What Michael Knows Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She later thought to herself that she should have said something. Should have made sure he was sure. Asked if he truly was ready to lose his virginity like this.

But she didn't ask a single question. Didn't even utter one word. She kept a firm grip on his wet cock as she moved into place and expertly moved up, placed him just right, and started to descend with his tool disappearing back inside of her.

Jacob wished the lighting in the room was better and/or he had a camera. It was still an amazing sight as his mother's pussy took him in, inch-by-inch. The tight, velvety walls of her slick cunt rubbing against the intruding penis, squeezing him firmly. He thought back to something his younger brother, Michael, had said. "A mouth is amazing, but a pussy? That's next-level." Jacob thought it was dumb that his younger brother had given him sex advice, but he had to concur. He thought his mother's mouth was Heaven, but as his cock completely disappeared from view, he was quite convinced it was only a teaser to what was within the gates of paradise.

She had never felt so full.

The thought make her shake, but it was true. Of the five men that came before Jacob - her husband included - none had ever made her feel just like this. She kept trying to shake that thought and ignore it, drive it down deep inside of her, but it kept coming back like a jack-in-the-box telling her every few seconds that she had never felt so perfectly filled by a man's dick before her son.

Looking down at him, she saw her boy. The same boy she helped practice his speech on a proposed Constitutional amendment for Mock Congress. The same boy she hugged so tightly as she left him that first day at UVA. Part of her still screamed how wrong this was, but an overwhelming sense in her explained how perfect it was.

Once again, Jacob tried to ignore the familiar feelings that were stirring in his balls. He couldn't orgasm again so quickly. He had to hold off. Let her cum on his cock. Give her something to come back for.

But his fears were unfounded. Stephanie was sure this was the start of something that she didn't want to end for a long time. Reaching down, she pressed her palms against his, interlocking their fingers.

"Okay," she whispered. "I think my pussy is used to you now. Let me take care of you, baby."

He was speechless. Even if he had been able to formulate something witty, it would have disappeared as she began to bounce her ass up-and-down in his lap - those sticky walls sliding against his dick so deliciously. Looking up at her, he was struck by two things. The way she looked with her eyes closed as she rode him with increasing speed - her mouth opening and closing though no sound was escaping. The other was impossible to miss. Her breasts bounced hard as she slammed against his cock. He wanted to grab them, but she was using his hands to give herself leverage.

She felt it wash over her quicker than usual. Logically, she was already well on her way to an orgasm before she started to ride him like the mommyslut she was rapidly becoming, but it still shocked her how quickly her pussy seemed to explode around his cock.

"OH, FUCK YES!"

Her whole body shook in waves as her pussy throbbed. It was one of the strongest orgasms of her life - potentially the strongest. She almost never felt her whole body just seem to go lifeless. She would have fell over had her son not kept her upright. His cock was deeply embedded in her and her pussy contracted around it.

It took her many seconds to recapture her bearings. Looking down at her son, he seemed to glowed. She smiled and moved down to kiss him tenderly. His tongue immediately slid into her mouth while a hand escaped her grasp to reach down and grab her ass roughly. She wanted a more loving embrace, but she wasn't exactly unhappy to be grabbed like a whore. Swirling her tongue against his, she picked up speed once more. Her ass, including the cheek that he roughly held onto, slid up and then back down. Almost absentmindedly, he helped her by slamming her down harder each time she descended.

Breaking the kiss, she eyed him hungrily and he did the same.

"You like this?" she asked, though she knew the answer. "Like Mommy riding your cock? Like turning her into your personal slut?"

"Yes," he replied breathlessly.

"Wanna cum inside me? Inside the same hole you came from?" She grinned and licked his top lip.

"Yes, Mom."

Her pussy swelled when he called her Mom, but she still preferred another name. It sounded more perverse. More naughty. "Call me, Mommy."

He grinned and smacked her ass, earning a loud moan. "Yes, Mommy."

She could feel herself closing on another orgasm the more times he said that. Hooking her arm around his shoulder, she pulled up - a silent command for him to get on top. As they rolled, they nearly fell off his twin-sized bed. She hadn't fucked on a bed that small in ages. He shuffled her over to the middle. The entire time, his cock never escaped the tight grip of her cunt.

Putting a hand flat on each side of her upper rib cage so that he could use the bed for leverage, he bridged up some - her nipples barely tickling his chest. From that angle, he slammed into her hard and she gasped. Another gasp followed the second time he did it as his balls clapped against the bottom of her asscheeks.

His eyes were closed so she couldn't make eye contact with him, but still felt the strangest sense of being secure with her lover as his broad shoulders towered over her. For the first time, she felt small compared to her son, who had always seemed a bit smaller than his stature because he seemed more boyish. Now, he was a man.

