!!

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Excellent story and worthy of 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

servant111servant111over 1 year ago

Congratulations you have penned an exceptional love story. I particularly enjoyed the depth of characterization and the angst as they overcame her fatal innermost fear of rape and rejection. The depth of his cherishing compassion for s truly remarkable.

Again outstanding work

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry to dissent from the positive consensus, but I found this story filled with improbable conversations and situations from the beginning. It left me unmoved.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this. There was a lot of exploration of the characters and their feelings, and a nice roller coaster ride to the ended we wanted. Great job, 5*, and best wishes in the contest.

DesertRat681DesertRat681over 1 year ago

Very nice! I’ve been in a somewhat similar situation and the sex really isn’t the deal it’s made out to be. Being with the one you love more than all others is. 24 years celibate and still wouldn’t trade her for anything.

Regguy69Regguy69over 1 year ago

Nicely done. Sexual assault can be a trauma with lifelong repercussions. Sadly it is often treated in a cavalier manner in some stories, but you have presented a very real picture of what it can mean to a victim and their loved ones. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For someone with as many problems as she had, she sure was aggressive early on (even after he was rude to her) and then she cooled way down. Telling you son about your sexual problems is icky. The issue of vaginismus is definitely a real one but somehow it seemed like a weird issue for the story. 4*

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

HallMark Movie quality, 5 big stars to the writer, Great Story, Great Writing. Almost brought tears to the old mans eyes. I love a happy ending. Thanks for all the hard work, Really Great Story! Thanks, #Buster2U

Ironman52Ironman52over 1 year ago

Nice Valentines Day story 5*

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Good story. The long wait was a bit unrealistic but the problem she had was very realistic. Nice, and unique story. Thanks. 5/5

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

This is such an amazing story! Thank you for the effort and for sharing it with us.

francemanfrancemanover 1 year ago

Really a very nice story. 5⭐.

Thanks.

steeltiger01steeltiger01over 1 year ago

I walked in to this one not knowing what to expect. You hit a home run with this. Absolutely 5star.

AnnaValley11AnnaValley11over 1 year ago

Wow - one of the best I have read - thank you

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

One of the best on the site delivers again. Thank you - 5+*

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Haven't gotten over the .... 🤣

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Happy for the fictional couple and love the humor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really liked it. There was a deep sense of reality to how both Rafe and Angela behaved…and made it work.

.

However — the Bobby character was beyond annoying. That kid needed to be put in his place any number of times.

.

5 *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One Anon disliked the story because it was a “story filled with improbable conversations and situations.” For me, that was the charm of the story. It didn’t fall into any of the typical romance boilerplate. The characters were interesting and engaging. I sincerely cannot imagine the strength of character exhibited by rape victims, but fear of penetration sure seemed possible to me (and surely more psychological than physical). Thanks for sharing, Brayce!

kinkybunny123kinkybunny123over 1 year ago

good story there was just too much ping-ponging back and forth, and there was no real description.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fairly well written but she's so damaged he should have let her walk away instead of inviting more heartache and pain into his life.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 1 year ago

That was a positively lovely story despite some of the subject matter. Two people with pain finding each other and healing together despite some bumps in the road. A very well deserved 5 stars.

Starwolf1961Starwolf1961about 1 year ago

You MC was a hell of a guy. Like to meet him! His patience was endless and compassion overwhelming. In the end, they were both worthy of love, and that's what makes the world go round. Couldn't resist. Another fine story. KUDOS!

olddave51olddave51about 1 year ago

The story shows how fragile the human mind is, and how things like a love and intimacy cure broken souls. If you've never had a relationship with a woman who's been raped Or with someone who's spouse has died you might never understand. This was a true love story, It has been told in the small & short window we have on Literotica.

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

Think you could have continued the story more in the sane vein rather than using the epilogue to explain it quite curtly. But the issue of her rape and it's after effects was handled extremely well and I loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Damn! You got me! There's too much dust in this room, my eyes are allergic and keep watering for some reason. Lovely people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Jill was a BITCH - moreso during the game!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Dan and Jill were assholes, interfering coworker assholes! Yes, Jill was a BITCH

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The white trash Jill is telling Rafe to be gentle yet that bitch brought up the rape!!

THIS WRITER SHOWS HOW FUCKED HE IS WITH THE JILL CHARACTER!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Angela is a lunatic bitch!! She threw herself at him yet ran when he asked to marry her!! Loony bitch

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I really do feel sorry for some of our fellow Literotica readers. In every story I read I try to find someone to love. Sometimes that is not possible & either leave one star or just pass on to the next. I am sad for those reading these stories looking for someone to hate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBh76@Bh76
2/9/24: Out of the Shadows is finally ready and dropping soon. My long-awaited sequel to Heart is Where the Home Is and Living In the Shadows picks up where Living left off and continues the saga of Mel, Joe, Lainey, Ken, and the rest of the gang. My patreon supporters have al...

SIMILAR Stories