What Michael Knows Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several minutes later, her son emerged from the locker-room after a quick shower. Shaking hands with a few of his teammates, he walked over to his Mom's vehicle and climbed in.

"Great job!," she said, hugging her boy tightly. "You won the game!"

"Mom, we won the game," he said. Then, with a smirk, he added, "But I did help."

Laughing as she put the car in drive and guided the vehicle back onto the access road that led to the highway, Stephanie said, "Yeah, I'd say driving in both points definitely helped."

"Runs, Mom!" Michael corrected, though he knew she was merely pulling his chain.

"Not touchdowns? Wait, no, it's field goals, right?" Stephanie joked. She was as knowledgeable as any woman she knew when it came to sports. Years of watching her family, mostly Michael, play soccer, football, basketball, volleyball, and baseball and gave her quite a wealth of information should she ever be on Jeopardy. But she still loved to play dumb since it irritated Michael and her husband relentlessly.

Once back on the highway, the awkwardness set in. While she had been pondering exactly what to say for a few days now, the opening to the discussion remained a difficult part to deal with. How do you approach the subject? She even found herself joking in her head, adding her own take on some famous lyrics. "Now this is the story all about how my life got flipped turned upside down. And I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there. I'll tell you how I started to fuck your brother completely bare."

She thought better of that icebreaker.

Her son's icebreaker was not much better, though. "So, tell me how you jumped on Jacob's cock for the first time."

She gave him a dirty look even though the evening was making it more difficult for the two to see one another.

Stephanie said, "don't be such a crude boy."

Nevertheless, she told her story.

----------------

Winter Break, Over a Year Ago

She had been over this several times in her head. She looked up information related to it - while always cognitive to only do so with incognito mode engaged. But she remained as stumped on how to deal with this obsession since the day she read Jacob's story. She was at a terrible crossroads. Part of her wanted to admonish him for writing it. The other part wanted to know if he had written any other filth related to her. And could she read it?

That's why, when she considered the "obsession," she not only meant his obsession for her, but increasingly her own. She wanted more information. She wanted more details. She wanted it all.

But the hardest part about the obsession was the fantasies that played in her head seemingly every day. At first, the fantasies remained faithful to the story her son had written, but more-and-more, the fantasies were warping into moments during the day where things could have gone from perfectly mundane to perverse. All it took, at least in her mind, was the right push. If she caught her son looking at her a little too much, rather than try to ignore it, perhaps she should encourage it. Flash him some lingerie. Maybe even the bare skin. Tease him until he couldn't take it anymore.

She felt like the world's worst slut, let alone mother, for even thinking about it.

That's not right, she had to contend. She wasn't just "thinking" about it. She was wanting it.

Fortunately, she was rarely in his presence alone. The long winter break meant Michael was out of school, Nathan took some extra time off, and Lyssa was around often as well. But a perfect storm hit the Ball household a few days before New Year's Day. Part of it was an actual snow storm. Lyssa had visited some friends the day before, but the strong winter storm quickly pushed south and snowed her in.

At home, the Balls only saw a few inches of snow - spared from the worst the storm dumped on Lyssa a few hours away. That's why Nathan and Michael didn't cancel their plans to travel to North Carolina for one of the college bowl games taking place. Stephanie was an educated woman, but she couldn't figure out why they played, what seemed like, 100 bowl games each year.

With her daughter two hours away and her husband and younger son five hours away, it left Stephanie at home with Jacob for likely the next 48 hours uninterrupted.

"Don't bring it up," she told herself in the mirror.

She knew it was a pipe-dream.

Throughout the day, the two didn't see much of one another. Stephanie curled up with one of her new gifts, a new novel Nathan had found from a promising writer with all of the supernatural and sex she was fond of. On the other side of the house, her son was also busy with a new video game he bought with all of the Steam gift cards he got for Christmas - the only thing he really asked for. They only crossed paths briefly as Stephanie left the kitchen with some leftover Christmas cookies while Jacob came down to make a ham sandwich.