She came around his cock yet again, her body bridging up - smashing her tits against his chest as he continued to quickly push every inch of his rock hard dick deep within her in long strokes. As he felt her pussy grip him tighter, he knew he couldn't wait any longer. For the second time, he felt cum beginning to leave his balls. Picking up speed, he plowed into her waiting cunt with shallower but more frequent strokes as he closed his eyes tightly.

Stephanie urged him on. "Cum for me, baby. Fill your mommy's hole. She needs it!"

"God damn!"

This time, it was Jacob saying it. With one final push, he unloaded shot-after-shot of his cream into her cunt. While not as impressive in volume as the one he delivered in her mouth, it was still enough to give his mother exactly what she begged for.

As he pulled away, her cum-filled cunt leaked some juice. She knew she should have gotten up, moved to the bathroom before she made a bigger mess.

Yet, she curled up next to him instead.

----------------

Present

"We fell asleep," Stephanie said to her younger son, Michael. "It was a perfect end to our first time."

Michael grinned at her. He had openly stroked his dick to its current hard state inside his shorts as she told her story.

She chuckled at him in the now fairly dark car as they got closer to home. She was already praying that Nathan was not too tired to satisfy her. The story had her ready to blow herself.

And then, a sick thought entered her head. She tried to push it away. She had been trying to do that a lot to the sick thoughts she had of late. But instead of pushing it away, she found herself pulling off the road near the park that was about five minutes away from home. Michael asked her why, but she remained quiet as she drove the car down the S-curves that brought them closer to where she wanted to be. All the while, a voice screamed at her to turn around and not continue with this. Yet, a much stronger voice - connected with the warmth between her legs - told her to indulge herself and let her newfound fantasies win out. She decided to compromise instead of letting herself go over the cliff completely.

Even though she knew that was likely inevitable at this point.

Bronson Lake was a man-made reservoir that Michael and his friends often spent much of the summer at. It was still early in the spring, but Stephanie worried that the lake would still attract too much attention and hoped that wouldn't be the case. As she pulled into a parking lot, she saw that it was empty and it didn't seem like anyone was fishing on the lake that she could see. Putting the vehicle into park, she moved her seat back and reached behind Michael's seat. To this point, she hadn't said anything in a few minutes. Finding what she wanted, she ripped off and tossed a few paper towels to him.

"Better deal with that, honey."

She nodded toward his cock. Michael looked at her oddly for a moment before laughing. "Really? Here?"

Shrugging, she responded, "Can't walk into the house with your dick all hard. Might be some questions."

He wondered if she was trying to call him on his shit. Sure, he played the confidence angle, but would he really just pull out his dick and masturbate here? With her so close?

"Get on with it," she said impatiently. "Or maybe you need Mommy to leave so you don't get embarrassed."

Shaking his head, Michael replied, "Nah, stay. Bet you want to see what my dick looks like anyway."

"Oh, that reminds me." Reaching up, she hit the two reading lights above them. "So I can see better."

It was a surreal moment for Michael. He was far more used to women who played the innocent angle and wouldn't let their "freak flag" fly until much later. But here was his own mother flying her flag so casually. Yet, he couldn't shake the feeling that she was simply playing him and trying to push him to the edge to make him back off.

He wasn't about to do that. He had made a commitment to himself that he would have his mother before Jacob returned from college and was not about to back out of that.

Giving her yet another grin, he undid his shorts and, while keeping his eyes on her, started to push them down. Her eyes moved from his increasingly revealed package to making eye contact with her youngest son, though the former was keeping her attention a bit more. His hard cock sprung up as soon as the waistband moved down enough and she gasped.

She wasn't sure he was bigger or thicker than Jacob - she wagered slightly bigger, but Jacob had the edge in thickness. She was enthralled, however, that she had given birth to a pair of boys with great cocks that would satisfy their wives and potential lovers for years. She had taught Jacob the finer points of being a good lover. Could she teach Michael, too?

The thought made her shiver. She didn't know when she started down the hill toward depravity. It only seemed like yesterday that Michael made it clear he knew about Jacob and expressed a not-so-subtle interest in her as well. She had been disgusted or so she was convinced she was. Yet, the more she went down this road with Michael, the more she found herself losing control. She had been so sure - so positive - that Jacob would be the only man she would ever stray with. But now? It was taking all of her willpower not to jump on her younger son's magnificent cock and ride it until he came inside her.

She battled her desires and kept some element of control, though. But a little fun never hurt anyone. Right? But it's just a fix, she told herself.

"Well, get on with it," she told her son.

He laughed and did as asked, moving his hand to his dick and slowly stroking the tool while staring at his mother. She returned his grin and openly gawked at his dick - even licking her lips. She wondered if he tasted as good as Jacob. Was his cum as sweet as her other son's? Sweeter, maybe?

Unlike Jacob, though, Michael was quick to interject a comment into the mix. "You look at it like you want to suck it, Mom."

The way he said "mom" made her pussy ache.

