What Michael Knows Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slammed every inch back in her, giving her exactly what she wanted. Her moans filled the basement as she pushed me to fuck her even harder. I gave her every last bit I had before it was too much. In the end, I didn't get my porn ending. I got something more personal. The first jet of cum erupted into her cunt. I stopped moving, but she kept fucking me, trying to orgasm again as I pumped my load into her welcoming pussy.

After what seemed like a gallon, I bent over and rested my head on her back. My cock was still lodged in her.

She spoke first. "You shouldn't have done that."

"I know," I replied. My passion and my need were finally satisfied - at least for a little while. Guilt was beginning to rise in me. "I couldn't control it."

She started to push up and I moved off of her to let her get vertical again. My cock fell from her pussy's grasp. She turned and looked at me. I prepared to be slapped. Or yelled at. Or for her to knee me in the groin and call the police.

But she eyed me for a few seconds before saying, "I meant you shouldn't have cum in me. I got work to do and now you're leaking from my cunt. Tell me before you cum next time and I'll swallow."

...next time?

I couldn't wait.

---------------

Winter Break, Over a Year Ago

In her bed with darkness surrounding her as she held onto the tablet, Stephanie Bell was stunned. Not only had her oldest son wrote a sex story, he had written it about a mother and a son. And while he never used her name in the story, the details were damning. During the summer, she often wore short shorts and tank-tops. More than a few were pink. The shorts could ride up as well. On a couple occasions, Nathan commented on how her ass was hanging out. She told him to enjoy the view, but he mentioned "our two impressionable boys." Stephanie laughed that off. Now, she wasn't laughing so much.

And she thought she recalled days where she was doing laundry in the basement and Jacob would come down and watch her. Usually, they'd make small talk, but now, she considered what he may have seen. His mother bent over, ass in the air, shorts hiked up and revealing more flesh than she should have felt comfortable with her son seeing.

But the worst thing about the story wasn't even that he had written it. The worst thing, Stephanie felt, was how it was effecting her and he wrote about practically raping her. Well, maybe that was a bit of a stretch. In addition to the fiction she usually read, she was no erotica virgin. In fact, she had read a few stories like this where the woman is reluctant, but moves toward loving it because, apparently, a good dick does that. She often found these stories ridiculous, but now, she was turned on beyond belief.

As she read the document's last word. she became keenly aware that her hand had traveled between her thighs and was rubbing her wet pussy. The fact that her cunt still had a bit of her husband's cum inside gave her a little pause. Here she was, thinking about a tale of fictional assault perpetrated by her son and, she was 99% convinced, her. And worse, as she obscenely licked her fingers clean of any mixed juices on it, she was incredibly horny and needed to cum as a result of her son's words and the images they put her in her head.

The mother of three tried to convince herself that she was already turned on from the office party, her husband fucking her, and she was trying to orgasm before she even read the story. It wasn't the story itself, it was her mood that put her in a place where she was vulnerable to any story like that. But it was useless. She was rubbing her pussy and driving two fingers deep inside her dripping cunt because the story had prompted her to.

She felt like the biggest slut in the world, but as she put the tablet down - remembering to close her virtual drive app - she closed her eyes and pictured the scene again.

----------------

Her son's cum running down her legs.

Sweat dripping down his face after drilling his formerly reluctant mother.

In her mind, Stephanie would drop her to knees. Her son's cock was huge - even as it softened after what seemed like a gallon of cum he released inside her. Sunlight poured in from outside and she considered tabling what she had in mind. After all, her husband could return at any time. As could her other two kids. But she was like a firecracker, ready to explode again.

She ducked her head and captured the soft helmet of her son's tasty tool in her mouth. She reveled in the mix of her cum and his. Swirling her tongue around the head, she captured every last drop before sliding more of him into her mouth. Taking advantage of his still fairly soft state, she swallowed all of him into her waiting mouth. It would be far-more-difficult when he was hard.

"Oh, Mom..."

Hearing her boy say her name with his cock embedded in her mouth made her pussy throb. She pulled back, enjoying how he thickened in her mouth, before taking almost all of him back in her wet mouth. Her tongue glided against the bottom of his cock, sliding from side-to-side against the flesh.

He cried out again and wrapped his hand around her head. He had taken an incredible risk. What he did could have landed him in jail and ruined his family. But the reward was just as incredible. Jacob had pictured his mother sucking his cock so many times and he had to admit that he never did her justice.

She wanted him hard again. She wanted him to fuck her once more, but this time, she would face him. He wouldn't just take her. They would have sex together.

------------------

"Honey, you okay?"