Around 5, Stephanie got started on dinner. They couldn't just subsist on leftovers and takeout. She hadn't made a real dinner since Christmas anyway. She prepared a pair of bone-in chicken breasts, seasoning the duo and tossing them in the oven. While it cooked, she moved on to peeling potatoes for some homemade mash with dinner.

The meal was complete by 6:15 when she called for Jacob. Saving his progress, he exited out of his game and joined his mother for dinner. It was delicious as her meals normally were. He had to admit he missed her cooking when away at college. Along with other things. But he couldn't shake the feeling that something was off. With Jacob a homebody, it wasn't unusual for the two to share a dinner with the rest of the family out of the house for the evening. But she always sat next to him and asked about his day. This time, she sat in her husband's usual chair at the end of the table while cycling through her tablet - despite her rule about no electronics at the dinner table.

But more, Jacob sensed that something was just not right with his mother. On a few occasions, he caught her staring at him - but not really looking at him. More, she looked a million miles away. Every time he entered the room, she seemed ready to bolt if the two were alone. She didn't make eye contact when they passed earlier, just mumbling something about needing a snack. It was so unlike her. Normally, she was so warm. He missed that. Missed her hugs. Missed her closeness. Not just because he was thoroughly in love with her as a woman he wanted, but also because he loved his mother.

Stephanie was sidetracked. She never brought the tablet to the dinner table while eating. She pulled up another book, this time electronically, to pass the time. It, too, had the supernatural - its central character was a man with telekinetic powers who could also shape-shift into a jaguar. But, unbeknownst to her, its sexual scenes were not just especially graphic, but quite taboo. One scene in particular had her slightly squirming in her chair. The young man was engaged in an orgy with multiple partners. He slid behind a woman, who was going down on another woman, and slipped his cock inside of her. As he edged closer to orgasm, she turned to tell him to do it harder. But their eyes locked and both stopped as they realized that the woman he was fucking was, in fact, his mother. His cock twitched inside of her and after accepting they had already done the deed and might as well enjoy it, she rocked her tush against him and he fucked back.

Fuck, Stephanie thought in a panic. I'm so turned on. So wet. I need to cum.

Her mind was a mix of the scene from the book and the scene of her son taking her hard from behind in the laundry room just like his story. Stephanie needed to get out of the room.

She was trying to finish her meal in a hurry when she heard the question, "good story?"

Many times, life just happens and no matter how hard you try to stop it, things are just going to fall as they may. That's how Stephanie would explain what happened next. She didn't look up at Jacob. Her eyes were focused on a portion of the book. The line read, "Plunging his manhood into her waiting honeypot one final time, the werejaguar released a roar as his seed unloaded into the same womb he once resided."

Maybe that's why she said what she said. After a beat, she answered his question in a shaky voice. "Very good." After another beat and without being prompted, she added, "he just came inside his mother."

It was almost an afterthought. She didn't make a conscious choice to add that unneeded fact or be so graphic in her description. At first, it didn't even registered that she had let that sentence escape. Once it did, her hand left the tablet and went right to her mouth. Slowly, her eyes moved up to see her son. His mouth was open and his jaw was as low as it would go. With mashed potatoes on his fork about a foot away from his mouth, he looked frozen in place as his wide eyes stared at his mother. Without Jacob even acknowledging it, the mashed potatoes fell from the fork and into his lap.

Stephanie's brain went into hyperactive mode. She wanted to say, "please forgive me for saying that." She wanted to run away until she could run no more. But for several seconds that led to minutes, the two sides didn't share a word. They both regained movement and eventually went back to their meals, finishing them silently. Every once and while, their eyes would lock awkwardly before shamefully looking away.

Stephanie took a breath and pushed the last bit of chicken into her mouth. As she was chewing, she accepted a new truth. She had to come clean. She could no longer pretend that they were a normal mother and son again. Even if she could excuse her comment before, it would happen again. She knew Jacob wanted her and while it turned her on and she rather enjoyed the knowledge, she had to put a stop to this. She'd slip up again. And again.