She tried to keep her voice steady and composed when she responded to her son's observation by replying, "You have a nice penis, I'll give you that."

"Nice?" Michael replied with a chuckle while rubbing his thumb over the tip of his cock. He added a mocking tone to the word she chose when he added, "Nicer than Jacob's?"

Boys, she thought. Always a dick-measuring contest.

"I do not have all night to talk penis sizes with you, Michael," she replied with a sigh. "Do what you need to and let's get home before your father starts to worry."

She nearly laughed at her own words. She sounded like he a mother pestering her child about something like taking too long in the bathroom or on a playground, but she was watching her teenage child masturbate instead. But the words were carefully chosen. She didn't want to encourage Michael too much. He was far too impulsive in the way he grabbed her and kissed her with little concern of the danger of being caught. She couldn't deny it made her pussy quickly drench in response, but it also worried her. Jacob was almost too cautious - it was often Stephanie who had to push the issue. Michael was the complete opposite and she needed to reign him in.

His boldness, though, was even stronger in the car with no one else around. He openly gawked her breasts - the generous neckline making such a move even easier for him. She was comfortable with that - not only would it make him cum quicker, but it made her feel good. She tensed up as he moved to face her more. It allowed him to reach out and grab her breast, squeezing the flesh in his hand. It wasn't the first time he copped a feel, but his hand lingering without her smacking it away was new.

The milk-filled orbs leaked. They were tender and his touch almost hurt, but it also forced her to close her eyes briefly and bite her lip. Her own desire seemed to go into hyper-drive as she cried out.

"Let me see them," he said in a hoarse whisper.

She wanted to tell him no, but as she squeezed her thighs together while her pussy screamed for attention, her will was beginning to erode. She made another internal compromise. Moving his hand away, she tried to calm down. Her skin felt on fire and he had only touched her breast through clothes. Looking again at his cock, which seemed to leak a bit of precum, she said in a small voice, "You can look, but no touch."

Wildly, she looked around just to make sure once again that they were alone. Satisfied, she gripped the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up. She didn't remove the garment completely, but it was successfully out of the way. Then, she pulled her heavy tits from the bra which was feeling much too tight now. They fell from their confines, sagging a bit on her chest.

With the new baby, it wasn't like Michael hadn't seen his mom topless recently. But this was different. This was completely sexual. To emphasize that, she put both of her hands under her engorged breasts and pushed them up. Milk was visible at the ends of her large nipples. Part of him wanted to suck from them, but he respected his mom's wishes.

"God, you are so fucking hot," he said as he stroked faster. "I want you so bad."

She smiled. Both her heart and her pussy seemed to flutter. Stephanie desperately wanted to stick a hand into her pants and take care of her cunt, but she knew if she crossed that bridge, other bridges would be far too easy to cross and she wasn't quite ready for that.

Michael was close and tried to slow down to prolong this, but his mother told him to stroke faster. "Don't hold off. Cum..." She stopped herself from completing the sentence. It was one Michael's older brother loved to hear her say. "Cum for Mommy."

Both had forgotten about the paper towels. They rested on Michael's left thigh, but as he neared orgasm, his leg moved and shook more. They fell between the center console and his leg. His orgasm was pending and he was ready to blow when he said, "paper...towels..."

Stephanie looked down and saw them. In a hurry, she reached for them and tried to lay them flat on her son's tummy - the splashzone. Curling the top of the paper towels to catch the jets that would soon explode from his cock, she hunched over the center console as she waited.

In retrospect, part of her felt like Michael spoiled her experience, but mostly, she enjoyed that he grabbed the back of her neck with his free hand and pulled her in for a kiss as his cum began to rocket, saturating the paper towels and even hitting his mother's hand and wrist. His tongue pushed into her mouth and she quickly kissed him back. She moaned into his mouth as his cream splashed against her hand and he growled back, his tongue swirling around hers in a wet dance.

As he finished spurting his juice, she moved away slowly. She left the paper towels for him to clean up. She had to chuckle because the volume quickly turned the paper towels into a soggy mess. Reaching behind, she grabbed for more paper towels and didn't admonish her son as he reached for her ass and squeezed. Rather, she smiled and was still smiling after sitting up and handing him more paper towels. She ripped off a few for herself. As she wiped away the cum from her hand and wrist, she longed to taste the cream before cleaning the fluid away, but she didn't want Michael to see her do that.

After stopping by a near-by trash can, where they got rid of the used paper towels, the two were back on the road. On one side of the car, Michael was in his post-orgasmic bliss - happy to have enjoyed yet another experience with his mother that he didn't even know he wanted until the day he found out about her and his brother. Meanwhile, his mom was happy, but far more frustrated. Both with herself for not having more willpower, but also more pressing was the need to cum.

"Nathan," she thought to herself. "You better be ready to give me a good, hard fucking."