Her eyes ripped open at her husband's question. The surroundings slowly came into focus. Their dark bedroom, the tablet next to her on one side, her husband on the other. She was toying with her hard little clit while another hand was pinching and playing with her nipple.

"Honey?"

She didn't move her hand from her pussy, only slowing. She did remove her hand from her breast as Nathan rolled over. She searched for a plausible answer, but her brain was already preoccupied with the dirty thoughts she couldn't tell her husband.

"Babes?" he asked. She turned to look at her. If the light was on, he'd see her flush face.

"Sorry," she whispered, licking her dry lips. "Did I wake you?"

"The bed was shaking. Was worried you were having a bad dream." He moved closer to drape an arm around her. "You're sweating!"

He moved his hand to her right arm and rode the arm south. As Nathan's hand moved between her thighs, he grinned and laughed. Inside, Stephanie felt so awful. She was fantasizing about another man inches away from her husband. She woke him up by playing with herself. And worst of all, the other man she was thinking of was his own son.

But she was also incredibly aroused. Her body was simply reacting differently in a way that was shocking the woman.

"So, we didn't get enough earlier, huh?" Nathan said in a joking manner. Stephanie smiled and shrugged her shoulders. She was preciously close. "Need some help?"

She wanted to tell her husband no. After all, it was bad enough what she was thinking about. But it was a new level of wrong for her husband to help her orgasm while she pictured her son on top of her - her legs wrapped around his waist - while his big, fat cock reached depths that her husband's still-decently-sized penis could not.

But as he brushed her hand away and slid two fingers into her dripping snatch, she made zero effort to stop him. Instead, she spread her legs wider and arched her back. Her eyes shut slowly and she pictured her son once again. His broad shoulders above her. His face contorted in pleasure. Jacob's mouth was open, though no words were coming out.

She balanced the real life actions her husband was doing to her with the images in her head. She was aware enough not to say Jacob's name, but didn't stop the words that escaped her mouth.

"Yes! Fuck your slut! Pound her! Make her cum!"

Stephanie desperately wanted more than Nathan's fingers inside her. She wanted even more than his cock. Even though she had not seen her son's penis in years since he stopped getting baths from his mother, she could picture his now-adult cock in her mind. How it split her just perfectly. How it fit just right.

More than her husband ever could...

The guilt over those last thoughts were fleeting - likely something that would wreck her brain the next day. Instead, she focused on the pleasure. She was vaguely aware of her husband craning his neck to suck at her fat nipple and lick at the bud.

"So...fucking...close...go faster..."

She closed her eyes tighter, holding onto the image for as long as she could. Her son was frantically pounding her pussy with each inch of his dick, plunging deeper into her with increased force. He was so close. Stephanie wanted him to flood her insides with his seed once more. She wanted to be filled more than she ever had been before.

In her mind, she smiled up at her son and implored him to finish.

"Cum! Cum, baby!"

Her husband thought that line was curious. He was only fingering her and sucking her tit. But he shook it off. Cum brain, he thought.

He couldn't see the image Stephanie could. Of her son cocking his head back as he exploded inside her. Her own orgasm rocketing through her body, driving her to violently jerk next to her husband and, at least in her mind, under her son. Waves of electricity rolled through her body as her seemingly every inch of her tingled. The intense pleasure was almost too much as her body shook and jerked almost at random. She didn't have much control.

She became keenly aware as her body calmed slightly that she was in a bit of pain. Her back was arched so much that the top of her head was pressed against the bed. Her large breasts sagged up her body a bit for a change. Her feet were curled with her toes against the bed uncomfortably.

Finally, she slowly fell back to the bed. Her husband's fingers, very much dripping in her juices, slipped from her cunt. She tried to catch her breath as her eyes flickered. She could almost see stars.

He spoke first. "Wow."

She could only agree. Turning away from her husband, she grabbed his arm and pulled it around her. As he settled in behind her, she closed her eyes. In her mind, it was Jacob behind her.

She smiled.

-------------

Present

Michael made a mock yawning motion. "You're stretching out this story, Mom. I don't need chapter-and-verse of how you and Jacob ended up in bed."

Stephanie smiled at her younger son. Bella was stirring and getting hungry. As she reached for her baby, she told Michael, "Sorry, dear. Either you want to know the story or you don't."

He sighed and said he'd be back in a second with some drink and a snacks. She asked for a water before he left for the kitchen. Freeing her breast, she moved Bella in position to suckle. All the while, she couldn't ignore one thing. It turned her on to tell the story of how it all happened with Jacob. More specifically, recalling the sordid details to Michael was driving her pussy crazy. With all of her recent dreams about him and now this, she found herself picturing her other son replacing Jacob.

The image didn't scare her anymore.

It downright excited her.

12