He finished his plate, excused himself, and after placing his dishes in the sink, he retired to his room. He was gobsmacked by his mother's admission - not just the fact she openly talked about a sex scene in her book, but that including a mother and a son. He tried to search for any explanation that could be logical that also wasn't the obvious thought that was running through his brain. Maybe, the plot was a take on that movie he once watched where people were shrunk in some kind of ship and went into somebody's body? Maybe there wasn't any sex at all.

But even he couldn't pretend this was anything but the obvious. His mother was into incest stories.

As he brushed his teeth, he stopped to talk quietly, but openly in the bathroom. "Maybe she'd like one of my stories?"

In the kitchen, Stephanie turned on the dishwasher and poured another glass of wine. With how her son ran away from awkward situations, she began to ponder if she could let this whole thing die down. Could she not address the elephant in the room?

With nobody around, she said in a hushed whisper between gulps. "It'll just happen again. Let's be adults and talk about it." Finishing off the glass, she moved to the steps and climbed them hurriedly. So much so that she was a little light-headed as she reached the top. After a moment to collect her thoughts, she made a bee line for his room.

She didn't knock, which was unusual for her. She found a 20-year-old man in his boxers as he fiddled on his phone in bed.

"Mom!" he said, startled by her sudden arrival.

For a second, Stephanie had to again settle everything as her had felt both light and heavy at the same time. She swayed and seeing his bed, she shakily moved over to it and sat down. Her son sat on the other side, putting his phone down on the nightstand.

"I think," she said - deliberately saying everything slowly and with as much thought as her brain could give to her. "We need to discuss earlier. And Paula. And some other stuff."

"Paula?"

"Yes, her. You see, your mother did a bad thing. With the best intentions, but still a bad thing." She took a moment. "I reached out to her, ya know."

His eyes went wide. His mind flashed-back to the last time he saw Paula. The last words she said to him before break were, "Go away, you motherfucker." In the minutes before, she told him that she knew about his "secret shame." He later sent her a message, telling her it was just a dumb fantasy and that, while he understood her anger, was hopeful that she'd keep it between the two of them. She never answered back.

"I liked her," Stephanie pointed out. Then, she clarified. "Like her. She seems like a fun girl and the type of girl who can really get you to come out of your shell some. So, it was hard to not get involved, son. You seemed sad and I wanted to help."

"What did you-?"

"I contacted her on Facebook," the mother replied, cutting off her son. "At first, she said nothing. And then, she sent me a message."

Jacob braced for the worst. Maybe this is why his mother had been acting off?

"And a file," Stephanie added.

He felt so stupid. He normally wasn't so casual to leave his stuff open for others to find.

"Fuck," escaped Jacob's mouth. He could count on one hand the number of times he had cussed in front of his mother. It was one of those things he never felt comfortable doing.

His mother didn't seem to mind the comment, though. She rolled on. "And it probably goes without saying, but the file was a story." After a moment, she added, "Written by you."

She paused for another moment. Not really for suspense, but because the information was a struggle to say. "About me." She summed up. "You wrote a story - a sex story - about me."

Jacob had never thought she'd see one of the stories he wrote about her. As his forum friends pushed for more and more content, he had an increasing selection of smut stories that he had written over the last few months. Almost every story was the same, he had to admit. A reluctant mother is taken by the son that wanted her. Sometimes, the boy was aggressive. Other times, he went the seduction route. But by the end, his cum was sliding out of her pussy and he was smiling.

But he knew exactly what story Paula had sent his mother.

----------

Less Than Two Weeks Before Winter Break, Over a Year Ago

Paula's hand on his cock was driving him mad. The way she growled into his mouth as her tongue toyed with his only made him harder.

He knew that this couldn't progress any further. After all, he had class at 3 and it was finals review so he couldn't blow it off. But he wanted to just say "fuck it."

Or perhaps he just wanted to fuck Paula.

Their connection had thrown him for a loop. He was as much awkward and nervous as she was confident. Whereas he was timid with his hands as they made out, she was aggressive. Jacob was inexperienced and while he was too worried to ask Paula how experienced she was - afraid the answer would intimidate him further - it was obvious that she knew what she was doing far more than Jacob.

He wanted her. She was the only girl he fantasized about. Other than his own mother, of course.

His thoughts went to his mother. Before Paula showed up unannounced that afternoon, he had been reading through his first story about his mom. "I Need You, Mom" still retained a 4.52 rating out of five stars, which made him happy considering it was probably his worst work so far. There was little build-up - just an average stroke story. But the response on a variety of story sites excited him and prompted him to write more. Now part of a forum of incest lovers, he had a little community that "got" him. Seven stories followed "I Need You, Mom." A few more were in the works. In each story, his mother was the primary muse.

As Paula gripped him harder through his slacks, he thought to himself, "Maybe I should do a girlfriend/mother/son story."

He let his mind picture the possibilities and nearly came as a result. Paula between his mother's legs as he plunged his cock deep into her mouth - her moans vibrating his tool. Then maybe he could fuck Paula from behind, his balls sliding over his mother's forehead as she licked his girlfriend's dripping pussy. Yes, there was definitely potential for a story there. Just had to work on the set-up.

As Paula moved to suck at his neck, he saw the time. He had only a matter of minutes to get to class.

"I gotta go," he reluctantly said.

"Mmm, fine." She pulled away while pouting. Quickly, though, she smiled at her new boyfriend. "Mind if I take a nap? When you come back, you can wake me up and I'll take care of what I started."

He didn't love the idea of her being in his room without him, but he did love the idea that she wanted to make him cum after class. His former roommate had left campus because of an emergency back home about a month ago. While he would probably get a new roommate for spring semester, he enjoyed his privacy for now.

"Okay," he said, grabbing his book-bag and trying to ignore how hard his cock was. Kissing his girlfriend, he said, "see you soon."

She smiled and looked down at his dick. "And I'll see - and taste - you soon."

Laughing, he was out of the room and rushing to class.

Jacob never knew exactly how the next part happened.

He didn't notice that when he grabbed his book-bag, it bumped his chair. That shook his desk slightly, which made the mouse move enough to shake his monitor out of its low-power mode. That made it clear that his computer was not locked when, a few minutes later, a horny and bored Paula decided to find some porn to take the edge off so that she could nap. Stripping her pants and wet thong off, she sat down at the computer. Looking over at the table, she saw a few family pictures. She couldn't remember Jacob's father's name, but he looked pretty good for his age. As did his younger brother. All-in-all, it was an attractive family, but truly, the mother was the real hot one. Of course, she tried to ignore her roommate's insistence that his mother looked a lot like Paula. Though, she had to admit, there was a striking resemblance. She could even pass off as a bit of a younger version.

She focused on the computer. Minimizing the first window that had some YouTube gaming video paused, another window was visible. She was merely trying to get back to the desktop so that she could open a completely separate window - one that she could easily close when she was done. Instead, she was looking at a window in Incognito Mode. What she saw looked like the control panel of a website called Literotica. She wasn't familiar with it, but she also wasn't big on reading porn when she could watch it instead. On the left side of the screen was a name - "JakeB." It didn't take more than a moment to realize this was Jacob's profile. So, he wrote sex stories? She grinned before saying, "And you seemed like such an innocent boy."

But that's when she noticed a common theme developing for every story in the "Works" section.

"Fuck Me, Mom"

"I Need You, Mom"

"Mother's Choice Ch. 1"

And so on. Each story was posted in a category called "Incest/Taboo."

She didn't know what to do. Without thinking, she opened one of the stories and it quickly became apparent that not only was he writing from his own point-of-view, he was describing and talking about his own mother. The same woman she was Facebook friends with who talked about she couldn't wait to get to know Paula better during Winter Break. Paula minimized the window to stop looking at it. That's when she saw another page - this time in Google Drive. It was a document for "I Need You, Mom."

She wasn't sure why she did it. Only that she shared "Ch3Notes.docx" with herself. Then, she minimized everything, put her pants back on - with the thong in her pocket - and left the room. She would break up with Jacob later that evening.