All Comments on 'What Michael Knows Ch. 03'

by TabooTales1

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Jdavis77Jdavis77over 4 years ago
Know it

Mom is a slut that will just fuck what ever son is around Michael is a asshole and he will fuck her in the next chapter feel a bit sorry for Jacob damn

Jdavis77Jdavis77over 4 years ago
Know it

The mom is a slut that will just fuck what ever son is around Michael is a asshole and he will fuck her in the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
2 weeks??

Yes.. I would have been between her legs that first day.. what's he waiting for?? He wants to fuck her, tell her, look.. legs spread or I tell Dad.. cut to the chase.. I want to hear her screaming Michael's name too.. get knocked up again by Michael..

nicho1855nicho1855over 4 years ago
Good story.

I like this type of story and will follow it to the end, however. Had you posted the entire story in one go, I think you would have received a lot more favourite votes. Myself, and I'm sure a lot of other readers rate a story more by the number of favourite votes it gets than the star rating before we read it. This story goes to 10 chapters and the average length of each is 2/3 pages, that makes your story 20 to 25 pages long. A lot of the better writers post their stories this way, eg Lovecraft68, and if it is a good one, they get a lot more votes for the overall story.

TabooTales1TabooTales1over 4 years agoAuthor
To nich1855

Thank you for your comment and suggestion for future multi-chapter stories. Considering the declining ratings and favorites, maybe it would have been better off cutting it up into larger chunks and/or one long story. My worry with that route was that many readers seemed turned off by posts with 60,000 words and counting. I have another story I'm working on so I may try to post the whole story for that (not as long, either) and try to compare the response. Thanks again for your comment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTabooTales1@TabooTales1
7/22/22 My Blog - https://tabootales1.wordpress.com/ In the past few days, I've added both Author's Notes about "My Son's Name Isn't Johnny" and an article about the story's performance and feedback to my blog. Additionally, I also wrote about a sequel idea I had. Give it a ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES